LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank you so much for the comments.  I learned how to be a story teller from a few good DM and GMs I knew long ago, then running online games myself in several different RPGs.  I'm so glad people are enjoying this story.  

Training Her Baby Part 20

To Thine Own Self Be True

Jim paid the 10 dollar cover charge and found a seat a small table, this was the first time he’d been to a gay bar and really any kind of night club like this.  The PeakABU diaper he was wearing was pretty thick and noisy but in this environment  he wasn’t too worried about standing out.  The place was hoping and the crowd seemed to be about a half regular looking men and women, and half outlandishly dressed gender morphed individuals.  Before long a guy sat down at the empty chair across from Jim.  “Hey man, can I buy you a drink,” Jim felt himself start to sweat. The guy was handsome, trim, and sharply dressed, he had a trace of grey at his temples and reminded Jim of Mr. Fantastic from the Fantastic Four.  The sudden realization that a guy was about to hit on him both freighted and excited Jim.

“No thanks, I’m just here to see someone,” he said.

“Oh, so you’re not gay?” the guy said with a smile.

“No, I’m married,” Jim replied.

“Well gay people can get married,” the guy said with a laugh.

“Oh, yes I’m sorry I just meant that I’m in a relationship with a woman,” Jim said.

“So am I,” the guy stuck out his hand.  “Nick Walters, please to meet you,” he said.

“Umm, Carl Jones,” Jim said as he shook hands.

“OK Carl, so we’ve established your not here for a hook up, what are you here for?” Nick asked.

“I’m here to see the Spice Gurls,” Jim answered.

“Oh, are you an admirer then?” Nick asked.

“A what?” Jim replied.

“An admirer, a dude who likes cross dressers and trans women,” Nick said.

“Oh no, I’m just a fan of the music,” Jim said.

Nick laughed, “Dude, you’re in a gay bar about to watch to a drag show, I mean, yeah it’s a good show, but I bet you’re not here for the music.”  Nick drew in a bit closer, “Carl, let me give you some advice, this above all, to thine own self be true.”

“Umm, thanks, that’s actually really helpful,” Jim said as Nick left his table and waved goodbye.  Before long the show started and it was a carbon copy of the one he’d watched the night before, except louder and with a far larger crowd.  Jim noticed a small cluster of people dressed in Lolita and Sissy style dresses jumping up and down near where Baby Spice stood on stage.  She seemed to be giving them extra attention.  Jim felt knots forming in his stomach, and Nick’s words rolled through is his head, “Be true,” he said to himself and left his table in the shadows and crossed to the floor to stand behind the Lolita fans of Baby Spice.  From this point of view he could see the intricate details of some of the dresses.  The girl directly in front of him was wearing a pink jumper with a strawberry pattern adorned with bows and ruffles, a frilly white blouse, white knee-high socks with pink bows, and what Jim found most interesting was a pink bonnet on her luscious curled brown hair.

Baby Spice wailed into her mic then spun revealing a pink ruffled satin diaper cover and the girls went nuts.  The music picked up Tempo and the girls began dancing.  The girl in the pink jumper turned around saw Jim staring at her, gigging she grabbed him and pulled him into their group.  “Dance with us Mr!” she yelled and the girls giggled.  Jim quickly found himself surrounded by flailing pink ruffles and huge pink hair bows bouncing up and down.  He started jumping up and down with them and they seemed to approve.  The next several minutes blurred together and Jim was soon sweaty and panting for air. 

The girl who originally grabbed him took his hand and pulled him from the group, “I’m thirsty would you buy me a drink?”  she asked.  Jim smiled and nodded.

“So what’s your story, are you a creep?” she asked as they sat down at a table against the wall far from the dance floor.  Jim noticed she was a plump girl, he wouldn’t call her heavy by any means, and up close she was even more cute then he realized and probably ten years younger.

Jim blurted out laughing, “No I’m not a creep, at least I don’t think I am,” he said.

“So… were you checking me out?” she asked.

“Ahh yeah I was,” Jim said.

“Hmm, so not creepy at all,” she said. 

The words, ‘be true’ rolled through Jim’s head again and he just said what came to his mind, “I’m ABDL, and you are incredibly cute!”

