LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, will you? (Chapter 12 added 5/5)

Chapter 1

“4582 Valley Drive East, here it is” Marcus announced to the only 2 people in the car: himself and his girlfriend in the back seat. They both knew the address by heart, having owned this cabin for the past 5 years, but it was just one of many quirks that Marcus possessed.

Emily loved his quirks too. It was one of the many, many things that made him not only the best boyfriend of all time, but also the greatest daddy a little girl could ask for.

They were both in a DD/LG relationship and loved every minute of it. Of course, that would not be hard to fathom if anyone were to see Emily now. Her beautiful brown hair was brought up into two adorable pigtails tied up with vibrant pink ribbons. Just below that was a white pacifier with the words “daddy’s girl” written in pink cursive on the shield that was moving rhythmically in and out as she nursed. Attached to the ring of her binky was a clip, covered with ponies and princess crowns, that led down to the plain white shirt she wore. Above that, Emily was sporting some denim shortalls that completed her look.

With her choice of childish clothing and her childlike tendencies, the 24 year old was often confused for a child. It didn’t help that Marcus was a foot taller than her and, when they were out together, they looked like a father and daughter. While sitting in the back seat and cuddling her stuffed bunny (ironically enough, it was named cuddles), she thought back to just a couple hours ago...

Marcus opened up the backdoor and held his hand out to her. “Daddy has to fill the car with gas and go potty. Why don’t you hop out and go inside to grab a snack for the rest of the ride?” Marcus announced with the type of tone that made Emily’s heart melt. Stepping out of the car, she smiled as she looked down and saw her Velcro shoes light up. She knew it was very hard for daddy to find them and, when she got them last Christmas, she was ecstatic.

Emily made sure to take her paci clip off and leave it in the car. While she did love nursing her binky, she never wanted to expose strangers to this side of her life. The door to the convenience store went “ding” as they stepped inside. “Alright, pick out a treat and I will be right back” Marcus said as he headed to the back of the store to the restrooms.

The girl walked down the aisle to the candy selection and her eyes lit up. In front of her was tons of different kinds of treats. How was she expected to choose ONE?!? Her eyes first went to the Twinkies. She loved those cake snacks, but she also wanted something that was going to last her longer than the one Twinkie in the package. Her eyes scanned everything from Skittles to a Hershey's bar to Twizzlers. Emily know that Marcus would be back any second and had to choose quickly. Frantically, she glanced to her far left and saw what she wanted, grabbing a bag.

As if on cue, the man she called daddy walked up behind her. “Did you find a snack sweetheart?” he asked, knowing a snack choice was a hard choice for any little one. She hopping backwards to face him and held up the bag 3 inches from his face. He jerked his head back and smiled “Pretzels? Yummy” as he turned around and grabbed a can of Red Bull from the fridge behind him.

Once they got to the counter, they put their stuff on the counter as the lady behind the counter greeted them. “I also have gas on 4” Marcus told her as he reached for his wallet. The lady, whose name tag read Amy, made quick work of ringing up the idea and getting everything paid for. Once she had everything put in a bag, she smiled at Emily and said “I hope you and your daddy have a fun day planned today” as she handed daddy the bag. The little girl blushed and smiled at her, almost whispering “Thank you”. Marcus couldn’t help but flash a big smile as he took Emily’s hand and told Amy goodbye.

As the memory ended in her head, Emily let the pacifier fall from her mouth as she popped the last pretzel from the bag in her mouth. Following that up with a quick drink from her Frozen themed sippy cup, she brought the binky back to her lips.

As he parked the car in front of the cabin, Marcus took a look in the rear view and a huge smile appeared on his face. Just a year ago, he could have never imagined that his life would be as perfect as it is now. “We’re here baby girl” He announced as she reached back and shook her thigh a little just to get her attention.

A huge smile flashed behind the shield of her pacifier at her daddy’s announcement. Almost as fast as lightning, she undid her seat belt and pulled on the door handle, totally forgetting that Marcus always had the child locks on.

“Hold your horses peanut” Marcus said with a tiny laugh as he hopped out and opened the back door. “Don’t forget your backpack” he told her, handing it to her, the pack covered with Tommy, Angelica, Chuckie and the rest of the Rugrats. It was Emily’s favorite show, so of course she NEEDED that backpack, almost throwing a temper tantrum in the store when daddy wouldn’t let her get it.

As he walked to the back of the car to grab his suitcases, Marcus noticed his little one speed walking to the front door. Once she got there and put her hand on the doorknob, daddy used what he called his “punishment voice” and called out to her “Baby girl, don’t turn touch the doorknob.”

Once those words entered her ears, she pulled her hand off the knob as if it was covered in spiders. While Marcus called that his punishment voice, Emily know it more as his spanking tone. After a couple seconds of waiting in front of the door, she even noticed she was nursing the teat in her mouth a little faster just because of his tone.

As he was carrying the bags up to the front door, Marcus thought back to a couple days ago when he come up to the cabin to get everything set up for his baby girl’s little weekend. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect and spared no expense. Once he get up to Emily, he ran his fingers through her beautiful brown hair. “Alright princess, open the door” he whispered into her ear.

Once the door was fully opened, Emily could have melted into a puddle on the floor. The first thing she noticed was the adult sized playpen sitting in the corner of the room. Her gaze then shot to the alphabet mat set up in the middle of the living room with blocks, Legos, rattles, and tons of other toys set up. She spun around like the Tasmanian Devil and pulled her daddy into the tightest hug she could muster. “Tank ou so much daddy! I wuv it” the little girl told her caregiver, her pacifier causing a cute lisp.

“Your welcome pumpkin, but there is still more” Marcus said, his voice raspy and a whimper as if her hug was choking him. Taking her soft hand and bringing her to the kitchen, he saw her smile almost recharge to full power when she saw the full sized high chair. “That’s not all princess. Go open that cupboard” the man she called daddy pointed to the cupboard on the right hand side.

Emily walked, her legs almost giving out due to her little side slowly taking over, to the cupboard and opened it. Inside was a huge collection of bottles, sippy cups, and cutlery. It was all sized up as if it was made for her. Emily’s mouth was starting to hurt from smiling so much.

Sneaking up behind her, Marcus scooped her up and placed her on his hip. As soon as he had her positioned to where she was nice and comfy, he could feel all the tension and stress flush from her body. This is what he wanted this weekend: making sure Emily had zero stress and just had an amazing weekend.

Carrying her down the hallway, Marcus brought her to a closed door. Marcus knew what lay on the other side and Emily might have had an idea as well. Nothing, however, prepared her for the feeling that came when he actually opened the door.

Once Emily laid eyes on the fully furnished nursery, she couldn’t hold back her tears of happiness any longer. A rocking chair in one corner of the room with a toy chest right beside it. The toy box was even painted pink with white trim and, in the middle of the front, read “Emily’s toys”.

On the other side of the white room was a fully stocked changing table. Her eyes shot past the rainbow pad on the top to the wide variety of diapers lying below. White and cartoon printed diapers. Thick and thin. Stuffers. Even some cloth diapers. Not to mention the wipes baby powder, oils, and plenty of other things to put her mind into total little space.

In the back of the room, however, was the thing that get her little side excited the most. Painted plain white, a massive rocking horse. If she wasn’t afraid of falling off of daddy’s hip, she would have reach out to the toy horse with the signature “grabby hands” every little has when they see something they must have.

Sitting in the middle of the nursery, however, was the main piece of the room: A pastel pink crib.

It was like Marcus had reached into Emily’s dreams and pulled out the perfect house. From the living room to the kitchen to the bedroom, everything was absolutely perfect. She could not be happier. She wrapped her daddy into a hug and rested her head on his shoulder. Letting the pacifier fall from her mouth, she wanted to make sure she heard him clearly. “I love you so much daddy. This room and this house is perfect. You are perfect. I could never find a better daddy then you.” She then gave him the biggest, sloppiest kiss right on his cheek.

In this moment, there was no way Marcus could hold back the emotion. Letting the tears fall from his eyes, he looked at the little girl in his arms. As he looked into her eyes, he could see that any adult thoughts and stresses were gone. His baby girl had fully arrived and he could not be happier. “Daddy loves you so much princess. I am so happy you love your room. This whole weekend, you are going to be my little princess. No big girl thoughts. You and daddy are going to have the bestest weekend ever!” As if to mimic her, he planted a huge kiss right on her forehand.

• Like 1

That was a very good start. I really fell in love with how much daddy loved his little girl and vice versa. I really wish I could have given it a like but apparently I used them for the day. There was a part right after the visit to the store where it seemed like there were a bunch of little mistakes. Like that part missed getting proofread. Other than that little spot I thought this was awesome. I look forward to reading more. 

Chapter 2

“Now, I think it’s time a certain little girl got her Huggies checked” Marcus said as he placed Emily on the floor and started to undo her shortalls. He started calling her diapers Huggies about a year ago. After hearing plenty of people in the ABDL community calling their diapers Pampers, he figured he would be a little different. Plus, in his mind, Huggies just sounded cuter.

Emily’s face turned red as the word Huggies left her daddy’s mouth. It was a combination of embarrassment and regression for her. He could put a paci in her mouth, call her baby girl all day, or put her in diapers. Nothing, however, put her into little space faster than hearing that diaper brand mentioned out loud.

Once both of the shoulder straps of her outfit were undone, Emily took the outfit and slowly brought it down past her breasts and down to her belly button.

“All the way down sweetheart” Marcus told her in a no nonsense tone as he took the denim from her hands and brought it down to her feet, revealing her thick diaper. The white plastic of the padding was an amazing contrast to her beautifully tanned legs. The only white part of her infantile underwear, however, was the top half near the blue tapes. The bottom half was a yellow hue that gave away what she had done to her daddy.

Reaching out and giving the swollen padding between his baby girl’s legs a squeeze, Marcus looked at her and asked “well well, what do we have here?” as he continued to probe the diaper.

“Silly daddy, I went pee pee in my dipey!” Emily announced as if she was answering a question to a test.

“Oh ok. I just figured someone snuck up behind you and poured lemonade in your Huggies.” Marcus joked as he gave the diaper another squeeze.

She replied with the most adorable giggles you could ever hear. “Your so silly daddy”

“Daddies can be silly sometimes too. Now, let’s get you all fresh and dry” he announced as he picked her up and plopped her soggy bottom on the changing table. Hearing the mixture of crinkles from her diaper and the plastic covered pad of the changing table made a small smile appear on Marcus’ lips. Just as he was reaching for the tapes, he noticed that his baby girl was just laying there. No paci, no stuffy, no nothing. “Well, this just won’t do” Marcus said in a disapproving tone as he walked over to the floor where Emily’s shortalls sat.

She had a quizzical look on her face as she lay there, clad in nothing but a white t shirt that did nothing at all to hide her full diaper. The look changed immediately when she saw him reach down and grab Cuddles from the floor. “Cuddles!” she almost screamed as she did the thing every daddy would recognize: grabby hands. “Thanks daddy” Emily told her boyfriend with a smile a mile wide.

“Of course princess. You looked really bored just laying there. Every little girl needs her stuffy.” Once she looked comfy with her stuffed bunny, Marcus grabbed the pacifier hanging from the clip on her shirt. “Open up baby” he cooed as she, if almost on instinct, popped her mouth open and allowed the rubber nipple to invade her mouth.

