LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

tidit45

So I'm thinking of a role play about a girl named Sarah shes 10 blonde blue eyes kinda nerdy. Shes skinny and scrappy. Her and her friends are talking about Halloween coming up in the next couple of days, everyone has their costumes picked out... Well kinda Sarah's mom got her a princess costume instead of the bloody zombie costume that she wanted. Her friends think it's funny. Until one friend dares her to go to the old house at the end of her street, word is an old witch lives there and on Halloween night turns who ever dares knock on her door into that in which they are dressed. All the kids laugh. Sarah says "I dont wanna wear a stupid princess dress what makes you think I'd try that silly old story out like that!" So the kids after much consideration says "Ok, let's make it interesting instead of going dressed like a princess I double king dare you to go dressed like a baby!"...

It's a rough idea dm me if it sounds fun

Dee, Sarah's mom was waiting for her beautiful, smart, whitty, small 10 year old daughter to come home off the bus by their house with her youngest daughter Ava who's only 3. "Big sissy will be here soon Ava." Dee said to the little girl holding her hand

Dee didnt see the money that her small 10 year old had put in her overalls pocket but did look up in time to see her skipping over to them to give her a hug. I hug and pick up my girl for a second before setting her back down. Ava tells out in excitement "Hi Hi sissy!" Dee takes Sarah's hand and leads them both over to the car to put them in their car seats for a trip to the store. "So how was school today my little sarah?"

"Well...wait wait wait. First of all you have to ride in a carseat until your big enough just like the law says little miss. And second of all what do you mean a bet? Plus I thought you were going to be my pretty princess this year?" Dee says getting Sarah and Ava buckled in before turning on Doc mc stuffins and getting her self in the car

Dee looks a her daughter shaking her head. Then grabs the money. "Well little one this should cover the new costume supplies we'll have to buy today for Halloween tomorrow. And you know what I said about getting in school. Dares fine but no money bets!" Dee says counting the money before driving to the store. Ava sat and giggled sucking her thumb and watching Doc mc stuffins 

Dee sighed thinking to her self <I'm not sure what this child is thinking sometimes> as she continues to drive arriving at the store. She grabs a a cart with 2 child seats at the handle side of the cart getting the now sleeping ava in the cart before getting Sarah from her carseat.

Ava wakes up crying "sissy! Yelling!" Dee gets frustrated and stands Sarah up in the car and spanks her with 10 quick swats on the rear. Then looking her in the face says to her young daughter. "Now you will behave on this shopping trip like a big ten year old or you'll be in alot of trouble Sarah. Am I clear!? Or do I have to get you a pacifier first thing?"

Ava is still crying until Dee give her a pacifier that she been trying to wean Ava off of. And in atemp to calm her tamtruming 10 year old she picks up Sarah and pops a pacifier in her mouth and holds her tight gently rocking her. Dee cant believe Sarah had that much of a fit and even wet her pants after having such a good day at school. Itd like she had two toddler all of the sudden 

Dee rocked her small 10 year old in her arms for a minute before placing her in the shopping cart seat next to her little sister. Dee whispered to Ava "You ready to go get sissy's baby costume? Plus it looks like you could help your big baby sister with potty training huh?" Ava smiled be hind her paci and nodded her head excited to be the big sister. We start heading into the store.

First isle we head to is the baby isle I grab a container of wipes, a large bottle of powder, and a bag of doc mc stuffins pullups and size 6 pampers. Next I let Ava pick out a couple of bibs, bottles and pacifiers for Sarah before moving to the toddler clothing section. I'm trying to shop fast so Sarah doesnt get a stash from her wet jeans.

"That's it young lady!" While holding Sarah's panties around her knees Dee delivers a quick round of 5 spanks to Sarah's bare rear. "I was going to let you wear pullups today but I guess you can start Halloween a day early and wear diapers today too!" Dee says as she rips the wet panties off the pacifier sucking crying 10 year old. She makes quick work wiping and powdering Sarah before tightly diapering her in her new thick diapers.

"Aw poor baby it's ok mommy just got your new diaper on you it's nice and thick. Now let's go home." Dee says picking up the diapered 10 year old who's now only diaper clad and has a tee shirt on top. As Dee places and buckles little Sarah into her carseat she pulls out a bib and puts it around Sarah's neck stating "aw we shouldn't have baby drooling all over her shirt because of her new pacifier huh?"

Ava smiled brightly "Me big sister now!"

Ava giggles "you wear a diaper you must be a baby! A big baby!" Pointing and giggling at Sarah. Dee stops her youngest "No Ava your sister is still your big sister she just needs diapers at night now she will be wearing pullups in the day like you did up til a few weeks ago. So stop your teasing." As she drives the family home

"Oh believe me Sarah I want to talk to you too. For now both of you hush up. Til we get home you both have been naughty little girls on this shopping trip." Dee pushes the pacifier back into Sarah's mouth. Seeing this Ava clams up too not wanting such a babyish item Dee almost has the family home

Once home 15 minutes later Dee takes Ava inside with the bags and tells her to go straight up stairs to her room til she comes talk to her. Dee then carries the sleeping Sarah upstairs to her bedroom and starts to put the new pullups in Sarah's panty draw while Sarah sleeps quietly suckling on her pacifier 

This startles Dee as shes finishing putting the pullups and diapers in the panty draw. "Well look who's up...now wait what honey is this because of your accidents? Are the kids at school teasing you? I know you now wanna be a baby for Halloween but what's going on here my little one?" Dee says sitting down on the bed looking at the groggy little girl with only a tee shirt and thick baby diaper on.

Dee looks at her sad pleating child, shed do anything for her kids but knew she couldn't keep Sarah a baby forever. She pulled Sarah close and held her before speaking very motherly. "My little love bug, your such a big girl now I know things are tough with your accidents as of late and I know things are never easy when your little 3 year old sister is almost as tall as you at age 10 but there is no reason to give up on being a big girl. Think of all the things a big girl can do verses a baby! I wanted to let you know differently but now as good as ever. I'm going to put you back into pullups during the day and work with you on your potty training when your not is school, but at night or long trips I'm going to have you in diapers and you can ask and I'll help you go potty. How does that sound little one? Please dont give up on being my big girl. And just think tomorrow is Halloween so we get to dress you up as a baby but just for pretend. I'll even let you go to that really spooky house!"

Dee holds her special girl close for a little while before feeling her 10 year olds diaper become warm but seeing how it was nearly wet she leaves Sarah alone about it for now and tells her to go play until dinner and if she needs to go potty to come get her as she pops the pacifier back into Sarah's mouth. Dee leaves the girl to play and has a conversation with her youngest Ava about what's going on with her sister. A couple hours late both girls are called down for dinner and all 3 eat and tell stories about the day. At bedtime Sarah is changed into another diaper since she wet twice more since they've gotten home. The Halloween day flys by the kids get dressed up for school Dee made sarah wear the princess costume with a diaper since she paid for that first but promised that she will be dressed up as a big baby for trick or treating. As Dee finishes Sarah's costume by tieing a big bow into saeahs neck for the baby bib Sarah and Ava were ready to go trick or treating. Sarah had on a bright pink baby cap with a big bib that said stinky in yellow blocks, a onesie pj with doc mc stuffins on it and of course her extra thick diaper. Ava was dressed as the little mermaid.

"We'll go around the neighborhood first then I'll let you go see that extra spooky house if your good and I think you can handle it." Dee said knowing the tales of the place but not believing them as she held the girls hands to start trick or treating