LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would it be like to go back (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Looks at you and smiles "anything for my number one girl. You're my priority and I'll take care of you and whatever you need I'll make sure you have it. We can take the catheter out. I just want you to be comfortable" .

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No I like to leave it in..just take care of me like you would a baby or how I did for Mia" Abby said back as she went over the waiting car getting in with her bag while looking over. "Please...I want to start now..I want to be your number one girl and baby by the time we have our own place.." Abby said back.

Looks at you and smiles "I want nothing else than that. You are my priority and that will remain for the time that we are together. What about when family comes round? Will you just hide the diapers? Will we tell them you wear? I want our own place so we can have privacy. We're old enough now" 

"Have you got enough diapers to see you through tonight and tomorrow? We can pick some more up. You fit into pampers don't you?" 

Abby smiled wide. "Yes I fit into pampers I think the toddler ones and I need more I already am feeling this one is full." She said looking over taking Dan hand moving it to feel the full diaper. "When family comes around I will wear and maybe hide some stuff but also I will tell them that something happened and I can't hold it anymore." She said back before looking closer. "I want to be the love of your life and also a baby." She said softly.

Looks at you "You need to do whatever you feel most comfortable with. And I'll stand by you no matter what. We'll get some nappies and see what ones you like" 

Looks at you "of course I'll change you. Make sure you are all finished going first. I know you have already been poopy today but you might be surprised if you do need to go again" i say as I park at my driveway as we arrive home 

Abby nodded looking over. "I will try but the catheter keeps me peeing so" She said back giggling a little feeling how wet her diaper already was. "Dan? Are you sure your okay with this? She asked softly.

Looks at you "of course I'm okay with this. I promise you that I'm okay. I guess those diapers are really wet. Do you think we should keep the catheter in?"

"I like the catheter but if you want to take it out when you change me to give yourself and me a little break I think that's fine. Also I'm glade your okay with it" Abby moved to hug dan tight before getting out and heading for the door. She waited there feeling her diaper getting heavier already.

"We should try without it and see how you go" Dan says.

I help you out and we head inside after I open the front door and leads you inside "we need to find a comfortable spot to change you"

I hug you back "my baby girl really does need a change doesn't she"