LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting something new (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Jackie just nodded. Once in a room and in a bed she reached for your hand as the doctor came in. “Hello you two” She said while getting on some gloves and doing an exam but then got a puzzled look on her face. She looked to the chat and then did another exam. “We hadn’t seen this before but I can tell you that your carrying two baby twins seems like.” The doctor smiled looking between. “Now with there being twins and them both being low it means they will be coming sooner than later but for now try to rest” With that the doctor hooked up heart monitors to watch the babies heart beats.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan looked at Jackie and looked alarmed "t-t-t-twins! We didn't know. We thought we were having one baby"

Looks at the nurse "is it boys or girls? I know we said we'd wait but it would be good to know" I say as I kiss Jackie and listens to the doctor "I better phone my mom. She's watching our daughters" 

Back home, Anna had woken up and headed to the bathroom to get ready. 

She got a text from Dan and looked shocked from what he had put about them expecting two babies. 

“I can check if that okay with you Jackie” The doctor said as Jackie nodded. With the nurses help they did an ultrasound on the inside and out looking to find out what the babies where. Soon enough Jackie knew. “It a boy and girl” She said when she saw Dan again smiling wide and then pointed to the ultrasound that was still showing the babies on the screen who were moving all around

Dan hugged his wife and kissed her "a boy and girl. That's amazing" I say as I look at the doctor "are the babies okay though? It's still a few days early from her due date? We just wanted to be careful"

Jackie hugged back as the doctor nodded. “The babies are fine but being that they are low and there’s pain and there’s two of them sharing the space its pretty likely that they will be coming sooner than later. Now with both of the girls well with Brook really she was facing the wrong way making it hard when labor really started. One of the twins is doing the same thing, now there’s a few ways we can do this we can see if when labor starts the baby turns around on its own or I can turn the baby around now, What are you both thinking?” The doctor asked making Jackie look to you.

Looks at Jackie and the doctor, and I have a think about what would be best for Jackie and the babies.

"I just want what would be the best option, and if that is what is best, and that Jackie is happy for it to happen, then yes, turn the baby around. Is that possible?" I ask nervously

“Its possible I just slow rub Jackie’s belly until the baby moves the right way” As the doctor said it she started to do it while also watching the ultrasound to make sure it was going okay. As she did it Jackie winced as it felt odd but she didn’t say anything just laid there. “Our babies” She said looking to the ultrasound machine a few times.

After working it for a bit the doctor nodded and smiled. “Okay that’s a better placement..now both of you rest if you can” She then went over taking away the ultrasound machine and turning off the lights before letting herself out. The sound of the babies hear beats filling the room.

Dan holds his wife's hand and smiled "Our beautiful little babies. I can't believe we're having a boy and a girl. Ellen will love having three little ones to look after and boss about" I laugh

I listen to the doctor "What do we do now doctor?" I ask curiously, not sure of what to do next "Are the babies coming today?"

“Yeah I know Ellen will be over the moon to have more babies around and on top we will have to get more supplies..” Jackie said back laughing a little as the doctor turned around looking to them and then the monitors.. “It looks like they could but for now we wait and see. Jackie isn’t dilated or close to labor starting but that doesn’t mean it couldn’t. Just both try to relax as much as you can.. I’ll be close by and so will the nurses if you two need anything.” The doctor said with a soft smile.

Dan nods "they can share the crib for now. Then we will have to think about getting a second one"

Smiled when he heard Ellens name. She was born when him and Jackie were still in high school. "She can be our little helper"

Listens to the nurse "okay. It's up to Jackie though. She will make the final decision on when she wants to give birth" I say because she's the mother having the babies and when she feels it's time then it's time. "I'll phone my mom. I just hope the girls are okay with us not being there. You know how Brook gets if we don't wake her up" 

Jackie nodded. “Yeah make sure the girls are doing well and can you ask your mom to make Brook a bottle for when she wakes up?” It was something Jackie like to do for Brook and sometime Ellen. Thinking of Ellen made her smile. “Remember when I told you that we were going to have a baby? And then the day came and I almost didn’t know what was happening” Jackie laughed while holding herself.

