LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would it be like to go back (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Abby or Abigale as her parents called her was a pretty normal 17 year old girl liked movies, being with her friends and just going online to look at pictures of puppies but like most of the teens in the town of West Point where getting jobs somewhere just getting summer jobs others were trying to work full time to so they have more spending money yet Abby didn’t want to work full time, she had other things she wanted to do other than work in a store folding clothes, so when she saw an ad online for a babysitter needed she jumped on it. Within a few weeks she had the small time job meaning on Monday to Thursdays from 6Pm to 9 she was at one of the larger homes around the small town taking care of one child. Mostly is was easy make sure everything was clean and the girl was taken care of, the only hard part even know this girl was listened as being a child she was almost 13 but still needed full time watching and diaper changes. Well it was one of the nights Abby was over watching this ‘child’. They had become close by then but this night Abby wanted another friend to join them playing games and whatever the night would bring so she pulled out her phone texting her best friend. “Hey working tonight but maybe you can come over.. Here’s the address” She then sent it before going back to playing a board game with her charge.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan was a pretty normal 17yr old lad, he liked going out with his mates, although sometimes, he stayed out too late and got into trouble. He tried to be good but sometimes, his cheekiness got him into big trouble. 

He was sitting, just chilling out when he got the text from his friend, asking if he wanted to go over and help out. He thought about it and agreed, texting back, "Sure, let me grab my things and I will be right there"

He grabs his things and his car keys before heading out to his car and driving to the address he is given, wondering what might happen.

Getting the text back Abby smiled. “My friends coming over.. I bet you both will get along just amazing” She told the girl as they kept playing the game. When it was over Abby put it away and went to start dinner for everyone as the girl watched TV her diaper showing but she didn’t mind a bit as she knew nothing different. As Abby started to cook she looked to her phone thinking and wondering what her friend would think after all this wasn’t a normal babysitting job.

Dan drives to the house and looks up, wondering what part of the house was hers. 

He walks up to the front door and knocks on the door, wondering how many kids there actually are, although, he would just sit and relax as he is just there to keep his friend company. He wondered what his friend might have planned. 

Hearing the door Abby ran over getting it open. “Dan! Hey you’re here” She smiled hugging him before turning. “Come on in.. Over by the TV is Mia she’s the girl I’m looking after. Also if you’re hungry I’m making dinner.” Abby said as Mia stood up walking over waving before turning to Abby the smell of a used diaper wafting into the air. Abby just said nothing as she knew changing Mia before dinner would be very hard. “So make yourself at home” With that Abby walked away one to check the food but also because of the smell.

Dan looks at Abby "Hey" I  say before entering the house and seeing the girl being babysat "hi Mia, I'm Dan, a friend of Abby's" 

Then the smell hits him "er, Mia, did you poop your pants honey?" he asks her, not knowing that she wears diapers, and he looks worried as he goes into the kitchen

"hey, erm, there's a stinky smell coming from Mia, isnt she potty trained?" 

Mia nodded a little to the question asked but then just went back over to the TV to watch it. Abby hearing her friend’s question shook her head. “No her parents never potty trained her..well they said they had tired but she never fully got it and now they just put her in diapers as it seems to work better…” Abby shrugged looking at the pots on the stove before turning all of them off. “Help yourself its just spaghetti but it should be good. I’m going to change Mia before dinner” Abby then walked to the living room getting the basket of what would be needed before laying the girl down on the floor starting to move her dress and undo the diaper making sure to wear gloves as it was very full now. “Oh Mia tell me sooner when you need to go” Abby said but the younger girl was still watching TV.

Looks at Abby and winces at the smell "wow it's pretty stinky and messy. Do you need a hand at all? I can check on dinner?" Dan says, wanting to escape the smell and diaper 

“Yeah if you could make sure everything is okay with dinner that be great” Abby kept going getting the dirty diaper off and into a diaper bin, She then started to clean Mia before getting the next clean diaper on. As she did this she started to think of something else. “Hey Dan? What would I have to do to make you wear a diaper?” She called still getting the clean diaper on and then the protective pants over top.

Dan watches some of the diaper change as he's never seen one done before "Seems that she likes her diapers.  She really does mess them fully"

Hears you mention about me wearing one and blushes as I secretly would love to wear them "why would you say that? That's a strange question honey? I don't know. What would you like me to say ?"

“Yeah I say she likes her diapers and uses them to the fullest.” She said before turning back to Dan “Well I was thinking it be funny seeing you walking around with it, hearing it.. you know it be fun..come on they will fit you I’m pretty sure.. “ Abby said back smiling holding up another diaper. “Please you don’t even mess it or use it at all..”

Looks at you "You really are serious about this? And what will you do if I do this? But... will I have to change Mia if she poops again? I mean, I am happy to help out, but I would need help with how to change her"

“You can change her if you like and I can show you. But how about this if you wear the diaper for the rest of the night.. I’ll do all your work for a month. Meaning anything you want, If not then you have to change Mia’s next poopy diaper and believe me when I say this isn’t the worst she’s put out.” Abby said back smiling some and looking at Dan. “Come on...please?”

“Well your no fun” Abby said back getting Mia all fixed up and even into a fresh pair of plastic pants also making sure to help Abby up and taking her to the table. Once there she sat Mia down starting to put food onto her plate. “So you never would wear a diaper again?” Abby asked back to you. “Please?”

"They look comfy.  Maybe I could try them. And I guess changing a diaper can't be that bad surely? I need to know how a diaper change is done so I'm happy to do it"

Abby started to explain how to change a diaper and how to even do it on a boy. “Okay so do you think you got it? Do you want to try now?” I ask back smiling a little to you as Mia starts to eat being very messy.

Looks at you "but boys and girls are different. Well. Everyone knows they're different"

Looks at little nervous "what? You mean me change Mia? Or me try a diaper?" 

Looks at you and thinks about what might happen

"I am just glad its only Mia we are babysitting, I could be in big trouble if there was multiple kids in diapers we had to babysit, I think I got off lightly" he laughs

He hopes that Abby thinks he is joking