LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting something new (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Dan looks at Ellen as he starts changing brook "you're my star helper aren't you. Does mommy normally give you baths if you poop?" He says as he's unsure what to do but he opens Brooks diaper "phew!! Baby girl that stinks!!" 

Looks at Ellen "You share baths? Makes sense"

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Yes daddy we share and yes mommy wipes us off as much as she can and then puts us into a warm bath” Ellen said back still watching at times and even starting to pee a little but she went over looking at bath tub before putting in the stopper and then turning on the hot water only before walking back over smiling. “The bath is running” She said smiling.

Brooke watched everything going on around her before looking to their dad. “Daddy. I made big stinky” She said smiling seeming proud of herself. Soon she started to wiggle there just being a 3 year old.

Dan nods as he listens to Ellen as he cleans Brooks bottom. He winces a little at the smell. "I'll get you changed soon honey. Just got this little stinker to get changed" 

He looks at brook "you sure did make big stinky didn't you" he says as he wiped her bottom and once he had her all cleaned, he carried her to the bathroom and places her in the bathtub which is now full of soapy water. 

He wonders if it's best to get Ellen cleaned up on a changing pad in the bathroom so he can watch Brook 

Brook smiled as she played in the water some having fun there. At some point a little pee came out but she just kept playing. Ellen on the other hand walked over with the changing pad and a basket of what would be needed for her change. “Mommy changes me in here if sissy’s already in the bath” She put the stuff down before taking off all her clothes but for the diaper. Ellen then laid down on the pad looking up. “D-Daddy? Will I ever have to use the potty?”

Dan checks that brook is okay, not noticing she's peed in the bath tub. 

He sits down to change Ellen "honey.  It's your decision if you want to use the potty.  As you get older, you may get a bit more embarrassed that you are wearing diapers. Me and your mommy don't want you to feel different because you like diapers. Lots of teenagers like diapers. So if you want to start using the potty then that is great but we will not pressure you" 

"You do have a baby brother or sister on the way so me and mommy know you will be the helpful sister. Will you help us? I might need your help with holding the baby and helping it sleep and even changing it's diapers"

“Yes daddy I can help with the new baby. I can’t wait to see what mommy will have!” Ellen smiled wide before looking between her diaper and the potty “I like my diapers better than the potty so I want to stay.” She then just laid there on the changing pad waiting. “Daddy will you still change me even when I’m in high school?” She asked back smiling still now thinking more about it but still wanting only diapers all the time.

Brook watched them from time to time but was mostly having fun playing. “No potty” She said liking her diapers as well.

Dan laughs a little "aww, of course honey, but you might find that a bit more embarrassing, as you get older, I am sure you will know why we want you to potty train. Especially with the new baby due anytime soon"

"I know the diapers are comfortable, but in time,  you may decide that you want to start using the toilet. it won't always be nice to have poop in your diaper, or in your underwear"

with that, Dan opens Ellens diaper and starts wiping her bottom and winces a little "I can see where Brook gets her habits of messing from" I say as I get her front parts cleaned up first

Ellen nodded a little as she watched but was still pretty set to keep wearing. “Daddy can we watch a movie in the big bed?” She asked loving to watch movies in the master bedroom. “Please..” She said again as Brook looked over nodded. “Please daddy! We will be good and help mommy with the baby when it comes” As Brook said it Jacqueline came up the stairs just to check in.

Dan smiles "Of course you can, me and mommy love you guys hanging out with us, but just one movie okay, you guys have school tomorrow. But first Ellen, I have finished cleaning you so can you join your sister in the bath while I clean up your stinky diapers?" I say as I kiss her and smiles

I see my wife come in "Hey honey, you gotta take it easy" I say as I let her sit down on the chair by the bathtub and I clean up Ellens diaper and the changing pad "I'm gonna go clean this up and the changing table" I say as I leave the room

Ellen nodded heading over giving her mom a hug first and then got into the bath, As they sat there Jackie got some bath toys putting them in. “Go ahead and play a little bit girls” She said wanting to help more than just giving them something to do but just making it up the stairs and into the bathroom was hard work. She knew fully Dan was right about resting but she kind of felt bad to be laying down while Dan had to do all the work after coming home from work.

Ellen and Brook on the other hand smiled at the toys and started to play with them at times splashing each other and giggling just having a fun time in the bath.

Dan cleans the changing table and puts the diapers in the pail and thinks that he needs to start sorting the baby room out for the new arrival. So he thinks about going shopping tomorrow. He's saved up some money so they can buy a new crib, and supplies

Jacqueline stayed with the girls helping when it comes to washing them but leaving hair washing up to Dan as she was feeling some pain. “Ellen watch your sister while I go check in with daddy” Jacqueline then got up making her way slowly to Dan. “Hey honey….Do you have your phone?” She asked softly slowly getting closer to him. “I think we might need to call someone to watch the girls…I’m having some pain…It could be nothing but..” Jacqueline then went to sit down in a chair holding herself a little worried on the inside but she wouldn’t show it.

“Okay mommy” Ellen called back watching Brook and playing with her even trying to wash her little sister’s hair to help her parents even if she couldn’t wash her own yet.