The girl drew back and looked at him with surprise, “Really.” Jim stood up and and looked around, seeing no one staring he unbuttoned his pants and showed her the top of his PeakABU diaper.  “Oh my God I can’t believe this,” she said and lifted up her skirt, she was wearing the same diaper.

“Wow, what’s the odds of that,” Jim said.

She reached her arm out and held it daintily towards Jim, “I’m Eliza,” she said.

“I’m Jim,” he said and then kissed her hand.

“Can I call you Daddy,” she asked and Jim just smiled.

Two hours and several drinks later Jim was underneath her in her bed while she rolled up and down, their two diapers squishing together.  She took her ample breasts in her hands and slid her fingers over her nipples.  Jim found himself rubbing his own nipples.  “Daddy, I want to come,” she asked in a high pitched little voice.

“I know Baby,” Jim said back. 

“Can I come Daddy, please,” she begged.

“Not yet, you have to earn it,” Jim said. He found himself enjoying this dominate sexual role, he just imagined what he would like to hear if he were her and said it.  She gave him a pouty face then pulled his hard dick out of his diaper and began a most memorable blow job.  She was obviously well practiced and made it last, speeding up, slowing down, switching from mouth to hand and back, and then grabbing and holding his dick tight when she thought he was close to orgasm.  After what seemed like an eternity she finally kept going switching back to her mouth a moment before he came.  She leaned back on her knees and Jim watched as she slobbered his creamy white cum from her lips.  He leaned to her and kissed her mouth and got a mouthful of his own cum.  Eliza was about to burst from sexual excitement she began to bop up and down on her diaper then drew back to reach under her bed, pulling out a Hitachi Magic Wand. 

“Have I earned it Daddy?” she asked.

“Yes Babygirl, you did a very good job,” Jim answered. For the next hour Eliza proved to have an insatiable sexual appetite.   Jim got her off with the wand, but soon realized that was just an appetizer.  She reached under her bed and pulled out a shoe box and removed a big dildo. 

“Daddy please play with me, I like this toy too,” she begged.  She got on her hands and knees and Jim pulled her diaper down and fucked her with the dildo until she screamed.  She then pulled out a butt plug and a smaller vibrating dildo.  “More Daddy, more!” she said.  With the plug and dildo inserted Jim pulled her diaper back on her and began grinding his own against her.  He was hard again and still horny himself.  He grabbed the Hitachi and jammed it between their squishy diapers.  “Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy,” Eliza began to chant.

Jim found himself unable to control himself, “Yes Baby, yes Baby,” he added.  Even though their diapers were super thick the wand felt incredible, he had to focus 100 percent to keep from coming.  Eventually she grabbed him tight and arched her back forcing their diapers even tighter together. They screamed and came together then collapsed in a sweaty tangled mess. The wand hand busted open both their diapers and the pee soaked, gel SAP was oozing out all over them.  They held each other for a bit and caught their breath.

Eliza reached down and grabbed a handful of gel and showed it to him, “I think we both blew our loads,” she said. 

• Like 1

*sighs* cheating asshole I hope you get busted ,diaper rash, and an allergy to all the ointments & creams (which causes rashes)!  I had been sympathetic since the whole party group planned to get him drunk so we can make him do things he wouldn't want to do without being intoxicated, but now I'm like really?  I  don't think anybody in the story should be drinking anymore there's so much bad decision making going on. Perhaps they could get sucked into the Sober Dimension for some help.  *sighs again*

• Like 1

You did a nice job with foreshadowing to set this chapter up.  Looks like the wife and therapist really opened Pandora's box when they set Jim up for his first gay experience.  There are a lot of directions you can take the story from here, and it will be interesting to see which one you choose.

• Like 1

Well first time I missed a Sunday update, but it's a holiday so here you go.  Glad to see the comments and I totally get where you are coming from.  Sarah P. I crack up at all your comments.  I personally don't drink for that very reason, the last time I drank, a few years ago I told my wife I wanted to become a pole dancer.  Anyway, I wrote this long before your comments, but I think I was feeling the same way about Jim when I wrote this.  

