LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little for Big diapers?

bdmw96

Anyone ever give these diapers a try? According to the reviews I've read it hold 5000ml+. Apparently its also a super comfy diaper to wear. If this is true it beats the Rearz diapers and only 1000ml behind peekABU

I had a few packs of them. Honestly, I wasn’t terribly impressed with them, but they aren’t the worst to buy.

To me, the materials they used feel kind of cheap, and the construction of the diaper itself could be better. A lot of times when I wore them for a bit, you could feel the inner lining start to deteriorate some, and the waist elastic wore out quickly.

I think what you read might have been a bit of a stretch. I don’t think they’re rated for 5,000 ml+, though I could be wrong. In my experience, two heavy wettings was about it, and at that point, they’d be about tapped out. I had a few experiences with them leaking at night at just the first wetting, and that’s what really turned me off of them. I can’t say I’ve had a diaper leak that badly before, even when first used.

I’ve heard and seen both good and bad on these. In my personal experience, though, they aren’t worth it to me.

I like them.  They seem to have less SAP and more padding than the average ABDL diaper.  When I use them, the wetness spreads to more of the diaper than other ABDL diapers, and I really like that.  I wear them overnight, and have yet to overflow them even after 8-12 hours.

I prefer the Lil Trunks to the boy/girl ones, but I imagine they are the same underlying diaper.

They are definitely a diaper to get samples of before buying bags or cases, though.  I've since purchased numerous bags of the Lil Trunks over the last year, and they are part of my rotation.

I got a pack of them right when they came out.  The designs are great, but the plastic in particular felt a pretty thin compared to others (not sure if this would actually be an issue, but I did find myself kind of paranoid that it would tear).  I liked the fit and did get used to the cheaper feel by the end of the pack.  The padding also seemed pretty firm after wetting, lacking the squish that other brands have.  Again, not a deal-breaker for me, but something that I noticed while trying them.

In my opinion, they aren't bad but other diapers at the same cost will win out if you aren't particularly fond of the design.