Dan looked at you and nods and makes sure I let my mom know about the bottles.

"Yeah. I think I passed out with shock. We were young and I thought we were being careful as we planned. But I wouldn't have changed it for anything. And now we have two beautiful girls and now two adorable babies about to be born. I am the luckiest man in the world. And to have the girl of my dreams having my kids makes me even more lucky" 

Kisses you "I didn't even know how to change a diaper when Ellen was born. I soon changed that" I laugh.

"What names were you thinking about for the twins? I was thinking maybe two of the same letter. Something like Lily and Louis? Mickey and Minnie?" I laugh 

Back at home, Anna went to make some bottles and get the girls ready for school.

“Yeah I thought we were being careful as well but nope although I wouldn’t change it for the world I love our family.” She said back smiling softly feeling her belly. “I like Lilly and Louis or maybe Drew and Dakota or what about Joey and Zoe” Jackie asked back looking to Dan smiling more before wincing some.

Back at home the girls where both up and getting ready. Ellen wasn’t too happy about waking up without their parents again but she kept it to herself.

"Drew and Dakota are cute too. And I like Joey and Zoe. And that rhymes as well" I say as I comfort her "do you want the doctor?" I say, noticing she's in pain. 

Anna goes and gets Brook first and checks her diaper. 

Dan saw the bump move a little when Jackie mentioned Joey and Zoe "I think they like those names" I laugh a little 

Jackie looked down. “I think your right so Joey and Zoe I guess then” She said before looking up nodding. “Yeah can you get the doctor please” She asked softly the pain starting to get there.

Brook stood up in her crib smiling to her grandma. “Hi!” She said her diaper wet and even a little poopy yet she seemed to not really care all too much.

Dan nods and heads to the nurses station to ask for the doctor to come back.

Anna looks at Brook and sniffs the air "peee yeww.  Someone needs a diaper change. Your daddy said you are going to have a baby brother and a baby sister" she says as she picks her granddaughter up and lays her on her changing table. 

After being paged the doctor went back to the room getting on her gloves and checking Jackie. A smile soon came to her face as she went over starting an IV and some different kind of medication for the pain and to help with the babies. “Its getting closer I think they could start to move faster and come soon.” The doctor said as Jackie looked over letting out another soft sound of pain. .

At home Brook was all smiles. “Little babies!” She said laying there smiling to her grandma. “Will they come home soon?” She asked knowing they where going to have some siblings but not know it would be a boy and a girl.

Dan looks at Jackie and tries to comfort her "everything going to be fine"

Anna looks at Brook "your mommy is having two babies. A boy and a girl. That's a bit of a surprise isn't it honey. Your mommy will be having the babies today and once they are okay, then they can bring them home. Your daddy said we can go and see mommy a little bit later on" I say "you sure do make some stinky poopies.  Your daddy is going to be changing a lot of stinky diapers for the next few years"

Jackie smiled softly. “Yeah..everything will be good” She kept breathing though the pain as the doctor watched the monitors. “When you both had your girls where they born normally or where they done with help?” The doctor asked seeing something in the monitors.

Brook smiled wide. “I make big poops” She giggled before nodding a lot. “I want to go meet the babies…they be little babies. Daddy change them too” Brook smiled softly watching as Ellen came into the room looking to her grandma. “When can we go see mommy and daddy?” She asked softly hearing what was said before.

Looked at you and then at the doctor, knowing it should be on her notes.

"They were both born early and were helped with to be born, but they are both now happy and healthy young girls. Is there something wrong?" I ask nervosuly

Anna opens Brooks diaper "peeeeeyewwwww. wow, how does your mommy and daddy do this every day. You sure do get this from your daddy, his diapers were always stinky when he was your age" I say as I grab some wipes as Ellen comes in "hi honey, did you sleep okay?"