“Now, let’s get a certain someone clean and dry” daddy announced as he gave his baby girl’s exposed tummy a quick tickle. “I think you should start this time” Marcus told he as he reached for the first tape.

“Otay” she told him as she waited for a second. Once the she heard the rip of the first tape, she yelled out “One!”

“Good job pumpkin” Marcus showered her with praise as he pulled the second tape free. “Two”

“Louder daddy” Emily smiled around the shield of the binky. “Three!” she screamed out at the same volume as her last number.

On the fourth and final tape, both Emily and Marcus yelled out “Four!” He loved the tape counting game they played during change time. Just another small thing that put her further into little space and put him into daddy space.

Pulling down the front of the yellow padding, he told her, as if she didn’t already know, “wow, someone made lots of pee pees.” As Marcus looked at her face, expecting to see a blushing baby, all he saw was the back of Cuddles. She was so far into little space that she was paying no attention to daddy or anything outside of her stuffy. This is exactly what he wanted this weekend to be and a giant smile grew on his face as he got to work cleaning her up.

All that came out of Emily’s mouth throughout the duration of her diaper change was giggles, humming, and baby babble. As she was making Cuddles do a funny dance on her tummy, she had a very short adult thought: is this the happiest she has ever felt in little space? It had to be top 2, but she didn’t want to stray her thoughts from this moment now. “No mo aduwt tinking” she whispered to herself.

Just as Marcus was putting the final tape on, he heard Emily mumble something to herself. “Must just be talking to her bunny” he thought to himself. “Alright baby girl, all clean and dry for daddy” he announced to the room, not sure if his baby girl heard him in the play session she was currently in. With no response, he had an idea. Giving her padded crotch a couple pats with one hand and tickling her tummy with the other, he cooed “there baby girl, your Huggies are all clean and dry.”

Once she heard the word Huggies, it was almost like her mind flipped a switch. She let her stuffed animal fall to her left side as she flashed her huge smile at daddy. “Yay, cwean dipey” was the only thing that she could say.

“That’s right princess, all clean! Now we can have lots of fun until nite nite time. Before playtime though, I bet someone is hungry after eating nothing but snacks all day” Marcus asked, not really expecting an answer. He could read her like a pop up book and know she hungry. “Let’s head to the living room so you can play a little bit while daddy makes dinner” he picked her up under her armpits and placed her feet on the floor.

Once her feet hit the floor, Emily had to adjust her gait to compensate for the thick padding between her legs. Since she did not watch daddy put the diaper on, she had no idea how thick it actually was. Looking down at it, she saw it was another all white diaper. While she did love looking down and seeing fun designs, something about a white diaper brought her back to her childhood and that made he happy.

As his little one was staring at the fluffy underwear taped around her waist, Marcus made quick work of taping her wet diaper in on itself and putting it in the diaper pail next to the changing table. Once he put on some hand sanitizer, he gave Emily a couple pats on her tushy, taking her out of her diaper trance. “Alright baby, let’s go” he said as he let her walk ahead of him. Few things in this world were more adorable than watching his princess walk with a diaper waddle.

As Emily waddles her way down the hall, she looked behind her and noticed daddy was lagging behind. “Come on daddy, wets go” she commanded him as she reached the end of the hallway.

Marcus’ heart could have melted right there. His little girl, with her stuffed bunny in her right hand and paci in her mouth, calling for him. Add in the toddler waddle and his knees were weak. With that look, she could be leading him into prison for life and he would have no choice but to follow. “I’m coming baby” was all he could muster.

Once they got to the living room, Emily eyed the playpen. Not 5 seconds later, daddy picked her up and placed her inside.

“You stay here sweetie while I go make some din din for us” Marcus told her with a kiss on her cheek.

Emily smiled as daddy walked away. While he didn’t have any diaper waddle, she still did like looking at his butt. Once he turned the corner into the kitchen, her focus turned to the toys in the playpen. The mesh floor was covered with toys ranging to blocks to rattles to more stuffed animals. There was even some Hot Wheels and Legos in the corner.

Just as she was making a decision, Marcus walked into the living room again. “Sorry sweetheart, I forgot to turn on some music for you.” He knew she didn’t like silence. Pair that with her love of Disney music and it was a match made in little heaven. Connecting his phone’s Bluetooth to the sounds bar under the TV, he flipped to his music app and turned on her favorite playlist: Disney Hits. Once he heard Ariel singing, he smiled at her “that's much better baby” as he walked back into the kitchen.

Bobbing her head along to the music, Emily gave a smile to her daddy and then made the decision to play with the blocks first. It was almost like she had the entire alphabet in block form right in front of her. Looking at the blocks, she looked intently for the correct letters. One by one, she found what she was looking for. She smiled at the word in front of her, proud of herself for spelling it correctly: D-I-A-P-E-R. She went through all the baby words she could think of: P-A-C-I, B-O-T-T-L-E, and C-R-I-B just to name a few.

After about a half hour, Marcus had finished up dinner for both of them. As he walked back into the living room, he smiled as he her diapered bottom wagging back and forth to the music. Once he got to the playpen, he looked in and saw Emily playing with the blocks. “What are you spelling baby girl?” He asked as he tried to peek around her. She smiled up at him and moved her body to the side, showing the blocks spelling out the 3 word sentence that melted his heart: I love daddy. He had to hold back tears as he picked his baby girl up and placed her on his hip. “Daddy loves you too baby girl. More than you will ever know.” Marcus choked out as he kissed her on both cheeks and the top of her head. “Now, let’s get some nummies in your tummy sweetheart” he said with a tickle of her tummy as he carried her to the kitchen.     

• ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Well, will you? (Updated 10/23)

This is so darn sweet I am going to need some insulin. Honestly I am loving the story. The timing has been off for the likes though. I really would like to give this a like but it seems that every time I read any of it I have exhausted my likes for the day. I will get it some eventually. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Before I post chapter 3 of this story, I have an announcement to make: I have a Patreon! Now, I know what your thinking: he is gonna put all of his stories behind a pay wall. No way! I will continue to write and post regular updates for Well, will you?. My Patreon is for those who are interested in getting early access to the newest chapters before anyone else. Also, I have been doing a ton of writing and have many more stories that will be exclusive to my Patreon followers! Just $10 a month gets you access to all the stories my brain has to offer. Multiple stories are waiting for you to read right now. For those of you who are interested in supporting my AB/DL writing journey, here is the link:

https://www.patreon.com/thatdaddyfellow

As for those waiting for chapter 3, here you go!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

Once Marcus carried his little one into the kitchen, it was like she was seeing the high chair for the first time. While she did see it before, her little headspace made it even more amazing. The pastel pink color of the wood and just the size of it. She wouldn’t wait to sit in it. Thankfully, she only had to wait about 3 seconds as her daddy placed her inside. She loved everything about it. She then noticed that her feet were dangling as if she was too small to be sitting in a “big girl” chair in case she would fall off.

As Emily was exploring her first time in a high chair since she was a baby, Marcus walked behind her. First, he tied her hair in a ponytail so she didn’t get any food in her hair. Second, and most importantly, he took the bib out from his back pocket and tied it around her neck. With “I’m a princess” written on it in what looked like crayon, it fit his baby girl’s personality perfectly. “Alright, time for num nums baby girl” he cooed as he walked over to the counter and grabbed her plate. Placing it in front of her, he made sure to make a point to show her what plate he picked.

“Pwincess pwate!” Emily announced to, with the scream she just let out, seemingly the world. Her favorite plate was separated into 3 sections so that the food didn’t touch each other. Plus, as an added bonus for finishing her food, the picture underneath was a smile princess with a the most beautiful tiara. Of course, her face was covered up now. One section had french fries, the other had peas, and the largest section that covered that tiara had 2 cut up hot dogs in it. Hot dogs were Emily’s favorite food, so of course she spat out her pacifier and let it dangle from her shirt as she dug into the food in front of her.

“Whoa, slow down baby girl. I don’t want you to choke”Marcus said as he watched her just go to town on the hot dog segments and french fries. He was really debating whether or not to make spaghetti tonight, but decided that would be dinner tomorrow. While she was eating her food, Marcus started his dinner of french fries and a cheeseburger. He was pretty hungry as well from the long drive down.

In what seemed like seconds, the little one in the highchair had the hot dogs and fries finished. With the saltiness of the fries, it felt like her mouth was full of sand. “Daddy, I’m thirsty” she said as she looked at him with her pouty lip. When she used that, daddy normally did whatever she wanted.

“Of course sweetie, I forgot your drink” Marcus apologized as he walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle filled with milk. Placing it on the highchair, he tickled under Emily’s chin and cooed “There you go. A ba ba for a baby.”

“Yay, baba” Emily smiled as she grabbed it quickly and nursed. While she did like using her sippy cup, a bottle was so much better. Just another way for her headspace to further itself. She was so thirsty, she finished off half her bottle without even taking a breath. She placed it back down on the high chair and looked down at the peas. Emily HATED vegetables. Giving them a sour look, she knew there was no getting out of eating them.

“I know you don’t like your veggies baby, but they will help you grow big and strong” Marcus said as he made muscles with his arms.

“But daddy, I don’t wanna be big. I just wanna be a baby forever!” Emily whined at him, hoping to outsmart him.

Marcus knew this was coming. “How about this then? If you eat all your veggies, daddy will give you a special treat!”

This immediately sparked her interest. “What is it?” She asked as if her live hinged on the treat that followed.

“That’s a secret princess. Now, how about let’s eat up those yummy veggies?” Marcus asked, but it wasn’t really a question.

Emily let out a sign “OK daddy…”

“That’s a good girl!” Marcus cooed as he grabbed the plastic spoon, covered with ponies pink to match the plate, and got a spoonful of peas. Bringing it closer to Emily’s mouth, he smiled and used the classic “here comes the airplane, open up the hanger” trick that always made his baby girl a regressed mess.

With a very obvious blush, she opened up her mouth and closed it on the pea covered spoon. Even though they didn’t taste terrible, they didn’t taste as good as fries and that was her issues. Her brain went deeper into babyhood when she saw daddy clap and coo at him as if she was an actual baby. What was she thinking? She WAS a baby!

After a couple more scoops of peas and a few more trips to the hanger, the whole plate was uncovered and Emily was finally able to see the pretty princess underneath. “Good girl, you finished everything!” Marcus announced as if she had just won a gold metal at the Olympics. “Since you were such a good girl and ate all your food, it’s time for your treat” Marcus smiled at his little one as he turned and went to the freezer. Reaching inside, he grabbed a bowl with 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream inside and brought it over to his baby girl, who seemed to be fidgeting in her high chair. He wasn’t sure if it was because she was so excited for her treat or if she had to go potty.

Once daddy turned around and Emily saw the treat, a huge smile returned to her face. She loved chocolate ice cream more than anything. She couldn’t contain herself and screamed “ICE CWEAM” as her loving daddy placed it on the tray.

“Yes peanut, I know you love ice cream” He said as he sat down and grabbed the spoon, making sure to feel her quickly or else she might explode. In what seemed like 30 seconds, both scoops of ice cream were gone. Most of it, however, looked to be smeared around his little one’s mouth. When she gave him a big smile after the last spoonful, his heart felt like it was taking another beating. He could hear the doctors now: “This man died from a cuteness overdose and, after seeing his little one, I don’t blame him one bit.”