Training Her Baby Part 21

Confessions

Eliza turned out to be a real sweet girl, she gave Jim another diaper to wear after they cleaned up and they talked until 2 in the morning.  Jim was blown away by how similar her experiences had been to his, a secret obsession with diapers, a secret thrill at being humiliated, a desire to be under the control of someone else, and a lifelong dose of guilt for feeling this way.  He left everything out about the last couple months, only mentioning that his wife didn’t know.  They got a few hours of sleep then she made him toast and ushered him out so she could get ready for work, they shared a hug in the hallway.

Jim both looked and felt like a zombie as he shambled into the hotel lobby and say Doug and Ted waiting for me.  He fully expected his buddies were going to give him a hard time, but instead they were just really glad to see him and gave him a hug.  “Man whatever you got up to last night Bro, just know that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas,” Doug said.  Jim nodded.  The truth was the gravity of what he just did was sinking in on him and was beginning to feel horrible. He had made his wife feel shame for the amazing gift she’d given him, then betrayed her.  On the flight home the words that the guy at the bar had said, ‘be true,’ kept running through his head.

Somewhere over Kansas he came to the realization that he really only had one choice, complete honesty and total submission.  He felt a new confidence growing inside him, the confidence came from the belief that if he confessed to his wife, told her the truth and turned himself over to her then she would make everything OK.  He thought back to his days of Sunday School growing up, and realized how he had just substituted his wife for Jesus, the thought made him laugh since this was a Sunday morning and he hadn’t been to church in years.

“Hi," Jim said as he sat down in the passenger sat of his Minivan.

“How was your flight?” his wife asked.

“Not bad,” Jim said and then they fell into 15 minutes of small talk as they left the airport.  When they ran out of things to say Jim and Pam both said at once, “I’ve got to tell you something.”  They looked at each other and laughed.  “You first please,” Jim said.

“OK, I’m just going to come out and tell you this, I’m bi, I like girls,” Pam said.

“But you still like guys?” Jim said. 

“Yeah, I still like men, but after spending the night with Cindy, well, I want to be with her again.  It’s funny but this kink stuff kind of opened the door and I don’t think I can go back to vanilla life.”

Jim began to bawl, “I’ve done something terrible, I’m so sorry,” Jim said between sobs.

“Oh baby, no I’m glad that we did what we did,” Pam replied.

“No that’s not what I mean, I… Spent the night with someone,” Jim said.

“You what,” Pam asked.

“I went to this bar and met a girl who was ABDL and went back to her apartment and…” Jim trailed off.

“What did you do,” Pam said as she pulled the van into a parking lot and came to a stop.

“OK, I just want to tell you something, I’ve made a decision, I’m going to be completely honest with you from now on,” Jim said as he stopped crying.

“OK, so get to it, what did you do?”  Pam asked.

“Well she pulled my dick out of my diaper and gave me a blow job,” Jim said.

“Why were you wearing a diaper?” Pam asked unable to hide the anger from her voice.

“I bought one at a store in Vegas,” Jim answered.

“OK so she gave you a blow job, what did you do to her?” Pam asked.

“She had a dildo and a magic wand and I used them on her.” Jim said.

“So I don’t need to get you tested for aids, you didn’t actually fuck this whore?” Pam asked.

“No, and she wasn’t a whore, she was an ABDL,” Jim said.

“You know what really pisses me off, you said this was over, you were done, after everything I did for you, I changed your poopy diapers you son of a bitch!” Pam yelled and began to cry.

“I’m so sorry, it was just after you slept with Cindy I was so jealous and I thought that we were going to fall apart,” Jim said.

Cindy reached over and grabbed a fist full of her husband’s shirt and tugged she drew her other hand back as if to hit him then collapsed on his chest grabbing him in a tight hug.  “What have we done to each other?” she said and they cried together for several minutes.

“I just want you to know that I’m going to submit to you,100 percent, whatever you want.   From now on you are in charge, I want you back as my Wife and Mommy. I want to pay for what I did to you, for not being honest,” Jim said.

“How am I supposed to believe you, lying about this just is your nature,” Pam asked.

“I don’t know…” Jim said.   Pam didn’t reply but put the van in gear and drove home.  Jim felt like the world had lost gravity and the contents of his stomach could come up at any second.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yay for honesty the chapter! Hopefully they can talk about stuff sober moving forward and have more going forward while he's spending quality time in his playpen with more communication going forward. :)

I would expect Jim's life going forward will involve lots of diapers and Pam's life will include open sexual activities at home with Jim in area, listening, or watching,  while sitting in wet or messy diapers or worse, in full baby dress.  For sure, it will depend on what Pam feels like!  Seems like things are settling in to a new normal for each of our characters.  

