LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting something new (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Jacqueline was a young mom, having her first child at 18 with her high school sweet heart didn’t make the last months of school easy but to her luck everything else worked out even being able to marry her high school sweetheart. Now a few years down the line there was a two bubby little kids running around the small but well-dressed home while Jacqueline walked around her skinny frame showing a bump to the world but she didn’t mind as she liked her time with the kids and the idea of there being another one to come soon. Yet for the time it was up to Jacqueline to put out some lunch for them before it was upstairs to do stores and naps. The older one being almost 7 didn’t nap any longer but Jacqueline would still call for at less an hour after lunch of quit when everyone was home as it just made it easy for her to get some rest as well. Soon the kids had eaten and everyone was going up Jacqueline carrying the once baby of the family as she leaned into her mom still not potty trained as that had taken a backseat after the new baby coming and their daughter showing no interest in using the potty for anything.  So diapers it was until something better came up or she just started to stay try Jacqueline didn’t mind changing the diapers if it worked better. After a store with each of the kids Jacqueline took the youngest to her room tucking her in with a kiss and turning on some white noise, she then went to the older girl’s room sitting with her talking with her for a bit before giving her a kiss and then heading down stairs. “One hour” She told herself sitting there rubbing her belly softly.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan adored his family, it was what he had always dreamed about. 

Him and his highschool sweetheart, had discovered when they were finishing high school that they were expecting a baby which was a big surprise for Dan, but he adored Jacqueline and it was what he had wanted from when he first met her. 

7 years on and they have two beautiful daughters, with another baby on the way, Dan has worked since he left school to support his family, and he tried to help with the girls any way he could. But he struggled with changing them, as he wasn't too fond of the smell, but he knew he would have to start helping out, as he wanted Jacqueline to relax, and not get too stressed. 

He text his wife whilst at work "Love you lots, hope the girls are okay. Can't wait to come home and see you. Can I pick anything up for dinner? Are the girls okay for diapers?"

Seeing the text come in Jacqueline smiled thinking about the questions before texting back, ‘I love you too and I like something with chicken or maybe a takeout? The girls are doing well but we could use some more diapers… Also get one size smaller for Ellen she might be 7 but she doesn’t fit well into the ones we have.’ After the message was sent Jacqueline laid there rubbing her belly again before looking back to her phone texting Dan again. “New baby also says hello’ she then put her phone down until the hour was up and she could hear Ellen coming down carrying a new diaper. “Mommy..” She softly said as Jacqueline nodded. “Get the mat and other things too sweetheart” Jacqueline then moved herself to the floor to just to the change right there in the living room.

I smile as I read the text "is my beautiful girl having cravings for chicken? yeah I can get a takeout, maybe a McDonalds for the girls? and yeah I'll stop by the store and get some diapers for Ellen"

He logs out of his computers and heads to his car, seeing the next text "aww, daddy loves you baby boy or girl" he says back with a smiley emoji. 

He drives to the store and tries to find the diapers that Ellen has and finds the pampers for kids and gets the extra thick ones so that they hold the contents. He gets some for his younger daughter and also some things for Jacqueline that she might like. 

He then drives to their local McDonalds, waiting for his wifes reply for their dinner choices. 

After Ellen came back with the diaper changing stuff and was laying down on the mat Jacqueline started to get her changed when she heard her phone. She stopped for the time being going over checking the messages on it before replying. ‘The girls would love a McDonalds and just get them both the kids’ meal with a cheese burger. Also will you get them both something for pudding as they were really good and they both tried to use the potty..’ Once the message had sent Jacqueline went back to cleaning up Ellen and then getting her into a fresh diaper. “Alright you’re good to go” With that Ellen got up hugging her mom and then heading back up to her room. Jacqueline just leaned back taking a breath before she could hear noises again knowing her mothering duties call.

Dan heads inside McDonald's and gets the kids meals and a chicken sandwich for his wife. He smiled at the screensaver on his phone of him with his family knowing it's soon to be 5 of them.  He hopes for a boy but a girl would be wonderful too.

He also gets the girls a mcflurry each and something for Jackie before paying and heading back to the car to drive back home wanting to help his wife with anything so she can relax.

"Honey.  Girls. Daddy's home" I call as I come in the front door with the food

Hearing the call and the smell of food the girls came running over Ellen from the living room and Brook from upstairs also not wearing anything on her lower half yet she didn’t care. “Hi daddy!” They both hugged there dad as Jacqueline came down the stairs smiling but the stairs did make her tired now with the baby. “Hey honey! How was your day?” She asked while going over giving him a kiss. Jacqueline then turned to the girls. “Alright Brook we need to get a diaper onto you and then both of you can go sit down at the table. I’ll bring over everything” With that the girls let go Ellen walking to the table to get it set as Brook laid down on the changing mat on the floor. “Dan honey could you get Brook into her extra padding and a new diaper?” Jacqueline kind of hating to ask for the help when Dan had just gotten home but Jacqueline was tired and trying to get onto the floor right then sounded very hard.

Dan gets a fresh diaper out of the packaging and goes over to Brooke after he's cuddles both girls "come on honey let's get you into a nice fresh pamper" he says as he taped the fresh diaper onto her bottom and lifts her up " come and have dinner sweetie" 

He kisses his wife "it was okay. Lots of mèetings and calls. But all the better to coming home and seeing my beautiful wife and girls. And this little one" I say as I pat her tummy

Jacqueline got the kids meals set up and then started to eat some of her meal before turning smiling to Dan. “Thank you for your help with Brook’s diaper and this little one seems to be doing well. I talked with the doctor after my appalment and they say everything is looks perfect.” Jacqueline paused there moving closer to Dan. “But they still think that when its time….I should be ready in case the same thing happens that happened with Brook. Jacqueline didn’t like to talk about it much but when she was having Brook everything was normal and then the contractions just stopped. It did leave her a little worried for this baby but over all she couldn’t wait to meet there new little one. “So dinner then movie for the girls..then I think bed?” She asked back looking to their girls smiling.