Dan gets things cleaned up and sees his wife come into the room and looks at her worried facial expression "Is something wrong? is it the baby? I can call my sister? I am sure she will be ok to watch her two favourite nieces"

I help her into the chair and calls my sister, Lily "Hey honey, erm, are you free tonight, I know its late notice, its Jackie, she's having pains, I think the baby might be coming. the girls are bathed and will be ready for bed when you get here. Ok, thanks, see you in a little bit" he hangs up "Yeah she said its fine, she'll be here soon" I say as I hug you "relax honey, I will check on the girls, its time to get Brook diapered"

Jackie nodded. “I will wait here and try to relax.. don’t tell the girls that the baby might be coming or anything yet just tell them Lily’s coming to watch them..” Jackie didn’t want them getting too excited about it if it wasn’t time or anything. Mostly she didn’t think it was time but wanted to just be on the safe side since they could and the baby’s due date was getting close.

In the bathroom both of the girls where playing again now washing each others hair and pouring water on each other both having fun. Ellen did call it after a few times wondering where their mom had gone. She moved standing up to get out of the bath and go find her.

Dan smiles and kisses his wife "I dont want to alarm the girls, I am sure they are excited about seeing their auntie"

He goes into the bathroom "Girls. Me and mommy need to go to the hospital to check on the baby, so your auntie Lily is coming to look after you"

He smiles at Ellen "Are you two ready to get out and get ready for bed and a story? We just need to see if the baby is ok, so we need you two not to worry, OK?"

Ellen nodded vigorously. “Yes daddy we are both ready for bed and a story when will auntie Lily be here?” She asked back while stepping out of the tub and then over to get her towel/robe on. “Come on sissy I’ll help you with picking out your sleeper” Ellen called to Brook who got out and ran after her sister naked.

In the other room Jackie waited there holding herself. She could feel the baby moving and kicking at her. “Hold on there” She softly talked to the baby feeling like it was helping but in the back of her mind she did somewhat wonder if the baby would be coming sooner then she had though.

Dan goes after the girls wanting to get them diapered before any accidents happen. 

He saw them in Brooks room and scoops Brook up and lays her on her changing table and makes sure she's nice and dry before putting some of the baby lotion on her for her skin and gets the fresh night diaper on her which is a bit more thicker and tapes it up and takes the sleeper chosen by Ellen and gets her dressed "Daddy will put you in your crib while he gets Ellen ready.

He places her in the crib and looks at Ellen "come on honey.  Let's get you diapered. Your auntie is on her way so she may read you the story depending when she's here"

Ellen gave a nod going over to the changing table getting up on her own and then she laid down. “Daddy will you and mommy be home in the morning?” She asked laying there looking up as Brook stood in her crib watching them being fully able to get out of her crib but liked it and willing would stay there until taken out. After a bit of watching Brook looked down into her crib about to get commutable for her bead filled bear she would sleep with. When she couldn’t find it she turned back to their dad. “Daddy Teddy!” She called the same thing few times. “It’s down stairs mommy let her start her nap down stairs” Ellen said back.

I hear the girls comments about Brooks teddy and being here in the morning. 

"It might just be a false alarm but this baby might be coming in the morning and you two will be the first to know okay? I might be here depending on if your mommy is okay otherwise it'll be your auntie Lily" 

"I'll have to get your teddy when I've got Ellen diapered up. I won't be long" I say to Brook "sorry baby girl" I say as I get Ellen dried off and do exactly what I did to Brook with the baby lotion to make her more relaxed and gets the diaper on her "there we go. Do you want daddy to help you dress? I know you can dress yourself though honey" i say as I grab the pyjamas that you bought in. 

Ellen nodded a little. “Okay daddy and I can get dressed myself” She then took the pajamas getting dressed and then into bed to wait there. “Daddy? Can mommy tell us good-night?” Ellen asked softly as sat there while Brook on the other hand tried to climb out of her crib but then fell back in just giggling before standing up. “Teddy now?” She asked softly.

Dan smiles "of course she can. She wouldn't leave without saying goodnight to her two favourite girls"

I get the teddy for brook and hands it to her "there you go princess" Dan says as he goes to check on Jackie "honey the girls want you to say goodnight to them"

Brook took her bear smiling and waiting there to see their mom.

In the other room Jackie nodded getting up the pain still there but she could hide it well from the girls as she slowly went to the girls room giving them each a kiss and a hug. “I promise daddy will call if we can’t be home in the morning.” She told only to Ellen knowing it would only freak out Brook some to hear they might not be home when both of the girls where getting up. After a few more kisses and hugs Jackie walked out of the room and started for the stairs.

I look at Jackie and smiles at the girls.

"Your auntie will probably stay the night and we will send news when we know. But everything is fine girls. We promise. We love you both lots" I also say quietly to Ellen

I kiss Brook and starts to read the girls a story they've chosen. 

Then the bell rings and it's my sister Lily with her partner. Lily and her partner are trying for a baby and helping Dan and Jackie with the girls helps them get practice"

Jackie getting down the stairs gets the door for Lily and her partner. “Hey you two thank you..the girls are already in bed and Dan will have his phone if you need anything.” She said back smiling softly to both of them before another wave of pain hit. “Really thank you both...” After another wave of pain hit Jackie sat down by on a chair in the living room trying to breath though it not wanting to rush Dan though the story as she knew it would get the girls worked up.

Dan heard the door go "daddy will be right back okay. Daddy just needs to check on mommy" 

I rush downstairs "Hey Lily. Thanks for coming. Can you finish the story with the girls. I think the b-a-b-y might be on the w-a-y" he says, not wanting the girls to hear. 

He leads Lily upstairs to the girls room "Hey girls. Lily is going to finish the story for you. Me and mommy will see you in the morning" I say as I kiss Ellen and brook "we love you lots. Now. Be good for auntie Lily and uncle Tom"

I hope the girls will not be too upset as I walk downstairs and notice Jackie is breathing heavily "I need to get you to hospital now" I say as I help her outside and to the car