LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Training Her Baby Part 5

They arrived at the movie theater a full ten minutes before the film would start.  As he feared she slung the diaper bag over her shoulder as they made their way into the theater.  He felt around his rear and front feeling the budging thickness of a Rearz diaper with a thick booster pad that contained at least two good wettings.  He tried pulling his shirt down lower as he followed his wife inside.  “Relax, it’s not obvious I promise,” she said to him as they walked in the door.  He tried to ignore the shame he felt and pulled his wallet out to pay for their tickets.  “I got this honey, now what are we going to see again?” she asked as she unzipped a side pocket of the diaper bag and took out her wallet.

“Umm, I…” he mumbled for a minute as he looked at the perky blond girl behind the counter selling tickets.

“Just tell her what you want to see,” his wife said with perhaps a tiny hint of threat to her voice.

“My Little Pony,” he said, as quiet as possible.

“Great, you know lots of adults love My Little Pony, and you wouldn't believe how many guys have came and bought tickets to see it,”  the girl said with a friendly smile as she handed over the tickets. 

“Its one of our favorite shows, he really loves it, don’t you hun?” she asked.

“Yeah,” he replied trying not to make eye contact with the cute girl.  He glanced behind a felt a slight bit of relief that no one was in line behind them.

“I love the colors of that bag?” the girl behind the counter said with a big smile.

“Thank you,” she said with a smile.

The ticket girl winked, “Great when you need more room for snacks and stuff,” she said. 

“Yeap,” she said with a chuckle.

“Well enjoy your show folks,” the girl said as they shuffled inside. 

“See honey, the figured I brought the diaper bag to smuggle movie snacks in, your secret’s safe,” she said.

“Except for she thinks I’m a bronie,” he said and they both chuckled he felt a bit less embarrassed.   They entered the theater and found it mostly empty, just a smattering of families spread around.   She picked a seat near the back center and far away from anyone else.  The movie started and they instinctively held hands.  He felt the pressure from all that soda and tried to pee it out slowly knowing that if he flooded his diaper it would be more likely to leak.  About 15 minutes into the movie he noticed his wife zip open the diaper bag and pull out a baby bottle.

“Here honey I brought you a snack,” she whispered.  He noticed the bottle was filled with milk.

“Are you kidding,” he whispered back.  In response she wrapped a hand around his head and pulled it down to her bosom then forced the bottle nipple in his mouth.

“You’ve got to drink all 3 bottles before the movie is over,” she whispered. 

He looked up at her face with a pout and began to suck the nipple, at least she cut a big hole in it he thought as the milk sucked out of the bulb.

“Not so fast baby,” she whispered and began to gentle stroke his hair.  He tried to glance around from his position on her bosom but could see nothing.  She smiled down to him warmly, “No one can see, you’re safe here with Mommy.”  After a moment of suckling he realized how incredibly safe and secure he felt.  His Mommy’s breasts were so soft and she seemed so content holding the bottle for him.  He could feel her heart beating.  A gentle warmness spread through his body and he felt his limbs nearly going numb.  Is this what heaven feels like he thought.  He felt his penis slightly stiffen and the sensations were so wonderful.  He closed his eyes and listened to the Movie.  The warmness he felt in his limbs was soon joined by a new warmness he felt spreading around his diaper as he gave up any control of holding his bladder. 

The next two bottles came in a blur and he didn’t even remember the 3rd one going in his mouth.  “Good girl, you drank it all,” his Mommy whispered and he realized he was drifting off to sleep.  He felt the nipple come out of his mouth and continued to suckle for a moment.  “I love you mommy,” he whispered back and then felt his eyes close.  Then he was nudged and opened his  eyes.  The theater was lit; he sat up and saw that they were the only ones there and the screen was blank.

“What happened?” he asked.

“You fell asleep, I can’t believe you could sleep through a movie in a theater its so loud,” she answered  He shifted in his chair and felt another stream of warm pee.  His diaper was soaked and he could feel its soggy bulk between his legs.  He realized how badly he needed to poop and stood up, the pressure on his sphincter was intense and he tried to close his legs to keep from pooping. 

“I’ve really got to go,” he said.

“I'm sure you’ve been going all evening,” she replied. 

“Seriously I don’t think I can make it to the car,” he whispered back. 

“Well what are you going to do, go to the restroom in your soaked diaper and your onesie?” she asked.

“I’m going to shit my pants,” he whispered in desperation.

“It’s OK , you’re a baby and that’s what they do,” she whispered back. 

“He took a few steps and the weight of his already soaked diaper was pulling down on his onesie and cargo pants, and he could feel a little wetness had crept out around his legs.  He reached back and could feel damp spots on his rear.  "I'm leaking," he whispered.  

