LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting something new (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Lily looks at Ellen "ooh baby girl that's one stinky surprise for Auntie" Lily says as she opens her diaper and coughs a little "pooeee!" She says grabbing some wipes 

Dan kissed Jackie and looks at her "my perfect little family"

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellen smiled softly watching from time to time. “Auntie..daddy said someday maybe I will want to use the potty but I don’t think I want to.. I like my diapers and I like going in them..the potty seems to big.”

Jackie smiled. “Yes our little family” She then leaned back closing her eyes until they got there just trying to rest as the baby was still kicking and moving.

Lily looks at you "honey do you want to start using the potty though. Maybe that day is today" she says, knowing that three little ones in diapers full time is going to be hard work. But she knows that Ellen will use the toilet in her own time. 

Dan smiles as he continues driving. "I hope the girls have been okay without us there"

Lily looks at Ellen "you can start with a potty chair which will be just right for you and then when you feel okay, you can maybe try the big potty"

Ellen shook her head. “No thank you” She then looked down at her diaper smiling before turning to the door thinking she heard something.

Jackie nodded. “Yeah…I bet they were okay for the most part that is…I just can’t wait to see them” She said still resting and holding herself.

A car door had opened, Dan and Jackie were back and he was helping his wife out of the car and up the stairs to the front door. 

Lily smiles "completely your choice honey.  You just go when you're ready"

Jackie smiled a little leaning into Dan as they went to the house. Seeing them in the window on the door. “Mommy!! Daddy!” Brook rain over to the door to open it. “Hi mommy, Hi daddy did the baby come home?” Ellen said back smiling a little while laying there.

Dan looks at Ellen "not yet honey. We just had a little check up to make sure the baby is okay. Your mommy just needs plenty of bed rest and lots of cuddles"

I see Lily "Hey. How's everything going? Were the girls okay?"

Ellen smiled. “I can help!” She said as Brook nodded hugging her parent’s legs before running over to the stairs thinking maybe she could go lay in the master bed with Jackie. “We where good for antie” Ellen said getting up when she was clean but not wearing a diaper making Jackie smile. “Ellen honey lets get your diaper on and then we can all go lay down..” She said softly.

Dan picks up Brook and cuddles her.

Lily looks at Ellen "honey. Lets get you cleaned up first. Then I can diaper you and you can have some cuddles with your mommy"

Dan looks at the girls and then at Lily " Your auntie has told me how well behaved you two have been. I'm going to help your mommy upstairs and then I'll be down to check on you both. Your mommy needs plenty of bed rest. So we need to play quietly"

Both of the girls gave a nod even if only really Ellen fully understood what it would be like to play quietly. She then laid back down on the changing mat again for Lily. “Ready auntie”

Jackie just smiled to the girls before turning back leaning into Dan holding on tight showing that she was still in some discomfort but wasn’t going to show the girls.

Lily gets her diaper off and starts  cleaning Ellen's bottom "that sure is one stinky diaper" 

Dan helps his wife upstairs and helps her onto the bed, making sure that she's comfortable.  "I'll check on brook then I'll come back okay. Just relax and let me know if you need anything" I say as I kiss her 

Ellen smiled. “I make big poopies” She then looked down watching some.

Upstairs Jackie leaned into the bed nodding. “Alright…the girls and you can come up any time just make sure they are clean diapers and feed” With that Jackie closed her eyes to sleep some as Brook waited at the door watching. “I go take nap with mommy” She said still standing at the door but putting her arms up to be picked up and moved to the bed.

Lily nods, seeing the bulge in the back of her diaper before she removed the diaper "yeah it's all on your bottom as you've sat in it "very messy" she coughs, not yet being used  to the smell of their stinky diapers. 

Dan smiled and nods "you have nothing to worry about my angel. You and the girls are my number one priority and I will make sure the girls are fed, bath and in fresh diapers all day every day" 

Ellen smiled wider laying there ready to be cleaned. “Do I need bath?” She asked as her mom would do that if she was really messy.

Jackie nodded a little as Brook came into the room more and somehow climbed into the master bed before going over laying with her mom. Jackie smiled softly as she held the youngest but soon to be a big sister.

Lily looks at you "I don't think it's that bad. It's stayed in your diaper honey so I'll just get you cleaned up and then you can have a bath before bed?" 

Dan looks at his wife and baby daughter "aww you saying hello to your baby brother or sister honey?" He looks at his wife, as he doesn't know if it's a boy or a girl. He thinks it's a boy but knows that he would love another daughter as well. 

Ellen nodded. “Okay Auntie” She tried to hold still but could feel something. “Auntie I need to go potty”.

Brook looked to Jackie’s belly. “Hi little brother or sister…I want to meet you soon” She then leaned in closer making Jackie smile even if the baby was still kicking and moving. “I think it wants to meet you too.”

Looks at Ellen "okay honey. I'll take you before I get a diaper on you. Let's go" I help her to the bathroom and dumps the old diaper. 

Dan smiled, seeing Brook and Jackie talking to the baby was making him laugh a little but also got him a little tearful. 

Ellen sat down on the training potty and waited for a good bit before she started to go. “Antie I did it! I made potty!” She said happy about going in a real potty.

Jackie smiled to Dan as she moved Brook’s hand onto her belly. “Feel that honey that’s your new baby brother or sister kicking….” Felling it Brook lighted up smiling. “When will it come home?” She asked making Jackie look to Dan again and back. “I don’t know honey hopefully it won’t come for a few more weeks.” She said but had a feeling that like with Brook things might not happen like they planned.

Lily smiled "did you go pee? You are clever.  You might be ready for big girl undies soon. And no more diapers" 

Dan looks at Jackie And then at his daughter "honey. The baby isn't due for a few more week. He or she will come when it's ready" 

Ellen smiled. “I made potty..but I still like my diapers maybe big girl undies at school” Ellen then walked from the bathroom back to the changing mat laying down.

Brook nodded before looking to Jackie and then Dan. “Okay..I want to meet the baby..” She then leaned closer whispering to it hoping it might help. Jackie just smiled as she looked to Dan. “Dan honey will you come close?” She asked.

Lily smiled "you want to be potty trained but still want to wear diapers?" She asks 

Dan lays next to his wife and puts his head by her tummy "hello little one. It's dada here. You are going to be such a special little baby. You have two fantastic big sisters who will look after you" I say as I rub her tummy and kisses her  

Ellen nodded a little. “Try potty training..I like diaper” She said softly.

Jackie smiled watching Dan talk to the baby. “I know it will be a special baby” She then moved a little to lay on her back her belly still moving with each kick.

Jackie smiled while pulling at Dan whispering to him. “Will you rub me please?” As Jackie asked Brook just hugged her belly. “Mommy, Daddy I want to meet special.” She said making Jackie just smile.

Ellen nodded. “Can you take me to see my mommy..?”

Lily finishes cleaning Ellen and powders and diapers her "okay now let's get you dressed and then you can see your mommy" 

Dan smiled and looks at Brook, he feels so privileged. He turns to Jackie "of course honey. Do you want me to massage your shoulders or your back? I can get you an extra cushion? Or a drink?"