I smile "honey you need to relax and I know that I need to step up and help out more. I can work from home more. They know you are expecting and you're close to your due date. I want to help more. Why don't you let me watch the girls tomorrow. I've got the day off. And it'll help me learn a few more things about babies. And our baby is going to be beautiful just like it's sisters and it's mommy" I say this while helping the girls with their food

"I know things were complicated with brook but she's become a beautiful little girl and I wouldn't change her for anything"

Jacqueline like many moms has a hard time letting go but she nodded. “Alright tomorrow I’ll rest and you can help the girls with what they need. Also honey I wouldn’t change it for anything too” Jacqueline loved her girls and Dan more than anything even if Brook’s birth didn’t go as she would have planned she wouldn’t change it just keep it in mind when the new baby was coming. Soon Jacqueline walked to the couch sitting down and then laying down there rubbing her stomach as the baby was moving and kicking. “Dan when the girls are done can you get them into the bath then movie?” She called over.  

Dan smiles and kisses his wife and the bump "of course honey. I'll ask the girls what film they want to watch. Are their diapers in their bedrooms? I know they share the changing table"

“Yup there diapers are in the top of their dressers. When you put on Ellen’s make sure she trys to sit on the potty first and then help her wipe even if she doesn’t go. Also running water will make them both pee so just know that cleaner is also under the sink” She said smiling still holding herself starting to now really feel how tired she was. As Jacqueline explained what and where things would be Ellen walked over looking up to her Jacqueline. “Mommy need help to make.” She said as Jacqueline looked over to Dan. “Can you handle helping her or do you want me?” She asked back wanting to rest but also knew this came with being a mom.

Dan smiles and kisses his wife "no problem honey. I got this" he looks at his daughters and at Ellen "whats wrong honey? You need to go potty?" 

He picks both of the girls up and carries them upstairs 

“Good luck honey top of the cabinet in the bathroom” Jacqueline called back watching them go. Once up Ellen turned looking to her dad. “Need help to poop..” She said softly never really telling that to her dad before as it was normally her mom would help. “Can you help daddy?” Ellen asked leaning into him close while making soft grunting sounds.

Dan looks at Ellen. He sighs a relief that she wants to use the potty.  

"You wanna poop on the potty honey?" He says as they get to the bathroom and he sets them down and starts helping Elllen with her lower clothing. 

Ellen helped where she could and sat on the toilet for a good bit but nothing happened. “Diaper..” She softly said standing up there looking to her dad still acting like she had to go but also seeming to be a little constipated. “Tummy hurts…need help to poop” She said next as Bella started to try and undress herself.

(Girls are Ellen and Bella?)

Dan looks at Ellen and lets her have her privacy as she tries to use the potty but then hears her struggling "what's wrong honey? are you having trouble? I can rub your back, it might help. or do you want to squat and poop in a diaper? I know you feel comfortable in your diapers"

He looks at Bella "Do you need to go poopies baby girl? wanna use the potty like your sister?"

(Sorry about that the girls are Ellen and Brook.)

Ellen nodded. “Having trouble. Diaper please” She said softly knowing she could get it done if she had a diaper on.

Brook on the other hand watched but when asked if she need to go poop as well she nodded but then walked away a little going into a deep squat starting to make soft grunting sound starting to go.

Dan looks at Ellen and sighs knowing its the best option so he helps her up and helps her clean up before getting her diapered up not knowing what she might do.  

He sniffs the air and hears some grunting before turning round to see Brook has already started unloading her stinky into her diaper "guess I am too late to put you on the potty"

He knows he'll have to try and potty train the girls before the new arrival otherwise he'll have triple the diapers changes and he's not looking forward to that. 

Once into her diaper Ellen walked out of the bathroom and into her room right next door. She squatted down in their starting to push and soon unload into her diaper. Turning the once white diaper into a brown-green color.

In the bathroom Brook kept working it grunting and pushing making a big load as was normal for the youngest right after a meal. When she did get done she walked over to Dan starting to pee but she didn’t seem to care. “Daddy up” She asked putting her arms out as the back of her diaper was bulging out.

Dan watches Ellen run out wishing he'd thought about something else rather than her messing her diapers. 

He looks at Brook and sniffs the air "phew!! What's that stinky smell. Wow baby girl. That's one full diaper!" He picks her up "daddy's has a very messy task on his hands"

Brook smiled leaning into their dad. “Big mess daddy” She softly said as Ellen came back her diaper also bulging. “Should I get on the changing table or is sissy going first?” Ellen asked standing there still going but now not having to really push as it was soft after first couple tries.

Dan tries not to gag as the smell is pretty bad "girls you're both stinky I'm not sure who I should change first" he wishes he could ask Jackie to help but he promised her he'd help out 

"Maybe we should change brook first as she's younger.  You can help daddy if you want honey" he says to Ellen 

Lays brook on the changing table "didn't mommy say to give you two stinky ones a bath? Or I guess you will be okay if I make sure you're all clean"

Ellen nodded. “We share mommy says it’s better that way we save water” She then went closer to the changing table making sure to bring over everything to help. “Here daddy new diaper and more wipes” Ellen smiled to him. Brook on the other hand just watched them and giggled having never known what it would be like to not get diaper changes.