"Well I can't change you here honey, lets go," she said with a laugh.  He  managed to hold it until he got to the aisle then the cramps were too much, he opened his legs and felt it gush out.  He saw his wife had a somewhat devious smile on his face and it suddenly occurred to him that the bottles of milk had probably contained some kind of laxative. 

About that time a pimply teenage boy walked in with a trashcan and began to clean.  “Lets go honey,” his wife said and took his hand.  He followed her and put his head down, his spirit crushed.  He clung to his wife that she could protect him from the intense red hot embarrassment of messing his diaper in public.  

He kept his eyes on her shoes as they exited the theater and walked to the van.  She opened the door for him, “Upsie Dasie,” she said.  He just looked at her. 

“You’ve got to get in the car,” she said.

“But it’s going to…” he said.

“I know you’ve got a huge mess in your diaper honey, but unless you want me to change you in the parking lot you’ve got to get in the car,” she said.  He sat down in the van and felt the mess squish around and more of his fleeting manhood disappear. 

They arrived home and went straight to the changing table.    She put on long latex gloves and laid out a disposable pad and spent a long time cleaning him up.  Once the plastic pants came off the smell was really bad.  “I guess you really need to be in diapers don’t you,” she said.

“Yes Mommy,” he answered.   She chuckled and stuck a pacifier in his mouth, and he began to happily suckle.

“One thing is for sure, my little girl loves to suck.  One he was clean she pushed a lot of oil and lotion on his bottom and stroked his dick a bit.  Then she removed her gloves and diapered him.  “Lets go over to to crib and you can show mommy how much you like to suck,” she guided him in and then took her pants off and slid her lacey panties down.  She crawled ontop of him, took his pacifier out and then placed her wet pussy over his face.  He happily began to lick and suck.  “Woo, slow down baby,” she said. Ten minutes later her panting became moans then finally screams as she came grinding into his face.  He kept sucking her clit as she shouted, “Fuck me baby, fuck me baby,” then finally trembling had to pull herself away. 

She crawled out of the crib and slid her panties back on.  Then took a baby wipe and cleaned his face.  “That was a very good job,” He smiled and nodded, so happy that he’d gave his Mommy so much pleasure.  “Do you want to make cummies?” she asked.

“Yes Mommy,” he said.

“Well remember that next time you decide you’d rather run around with your pals at bars instead of be with Mommy,” she said and the smile came off his face.

“Wait,” he said.

“No cummies for you tonight, and don’t you play with yourself either,” she said.  She  left the room and came back with her husband’s phone. “I just sent your good pal Ted a text message canceling your fishing trip in the morning too,” she said.

“I didn’t even want to go,” he pouted.

“Good, you’ll be spending the day with me tomorrow,”  she said and he he tried not to make a sad face.  “Good night little one, Mommy loves you,” she said.

“Good night Mommy,” he pouted. 

“You look so cute when you pout ,” she said with a laugh and shut the door.  She then hurried back to her bedroom and turned on her own phone and opened the baby monitor app.  Her husband didn’t know she’d hid a teddy bear camera on the shelf across from his crib.  She watched her husband, but couldn't hear him.  He kept watching the door and then after about 10 minutes he worked his hand into the front of his diaper and began to stroke.  “He just can’t help himself,” she said with a laugh.  After a few moments she realized a hand drifted to one of her engorged nipples and she began to stroke it.  Then it drifted down to her still wet pussy. 

• Like 5

That was very good. She really has him by the short hairs. If he doesn’t want to play baby girl, she breaks out the pictures and his life is over. Because he doesn’t know where all of the pictures are at he can’t even risk taking a chance if he were to discover a stash. She probably has them hidden in more than one location. 

(Happy Thanksgiving everyone, here's the next part)

Training Her Baby Part 6  

It was 9 AM and he was laid out on the changing table in a wet overnight diaper while his wife stood over him, a mischievous grin on her face. A sudden fear swept through him, she knows, she knows that I played with myself last night, he thought. He sucked just a little harder on his pacifier as she untapped the diaper and folded it down. "Hmm, what have we here?" she said and she sniffed his crotch then felt around. She honestly couldn't smell anything but pee.  

"Someone couldn't help but play with themselves last night," she said.

"No, I didn't," he lied though it was muffled by his pacifier.

"My little sissy girl can't keep her hands off her naughty parts, but then lies to mommy," she replied with some anger in her voice.

"I didn't," he said weekly.

"Stop lying, I know you did, I can smell it," she said back with a bit of anger this time. He didn't respond and just focused on sucking, but the humiliation was making him red hot, and he felt his little cock begin to stiffen.

"Now tell mommy the truth, what did you do after I put you to bed," she commanded.

"Umm, I, umm," he mumbled.

"That's 10 extra swats, and they'll keep going up if you don't tell the truth little missy," she said.

"I played with myself," he said after spitting out the pacifier.

"Good, but use your words, tell Mommy exactly what you did."

"I put my hand in my diaper and stroked until I went," he answered.