“Tank you daddy” was all that Emily’s brain could muster. She had so many emotions running through her brain right now and all of them were great: Happiness, excitement, giggly, and baby. She knew that baby wasn’t an emotion, but it felt like it was to her right now. Just as she reached her arms out to be picked up, she felt daddy’s hand reach under the tray and sneak a finger into the leg cuff of her Huggies.

“All dry” Marcus told her as if she had no idea. He know, while Emily was in little space, she never told him when she needed a change. With the fidgeting she was doing earlier, he know she had either just gone potty or was about to soon. “How about we go back into the living room and play some more? Would you like that princess?” Marcus asked as he picked her up and placed her on the floor. Before she took a step forward, he pulled back the rear waistband and peeked inside. “No stinkies either, good baby” Marcus cooed as he patted her tushy a couple times.

Emily’s face was so warm and red, she felt like she could stew hot lava if she opened her mouth. It wasn’t even that she was mad to have her diaper checked to see if she had messed herself, its just that she was a normally blushy person. Some of her favorite moments in her life have been when she has been blushy in front of daddy. “Just add this one to the list” she thought as she toddled her way into the living room with daddy in tow.

Making their way into the living room, both daddy and baby girl were greeted by the tones of “I just can’t wait to be king” from the Lion King. That was a movie that both of them loved and had no problem watching over and over. “OK baby, do you wanna go back into your playpen or do some coloring?” Marcus asked as he gave her a butt pat just for good measure.

“I wanna color please daddy” came out of Emily’s mouth so fast her daddy almost didn’t understand her.

“Alright princess, why don’t you take a seat on the carpet and I will get the coloring books.” Marcus walked into the hallway and then came back 20 seconds later with not only three coloring books, but a box of crayons and another box filled with colored pencils. “Here we are little girl. I have a Frozen coloring book as well as a super heros and a princess coloring book” Marcus said as he showed her all three at once. While Emily did love “girly” stuff, she did love “boy” stuff too. She often played with hot wheel and action figures.

“Umm...I want princesses” the diaper clad girl answered tentatively, figured that a princess would be good to color because she just saw one by finishing her food. She reached up to grab both the coloring book and the colored pencils. She had always liked them more then crayons. Once she had all her supplies, she laid down on her tummy and found a page that she wanted to color. Settling on a princess standing in front of her castle, Emily put her pencil to the paper. Before she could get a single stroke, however, she heard daddy clear his throat. Did she do something wrong?

“Before you start coloring baby girl, I see two things wrong with this picture” Marcus used his serious voice to make it sound like she was in trouble. “First” he said as he walked in front of her and held her binky to her lips. “Suck” was the only thing he needed to say before his little girl opened her mouth and began nursing. “And second” he reached for her right hand and took the yellow colored pencil and brought it to her left hand. “You know that, when you are coloring, you use your left hand” Marcus let her know before he kissed the top of her head and gave her a couple more diaper pats.

“Sowwy daddy, I forgots” Emily meekly said through the shield of her pacifier as she looked down at the floor.

“It is no problem at all baby girl, that is what daddy is here for: to remind you of the rules” He explained as he walked back in front of her and held her chin in his hand, forcing her to look at him. “Nothing that you ever do could make daddy mad at you, my little peanut. I love you with all my heart and soul” Marcus punctuated the heartfelt speech by giving his little peanut a kiss on the shield of her binky.

A couple of tears ran down Emily’s face. What did she ever do to deserve such an amazing boyfriend and an even better daddy? Wiping the tears from her face, she looked Marcus right in the eyes and spit her binky out, wanting to make sure he heard this loud in clear. “Marcus Andrew Johnstone, I love you more than anything in the entire world.”

The waterworks then started for Mr. Johnstone as he just couldn’t contain himself. “Come here Emily Allison Randle and give your daddy a hug” was all he could get out before his voice cracked.

She immediately sat up and hugged him as tight as she could as they both cried into each other’s shoulders.

• ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Well, will you? (Updated 10/27)

Again a very sweet chapter. I would consider supporting your patron but with already supporting some, the addition of $10. Is starting to get a bit more than I care to spend each month. 

Chapter 4

The sound of muffled cries filled the living room of the cabin for the next several minutes. Once Marcus had stopped crying, he figured Emily would be far behind. She wasn’t. He had no issue with that. Whether it was a shoulder to cry on, a diaper change, or a refill for her bottle, he was going to make her happy. He would move heaven and earth to make sure she was comfortable and happy. Just letting her cry to her heart’s content, he lightly patted her back, giving her any bit of comfort he could.

Once Emily had stopped crying, she wiped the last tear from her eye and looked up at her daddy. “I’m sorry for crying so much daddy” was all the came from her mouth.

Marcus gave her a kiss on the lips and smiled at her. “There is no need to be sorry little one. Daddy would let you do anything to make you happy. I’m just grateful you haven’t asked me to rob a bank yet. One wiggle of your padded tushy and those puppy dog eyes and I would have no choice but to go out and buy the ski masks.”

Emily couldn’t help but giggle at that. She knew it was true. Marcus had never done anything that made her sad. Reason 29 of 249,392 she loved him as much as she did. “I love you so much daddy.”

“I love you more then you will ever know baby girl” he punctuated with a kiss on her cheek. “Now, I think a certain girl has some coloring to do. And, of course, we can’t start without this” Marcus said as he popped her pacifier back in her mouth and put the yellow colored pencil back in her hand.

A smile showed around the shield of her binky as she gave daddy one last hug and then laid back down, getting ready to color him a masterpiece she was sure would make it on the fridge.

“You stay here and color, baby, while daddy heads into the kitchen and bakes us some sweet treats for tomorrow” he announced, making sure to give his baby a couple pats on her Huggies as he left the room. “How did I get so lucky?” Marcus whispered to himself as he make his way into the kitchen.

Humming along to “Kiss the Girl” from The Little Mermaid as is played through the soundbar, Emily finally finished coloring the sun. “Dat took foweber” she told herself out loud, chuckling a little bit at the toddler talk coming out of her mouth due to her paci. Now came the hard decision: what color should the castle be? She never took these decisions lightly. Looking at the colored pencils in front of her for 30 seconds, she grabbed the grey. Bringing it down to the paper, she thought to herself “No, gray is boring” then threw it back in the pile. A minute passed and still nothing. Since she was stuck, she wondered what color was daddy’s favorite. “Of course, purple!” Emily pulled out the purple and began to color the castle the princess lived in, knowing daddy would absolutely love it.

Halfway through her castle, she heard the some end. Slowly, the music ramped up and she immediately knew the song: You’ve got a friend in me from Toy Story. Before she even had a second to think about how much she loved those movies, she felt her body get pulled into the air as daddy picked her up and placed her on his hip.

“You’ve got a friend in me!” Marcus sang, holding a whisk up to his mouth as if it was a microphone. Him and his little girl loved this song and always sang it together. After his verse, he put the utensil up to Emily’s face.

“You’ve got a friend in me!” She sang back, spitting the paci out of her mouth. She loved this song, but she loved how silly daddy got when he sang it more. While he was silly around her pretty often, this was by far the craziest he got.

Bringing the “microphone” back to his mouth, he finished up the verse “When the road looks rough ahead and your miles and miles from your nice, warm bed. Just remember what your old pal said.”

Once the part she remembered came back, Emily stuck her face next to the mic and they both sang “boy, you got a friend in me!”

Bouncing his baby girl on his hip, Marcus pretended to dance with her as they bounced around the room. He smiled as Emily pretended playing a trumpet and he joined in by playing fake piano with his free hand.

These were the moments that both of them loved more than any other. The moments that weren’t planned or thought out. That was what gave their relationship life. It seemed like every moment they were doing something crazy together, their relationship was growing stronger.

Once the song faded out, both of them were out of breath. Jumping around the room dancing with a 2 year old is hard work. Before he put her down, Marcus gave his little singing queen a couple pats on her padded tushy. “Daddy has to go check on our treats. Why don’t your finish your coloring?” Before Marcus let her answer, he hustled back into the kitchen and grabbed her half finished bottle from dinner. “Here princess, why don’t your try to finish your ba ba before you finish coloring.”

“Otay dada” Emily responded as she put her binky back in her mouth. Once she put her eyes back on her sheet, she noticed the pencil wasn’t where she left it. She figured that makes sense because of all the dancing. She looked for a minute and found it under the couch. “Dhere ou are” she mumbled as she grabbed the purple pencil and went back to work coloring.

She worked hard on the princess coloring sheet, making sure to stay in the lines. She always prided herself on her coloring ability and was the most neat out of all of her little friends. She was also careful to listen to daddy and nursed her bottle throughout the coloring process. Once the last drop of milk was nursed from the bottle’s nipple, she used her free hand to color the last part of the princess’ dress. Emily was so happy with her amazing job and she wanted to show Marcus immediately. Due to the thickness of the diaper she was currently sporting, she hopped up and waddled her way into the kitchen. To make sure he saw it as soon as she walked in the entrance, she made sure to hold it out in front of her with her arms extended.

Just as Marcus put the lid on the delicious treats he had cooked up for himself and his baby girl tomorrow, he heard a tell tale thumping of feet that told him one thing: his little princess was about excited to show him something.

“Daddy! Daddy” she yelled, her pigtails bouncing up and down as she ran “Wook at what i drawed!” Emily was absolutely beaming, and why wouldn’t she be? This might be the best coloring she had ever done.

Letting his eyes focus on the princess standing outside the castle, he let a massive smile take over his face. “Oh my goodness, that is amazing baby girl! You are such a good artist! You know what? Why don’t we put this on the fridge so daddy can look at every time he goes to get you nummies and babas?”

“Gweat idea” Emily giggled, beaming with pride that daddy thought her drawing was amazing. She toddled her way over to the fridge and grabbed a pink magnet. Of course princess drawings belong to be hung with a pink magnet. Sticking the picture on the fridge, it felt like it might as well be displayed at the Louvre. Her smile only grew when she felt daddy pat her padded bottom a couple times. Diaper pats were her addiction as well as her kryptonite.

“Now, daddy has an idea. How about I fill up your baba with some chocolate milk and we go and watch a movie? You have about 2 hours until bed, so I think a movie would be the perfect thing to help you get ready. The only thing we need to do before we watch the movie is get you ready for nite nite time. Is that ok?” Marcus knew that his little baby loved getting ready for bedtime. He was glad because he knew a couple other mommies and daddies who’s little one’s don’t like bedtime nearly as much.

“Yay, nite nite time” She cooed with a smile on her face as she hugged daddy. She wanted to watch a movie as well and chocolate milk bottles were her absolute favorite, but she knew what getting ready for bed time meant. “Puff puff dipey!”

“Yes baby girl, puff puff dipey time. Before we get you changed though, do you have to go pee pee or make a stinky? I know it’s been a while since you have gone potty and daddy doesn’t want you to be sick.” Marcus knew that Emily wasn’t a huge fan of messing her diapers, but if she was going to be a baby all weekend, poopy diapers were part of the deal. He didn’t love changing poopy diapers, but it made his baby girl happy to mess her diapers sometimes, so he put up with it with a smile.

Emily looked down at the floor, her cheeks bright red. “Yeah daddy, I gotta go pee pee and poopy…” her voice trailed off. Her little side was not a huge fan of poopy diapers, but it is what it is. Babies use their diapers. For everything.

