LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting something new (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll be there every step of the way. I've been there for our four babies so far and I'll be there for this little one as well. I'm there for you no matter what.  And that's the way it will always be I promise" I hold her hand and kiss it and I look at the doctor "okay. I think we're ready when you are"

Jackie smiled as the doctor nodded. “Alright then lets go do this” She said moving to unlock the wheels of Jackie’s bed before pushing her from the room heading to one of the theaters on the next floor. Once there the doctor took Jackie in as the nurse looked to Dan. “Here got to put on some scrubs over your clothes.”

Dan nods. He had been used to putting protective clothing on when he was in the delivery room  when the girls were born and just before the twins were.

He puts the clothing and heads in to see Jackie but stays where he is is told to stand which is by Jackies side and he holds her hand and makes sure he keeps her safe.

Jackie smiled laying there as they move up the curtain and then started to clean off Jackie already having given her something so she wouldn’t feel any pain. “We will have a big family.” She said softly smiling as she reached over to hold Dan’s hand.

Dan looks at his wife "we sure will. I remember when we were younger we spoke about how many kids we would have. I adore our kids. I never expected to have four kids. When Ellen was born I didn't expect to have more and then we had brook and I was the luckiest guy in the world and now we have twins. And then we find out we have another baby. That's a lot of diapers by the way. It will be like having triplets but it's not triplets" 

I hold your hand and looks as the surgeons go about trying to get the baby out as safely as possible. 

• 4 weeks later...

Jackie nodded tearing up some. “I know when Ellen came I though we just stay a little family with one kid but then Brook came along and the twins…Now this little bean” She said back watching you and squeezing your hand not able to feel any pain but she was still able to feel some pulling and tugging. “They are doing something” Jackie said softly as her doctor along with the rest of the team worked to get the baby out and then to the opening.

I hug you the best I can "honey don't worry. The little guy will be absolutely fine. And I know it's because it has the best mom in the world and that she will never let him down. I thought we would only have one child. And Ellen was a beautiful little baby. And them we had brook and she was gorgeous as well. And now our little family is getting even bigger!!" I say as I try not to scream as Jackie squeezes my hand "Guess that feels as painful as what you are feeling. The baby will be fine. I promise"

We listen to them as Jackie pushes and eventually we hear the relief a newborn baby crying and I hug Jackie "I'm so proud of you"

Jackie smiled nodding. “Yup our family is getting bigger!” She said looking over as her doctor walked over. “Do you want to see him Dan?” She asked as the team was still working on getting Jackie patched back up so she couldn’t hold him yet and besides that he was still so little that it only be a quick meeting. Jackie looked over to her loving husband. “Go ahead love meet him I’ll be here.”

I smile as I hug you "I'm so proud of you honey. Our little family is complete" 

I go over to him "he's so small. Hey little guy. I'm your daddy. And your mommy is the kindest person in the whole world. And you have two big sisters called Ellen and Brook. And a brother called Joey and a sister called Zoe. You will be loved so much. We both love you very much" I say as I kiss him as the nurse takes him so she can diaper him.

Jackie smiled listening to what was being said. “Dan love call your mom and tell her.” She said as the team got done with her and then went to move her back into her room. Laying there Jackie could only think of what there life would be like and how this happened. She loved her kids so much and now there was so many more.

I smile and nods as I take my phone, taking a photo of the babies and sending it my mom "what about your parents? Do you want to tell them? They'll be worried and your mom said she wants to know if there is any news?" 

Jackie nodded. “Yeah before I told you I called my mom to let her know as I wasn’t sure how I wanted to get him out.. by the way what do you want to call our newst little one?” She asked as the nurse came in with him being so tiny Jackie was allowed to hold him and try to let him nurse but then she have to send him back with the nurse since they wanted to watch all the babies close being they where all kind of small and early.

Looks at you "Well we decided for the twins. How about we let the girls decide? I think they are triplets but this little one is a lot smaller as they didn't even know about him" 

"Yeah well maybe they could meet sooner then later and get to know each other. I like to give him a name that works with his siblings but not sure." Jackie said back smiling softly as the baby laid there drinking somewhat Jackie kept having to help him to nurse well. Soon enough the little boy was crying making Jackie turn to Dan. "Can you hold him and rock him while I call for the nurse..I think he needs to go back and get stronger before trying to nurse again without help." She said softly.

I take the baby from you and cuddles him gently. "He's so cute.  I'll have to tell the girls but not until after school" 

"The twins are okay to be fed but this little one is very small and probably isn't ready yet" 

I take the baby from you and cuddles him gently. "He's so cute.  I'll have to tell the girls but not until after school" 

"The twins are okay to be fed but this little one is very small and probably isn't ready yet" 

Jackie nodded. "Yeah the twins are okay to feed but he's too little still didn't get as much nurince as the twins and they are all born early." She said pushing the button for the nurse and waiting. When the nurse did get there she moved to take there new little one. "Bye for now baby boy..." Jackie softly said mostly to herself before looking to Dan. "I'll make sure the twins get fed and so forth...will you go check on the newest little one...just until he's stronger and can be fed or nurse?" 

Dan nods and kisses Jackie "sure honey. You need to rest. I'll come back later. Is there anything you need me to bring with me? Magazines? Clothes? Another pillow?" I say as I hug you.

"Another pillow and some other pjs would be great love. Also could you get the breast pump? I'm pretty sure its with all the baby stuff we kept from the girls.." Jackie asked softly tired but also really wanting to pump as with Brook the twins and the newest little one aren't fully nursing but Jackie was putting out enough milk for them to all 3 be nursing so now it was time to get some bottles made. 

Dan nods and kisses his wife

"Of course honey. I won't be long. But you need some rest. I'm sure that it's very tiring work giving birth to three babies. Just relax. You've done your job. And now it's my turn to do my job. I'm going to speak to my boss and see if I can  have a few weeks off so I can help with the babies. And that includes diapers. You shouldn't be changing diapers, yet alone triple. Not on your own. I should be helping" 

He heads home so Jackie can have a sleep and he gets her things that she's asked for and he rings people and tells them the news including Jackies family.

(Can you pm if Jackie has siblings. I know we said to ring her parents)