LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Sized Pacifier

Mark84

So, I won a Twitter contest from Rearz and they’re sending me an adult-sized pacifier. I’m primarily a DL, but I have what I’d call AB “curiosities.” Either way, I’m pretty excited! ?

I started out mostly a DL but my girlfriend really enjoyed AB and got me into AB play which I have found is as much if not more fun than being a DL so you might really enjoy it of course there's nothing wrong with being either or both its just a matter of personal preference 

I just updated my profile page since I see that one's age doesn't automatically switch over. I also changed diaper lover to adult baby since a) I have identified a so-called play age that I feel, and b) I have been sleeping with a pacifier now for just over ten months. I am quite happy with my 0-6 months pacifier though. It is the only one that has never hurt my teeth, and I actually got up this morning and didn't take it out of my mouth. It just feels like it belongs there now. Pacifiers are heavenly. They teach one that sometimes it's best to just keep quiet even if you want to say something. I hope the pacifier works for you   :)