“Hey sweetie” Marcus knelt down and looked her in the eyes “It’s ok that you need to go poopy. You are a baby and babies make stinky in their diapers. Daddy is not mad at you at all. He just wants to see his baby girl happy and healthy. Now, how about we fill up this dipey before we get you into your puff puff Huggies?” He then picked up the blushing girl, placed her on his hip, and carried her over to the couch.

• Like 1

Chapter 5

Emily had absolutely no idea what Marcus had planned, but she was totally ok with him and trusted him. Normally, when she had to mess her diaper, she would just find a spot behind their couch at home and do her business. Since everything during the day so far had been a fun mystery, she just rolled with it as she bounced on Marcus’s hip.

Once they got to the couch, Marcus placed his little one on his lap, making sure she was facing him. Bringing his legs together, he put one leg on either side of his knees. This made sure the her legs were spread wide open and she had a good view of him. As he spread his legs just a little bit to bring her legs a little further apart, he told her part of the plan. “So, before you make a stinky in your dipey, we need to relieve some of the pressure. Daddy needs you to soak your Huggies so that all you will have to concentrate on later is making a messy for me!”

“Ok daddy” she told him, having done this a couple of times. It was much easier to wet herself when daddy was basically holding her legs apart. Plus, she had to be honest, she loved the humiliation aspect of it. Wetting her diaper on daddy’s lap was something only a baby did, not a big girl. She loved that feeling. Right before she let the floor gates open, she felt Marcus’ hand find it’s was to her padded crotch.

“Alright princess, it’s ok to go pee pee now” he told her with a smile. His smile grew wider as, not 5 seconds later, he could feel his palm get warm. He was so glad that she was comfortable enough to release when his hand was mere inches from her crotch. It showed one of the ultimate acts of submission and he couldn’t be happier. “Wow, such a wet dipey for such a little girl” he cooed, patting her swollen padding a couple times to make his point.

All Emily could do was blushed as she looked between her legs. She loved dry diaper pats, but not nearly as much as wet diaper pats. The squishy feeling and the way her diaper swelled made it a million times better.

“Good girl. Now that you made your Huggies all pee pee wet, it’s time to fill up the other half” he said, patting her bottom. The warm feeling let him know that she really had to go. She rarely, if ever, soaked the back in one wetting. Once he felt her try to hop off him, he held her hips tight. “No baby girl, you will make your stinky right here, on daddy’s lap.”

Emily went wide eyed. What? He had never made her do that before. “But daddy…” was all she could think to say. She was almost 100% sure that arguing with him would do nothing, but she wanted to at least try. She had never done anything like this before.

“No buts baby. Also, don’t even try to use your puppy dog eyes to get out of this. Daddy wants you to make a poopy diaper right her” Marcus told her, making giving her no wiggle room whatsoever. “If you don’t want to, I have some things in the nursery that might be able to help you out.”

“No daddy, I can do it” Emily told him, letting the pacifier fall from her mouth. It would be nearly impossible to do what she was about to do with her binky in her mouth. She knew this was it. The moment of truth. With a couple reassuring bottom pats from daddy, she figured now was as good a time as any.

She must have been ready to go. Once she started pushing, she immediately felt her Huggies fill up. Doing her business on Marcus’ lap wasn’t as bad as she thought it was going to be. It was basically like sitting on the potty except her legs were a little further apart. She pushed again, this time hearing a fart come out. She didn’t care how embarrassing this looked our sounded, she just wanted to get it out of her body.

Watching his little girl strain made Marcus do everything he could not to giggle. He was, however, happy that she was comfortable enough to poop her diapers on his lap. With the way she was so apprehensive, he wasn’t sure if she would be ok with it. Clearly, he was wrong. After a couple more minutes, Marcus ran his hand over the mound sagging in the back of her padding. “Is my baby girl all done?”

Emily had to catch her breathe. She had never had to push so hard to mess in her entire life. When she heard the comment Marcus made, her blush suddenly returned. Locking eyes with daddy, she gave a slight nod and confirmed “Yeah daddy, I’m all empty.”

“Funny, it feels like you are pretty full to me” he told her with a couple pats at the mess in her diaper. Seeing a smile grow on her face and a giggle escape her lips, he was glad. She was not embarrassed about it. That was what babies do after all. “Now that you made stinky like daddy asked, I think it’s time we get a certain diaper butt into her puff puff Huggies” Marcus told her as he set her down on her feet. He figured carrying her would make the clean up way worse.

“Yay, puff puff Huggies!” Emily yelled as she popped her pacifier back in her mouth. Once her feet hit the ground, she was even more excited to get into new diapers. Her feet slid even further apart then before in order to accommodate for the added contents of her diaper. She knew she was in for a comically large waddle as she went to the nursery, to which daddy would have a front row seat.

She was right. Marcus stood behind the girl and, with a pat of her diaper, told her to head to the nursery. Once she got moving, he could melted into a puddle with the cuteness she was putting out. Her gait was so much wider and it showed. She toddled from one foot to the other, he figured it was to keep the mess mostly in one spot. Whatever the reason, she looked like a toddler trying to take her first steps and it made him smile.

Once they got to the nursery door, Emily pulled it open. As she was pulling she lost her balance and started to fall backwards. Thankfully, just as she was about to hit the floor, daddy caught her by the armpits and held her up. “Fanks daddy, dat would have been a poopy explosion!” She smiled up at her caregiver.

“Of course baby, daddy would never want you to get hurt” Marcus said, giving her a kiss on her forehead as he put her back on her feet. Thank god he had quick reflexes or else he would have had to clean up the world’s worst blowout.

Once they got to the changing table, Marcus picked up his little girl by the armpits and placed her on her back. Hearing the slight crinkle of the changing table cover mixed with the squish of his baby girl’s diaper put another smile on his face. He swore he was going to have a smile the whole trip.

As Emily was laying on the changing table, the first thing that got her attention was her full diaper. Once daddy set her down, she could feel it squish as well as the mess spreading. While she definitely didn’t like that feeling, she didn’t hate it either. It made her her feel feel small. It also made her feel loved and protected, which was the most important of all.

The second thing she noticed was just how massive the changing table was. She was not a small women and, at 5’3”, felt like the table was going to swallow her up. She looked up and saw the mobile spinning above her that Emily had completely missed when she was first shown the nursery. Mini stuffed versions of baby items spun above her. A bottle, diaper pin, pacifier, stuffed bear, and sippy cup danced along to a quiet melody that almost put her in a trance.

After Marcus had snapped the belt around her tummy to keep her from falling off, he noticed something that was off. “I will be right back baby girl” he said, running into the living room and grabbing a few things. Daddy returned, handing the baby girl Cuddles as well as a pink rattle to keep her occupied during the change. “There you go. Now, let’s get these stinky Huggies off” He cooed to her as he gave her a quick tummy tickle.

Letting out a laugh, Emily’s attention moved from her daddy to both the mobile and Cuddles. While pretending to make the stuffed bunny shake the rattle, her ears caught the sounds of tapes being pulled free. “Thank god, no more poopy diaper” she thought as the last tape was pulled free. As the front of her infantile underwear was pulled down, she felt the cool air around her privates. It sent a shiver up her spine.

Once the front panel was pulled down, Marcus examined the damage. “Wow, you made lots of stinkies” he said, expecting to see a blushing baby. When he looked at her, she was not focused on him at all. Emily was much more interested in her stuffie and the mobile then him and he was totally ok with that. “Thank god I have a full tub of wipes” he told himself as he used the front of the diaper to get as much of her mess as he could. Once that was finished, Marcus popped the top on the wipes tub and got to work. While this was far from an ideal position to be in, he would do it anytime if it meant Emily was happy.

As daddy cleaned her up, Emily decided to move to the mobile. She don’t know how he did it, but Marcus made it so it was just far enough away to be out of her grasp. Occasionally, she would get a fingertip on one of them, feeling she amazing softness. As she was reaching for the diaper pin, daddy touched her nose to snap her out of her trance.

“Sweetheart, it’s time for diaper snow” he told her using his most syrupy tone, trying to catch her attention. With the smile he saw form around her binky’s shield, he knew he had it.

“Dipey snow!” she cooed around the pacifier. This was her favorite part of the changing process. It felt so good and smelled even better, especially after what was just around her waist a minute ago.

“But before that, we need to get your dipeys ready” he said, grabbing a thick medical diaper as well as some padding covered with Disney princesses. He had to special order those from someone in the community, but he knew it was worth it be the scream his little one let out.

“Pwincesses!” she yelled loud enough to alert the whole town. She had no idea where daddy got them, but she didn’t care. She was about to be wearing Disney diapers and that was all that mattered.

“Yes baby, princesses. Now, let’s get your puff puff Huggies ready.” Marcus laid the medical diaper out on the crib mattress a foot away and grabbed some scissors from under the changing table. Making sure to do it plenty, he cut tons of slits in the plastic, allowing for her urine to drain into the second diaper.

Reaching below the table one last time, he grabbed two stuffers. One for each diaper. Placing one in the Disney diaper, he lifted her butt up and placed it under her bottom. Repeating the process with the white diaper, he knew that must have felt amazing to his little one. “Now, it’s time for the snow” Marcus announced like he was announcing the entrance of a king into a castle. He shook tons of powder onto her diaper area, making sure to get every crease covered.

Emily just laid her head back and sighed. This was amazing. How has everyone not tried this? Nursing a steady rhythm on the rubber nipple in her mouth, she felt her mind slip into another level of regression.

Once Marcus closed the cap, he made quick work of taping up both diapers. Once his little one was all clean and dry, he gave her bulky diaper a couple pats and tickled her tummy again. “There we go peanut, all clean and dry in your puff puff Huggies” he continued to use his syrupy voice to regress her.

“Me wuv ou dada” she told him around her paci, barely able to get the words out. Her brain was baby mush at this point, not caring about anything but daddy cuddles and thick diapers.

“I love you too baby girl” he punctuated with a kiss on her binky. Big girl Emily was officially gone and baby Emily was unpacking her bags. Perfect.

• Like 1
  • ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Well, will you? (Chapter 5 added 11/9)
  • 2 weeks later...

I really fell behind again . Two chapters of this. Oh well it just made catching up better. I did enjoy the new chapters . I am with Emily though. Even if I have to wear diapers I would reather not go poppies in the diaper. 

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 6

The issue now was walking. Even without Emily being totally regressed, it was normally tough for her to walk in such thick diapers. Now that she was basically working from mindset of a 18 month old, it was going to be even more difficult. Marcus, however, had an idea to help her stay regressed and possible regress her further.

He picked Emily up and sat her on her thickly padded bottom. Marcus then quickly walked to the other side of the room and got on one knee. On his face was the biggest smile he could muster. He even cleared his throat to let out the best daddy voice he could. As he stuck his hands out towards his babyfied girlfriend, he cooed “Walk to daddy baby girl” and used his fingers to motion her to come his way.

While it was hard for her to understand what he was saying, two words stood out: walk and daddy. Emily placed her palms flat on the floor and used the to push herself onto her knees. Once she was successfully in crawling position, the diaper clad women pushed further and got onto her feet. Emily felt like she was playing a game of twister.

Marcus could barely contain himself as he watched his, normally adult, girlfriend try to balance herself on her feet. As she pushed her bulky tushy into the air, Marcus gave her words of encouragement. “You’re almost there sweetheart. Daddy knows you can do it!”

The nice words from her daddy felt like Popeye eating some spinach. Emily’s muscles summoned some strength and dexterity her baby mind could never comprehend. She finally pushed herself to her feet, smiling at the man she loved. With her legs forced apart from the thick padding, she took one uneasy step towards daddy.