I hear the girls talk "Your mommy is having twins, Ellen. but they haven't been born yet. I am sure your daddy will phone us and say we can go and see your mommy soon. But she needs lots of rest. And daddy will be changing them, Brook. I am sure that they will need their big sisters to help as well"

The doctor looked over her notes closer and then back to the monitors. “No nothing is wrong at less yet…because both of your girls where born with help and from what the monitors are showing Jackie’s going into active labor before being fully dilated…. Now for most I would say to wait and see if things get better but by whats happened before.. I like to get my team in and start to prep for this birth…” As the doctor said it Jackie put out her hand to Dan and nodded knowing it would be for the best.

Brook giggled as she laid there with Ellen watching the change. “Do we have to go to school or can we wait here for daddy to call about the babies? I want to meet them” Ellen asked before going over to her diaper basket getting a fresh diaper for herself and then went back over to the changing table to wait for her turn.

Brook watched her older sister before looking up to Anna. “Grandma..I help with babies” She said softly while smiling thinking now about the babies more as well.

Dan held his wife's hand. He knew one baby would be okay but two would be more risky to wait for "I'll do what is best for Jackie and the babies" 

I open Brooks diaper and starts wiping her bottom, and turns to Ellen "honey could you get me one of Brooks fresh diapers please?"

I see her with her own diaper "did you wet and mess as well honey?"

Jackie nodded to that wanting the babies to be okay, with that the doctor nodded as well. “Alright I’ll get my team and be back.” With that the doctor took off her gloves leaving the room as Jackie looked to Dan. “I love you honey I just want you to hear it once more before you know everything starts.” Jackie said as the pain was only starting to get worse for her. Soon the door opened as the doctor along with about 10 other people came into the room. They all knew there places some waiting while others started to move Jackie down so that she was ready. The doctor got on new gloves. “I’m going to give you something to help things along” As she said it she started to give Jackie the medication and then went over sitting down on a chair knowing things would happen soon.

Ellen nodded running over to get a clean diaper for Brook before coming back. “Yes Grandma..I made potty and poop” She said softly standing there starting to take off her pj bottoms knowing that was something that her mom would ask her to do. With her Pjs on the floor it was easy to see how full Ellen’s diaper was.

I kiss Jackie and hold her hand, and hugs her "I love you too sweetheart and always will. You're my best friend and wife and I adore you to the moon and back. I couldn't imagine my life without you. You're the mother of my children and I am so grateful I found you as my soul mate. Just keep going. I'm sure things will be fine"

Anna looked at his eldest granddaughter "okay sweetheart.  Grandma just needs to change Ellen and then I'll change you" I say wiping Brooks bottom.

Jackie smiled holding onto Dan tight listening to everything he said before she felt it. The medication was kicking in. “Alright Jackie its starting to work now you know what to do.” As the doctor said it Jackie’s legs where moved to the side so that the doctor had easy access to help. When the next spike of a contration was happening the doctor started to work getting a few tools in. Soon there was a rush of water and other things onto the floor. “Its okay that happens” The doctor kept doing what she needed and then looked to her team and back to Jackie. “Okay honey your first baby is getting close but your still not ready….I’m going to help more” Jackie nodded still holding on tight as the doctor worked down there her team making sure to get close. “Alright your doing so good just a little more..” When the doctor said it Jackie turned. “Honey..I can feel the baby coming..our baby…!” She cried out the last part as another contraction hit pushing the first baby out with the doctor’s help. “Its your boy!” The doctor said cutting the cord and passing the baby to the nurses there. “You can go look if you like dad”

Ellen nodded watching Brook still as the younger girl wiggled from time to time but knew not to do too much while up there. “Grandma…when is mommy going to come home?” Brook asked still unsure what it would be like to have younger siblings.