Did something fall out of this chapter between "I don't think I can go back to vanilla life" and "Jim began to bawl ..."?  He's just learned that his wife is a bi adulteress, and he doesn't react to this statement at all?  Jim's failure to react here makes the balance of the chapter seem hasty and contrived.  The flow from 21a to 21b would be much smoother without Pam's confession.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, it's been over 2 weeks since I posted, been busy, and the story took a back seat.  I agree Babypants that section seemed wrong to me.  When I was writing dialouge it seemed like Jim had this big announcement to make and he just got upstaged by Pam's announcement so he just blurts out his.  I thought about changing it but eventually decided that I liked how Jim didn't really even put much consideration into what Pam said.  As the story continues I will increasingly refer to Jim as Nancy and use feminine pronouns.

Training Her Baby Part 22

Crime and Punishment

Cindy was surprised to see Pam at her door, but invited her in and offered her a seat on her couch.  “I wasn’t sure if I’d ever see you again, it’s been like 3 weeks.” Cindy said. 

“I’m so sorry, it’s been insane.  He wanted to be normal, he swore up and down that he was done,” Pam said.

“And you believed him, why didn’t you call me?” Cindy asked.

“I thought if I called you’d try to talk me out of believing him,” Pam answered.

“Well let me guess, he lied, he wasn’t really done, right?”  Cindy asked.

“Yeah, it’s even worse,” Pam said.

“Well babe, you fucked up, but it’s not your fault.  Your husband, well you’ve got it to get it through your head, that he’s not your husband anymore, if you let him call the shots then he’s only going to keep screwing you over and fucking up both of your lives,” Cindy explained.

“Well what I was I suppose to do when he had a total come apart after his birthday party?” Pam asked trying to hold back tears. 

“You were supposed to do what any parent would do, put your foot down, put the petulant child in her place and take charge of the situation,” Cindy explained.

“So Jim went to Vegas on a business trip, bought diapers and slept with a woman, he says she was ABDL,” Pam explained.

“And he had told you he was done, never again, right?” Cindy asked.

“Yeah.”

“Well believe it or not this is typical, I went to far, to fast with both of you, and Jim couldn’t handle it, please understand, it’s not really his fault, the shame in being what he is, it’s really hard to deal with,” Cindy explained.

“Well I’m still pissed,” Pam said.

“What are you going to do?” Cindy asked.

“He says he wants to completely submit, always be truthful, he wants me to be his Mommy again, and he wants to pay for lying to me, but I’m not sure I believe it,” Pam said.

“Well he’s telling the truth I imagine, but it may not last,” Cindy said.

“That’s what I’m afraid of, I don’t know what to do.” Pam said.

“Well, do you want to be her Mommy?”

Pam paused, then said, “Yes but not every now and again, and I don’t want to be made to feel bad for it.”

“Then you’ve got to train your baby, you’ve got to make ‘her’ understand that this isn’t role play, it’s not a game, this is your life now.  You know my baby Lucy, she isn’t just some Sissy that I found and took in, she was my husband.  Her name was Dave, he was an accountant, well Lucy still is, but only part time really.”

“Oh my gosh, I had no idea,” Pam explained.

“What you’re going through, I’ve been there.  I knew that Dave was submissive and a cross dresser when I married him, but I found out about ABDL a bit later.  I was going to divorce him, but I thought what the hell, it might be interesting.  The further down we went the deeper the rabbit hole got, and now I can barely remember a time when she wasn’t my babygirl Lucy.” 

“So you’re glad you stayed?” Pam asked.

“Yes, I love Lucy, I love to take care of her, and I love the freedom that this lifestyle affords to meet others,” Cindy said.

“I’m so sorry I didn’t call, I’ve really missed you,” Pam said.

“Yeah, I was kind of pissed about that, but I don’t hold a grudge,” Cindy said.  A slight tinkling of bells could be heard and Lucy entered the room dressed in a frilly pink maid’s outfit, and carrying cleaning supplies.  “I’ve finished the kitchen, oh excuse me,” she said and performed a curtsey at seeing Pam.