“Your doing it baby girl! Daddy is so proud of you!” he cooed at his baby. Every 10 seconds, another step came, but he didn’t care. Marcus would wait forever for his princess to waddle into his arms.

Emily couldn’t believe it, she was actually doing it! As she brought her right foot down, she felt her body starting to wobble. “No” she thought “I’m making it to daddy” as she stuck both her arms out to steady herself. Satisfied that she was ready to take another step, she swung her left leg around and put it down. This time, however, she didn’t have a say in the matter: she was going down. Emily fell backwards, right back onto her butt. It felt like she was landing on a pillow.

Marcus saw the whole thing unfold, including the puffy lip from his baby girl that was normally followed by tears. “Your ok princess. Why don’t you try again? Daddy knows you can make it” he instructed, trying to cheer her on.

Thinking about it for a minute, Emily decided to give it one more try. Using the same method she had before, she was on her feet in no time. However, the end result was the same as well. After about 4 steps, she fell back and was thankful her Huggies were so thick of she would have an achy bottom. This time, due to the frustration and the exhaustion, the water works began.

Marcus knew that there was no stopping Emily from crying now and hustled to her as she started sobbing. “It’s ok baby girl, daddy knows you tried your hardest! Daddy is so proud of you” he said as he picked her up and placed her on his hip. Using the hand under her bottom to rhythmically pat her padded tushy, he kept cooing into her ear in an attempt to sooth her.

She wasn’t even sure why she was crying. Her butt didn’t hurt. Daddy could spank her with a belt and she probably wouldn’t be able to feel it with all of the fluffy padding. All she knew was that she wanted daddy and was happy to be in his arms. Once she was exactly where she wanted to be, she laid her head on his shoulder as the crying stopped.

While the crying from his little girl stopped, the bottom pats from Marcus did not. He knew that it made her feel much better and calmed her. “Let’s go make you a chocolate baba and then watch a movie before nite nite time. How does that sound?” Marcus asked to no answer. He didn’t care. He could feel her nursing her pacifier on his shoulder and that was all that mattered.

Once they made their way into the kitchen the man she called daddy got to work fixing her a chocolate milk bottle. He was glad he already had a bottle filled in the fridge or this would be a lot more difficult. He grabbed the bottle and put it on the counter. After he grabbed the chocolate sauce, he squeezed a good amount into the skim milk. Screwing the top back on, he shook the Disney princess covered bottle to mix it up. As a daddy, he had become a pro at doing things one handed while his baby girl was on his hip. “Here is your baba, my little peanut” he said as he pulled the paci out of her mouth and handed her the bottle.

Once the bottle touched her hands, she immediately pulled her head off of Marcus’ shoulder and started nursing. Chocolate milk was her absolute favorite. In fact, since she was drinking it so fast, some of the overflow was dripping down her chin.

“Let’s get you a bib baby” Marcus uttered as he hopped to her highchair and grabbed the bib, quickly getting it around her neck. Once he had it secured, he noticed that the bottle was already a third of the way gone. Just to be safe, he grabbed a second bottle and repeated the process he had just finished. “Looks like that is a nummy baba” Marcus said, not really expecting an answer.

Emily nodded furiously and answered around the nipple in her mouth “nummy dada” letting more milk dribble onto her bib. She then stopped everything she was doing. Looking from left to right, her lip got puffy again and she looked at Marcus with the saddest puppy dog eyes you could imagine. “Me wan Cuddles daddy” Emily whines with her babyish lisp.

Marcus’ knees went weak. The way she talked to him while in little space was reason number 173937 he loved her with all his heart. “Let’s go get Cuddles, my sweet girl” he said as he walked them back to the nursery and grabbed the bunny off of the changing table. “Here you go baby girl, here’s Cuddles. I want you to hold on to him as tight as you can. Can you do that for me?”

Emily nodded so much she looked like a bobblehead. She took her favorite stuffed animal and gave it a bear hug so tight the jaws of life couldn’t get it out. Anytime she left Cuddles anywhere besides right next to her, it felt like a piece of Emily was missing. She has had the bunny ever since she was an actual baby.

As Marcus carried his little girl back to the living room, he smiled as he could hear Emily talking to Cuddles.

“Me sowwy I forgot ou Cuddles” she babbled as if she was talking to an old friend. “I never forget ou again” she continued to use that adorable lisp as she gave the stuffed bunny a kiss on the top of it’s head.

He sat down on the couch and laid his baby girl across his lap. Marcus made sure that her head and neck was comfy and then made sure he could reach her butt for diaper pats throughout. Once he was satisfied with the position they were both in, he grabbed the remote and turned on Netflix. He looked through all the choices and finally found what he was looking for: Hercules. It was a Disney movie they both loved.

Once the movie started, Emily smiled when she saw what movie they were watching. When daddy was picking, she was making sure Cuddles was as comfy as she was. After the opening credits ended, her heart fluttered as daddy popped the chocolate baba into her mouth. She loved how he made sure she was happy and comfy at all times. He was the perfect daddy.

Halfway through the movie, both bottles were gone and Emily’s eyes were shut. Neither was a surprise to Marcus. She rarely stayed up through an entire movie. Plus, in her regressed state, it must have felt like midnight to her. She didn’t even have a nap today. “Let’s get you all tucked in” Marcus whispered to his sleeping little one as he gently picked her up and carried her to the nursery.

Before he placed her in the crib, Marcus undid the bib tied around her neck, leaving her in nothing but her thick Huggies. Before he did anything more, her daddy just stared down at her. His little girl, naked save for a diaper, lay sleeping in a crib just her size. She was the most precious thing ever and Marcus wa lucky to be able to see the side of her she kept hidden from the rest of the world. A huge smile covered his face and he had to hold back a tear.

He composed himself long enough to put his little one’s sleeping arm around her stuffy and place the bottle against the bars of her crib. The finishing touch was a light pink blanket Marcus placed over her sleeping form. “Good night baby girl, daddy loves you with all his heart and soul” he said as he kissed her cheek lightly. Before he left her room, he turned on both a Minnie Mouse night light and her baby monitor in case Emily needed anything. As the door to the nursery slowly closed, he blew her a kiss.

As he was walking back to the living room, Marcus let out a huge yawn. While it was only 10 PM, it had been a very full day for him as well. He figured he would need to get a full night’s sleep to keep up with his little girl tomorrow. Flipping off the TV, he headed back to his room. Before he laid down, however, he walked over to the closet and pulled out a thick ABDL diaper as well as a stuffer.

Marcus had been a diaper lover all of his life. While he loved the diapers, he never really got into the AB side of things. He tried to be little a couple times, even going to a pro mommy once, but it never felt right. After talking to some people in the community, he figured out that he was much more of a daddy then a little.

However, having tried his best to find a little one who was ok with a daddy who wore diapers, he decided to separate the two: While he was being daddy, it was a diaper free zone and he would only wear in his spare time. One he changed his rules, he found Emily and his life couldn’t have been better.

Lately, however, his diaper loving side had been coming on strong and he wanted to wear more.

As Marcus was taping his thick diaper, covered with rocket ships and astronauts, he decided tomorrow was going to be the day he brought his DL daddy side back out. If he couldn’t do it with the woman he loved, who could he do it with?

Once he was all snug and comfy, he pulled the covers over his head and smiled. He had a good feeling about tomorrow and couldn’t wait for Emily to see what he had planned.  

• Like 3
  • ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Well, will you? (Chapter 6 added 12/5)
  • 2 weeks later...

That end came as a bit of a surprise. He is such a careing and devoted daddy and she seems to be a very happy baby who has totally regressed. I am not so sure how this development is going to fit into their current relationship. The thing I am concerned with is that she isn’t going to like not being the only one enjoying being diapered. I guess we will find out. 

Chapter 7

Emily opened her eyes, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. As her eyes started to adjust, she knew she was not the same spot she fell asleep in. She wasn’t on the couch, resting on daddy’s lap. She wasn’t even in her crib. She was staring at a white curtain. She had no idea where it lead or why she was there. Emily had so many questions.

“Here’s the moment” a voice said next to her. As she turned her head, she was greeted by the amazing smile of her father. “The moment you have been waiting for since you were a little girl” he finished his sentence as the smile on his face, somehow, grew ever bigger. Emily even noticed a tear forming. He quickly wiped it away. “I love you so much Emily. Congratulations.”

“Thanks dad. I love you too” she tried to sound confident, even though she had no idea what was going on. Trying to figure out what was going on, she looked at what she was wearing and, instantly, had a pretty good idea. The dress she was currently in was white and huge. She was at a wedding. Her wedding.

Once she finally came to grips with what was happening, the traditional wedding song began to plan. She looked at her dad with a smile as he smiled back. “Thanks so much for being here dad” Emily told her father.

“Of course sweetheart. Every father wants to see his baby girl get married” he replied as they started the walk down the aisle, following the adorable flower girl who could not be any older than 6. If only her dad knew how true that statement was. His baby girl was about to become her husband’s baby girl.

Once her eyes caught a glimpse of Marcus standing at the altar, Emily had to do everything she could to stop herself from crying. He looked as handsome as she had ever seen him. Once he wiped a tear from his eye, she couldn’t help it and let a couple tears slip. This was everything she wanted and it was about to come true.

Standing next to her soon to be husband when she made it to the altar was another wave of emotions. When Marcus looked across at his beautiful bride and mouthed the words “I love you” at her, she could have melted into a puddle right then and there. Instead, she composed herself and mouthed those same words right back at her daddy.

The ceremony went by in flash. Her head was swimming until Marcus took her hand and put a ring on her finger. He said something to her that he brain couldn’t comprehend at the moment, to which she followed with a simple “I do”. She repeated the process as she put the ringer on her husband’s finger. Her husband. Those two words sent shivers up her spine.

“I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride” the pastor said with a smile. Emily leaned and closed her eyes as she gave her daddy a kiss in front of the congregation. Clapping rang through her ears as she felt her loving husband’s lips on hers.

As she opened her eyes, Marcus was gone. Instead of seeing the smiling face of her daddy, all that was in her view was the mobile slowing spinning above her crib. While the light lullaby it was playing was nice, she wanted nothing more then to be back in the moment she was just seconds earlier. Emily wanted to pull it from the dream world into reality.

It was then that she started to cry. Not sobbing, but a light cry. It was a combination of happiness and sadness. Emily was happy that she got to see a preview of the day she has been waiting for. She was also sad because it was over as quickly as it began. She grabbed the pacifier laying on the crib mattress to try and soothe her, but it did next to nothing. She just cried around the rubber nipple, the tears rolling off her face and onto the bed sheets below.

Marcus had been awake for about an hour now. He wanted to let his little one sleep as long as she could, so he just sat at the kitchen table as he sipped his coffee. He liked to read the paper every morning as well. Just as he pulled the sport section out, he heard the sound of crying through the baby monitor he brought from his room. Upon hearing that, he put the paper down and left his coffee on the table as he walked to the nursery.

Emily saw the door to her room start to open and wiped the tears from her eyes. When she saw the face of her beautiful boyfriend, she smiled around her pacifier shield and cooed “mowning daddy” as she sat her knees to see over the crib bars.

