LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Fox Suitcase on It’s way to London

So this story was randomly inspired by a suitcase of all things. That and some friends of mine + my Cg and little sis. Shout to you all :D@HyperShark @AngelicObstacle

I sleepily stumble, my way down the concourse trying to keep up with the woman at my side we head to security, a noticeable waddle in my step. My little fox and woodland print suitcase trailing behind me. It’s 4:00 a.m. and we’re rushing to catch our flight to London at six. As we step up to international que the TSA guy gives us a funny look as he checks our IDs. I guess it’s not every day you see a girl in her mid-twenties wearing a polka dot top, shorts with suspenders over tights, and being led around on leash. Little sis is even more conspicuous, still in her fox kigurumi that matches my suitcase. At least it hides her padding. These shorts are cute, but they do nothing to conceal the double diaper and plastic pants Mommy put me in for the flight….

I stand there in line waiting and fidgeting to go through the metal detector. I don’t even try hold my early morning wee as I let go in my diaper. It’s easier with the rush and I know sis and I aren’t likely to see a toilet till we get to the hotel. I make eye contact with her and she smiles knowingly. After clearing security, we briefly stop at Starbucks to grab something resembling breakfast. Knowing that we’re both going to be fussy running on so little sleep mommy indulges my sweet tooth and lets me get a double chocolate muffin provide I have a fruit cup with it. Little sis even gets to share my extra-large frappe. I can tell people are staring as I sit there. The women in the smart navy suit leading to other women around on harnesses. Little sis’s harness is a leaf shaped backpack. Mine is yellow canvas. I can’t stop thinking about it, my face is scarlet. But I also feel a strange peace. Yeah, I look ridiculous but I’m safe and loved, they can’t touch me.

Sitting there waiting for the flight to board I can’t help but daydream about how much fun this is going to be. Mommy works consulting and has been super busy lately. She only agreed to take this assignment if she could turn it into a working vacation and bring her girls. So, we called up our UK friends and made plans to spend an extra few days after mommy was done meeting with clients. I couldn’t wait to meet my mega bratty friend and her micro mommy. I also had an "Overwatch" score to settle with a certain aquatic individual. Of course we we’re going to do some touristy shit as well…..

The flight was largely uneventful until about 4 hours in. Sis and I had both been napping fitfully in between playing on the switch and reading comics on the tablet. Unfortunately, there was situation. For whatever reason early morning travel always makes my stomach sensitive. Combine that with the coffee and the turbulence…. The fasten seatbelt sign is on no way that I’m making it to the bathroom. My legs are spread from already having wet three times swelling the diaper. I can feel the seatbelt pressing into my stomach. Mommy noticing my distressed whimpers leans over and begins to hum softly into my ear while massaging my tummy. She knew this was a possibility and boy am I glad she took precautions. I feel my stomach let go as I relax sighing in relief as the pressure fades. “You going to be okay till we get to hotel sweet girl? If not I can change you as soon we get off the plane?”

“I’ll be fine mommy. I’m just glad my stomach feels better.” She smiles and kisses my forehead.” I’m pretty used to messy diapers at this point, so this isn’t exactly horrible. As I drift back to sleep, feeling my eyes flutter. I think to myself… Soon I’ll be in London; with Mommy, Little Sis, my friends and my fox suitcase.

image.thumb.png.f7786421be4666be0035c4984c2d1c0e.png

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Do you watch Portlandia? I ask because your opening scene immediately brought to mind one of my favorite skits of theirs, where the two of them dress up as anime-girls and giggle their way through the line at an espresso shop to buy ever-decreasing-sized coffees.  It's a hilarious bit...

Neat story. Thanks for posting!

Ooooo. I'm mentioned! 

Great start. If you're doing touristy stuff too. I'm gonna say right now. There's a perfect video on what not to do in London. If you wanna stand out as a tourist. I'm not saying you should do them buuuut: https://youtu.be/qaK1z0J_mwU

I'm trying to come up with an excuse to say you should come visit South Carolina but... honestly there's nothing interesting here (except me, of course. :D)

This was a great little vignette, sis. ♡

(Err, for those of you who don't know, me and YourFNF have a sort of Brother/Sister dynamic. She's not my actual sister. That would make the story we wrote together beyond weird. ?)

3 hours ago, justme1234 said:

Do you watch Portlandia? I ask because your opening scene immediately brought to mind one of my favorite skits of theirs, where the two of them dress up as anime-girls and giggle their way through the line at an espresso shop to buy ever-decreasing-sized coffees.  It's a hilarious bit...

Neat story. Thanks for posting!

I don't but yay for accidental references :D

2 hours ago, AngelicObstacle said:

Ooooo. I'm mentioned! 

Great start. If you're doing touristy stuff too. I'm gonna say right now. There's a perfect video on what not to do in London. If you wanna stand out as a tourist. I'm not saying you should do them buuuut: https://youtu.be/qaK1z0J_mwU

Glad you enjoyed your cameo :D

37 minutes ago, violetbaby said:

Yay! A trip to London! Now I want the fox kigurumi like I have in the story!

You'ld look super cute :)

34 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm trying to come up with an excuse to say you should come visit South Carolina but... honestly there's nothing interesting here (except me, of course. :D)

This was a great little vignette, sis. ♡

(Err, for those of you who don't know, me and YourFNF have a sort of Brother/Sister dynamic. She's not my actual sister. That would make the story we wrote together beyond weird. ?)

:lol::D Love you bro *hugs*

Aww this was a super cute little vignette!  I usually don't have time to read stories but your flash fictions make it easy. ^_^  Make sure you proofread - there were a few easy mistakes - and start new paragraphs for dialogue.  Keep up the good work!!

10 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Aww this was a super cute little vignette!  I usually don't have time to read stories but your flash fictions make it easy. ^_^  Make sure you proofread - there were a few easy mistakes - and start new paragraphs for dialogue.  Keep up the good work!!

:D

Wow this beginning was fantastic. There are endless directions this could go and I am really looking forward to seeing where you take us. I would have loved to give this a like but I still don’t have any for the day. 

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

Wow this beginning was fantastic. There are endless directions this could go and I am really looking forward to seeing where you take us. I would have loved to give this a like but I still don’t have any for the day. 

Glad you liked it. Unfortunately this is a one and done but if Little sis wants to write a sequel :D