LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Orgasms feelings from soaked jelly diapers

Hi

Believe it or not but everytime I pee in my jelly diapers I get a tickling feeling that goes through my entire body. These feelings are very similar to having orgasms without ejaculations and they make me crazy aroused. I can get the same feelings when I sit on a swollen jellydiaper or swollen boosterpads and sometimes you can even notice I am unconcentrated and you can´t talk to me for a while but if you notice any signs on me about this please don´t blame me for it because I can´t help I get those attacks. I can´t explain why I feel this way but I suspect it´s something with my erotic zones to do. I have big broad buttocks and when anything touch them I get those attacks.

79820_11big.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/5/2019 at 4:24 PM, Bilove2pNp said:

I feel the same way, when my diaper is soaked I cant concentrate on anything and just want to cum. The smell of a wet diaper gets me so hot, and the feel makes me so horny.

You read my mind exactly to a tee!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

It kills me. Typically I wet mine so much all of that fluff turns to jelly falls down towards my legs leaving noting but a thin layer of plastic over my genitals. Then at that point I have to get off in the diaper. And about half an hour later I have to take it off & fuck it like it owes me money. Its such the very best orgasm in the world.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

It all started with a panty fetish...

Diapers are super sexual for me, so turned on by them that I've posted videos on Xtube and Xhamster.  I wear girls goodnites mostly, like to shave my legs, were thigh high stokings, bra and  a short dress.  I have vids of me wetting just white panties, a one-piece swimsuit...  I haven't been on much, but if ya see me, feel free to PM, or send a missive if I'm not around.

hugs to all.

• 2 months later...

I don't get to wear all of the time so a lot of times I won't wear unless I know I can soak it and orgasm in it. Can't normally orgasm twice in a short period of time but an ultra soaked diaper will do the trick. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

What happens for me is after I wet a disposable diaper, later I take it off and I set it aside.  Then later that day when I put the wet cold diaper back on I get an instant erection and that feels soooo good!  It's thick and cold and oh so comfy!  It takes about half an hour to warm up the soaked diaper.  Then when it's good and warm I can use it to get off by rubbing myself through the thick diaper until I explode inside of it.  What happens is I get over stimulated by the gel and the rubbing through the diaper requires for this to go on for so long before I get to the exploding portion it's kinda like diaper edging.      

• 3 years later...
On 1/5/2019 at 5:24 PM, Bilove2pNp said:

I feel the same way, when my diaper is soaked I cant concentrate on anything and just want to cum. The smell of a wet diaper gets me so hot, and the feel makes me so horny.

Yeah me too. I often masturbate when this happens and then pull my wet diaper back on me unless I am desperate need for a change. I keep a vibrator around for this. 

On 12/24/2019 at 1:03 AM, dressupDV said:

It all started with a panty fetish...

Diapers are super sexual for me, so turned on by them that I've posted videos on Xtube and Xhamster.  I wear girls goodnites mostly, like to shave my legs, were thigh high stokings, bra and  a short dress.  I have vids of me wetting just white panties, a one-piece swimsuit...  I haven't been on much, but if ya see me, feel free to PM, or send a missive if I'm not around.

hugs to all.

Yeah that sounds fun to post stuff like that. I am too lazy bc I just wet by myself and never really thought too many ppl would want to see that. But yeah it turns me on and makes me want to masturbate with my toy. I have lots of swimsuits too and never thought of that. How did you find out you were turned on by them?