“Good morning, my sweet baby girl” he cooed back as he walked over and brought the side of the crib. As Marcus sat down next to the girl, wearing nothing but her nighttime diaper, he embraced her in a hug. “Sweetheart, I heard you crying on the monitor. Is everything ok?” he asked, wanting to make his little princess happy by any means necessary.

She spit out her binky, wanting to talk to her boyfriend like a big girl. “Yeah Marcus, everything is fine. I just had a dream that made me really happy and I was very sad that it had to end” she told him honestly.

“What was the dream about?” he responded, very interested in what kind of a dream she could have that would bring about that kind of emotional response. Marcus thought back and couldn’t remember having that type of dream himself.

Emily had two choices: she could either tell him exactly what the dream was or be purposely vague. She figured that the second option would be smart. She didn’t want to put any pressure on him by mentioning marriage. Emily loved him more then anything and didn’t want to ruin what she had. “I don’t remember a whole lot, I just remember it was a dream about me and you. We were having a great time and I just didn’t want it to end” she told him.

“Well,I think today will be an extension of that dream. We are going to be having a great day today in real life too!” he told her as he let her out of his embrace and looked his little one in her green eyes.

“I’m super excited daddy. I know you are gonna make our day awesome” she told him in an excited tone as she popped the binky back into her mouth.

“Before we get our day officially started, though” Marcus said as he stood up and picked the beautiful girl up and placed her on his hip “I think a certain little girl needs some cuddle time with daddy.” Before he left the vicinity, Marcus made sure to grab Cuddles and hand the soft bear to his special girl. No cuddle session is complete without Cuddles, obviously!

As Emily rode her daddy’s hip to wherever he wanted to go, she felt her diaper squish. A smile returned to her face as she rested her head on Marcus’ shoulder. While she had never wet the bed as a kid, she had come to realize that it she seemed to wet overnight while in little space. When she fell asleep last night, Emily was as far into little space as she had been in a while. With every step her daddy took, the diaper would squish against her bottom and that made her a giggling mess.

“What is my little princess so giggly for?” Marcus asked as he patted her bottom. When he felt her soggy padding, he figured he answered his own question. “Daddy knows. Someone made lots of pee pees last night. My baby girl loves her soggy Huggies, doesn’t she?” he asked the question, but he already know the answer.

Emily did her best to nod her head up and down on her boyfriend’s shoulder. In her mind, a wet diaper was a million times better than a dry one. It was thicker, squishier, and it felt amazing to have her princess parts surrounded by warmth. The only thing about a dry diaper, in her mind, was the change that happened before.

After they made a quick pit stop in the kitchen to grab a bottle filled with apple juice, the couple sat down on the couch in the living room. Marcus didn’t turn on the TV nor did he put any music on. He wanted this morning to be filled with the sounds of nature coming through the open windows. The chirping of birds was the perfect backdrop for this moment.

As he positioned her on his lap for maximum cuddles, something he totally forgot came to mind: he was still wearing his diaper from last night.Marcus was planning on changing into normal underwear before he woke Emily up, but the crying from the monitor changed all that. While he did want to tell her about this side of himself, he wanted a better moment to do it then after she had just finished crying. Marcus planned on letting her watch some cartoons after cuddle time so he could quickly change out of the soggy padding encasing his loins.

The pacifier was slowly removed from Emily’s mouth and the bottle nipple quickly replaced it. She loved apple juice for breakfast. It might even be her favorite drink in general. While she wanted to drink it as fast as she could, the little one also wanted this moment with her daddy to last a long time. The birds in the background were the perfect touch to this morning in her mind and she smiled around the nipple at this perfect moment.

“Look at my baby girl. You are the sweetest little girl in the whole wide world. Daddy is so lucky to be able to cuddle with you and care for you” Marcus whispered into her ear. As he melted away her adult side, the man Emily called daddy get his little one diaper pats. It was one of the easiest, but most impactful, acts as a daddy. He had fed her bottles, gave her baths, and changed her diapers. Nothing, however, compared to the was Marcus noticed she would drift into little space then when he was patting her padded tushy.

Emily just finished nursing the bottle to the halfway point. Every drop tasted amazing and, as an added bonus, she got to look at her daddy as he told her what a good girl she was. How did she get so lucky to find a man like him. He was absolutely perfect. Marcus has never forgotten the names of any of her stuffies, which was impressive considering she had around 30. Not even just from an ABDL point of view was he an amazing man. He was always there to help her when she was feeling down, open a door for her, or just come home with a pint of ice cream when she had a bad day. There could not be a better man then Marcus.

Marcus noticed that Emily’s bottle had just finished, so he gave her one last butt pat and replaced the bottle with her pacifier. “Wow, someone was really thirsty this morning” he remarked as he sat up with her still on his lap. Once he was sitting upright, he spun his baby girl in his arms and put her into a position to be burped. After a couple pats on the back, he heard a tiny burp escape her lips. “Wow, that actually worked” he thought, having never tried this before.

Emily’s face turned bright red when the belch came out of her mouth. Out of everything that has happened at this cabin so far, that was the most humiliating thing by far. She was fine with it, however, because she trusted her daddy. The little girl knew Marcus what was doing best for her.

“Alright, I think someone has earned some cartoon time for being such a good girl during her feeding” Marcus said as he flipped on the TV and turned it to Cartoon Network. He didn’t know the show, but Emily giggled when it popped on. “Finally, now it’s time to change” he thought as he headed towards the bedroom. Right before he turned the corner, he heard the last 6 words he wanted to come from his baby girl’s lips.

“Daddy...are you wearing a diaper?”

• Like 2
  • ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Well, will you? (Chapter 7 added 12/20)

Oh oh what is he going to do now? I don’t think Marcus wearing a diaper will necessarily change how Emily feels about him but it could take away from how much she sees him as a daddy figure. I am looking forward to seeing how this works out. 

Chapter 8

Marcus took a deep breath. He figured he was going to have to have this conversation at some point today. He just didn’t expect it to be right now. Plus, after waking up to his girlfriend cry and in serious need of some little time, it could not come at a worse time. With Emily seeing his padding, however, there was no way he was able to push this talk until later. “Sweetheart, can we talk? It’s nothing bad, I promise” he said as he sat on the floor next to the diaper clad girl.

“Of course daddy, we can talk about anything you want” she responded, a little nervous about what was about to come out of his mouth. She had never seen Marcus in a diaper before and just blurted it out. Emily wished she had kept it to herself.

“For this talk, I need you to be in big girl mode Emily. I know it’s going to hard, but it will be hard to explain this to your adult side” Marcus said, his heart breaking as he said it. This weekend was supposed to be about nothing but his baby girl experiencing her little side to the fullest and he was ruining that. Why did he decide to wear a diaper at all? He felt so guilty.

“OK Marcus, my big side is here now” Emily told her boyfriend, starting to get more nervous by the second. There was only two times he pulled her out of little space and they were both horrible. Once was when his mom passed away and the other was when his family pet had died. She remembered it like it was yesterday. Both times, when she showed her big side, she returned to tears running down Marcus’ face. Hoping this time was different, she put on a weary smile and looked him in the eyes.

“Emily, ever since we have been involved in this amazing relationship, I have been hiding a side of you from myself” he told her, trying to read his girlfriend’s face for any reaction. Not being able to spot anything obvious, he continued. “I...I...god this is hard to get out” he said, composing himself as he finished his sentence “I am a daddy that likes to wear diapers.”

A weight felt like it was lifted off of her chest. She was so thankful it was not something with the same gravity as the previous two. Emily could tell, however, that this was very important for Marcus to get out and he was having a hard time getting out. “Marcus, look at me. I don’t think you wearing diapers is that big of an issue” she joked, showing him that she was wearing nothing but a soaked diaper.

Marcus chuckled. “That is true, but I know some little ones have an issue with their caregiver wearing during little time. I just wanted to get your honest opinion on how you feel about that. Would you be ok with daddy wearing during your baby girl time or not? Please be honest Emily. I will not have my feelings hurt if you say no. I just want your little space to be exactly how you want it.” Marcus meant every word.

Her first impression was that she wanted her daddy to be happy. If that meant he wore a diaper while taking care of her, so be it. As she thought more about it, however, some doubts started to creep up. When she just saw the waistband of his padding, it took most of her brain out of little space. Was that just a one time thing or would that happen every time? As selfish as this sounded, she wanted to have the best time she had ever had in little space and didn’t want to worry about falling in and out. “Honestly Marcus, I have no issue with you wearing during bed time. However, for the sake of my little space, I would prefer you not wear while in the daddy role.” This hurt her heart to say. Emily was normally a people pleaser, but she wanted this to be her special weekend.

Marcus’ heart ripped in half, but he held it together. “That is totally ok baby girl. I want this to be the best little weekend you have ever had. Daddy will keep the diapers in his bedroom and that’s it” he put on a smile as he told Emily what she wanted to hear. Marcus figured that he could bring it up another time, but doing it now was kind of unfair to Emily. “Daddy will be right back, why don’t you watch some cartoons baby girl?” he said, grabbing her pacifier and putting it back in her mouth as he made his way to his bedroom.

When the pacifier went in her mouth, she was expecting to slide right back into little space. She couldn’t stop thinking about Marcus though. Who was she to tell him that he couldn’t wear diapers when he was in his caretaker headspace? He let her wear diapers whenever she wanted. The man she called daddy even let her wear last Thanksgiving when they went to visit his family. It did seem like he was ok with the decision though. Emily let those thoughts fall from her mind as she watched cartoons, her regression taking over her brain again.

Pulling on a pair of black boxers, Marcus couldn’t stop thinking about how he handled that situation. How could she have wanted him to wear diapers around her when he shoved the ultimatum in her face like he did? As he pulled up his jeans, he shook those thoughts out of his head. He didn’t want them to interfere with his job as a daddy. Before he made his way back to the living room, he stopped at the nursery and grabbed a diaper and a stuffer along with some baby powder and wipes.

Emily was completely engrossed in the colorful characters on screen, she barely noticed when he daddy walked into the room. Her attention turned to him, however, when she felt a hand squeeze her droopy bottom. “My Huggies pee pee wet daddy” Emily said with the enthusiasm of a toddler.

“This is only pee pee? It feels like you jumped in the lake with this dipey on” he joked, giving her a couple pats on her soggy bottom to reinforce his point.

“Siwwy daddy. I no jump in da wake” she said around the nipple in her mouth. Her daddy could be so silly sometimes and she loved it.

“I guess not, since a lake isn’t yellow” he teased her a little as he flipped her on her back and sat between her legs. As he saw her grab her Cuddles, he smiled. Look at Emily: laying in nothing but a wet diaper while snuggling a stuffed animal. She looked perfect and Marcus was lucky to take care of her.

As she looked up at her boyfriend, she was overcome with feelings of love for him. While she felt that feeling at least once a day, this one was different. The loving feeling in her stomach was mixed with a feeling of guilt. Guilt for not letting him wear diapers like she did. “Maybe, in the back of his mind, he didn’t love me as much now” she thought as she hugged her bear tight. She pulled the pacifier from her mouth and looked up at him as he ripped the first tape off of her wet padding. “Daddy, I love you so much” she told Marcus, a smile growing on her face as she told him.

“Daddy loves you too baby girl, more than anything in the entire world” he told her, returning the smile as he pulled the second tape free. “Something felt slightly off” he said as his hand reached for the third tape. While she told him she loved him all the time, this time just felt weird. Once the final tape was pulled free, he knew what it was about. “Sweetheart, did you just tell me you loved me because you felt bad about asking me not to wear diapers when in daddy mode?” he knew that's what it was about, he just wanted to hear her admit it.

