LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would it be like to go back (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked at you and smiled "I got this. I said I would change you and I will. Besides.  Babies shouldn't change themselves" I smile as I look at the job I have to do "do I just wipe your bottom with the diaper first? Then front to back with wipes?"

It wasn't as bad as Dan had first thought. 

He cleaned the excess poop from Abbys bottom and then started to clean her bottom with wipes "I guess I'll get used to this. When did you start wearing did you say?"

"It be lovely but there's other things in life like school or whatever that comes to mind where wearing just get hard.. I mean I once used my diaper in class without even really knowing until I felt it get warm.." Abby said smiling.

Dan finishes wiping and removed the old diaper, replacing it with a fresh diaper, listening to her.

"Yeah, I can see what you mean, we are only in school for another year, so maybe when we leave, we could get our own place together and I could treat you as my baby girl? If you'd like it?"

"If you want to be my girlfriend?" I say, although, I am changing her messy diaper.

"Well how could I say no to being your girlfriend and baby one day.. I mean your always doing a great job changing me" Abby smiled wider. "Would you ever help me to fully lose it so that I wasn't potty trained anymore?"

Looks at you and smiles as I get the fresh diaper on you "I would love that, but what if you wanted a baby? I mean, what if you wanted us to have a baby? Would that affect you wearing a diaper and me babying you?"

"if you wanted to lose control and wear diapers full time and lose potty training status then that is what could happen"

Looks at you "well I can still change your diapers. And we can share diapers duty when we have a baby"

Nods "okay. How would I be able to help you lose potty training status?"

"Perfect on both. Now when it comes to a baby I cant wait I mean I want to do it after getting out of school but yeah still cant wait" She smiled oftly before looking down. "Well there's a few ways to let me lose my potty training status but from what I found thick diapers help and just starting to use diapers more is good way to start as well. There's also other things if it comes to that or if you want to try it."

Looks at you "you want a baby straight after graduation?" 

"What things were you thinking about?" I ask curiously. 

"I'm sure if we used stuff like diuretics and laxatives, that might help?"

"Well maybe not right after but I kind of always wanted to be a mom" She said looking over smiling before blushing some. "Diuretics and laxatives is a good place to start as well but as far as when it comes to pee.. I've been told that urine catheters work really well with taking back potty training... Just put one in and you will start to go without even knowing...I also hear after a while you can find that you can't hold pee.." Abby shrugged a little.

Lokks at you "I understand. You're going to be a fantastic mommy" I smile as I tape up the fresh diaper fully and helps you up so you can dress.

"Okay. Let me know what you Want to try and we can make it happen. In terms of catheters or laxatives. If you want to lose bladder control and want me to help then as your boyfriend, I would want anything to make you happy"

"Thank you for the diaper and yes please....in fact I don't really want to wait until we get out of school. I can handle wearing all the time and being that I now have a boyfriend that's going to help me well I like to try." With that Abby got up heading over to her bag pulling out a new catheter. "Would you put it in for me?"

"I can do that but I'll let you go first so you can get cleaned up and changed as well. " Abby said smiled going back to the changing mat patting it. "Go ahead.. lay down and I'll help you get cleaned up then you can help me again If you don't mind.."

Dan blushes and nods "Ok, sounds good to me"

His diaper wasn't as bad as Abby's but it sure was sagging a little and he knew she'd seen him naked before when she diapered him, so he wasn't too worried about that..

He waddles over to the change mat, hugging his girlfriend and lays down on the changing pad.

Abby smiled hugging him back before getting down starting to work on getting his pants off first and then the diaper. Undoing the Velcro sides before opening it. "Well its not too too full but lets get you cleaned" With that she started to clean him making sure to get everywhere.

Dan blushes as the nappy is fully opened and his manhood is exposed.  

The mess had come round to the front. It wasn't as bad as Abbys but it sure was smelly "I don't mind changing myself If you'd prefer?"

"No I got this" Abby smiled softly as she started to pull on some rubber gloves and go to work first wiping away the bulk of the mess with any bit of the diaper that was clean. When they was used she moved to wipes. "Well you where dirty too!" She said back giggling a little.

Dan blushes as she puts the rubber gloves on and looks at her, getting a little excited which made it a bit more tricky. He blushes even more.

"You don't mind changing me? Have you changed a boys diaper before?" I say curiously.