“You remember Mrs. Pam don’t you?” Cindy asked.

“Yes mam, I hope you and Nancy are doing well,” she said unable to hide a flash of anger when saying Nancy.

“Well, it could be better, but we are both well,” Pam said.

“Would be a doll and bring us a glass of lemonade Lucy,” Cindy asked.

“Yes Mam,” Lucy said with a bow and hurried off.

“Wow, I can’t believe she used to be a man,” Pam said.  Cindy laughed.  “OK, so I’ve got to train Nancy, to accept what she is, do you have some pointers for me.

“Babe, I thought you’d never ask,” Cindy said.

Jim looked out the curtains and saw the van return home and sighed in relief.  His wife had dropped him off at the curb and drove off without saying where she was going or if she was even coming back, she’d been gone over 3 hours and it was getting late.

“I was so worried you weren’t coming back,” Jim complained as Pam entered the room.

Pam sat down a big canvas bag in a chair, “OK Jim sit down,” she said.  Jim stood there with a defiant look on his face.

“I said sit down,” Pam said.  Jim felt a wave of fear and sat on the couch.  Pam sat down across from him.  “OK, so you say you want to make up for what you did, correct?” she asked.

“Yes, totally,” Jim replied.

“OK, and you say you are ready to submit to me 100%?” she asked.

“Yes 100%,” Jim answered.

“OK, what’s your name?” she asked.

“Jim,” he replied.

“Nope, want to try again?” Pam said.

“Nancy,” Jim said with humiliation.

“Yes, from now on you are Nancy, the only time I will call you by old name is when people are around who don’t know what you really are.  Now tell me, Nancy, what are you?” She asked. 

“I’m a baby,” Nancy said with even more humiliation.

“How old are you?” Pam asked.

“I’m 36,” Nancy answered.

“How old to you act?” Pam asked.

“Four,” Nancy answered.

“Good girl, now one more question, who am I?”

“Mommy,” Nancy said sheepishly, looking down at the floor.

“Very good, now little girl, I’ve been out trying to decide what to do with you.  You’ve been very bad and made your Mommy unhappy, do you understand?”  Pam asked.

“Yes Mommy, I’m sorry,” Nancy answered.  Pam took a key from her purse and then took Nancy by the hand and guided her to the nursery door and unlocked it.  “We’re going to get you appropriately diapered and dressed, you are going 24/7 from this moment on the toilet is off limits for you for any reason, do you understand?” Pam said as they entered the nursery.

“I don’t know, how can I wear diapers at work all day?” Nancy asked.

“Baby, Mommy will take care of that,” Pam said.  Nancy was undressed, her clitty was caged, her butt was diapered, and put in a onesie.

“Now I have a couple bags out in the car, would you please go get them for me,” Pam said.

“The car’s out front in the driveway, I can’t go out like this,” Nancy said. 

“Sure you can, just don’t draw attention to yourself, you’ll be fine,” Pam replied.  Nancy felt her stomach drop as she scampered out the front door and went to the van, it was nearly 7 PM, but still bright outside.  No one as out and she quickly opened the door and grabbed the plastic grocery sack and a big package of disposable underpads and ran back into the house.

“Good girl,” Pam said and rubbed Nancy’s head.  She felt a slight wave of pride.

“What are these for Mommy,” Nancy asked.

“You’ll see little one,” Pam said.  The plastic bag was filled with Gerber baby food and Nancy found herself spoon fed 5 jars of the grosses tasting food before getting some mixed fruit for a treat.  Supper was followed by two bottles of milk. 

“Mommy has been thinking of fitting punishments for you, and since you’re home the next two days it gives us a perfect amount of time to teach you a lesson,” Pam explained and lead Nancy back to the Nursery.  She pulled a big pink paddle full of holes out of the canvas bag she’d brought home and sat down on the edge of the crib, “On me knee,” she said.  The spanking was brutal, it made all of Nancy’s previous spankings feel like a reward, this one was a serious punishment.  She worked both of her butt cheeks with the big pink paddle over and over again.  Nancy was bawling and soon screaming, when Pam finally stopped her rear was tanned bright red and showing signs of mild bruising.  She cried for several minutes bawling into Pam’s bosom. 

