LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would it be like to go back (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan looks at Abby and nods, not wanting to look as he is embarrassed that he will be getting padded up shortly after Abby has changed Mia. 

He passes Abby the supplies and goes out the room. Wanting to give the girls privacy but he knows he would have to change Mia if Abby was busy. 

Dan just sits and watches TV, leaving the girls in private and knowing that soon enough he'll be where Mia was. On a changing mat. Getting padded up by Abby. Although. The difference was that Dan had a crush on Abby and Abby had never seen him undressed before which he was embarrassed about. 

About an half an hour later Abby came back to the living room alone. She jumped onto the couch smiling. "Hey so its just you and me and there cat but mostly you and me" Abby then laughed as she started to get close. "So what do you think about being diapered now?"

Dan forces a laugh and looks at Abby, slightly nervous now as he knows what his head is saying and what his heart is saying. 

He decides to just go with his heart "okay sure. Can I just use the bathroom first?" 

Looks at you nervously and nods knowing I have to use the bathroom urgently "please. I really gotta pee!"

I think to myself what might happen if I had to do anything other than pee.  

I lay down and covers my shame even before the nappy has been removed 

• 2 weeks later...