LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would it be like to go back (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan begins to wonder if what he said was the right thing to say but, nonetheless, he agreed to babysitting the girls and he intended to do his best. 

He nervously started taking Abbys lower clothing off and was nervous about seeing her undressed as he'd never seen her naked before. 

He removes her knickers and slides the diapers under her bottom "What happens now. Powder?"

Abby nodded. “Yup some powder and then pull up the front and bring the sides to meet it” She said back smiling some feeling a little odd about being naked but she was willing to try and even though it could be a little fun.

Dan smiles as he does as he's instructed and makes sure to powder good "baby Abby likes being in  her diapers huh?" He says as he tapes it up "it's fine when it's a  fresh diaper but I  won't know what to do when either of you actually use your  diapers"

“Well then you’re going to have to change us” Abby said looking down. “It’s pretty easy I’ll walk you through it when the time comes.” When she was done she stood up looking at herself before getting redressed.

I can see that look in your eyes.. It’s not bad okay it’s kind of nice really but you still don’t have to do it and I still will walk you through the change when it comes to it.” With that Abby walked away going to have some dinner.

Dan nods and follows. 

Mia was sitting in her seat in just a shirt and her fresh diaper ready to eat. 

I help Abby with serving the food and we all sit down and it tastes really good.  

Dan just sits and eats his dinner, looking at Abby in her diaper and thinking that she looks cute, and he feels that he is the one missing out on wearing diapers.

He's always wanted to wear diapers again, but doesn't want to admit it.

Abby looked over at one point. “Do you want to join in?” She asked thinking it was about something but unsure if it was the diapers or what. “You could try if you like no ones going to think its odd or anything” Abby said as she moved some and then felt it. She had been holding it for a while but now it was leaking out and into her diaper.

Dan blushes, deep down he wants to, but he couldn't live with the embarrassment.

"Would I have to go out in public wearing one?" I look at you in amazement "Did you just wet yourself?"

looks at you and smiles "um, okay, I guess I should change you then? maybe you could diaper me once Mia is in bed, I feel a bit embarrassed wearing a diaper around her?"

Dan smiles. He thinks Abby is cute. He's always liked her and he's only a year older than her. 

He opens her diaper "so I just clean your front parts then? Just so it doesn't cause an infection? Isn't it front to back with girls?" 

Dan nods and makes sure that she's all cleaned up before removing the old diaper and replacing it with a fresh one and powders you before taping the fresh diaper up. 

Dan smiles "it was no problem. Happy to help" I say as I take the old diapers and puts it in Mias diapers pail 

"Do you want me to get the changing supplies for you to change Mia?"