As Nancy started to regain her composure Pam said, “Now next time you think of hurting Mommy’s feelings, lying to her, and betraying her I want you think about how much she cares about you.  Nancy nodded and wiped more tears from her eyes.  She pulled his diaper back on snapped the onesie and raised the sides of the crib.

“If you haven’t realized it yet I went to Cindy’s house after I dropped you off, it’s first time I’ve seen her since you stormed out two weeks ago.  I told her what you did, and asked for advice.  You know you really hurt Lucy’s feelings, too,” Pam said.

“Yeah I know, I was a real jerk,” Nancy said.

“Well maybe one day soon you can talk to her and apologize, but for now Cindy loaned me a few things to help you accept yourself,” Pam said and pulled a small portable boombox out of the canvas bag.  “Cindy made me a disc filled with hypnosis files, she thinks that listening to these files will be good for you.”

Pam plugged in the player and soon the Nursery was filled with the soft suggestive voice of a woman urging Nancy to relax.  “Good night baby, sweet dreams,” Pam said as she shut the door.  Nancy had to lay on her side, her rear was so sore, the voice began giving instructions about focusing on a spot on the wall, and breathing and Nancy found herself going along, soon she was asleep.

• Like 2

I have to apologize, I really let myself get way to far behind on this story. I was a little surprised that Pam got as upset as she did with Jim and his trip to Las Vegas. Sure what he did with that other woman was wrong but at the same time Pam was being unfaithful with Cindy. Two wrongs don’t make a right. I do hope that Jim accepting that he is really Nancy will fix the both of them. I was very happy I could give this a like and I will definitely try harder to keep up. 

• 2 weeks later...

Been another busy week but I managed to finally finish part 25.  I found myself thinking alot about the story yesterday and have the next several parts sketched out in my mind.  Thanks again for the comments and support!  

Training Her Baby Part 23

Home Alone

“Wet your diaper, you can’t hold it, holding it is no good, you shouldn’t even try, wet your diaper, let it go.” Nancy heard and found herself awake, she felt pressure as her clitty grew in it’s cage.  She needed to pee and as the recording commanded, she let it go.  “That’s a good girl, just relax, Mommy loves her good girl, good girls wake up wet,” the recording continued and Nancy found herself becoming increasingly horny and frustrated as her hard clitty was denied.  She rolled over but her sore rear forced her to move around a bit and find a less uncomfortable position.  Nancy felt like screaming in annoyance but reached for her pacifier and stuck in her mouth, hoping it would calm her down.

Nancy wasn’t sure how many times she’d been woken up by the recordings, some of the tracks on the CD were relaxing soft lullabies, and some started off as a woman talking softly about breathing, relaxing, and sleeping and Nancy would find herself awoken by the sound of a bell and then messages about wetting herself, sucking her pacifier, and being reminded to be a good girl.  She could see a tiny bit of light out and guessed it was around 5:30 AM and she felt like she’d been up all night.

Eventually soft music began to play and she felt herself drift off, only to be awoken by Pam coming into the room and turning on the lights.  She turned off the boom box and approached the crib, “Good morning Nancy.  How’d my little girl sleep last night?”  she asked.

“Not that great, it kept waking me up,” Nancy said.

“Well, that’s too bad,” Pam said sarcastically.  She lowered the side and reached in to squish the front of Nancy’s diaper, “Well it’s definitely wet but I don’t smell any stinkers,” she said as she took her hand and helped her out and across the room to the changing table.  The dreaded pink bag was sitting in a nearby chair along with the big package of disposable underpads.  Pam opened up the package and laid one down on the PUL changing table cover before helping Nancy up on the table.    Nancy shifted uncomfortably taking weight off her sore rear, but felt the comforting warmth of her Mommy’s tender care as she unbuttoned her onesie and untaped her diaper.  “Now baby, I need you to roll over for me,” Pam said and Nancy, though confused by this unexpected request did as she was told.   

Pam went to the pink bag and returned with pink leather wrist cuffs and strapped them on Nancy’s wrists.  She then began working some lotion into her Sissy husband’s sore rear, her finger began to stray into her crack and then soon Nancy was moaning as her wife worked lube in and out of her hole.  Pam walked across the room and returned with a bright red enema bag and stuffed the hose deep down Nancy’s anus.  “My Grandma always talked about how she was given enemas whenever she was bad as a little girl, well I thought we might revive that.  You have to learn to be a good girl,” Pam said.

