LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiya from Toronto area

Hiya everyone,

I'm 29, and just starting to explore an interest in ABDL that I've always had, but have never felt comfortable exploring before. There's just something so comfortable about wearing and using a diaper, and I would love to find someone to play a daddy or mommy role with me at some point, just to explore more. Having a somewhat stressful management position at work, the entire idea of ABDL makes me feel like I can step away from the responsibilities and pressure of my job in a way that nothing else offers.

I'm a techie and sci-fi/fantasy nerd; they make up 90% of what I like to read (I own a small library) watch on TV or movies, as well as the computer games that I play. I'm also just as happy turning off the technology to go for a hike or a camping trip; I don't even mind (too much) if my cell phone doesn't get reception out there!

Hiya yourself, and welcome to DD. You do sound like the explorer. You’ll have no problem fitting in here. And I would agree with you, about using diapers as a sort of retreat from life’s stresses. I hope you find that someone, you’re looking for. Till ya do, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• 1 month later...