As Emily heard the words come out of her daddy’s mouth, she knew she had been exposed. While she laid in front of her boyfriend in a wet diaper and nothing else, what he just told her made Emily feel 10 times more exposed. It took all her will power to look Marcus in the eyes as she replied with a quiet “A little”.

“First off, I want to say that I love you with all my heart and that will never changed” he told the women laying in front of him, wanting to reassure her that the genuine love of her last statement was not lost on him. “Secondly, I am more then ok with your decision. You don’t need to worry about me being mad or anything like that. I want you to be as happy in little space as you can possibly be. Please don’t feel bad” Marcus told her as he leaned over her and planted a kiss on her lips.

Hearing the sincere words dripping from his mouth put Emily at ease. While he had told her basically the same thing before, something about the tone he used and his demeanor made her relax.

“Now, how about we get you into a clean dipey? Daddy has a fun day planned and we don’t want to waste any time” he told her as he brought the front of her wet diaper down and pulled a baby wipe out of the package.

Emily’s mind ran wild at what the day might bring. A trip to the toy store? Maybe the zoo? She even started thinking about things like riding unicorns. “Silly me, unicorns don’t live around here” she told herself as she chuckled behind her binky.

As the little girl was thinking about all the fun possibilities, Marcus had already powdered her soft bottom and pulled the stuffer filled padding between her legs. He decided on a Dry 24/7 for her this morning. They were pretty thick and he always thought she looked cuter than normal in an all white diaper. His DL side loved the crinkles as well. “There you go princess, all snug and dry in your Huggies” Marcus told the regressed women. “There is only one thing wrong” he told her, a concerned look on his face.

Emily returned the same look. “What is it daddy?” she asked, a quiver in her voice.

“It’s just that daddy isn’t feeling very good. It feels like...he is coming back” he told the little one as he grabbed his stomach, pretending like it hurt.

“Who?” Emily asked, feeling very concerned at this point.

“Its...its...the...TICKLE MONSTER” he yelled as his hands shot from his stomach to her exposed tummy.

She only had a second to react before her daddy’s fingertips were running all over her tummy and hips. “No daddy” Emily got out before the giggling took over. She was very ticklish and daddy always took advantage of that.  

“I’m sorry princess. I’m trying to fight it, but the tickle monster is winning” Marcus said as he used his left hand to pull his right arm away. It only lasted a second, however, as the tickle monster was stronger and brought both hands back to her skin. “It’s no use” he yelled as his heart melted looking at the giggling diaper girl in front of him. No trace of adult Emily in sight. “Baby girl, I am gonna pull his arm off. When your free, run into the kitchen and grab 2 gummy bears. If we both eat one, we should be free of the tickle monster” he instructed her. As soon as his right arm was holding his left back, he looked at his girlfriend and told her “Go now”.

As the word go left her daddy’s lips, she stood up and waddled as fast as she could to the kitchen. She normally loved thick diapers, but this was one of the few times she cursed them. Once she got into the kitchen, she swung open the cupboard, her eyes scanning for the gummy snacks.

“Hurry up baby, he is getting stronger” Marcus yelled towards the kitchen. As soon as the plea left his lips, he heard the frenzied crinkle that signaled a running diaper girl. He had to hold back a smile and stay in character as he saw Emily toddle back into the living room, the entire bag of gummy bears in tow. “You eat one now princess. He won’t tickle you if you do” he told her frantically.

As if Emily needed an excuse to eat candy. She stuck her hand in the bag and pulled out a red gummy. Her favorite. Quickly putting it in her mouth and chewing it up, she told daddy with an excitement in her voice “I ate it. I’m safe!”

“Good girl, now put one in my mouth so I can be safe” he commanded her as if his life depended on it. Marcus knew that his baby girl wanted to keep him safe, so was not surprised at all when she hurried over and shoved a green gummy bear in his mouth. He made quick work of eating it. Once it was in his stomach, he started breathing very heavily. “Thanks baby girl. One more second and I would have been a goner” he got out between deep breaths as he hugged his girlfriend tight.

“Don’t worry daddy, I would never let anything happen to you” Emily told him, embracing the hug. She had saved a life today.  

• Like 1
  • ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Well, will you? (Chapter 8 added 1/2)

What a sweet chapter. I think Marcus is a remarkable daddy. So kind and giving. I think Emily is just a bit on the selfish side. I can understand how having her daddy in a diaper could take away a little of her little mindset but I think she should be willing to give a little bit as well. Right now she is only receiving and giving nothing back. She should let her daddy wear a diaper when he wants to. I was happy to give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 9

“Now that we are both safe and sound, what do you say we go get ready for our fun adventure today” Marcus asked, letting Emily free of her hug with the toll of a couple diaper pats.

“Yeah daddy, what is it? What are we doing?” she asked, nearly jumping up and down as she waited for her daddy to reveal the answer. She both loved and hated surprised. They were almost always fun, but not knowing was the worst thing in the world for Emily’s little side.

“I can’t tell you, than it wouldn’t be a surprise anymore. Silly baby. How about, as I am getting you ready, you try to guess what we are doing?” he offered them a compromise that would satisfy both parties. He knew her little side was probably on pins and needles, she letting her guess helped her let some ideas out. Plus, it would give Marcus some extra ideas for future fun days.

“Great idea. You got such a big brain daddy” she exclaimed, smiling as he picked her up and placed her padded bottom on his hip. When she saw him reach down and pick up her binky off the floor, she smiled. “He never missed anything” she thought as she put the pacifier in his mouth to clean the nipple. “Siwwy daddy, binky is for babies” she giggled as he placed the now clean rubber teat in her mouth.

Marcus turned around and carried his beautiful baby girl towards the nursery, answering her as they went. “I know that silly girl, but daddy didn’t want to give you a yucky binky. We don’t want any babies to get sick, do we?” he asked, receiving a nod from his girlfriend. After she found out his diaper secret, Emily getting sick would just be icing on the cake for a bad weekend.

Once they opened the door to the nursery, Marcus gently took his baby girl off his hip and placed her feet on the floor. “Sweetie, daddy needs you to walk for a little bit” he told her as he walked over to the closet. Marcus rummaged through the onesies, footed sleepers, and dresses until he found what he was looking for. “Clue number one” he said, turning around.

Emily laid eyes on the piece of clothing and still had no idea what Marcus had planned. He was holding a pair of pink shorts. They were the pair that went three quarters of the way down her thigh. “I don’t know” she told him, racking her brain for answers.

“I didn’t expect you to guess it after this clue. Now, let’s get clue number one on you” Marcus told her as he walked over to the diaper clad girl. The beautiful women stepped into the shorts and let him pull them up. A huge smile grew on his face. The massive bulge in front told anyone who saw her that she was heavily padded. Add that to the decent amount of plastic sticking over the waistband and they looked exactly like the shorts a toddler would wear.

The next clue was another piece of clothing. Marcus went back to the closet and grabbed the shirt. It was all white except for the silhouette of a mountain on it. “Any guesses now princess?” he asked as he walked over and stood in front of her. After a couple seconds of silence, he figured that meant no and told her “It’s ok, you will figure it out soon. Now, show me how Wonder Woman flies” he cooed at her, smiling as she raised her arms high in the air. As soon as the shirt feel on her frame, Marcus had to hold in a giggle. With her arms above her head, the shirt didn’t even fall to Emily’s hips, leaving the white plastic of her diaper on display. Once her arms were at her side, it was just long to cover everything if she didn’t move. Any movement for the diapered girl and she would be flashing her padding.

Emily popped her thumb in her mouth as daddy picked her up and sat down on the edge of her crib with his baby girl on her lap. She smiled. This was HER crib. Not a crib. Hers. She could feel her boyfriend quickly putting her hair up in pigtails. Where ever the couple went, Emily was sure to be the most adorable one there. Once her hair was all done, she felt daddy pace her back on her feet.

“Stay here sweetie, daddy has to go grab a certain paci from your binky collection” he told her, tickling her tummy quickly as he turned back to the closet. He reached up and pulled out a white box. Opening it up, there must have been at least 15 different pacifiers. It was like the holy grail for ABDLs. Marcus rummaged around for a second before finding the one he wanted. He grabbed a pacifier clip and walked back over to the waiting girl, clipping it onto her shirt.

Once everything was secured, Emily picked up the pacifier and looked at the shield. In pink cursive, it read “little adventurer”. What did that have to do with our day? She thought hard, than asked “daddy, are we doing something outside”, to which Marcus replied with a smirk.

“Your getting warmer baby. How about you hold your next guess until we are ready to leave? For now, let’s go back to the living room. Daddy has to pack something quickly” he told his girlfriend, taking her by the hand and leading her down the hall. As they walked down the hall, Marcus’ eye caught his baby girl’s reflection in the bathroom mirror. “Look at that baby girl in the mirror honey” he cooed, using his most syrupy tone as he turned the padded girl towards the mirror.

As soon as Emily looked to her right, she could have sworn she was looking at funhouse mirror version of a toddler. The first thing that caught her eye was the pink ribbons holding the pigtails in place. Her eyes than wandered down. The diaper bulge around her waist was as obvious as it could possibly be. To complete the picture, she took her pacifier and put the nipple in her mouth. Once the shield of her binky hit her lips, she fell into deep little space. “Wook daddy, it a baby” she cooed around the rubber in her mouth.

When he heard his baby girl talk about herself like that, Marcus could have sworn he died and went to heaven. “Yes sweetheart, that’s you. You are a baby. Daddy’s precious baby girl” he punctuated the sentence with a kiss on top of her head. As the started walking again, he noticed her gait was much wider. It was at that moment Marcus knew adult Emily was long gone and baby girl Emily was waddling down the hall, hand in hand with her daddy.

Once they both stepped foot in the living room, the girl whose mind was mush looked up at her daddy and asked “baba daddy?” around the nipple of her pacifier. She was super duper thirsty. Her mouth felt like it was a desert.

“Of course my sweet little girl, daddy will get you a nummy baba. Let’s go to the kitchen and grab one from the fridge” Marcus narrated, knowing nothing he was saying was getting through to the giant toddler in front of him. He was very thankful he had made a couple extra bottles this morning so he didn’t have to watch after his regressed girlfriend in a place with lots of unsafe objects as he made a bottle. Opening the fridge and pulling an ice cold bottle out, he handed it to Emily, who immediately spit the pacifier out and replaced it with the baba. “Is that nummy baby?” the man she call daddy asked, not surprised he didn’t receive a reaction. He just led her back into the living room and sat her in the playpen in the corner. Marcus had to set up something for their fun day in the kitchen. Kissing the girl on her cheek, he smiled at her as he headed out of the room.

As Emily nursed the delicious skim milk from her bottle, her eyes darted around the room. When she was in the deep regressed state she was currently in, everything was more exciting. Colors were brighter, food tasted better, her Daddy’s touch felt 100 times better. It was like a drug. The first thing her eyes saw was the baby blocks on the floor of the playpen. The orange, yellow, purple, and blue blocks were absolutely mesmerizing. She would have reached out and tried to grab them if it wasn’t for the fact that she needed both hands to hold her bottle. Instead, she just kicked her legs excitedly. As she bounced up and down on the mesh floor of the playpen, she heard a jingle next to her. She stopped. Bouncing again, she heard the same noise. She looked to her left and spotted a rattle next to her. Emily bounced like she was on a trampoline, letting out a giggle around the nipple in her mouth at the noise the infantile toy emitted.