“I will be good I promise,” Nancy said and then felt a weird pressure as the liquid from the enema bag pushed into her bowels. 

“OK if you want to be good for me make sure you don’t leak any when I pull out the hose,” Pam said. When the bag was empty Pam removed the hose, “I know you want to be good, but sometimes you just need a reminder, and this is going to help remind you,” she said and took out a super plus tampon from her canvas bag and showed it to Nancy.  It felt really big in her rear and when the plastic applicator slid out it still felt massive in her rear.  “That’s going to help remind you to be a good girl,” Pam said.  Nancy turned back over and Pam applied diaper rash cream then taped on one of new Tranquility diapers with a booster pad.  Nancy felt kind of let down that she wasn’t being put in something cuter, but then  realized her Mommy was going to double her up.  She used some little scissors to cut several gashes in the tranquility and taped on a Crinklz over the top.  Finally she snapped the onesie back on.  Nancy found she couldn’t close her legs all the way.  Pam laid out a couple of the disposable underpads on the crib sheets and then put Nancy in before walking back to the canvas bag she’d brought home from Cindy’s.

“Now babydoll, Mommy has to work, but she is going to try and get off a little early today.  Since you’re off the next couple days I don’t want to leave you home alone, but I have to.  I don’t trust a little stinker like you to stay out of trouble so I’m going to make sure you can’t get out of your crib,” She crawled into the crib with Nancy and attacked her wrist cuff to a nylon strap attached to one of the horizontal bars.  She then got out and attached her other arm similarly.  Nancy had a enough slack to use her arms but couldn’t get to comfortable or roll over, she was forced to sit on her sore rear.  She was feeling pressure building on her sphincter as well and began to squirm.  Pam giggled and left the nursery then returned with 5 bottles of milk. 

“I’ve decided that you will be on a liquid diet today as well, so these are your breakfast and lunch,” she said and placed them in crib where Nancy could reach them. 

“You’re not really going to leave me like this,” Nancy said and laughed nervously.

“Yes, I wanted to give you something to watch so you don’t get bored,” Pam said and placed a large mirror at the opposite end of the crib.  “Now I want you to look at yourself for the next 8 hours, this is what you are, a big, silly, babygirl in diapers who can’t even get out of her crib.” Pam glanced at her watch, “I’m going in early today so I can get back home early, I’m going to be leaving soon,” she said and left the Nursery.   Nancy began to feel a cramp in her side and felt the pressure growing on her sphincter.  She decided to chance a test and pushed a bit, she was plugged tight.

“Pam!”  she yelled.  There was no answer a few moments she yelled again “Mommy!”  Still no one came.

10 minutes later Pam came in dressed for work.  Nancy noticed she was dressed far more sexy then her usual conservative look, a short dress, black hose and a heels.  “Sorry baby I heard you yelling but I was getting ready,” She placed a pair of scissors under the crib mattress.  “Now honey if there is some kind of emergency then you should cut the straps, but if you cut them and there is no emergency I promise you’ll be in so much trouble, and we’ll do the same thing tomorrow without the scissors,”  Pam explained.

“You’re seriously not going to leave me like this?” Nancy said.

“Yeah I am,” Pam answered.  “Here this will help,” she said as she clipped her pacifier on her onesie. 

“Pam, I can’t poop, I can’t push that thing out,” Nancy said sheepishly.

“Oh, I think you’ll find in a little time things work out,” she answered.

“You’re going to leave me here in a messy diaper all day?” Nancy asked.

“Yeap, now give Mommy a kiss,” she said and leaned into the bars. Nancy kissed her forehead.  “OK, bye,” Pam said and left.  A few moments later she came back in and Nancy sighed in relief.

“You really had me going there.” Nancy said.

“I almost forgot,” Pam said and turned the boom box back on and slipped out of the room.

“Calming music filled the room and again Nancy was urged to breath deeply,” 

somehow i think this next chapter will be very interesting, and that nancy will be quite uncomfortable...sorta surprised there is no video surveillance mentioned, i'd think Pam would want to see this.

• Sarah_Hillcrest changed the title to Training Her Baby (Part 37 added 11/29/2020)