LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween Again? on Amazon Free This Weekend

An early, rough version of this story was posted here many years ago.

I've started editing many of my stories, filling them out, updating them in many cases to include newer tech instead of things like modems and land lines that were the order of the day when written many, many years ago.

I took a chance and published a lengthened, revised and improved version of my DL take on Ground Hog Day on Amazon. I plan to make it free this weekend, starting 12:01AM Pacific Time October 20th, 2018 and end October 21st, 2018.

https://amzn.to/2ClsiQn

Edited by BoTox
TIme Zone Correction
  • Like 1

Yes, I'll post a reminder. I can give it away for a total of 5 days so I picked 2 days this weekend and I'll probably do the rest around Halloween itself.

Although I would love to read the story, I don't think that I take the risk of aquiring it on amazon, since then most certainly I would get recommendations based on my "purchase", which I wouldn't like to be seen by my family members, who happen to use my amazon account from time to time.

Anyways, it is nevertheless a generous offer!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hugo said:

Although I would love to read the story, I don't think that I take the risk of aquiring it on amazon, since then most certainly I would get recommendations based on my "purchase", which I wouldn't like to be seen by my family members, who happen to use my amazon account from time to time.

Anyways, it is nevertheless a generous offer!

Hmm, I'm not sure how I could overcome that on my end. You could setup a shadow account like I did to sell it and view it that way.

20 hours ago, BoTox said:

You could setup a shadow account like I did [..].

I thought about that allready, but I guess I would have to specify a real adress, provide a means of possible payment, even if the kindle ebook would be free and I would not be able to read it on my mobile devices, where I am logged in with my "in the light" account.

I will nevertheless give it a try and will see how far I can get without stirring up too much water.

• Like 1

In four hours Halloween Again? should be free to download on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Halloween-Again-Beau-Tauxe-ebook/dp/B07JGDGFTW/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1540004896&sr=1-1&refinements=p_27%3ABeau+Tauxe

It seems Amazon is wanting to charge me $2.99 right now to download your wonderful story. Am I in the wrong timezone, or is it a Canada thing, or (most likely) am I so technologically inept that I can't even figure out how to take advantage of a free offer?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

It seems Amazon is wanting to charge me $2.99 right now to download your wonderful story. Am I in the wrong timezone, or is it a Canada thing, or (most likely) am I so technologically inept that I can't even figure out how to take advantage of a free offer?

I am having the same issue so it must be something else...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jayme said:

I am having the same issue so it must be something else...

8 hours ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

It shows free for me if I'm not logged in as myself. Please try again. Sorry for any delay.

Free... be careful not to click the "READ IN KINDLE UNLIMITED... START 30 DAY FREE TRIAL" just click the "BUY NOW" button which will immediately (without charge) make it available to you.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

Free... be careful not to click the "READ IN KINDLE UNLIMITED... START 30 DAY FREE TRIAL" just click the "BUY NOW" button which will immediately (without charge) make it available to you.

Ah, good catch for those that truly just want the free download.

I figured timing this story around Halloween would be a neat idea.

6 hours ago, BoTox said:

Ah, good catch for those that truly just want the free download.

You really have to be careful with that!

By the way, the shadow account worked! I'm looking forwart to reading the story.

• Like 1

It looks like 51 people took advantage of downloading it for free! I'm hoping a few will leave a review. I'd love to know how it is received and whether this is worth doing or not.

I plan to release more to Kindle books and give you guys a window to pick it up for free.

7 hours ago, Crinkleybutt said:

I just finished reading it, having picked it up over the weekend. I quite enjoyed it.

This was my first go at a Kindle release. How did it look on your device? Where there any issues?

If anyone would like to review it, I'd love that as well. I'm not asking anyone to say anything they don't feel is true. I think getting at least a few reviews of it would help.

On 10/25/2018 at 4:33 PM, BoTox said:

This was my first go at a Kindle release. How did it look on your device? Where there any issues?

If anyone would like to review it, I'd love that as well. I'm not asking anyone to say anything they don't feel is true. I think getting at least a few reviews of it would help.

It looked professionally designed. No issues with not enough or too much white space.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Crinkleybutt said:

It looked professionally designed. No issues with not enough or too much white space.

Thanks, I'm always fearful that I've made some huge formatting or grammatical errors that will tell everyone I have no clue what I'm doing.

12 minutes ago, BoTox said:

Thanks, I'm always fearful that I've made some huge formatting or grammatical errors that will tell everyone I have no clue what I'm doing.

I can't say about grammatical errors, as I'm no grammar nazi haha. There were, however, no massive formatting errors and I very much enjoyed the story. I've found your stories to written to a very high quality and I always look forward to seeing another story by you.

• Like 1