Marcus could hear his little one’s giggles in the next room and couldn’t help but smile. This is exactly what he wanted this weekend to be about. Not taking her out of little space to talk about his DL side. It was all about her being able to experience her little side as deep as possible. From the high pitched laughter in the other room, he knew that was exactly what she was doing. He pulled himself away from the thought of running into the living room and cuddling the laughing, diapered girl long enough to finish his task. Cutting the peanut butter and jelly sandwich in half, he put it into a baggie and placed it in his backpack. At the end of their fun day, a picnic was most definitely going to be in order.

In the time it took Marcus to get their food ready, Emily had sucked down all the milk in her bottle and replaced it with her pacifier. Her obsession with the rattle continued. Instead of bouncing and hearing it shake, the toddler minded girl picked it up and was shaking it. With her new favorite toy, her giggles turned to full on laughter. The only thing that stopped her, if only for a second, was when her daddy lifted her up out of nowhere. As she was settled on his hip, she felt safe. Nowhere else made her feel as safe as she did when being held by her daddy. She loved him with all her heart.

“Are you ready to know what our fun day adventure is going to be?” Marcus asked, sounding like he was about to announce the keys to world peace. Once he saw Emily nodding her head, a massive smile planted on her beautiful lips, he spat it out. “We are going on a little hike and ending the hike with a picnic!”

Even in her adult life, Emily loved going outdoors and experiencing nature. She was the same way in her little space. “Ouside!” she yelled, loud enough to scare all of the birds off the trees in the surrounding forest. The diapered girl loved seeing butterflies, squirrels, and all the other creatures the outdoors have to offer.

“Before we get started on our walk, someone has to get her little feet in some shoes” he told the little girl in his arms, tickling the soles of her feet a little. In no time, he had a pair of white ankle socks on her as well as her yellow tennis shoes. With that new addition, her transformation to a scaled up two year old was complete.

Once the little one was all ready for their outdoor fun, Marcus stood her up and headed to the front door. “Are you ready for some outside time baby girl?” he asked, already knowing the answer. Another nod came from his girlfriend. With a backpack on Marcus’ back and a binky in Emily’s mouth, he opened the door to the shining sun. “After you princess” he told her, allowing the toddler girl to head out the door first. He had a feeling this was going to be a very memorable trip for her.     

• ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Well, will you? (Chapter 9 added 1/23)

This was super sweet again. I hope they find some baby bunnies and Marcus is able to convince one of them to come up so his little baby girl can pet it and feel how warm and soft it is. Back home the little bunnies were so unafraid of people they would come right up to you. We would feed them Timothy hay. They would eat it right out of your hand. You did have to be a little careful about how you held it because the bunnies could bite your finger to and they have very sharp little teeth. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Chapter 10

As soon as Emily’s feet stepped outside the cabin, she was hit with the bright sun shining in the sky. The warmth felt amazing on her soft skin, but it didn’t feel too good in her eyes. She shot her hands up to her eyes, using them to shield the rays from making their way into her beautiful blue eyes. 

Marcus had a feeling this would happen and came prepared. Pulling the backpack off his back, he unzipped the pack and rummaged through it for a couple seconds. “Here we go” he told himself as the man Emily called daddy pulled a pink baseball cap and a pink pair of sunglasses out. He made quick work of putting the cap and sunglasses on his little one. “Is that better baby girl?” Marcus asked, giving her a little tummy tickle as well. 

After the slight giggle fit that ensued, Emily smiled around the shield of her pacifier and told him “yup daddy, tank ou”, pushing the shield of the binky onto his cheek. She loved giving her daddy paci kisses. Her attention quickly jumped as she heard some birds in the woods. The movement of the trees in the wind combined with the squirrels and bunnies running around was too much for her little side to handle. Emily’s head was darting around as if she was trying to keep her eyes on a hummingbird. 

“Let’s go this way baby, daddy picked out a trail we could walk down” Marcus told the preoccupied girl, taking her hand as he gently pulled her in the direction of the trail. He figured that this was going to be a little overwhelming for her, at least at the beginning. All she needed was someone to guide her through and make sure she was having fun along the way. Sounds like the job of a daddy to a T. Marcus couldn’t help but crack a smile when he head the crinkling of her bottom cut through the noise of all the wildlife. 

Just as they made their way to the start of the trail, Emily’s eyes caught something. “Daddy, wook! A butterfwy” she squealed, nearly jumping at the leaf it was sitting on. Before she could run up to it, the excited little felt her daddy’s hand on her shoulder.

“Slow down baby. If you run at it, the butterfly will fly away. To her, you are a scary giant. She just wants to be relaxed and happy. Imagine if, when you were playing in your playpen, some huge person you have never seen before started running at you. That would be pretty scary wouldn’t it?” he asked, trying to relate the current situation to something in her little life. 

Thinking it over, Emily knew that her daddy was right. If someone she didn’t know ran at her, she would be screaming for her daddy. With her new information, she just nursed steadily on her pacifier as she looked at the butterfly from afar. “Wook daddy, it gween” she whispered, not wanting to startle the insect. 

“I see that princess. It looks so pretty! I bet this won’t be the only butterfly we will see during our adventure” he told her, moving his hand from her shoulder and giving her padded bottom a couple of pats. 

Almost as if the crinkle from his little girl’s diaper caused it, the beautiful creature flew off the leaf. Emily let out an audible gasp and waved at it as it flew high in the sky. While she was sad to see her new friend go, Emily was excited about what was to come on her time with daddy on the trail. Her smile came back as she felt Marcus slip his hand in hers, taking a firm grip. Whether it was a hug or holding hands, the baby girl craved daddy’s touch. 

Their walk might as well have been a walk through a museum. Every 20 steps, the couple would stop and look at another critter. Emily knew not to make noise, so she would just look and whisper her observations to her daddy. After staring at a squirrel for 5 minutes straight, Marcus decided it was time to move this hike along. If they kept going at this rate, they would be finishing at midnight. 

“Come on baby girl. I know you love looking at all the little creatures, but we need to start walking a little quicker. Daddy has a surprise for you at the end of the hike” he told the diapered girl next to him. As soon as he said surprise, Marcus could feel the girl try to sprint forward. “Not that fast baby” he told Emily with a chuckle. 

She absolutely loved daddy surprises. Before they left to come to the cabin for the weekend, she remembered daddy telling her they were going to have fun this weekend. When she asked him what they were doing, he told her he couldn’t tell her or it would ruin the fun. The fact that he knew something that she didn’t both frustrated her and sent shivers down her spine. She was going to be walking faster, that much was certain. 

The rest of the hike went a lot faster. In fact, it was normally Marcus who had to stop the pair and have them look at the cool things around them. While Emily was determined to get to the end, she did find herself enthralled in a certain plant or animal when daddy pointed it out to her. During their trip, Emily had learned more about squirrels, butterflies, and trees than she ever had in her entire life. 

Marcus led the waddling girl though the last bit of woods and smiled as they emerged at their lunch spot. “Perfect, just in time for lunch. Let’s put our blanket down baby” he told his girlfriend, pulling a pink blanket with baby Looney Tunes all over it. When they were at home, Emily would play on it all the time. It was one of the things that helped her sink very deep into little space.   

Once the blanket was situated on the hill, the man Emily called daddy reached into the backpack and grabbed the food. Two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, some orange slices, two small bags of chips. Lastly, he pulled out a water bottle and a baby bottle. “Here you go baby girl, drink your baba all dry” Marcus cooed at his girlfriend as he handed her the bottle, covered in Baby Looney Tunes characters to match the blanket.

Emily popped the nipple of the bottle into her mouth, nursing steadily as she looked at the scene in front of her. They were on top of a hill overlooking the lake. Sun beams danced off the still water, revealing the beautiful fish swimming underneath. She smiled around the nipple as the baby girl imagined this image on the back of a postcard. When she thought of spending time at a cabin, this was the picture that popped into her head. It was perfect and she wished she could live in this moment for a long time. 

Marcus noticed his girlfriend losing herself in the view, so he kept quiet and set up their lunch. Cutting the PB&J sandwich into four quarters, he put it on her plate. The plate itself was a silly pink monster whose face was revealed when Emily would eat everything. There were four compartments in the place and they were all filled. Top right with half the PB&J Marcus just cut, bottom right with 4 orange slices, top left had her small bag of Cheetos, and the bottom left finished off with the last half of the sandwich. 

With her eyes still stuck on the glass like water, Emily’s mind was sent back to her current situation with her daddy’s hand on her padded bottom. After she was broken from her trance, her nose directed her next move. Her eyes shot down to the foot on her cartoon plate and the diaper clad girl reached for the quarter portion of sandwich,dropping her bottle on the soft blanket. 

“Dig right in sweetheart” Marcus said with a chuckle as the girl in front of him was chowing down on her sandwich. As the pacifier dangled from the clip attached to her collar, he couldn’t help but think about how great life had been to him. He was on vacation with the most beautiful girl in the world. Not only that, she was showing him the most vulnerable side of herself off. Where else would he rather be? Nowhere. 

Polishing off the second quarter of her sandwich, she was going to save the other half for later. The next big decision came for Emily” what do I want to go for next? She figured apple sauce was too messy to eat by herself. As she reached for the orange slices, something about the packaging for the Cheetos caught her eye. The baby girl took a quick turn and was heading right for the chips. Just as her fingers touched the bag, she felt Marcus’ hand gently grab her wrist. 

“Not yet baby girl. You can’t have your snack until your eat the rest of your lunch” he told her in a stern, yet loving, tone as he moved Emily’s hand over the orange slices. “I promise they are just as nummy as the chips sweetheart” he said as he let go of her, giving the baby girl in front of him a kiss on the cheek. 

Emily smiled as she brought an orange slice up to her mouth. She knew, no matter how yummy the orange was going to be, her daddy’s kisses were a million times sweeter. Per her daddy’s request, the women finished off the oranges. She really wanted those chips!

“Here you go princess” Marcus told Emily as he opened the bag and handed it to her. He let out a small chuckle as she dug her hand in and shoved the handful of cheesy snacks in her mouth as fast as she could. Ever since they have been in a relationship, she had always been a fast eater. The little girl in front of him would finish off her plate, whether in little space or not, almost as soon as they sat down. As she was chowing down, Marcus put the Tupperware that he kept the oranges and sandwiches in back in the backpack. 

“Done!” Emily announced to her caregiver, holding the bag upside down to show him that there was nothing left. She was so proud of eating everything on the plate. Plus, she was finally able to see the crazy monster on the plate and it made her giggle. “Look daddy, a silly monster” she alerted Marcus, pointing at the plate. 

“It is pretty silly” the man Emily called daddy replied to the giggly girl. As he was taking a look at the plate, Marcus slipped the backpack on his back and handed his baby girl her bottle. “I think it’s time we go back to the cabin. Someone needs a nap, but not before some cuddle time with daddy” he told the little one, picking her up and placing her on his hip. 

“Otay daddy” she responded around the nipple of the bottle she had in her mouth. Staring at the lake for one last time, she smiled at the beautiful view. Combine that with the nipple in her mouth and her daddy’s hand patting her diapered bottom and Emily was in heaven. 

• ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Well, will you? (Chapter 12 added 5/5)