"Good, tell Mommy what you stroked."

"My... cock," he answered.

"Nope, your a little sissy girl, you don't have a cock, so what did you play with?" she asked again.

"My clitty," he answered as the depths of his humiliation and shame overwhelmed him and he fought back tears. She removed the wet diaper from under him and stood him up, then forced him to bend over and grasp the sides of the changing table.

"This is going to hurt me more then it hurts you," she said, then WHACK. The hairbrush hit his rear, then again.

"Yowouch," he yelled, the hair brush was a wicked little plastic paddle, it had holes up and down the backside and he could feel them biting in his flesh. The swats began to pile up and the pain was more then he could take. "Please Mommy, please, I'll be good, I promise," he yelled and lost all control of his emotions, he began to sob frantically and beg, snot ran out of his nose.

"One," he heard her say over his sobbing. WHACK, "Two," WHACK. These last ten extra swats came slow and harsh, finally he heard, "Ten," WHACK and they stopped. He couldn't stop crying and he heard her take a few steps away, then he felt her wrap herself around him. She guided him back to the crib where he collapsed in her arms and cried on her shoulder, he was careful not to put any weight on his sore bottom.

"There there, its alright, Mommy loves you," she said as he sobbed for a few more minutes. Her pussy was leaking and she had never felt so alive, and so incredibly turned on, she wanted desperately to guide her weakling husband to her pussy while she enjoyed the penetration of her dildo, but she was enjoying her husbands total emotional breakdown so much and the way her motherly instincts were telling her how to care for him. It's only been a week she thought.

Some of her motherly instincts kicked in and she lifted up her pajama top and guided his head down to her breast. He latched on and began to suckle and she felt so a peace. She rubbed his back and whispered cute little sayings to him while he sucked. Eventually she laid back in the crib and he fell asleep on top of her. A woman who never thought she would fall asleep with her baby in her arms did so and smiled contently.

• Like 3

I am not sure about this. Not the story, I loved it. What I am not sure of is that I have a feeling he is actually liking this more than she is and we know she is liking it. No more likes to give again right now or I would have. Still enjoying it and looking forward to more. 

I'm enjoying this story. I think she is enjoying this too.

After the spanking she told him she loved him and the

nursing put the cherry on the cake. Mmmm I wonder if

she will be taking that cherry back?

Thank you so much for the comments, I just finished writing part 14 today and the comments here really encourage me to keep going.  When I started this story it was just going to be a short, little "fap fantasy," but as I kept going I found myself more and more invested in my characters.  Just a quick recap so far.

Jim: 35 year old middle manager at a marketing firm, and lifelong closet adult sissy baby.  About 3 weeks ago his wife caught him in diapers and sissy clothes when she came home from work early.  

Pam:  36 year old secretary at a law firm.  She has been married to Jim for 6 years, and has been very unhappy for the last few.  She is infertile, but also finding her marriage lacking, and her husband immature, uncaring and unresponsiveness to her needs and emotions.  She has decided that perhaps this sissy fetish might prove to be an interesting new dynamic to a relationship that was going nowhere.

Ted:  Jim's best friend, a golfing, fishing, and drinking buddy.  They hold the same position at work.

Doug:  Jim's boss, and a major jerk.

Training Her Baby Part 7

He was greeted as usual by his Mommy opening up the curtains and letting light into the room, it was a Saturday morning of the second week of his new position as his wife’s sissy baby and he was really starting to wonder if he’d made a huge mistake.   His rear was still a little sore from a spanking a few days ago, the third one he received for playing with his clitty.  Somehow she always knew.  For the past two nights he hadn’t dared touch himself and he had been rewarded by no spankings in the morning.  He smiled, thinking about the executive bathroom  at work where he would take a long break and furiously stroke his cock., like he had done yesterday.  She can’t see there, he thought to himself.

“Good morning babygirl, I hope you slept well,” she said.

“Yeah not bad, but I’d really like to sleep with you tonight in our bed,”  he said.

“Oh really, well maybe we can do that, but I don’t want wet sheets in the morning, so I’m not sure.” She replied. 

“I can go through the night without an accident,”  he said.

“Oh really, think you’re a big boy now?”  she asked.

“Yes I can be a big boy,” he said.

“OK here’s the deal, if you can make it through the night without wetting yourself then you can fuck me in the morning, but if you wet then I get even more control over you.”  She said. 

Her crass choice of words stunned him.  Being in control was really changing his wife, she never used that kind of language in the past, still he was enjoying this and it sounded like a no brainer.  “Deal,” he said.

She changed his diaper, and onesie, but dressed him in adult clothes and they went to the botanical gardens, one of her favorite spots.  They walked past a lilly pond and stopped to feed koi fish as a small crowd of adults and children were tossing food to the fish.  Afterwards they approached  a bathroom and she checked to see if anyone was close, before saying, “I’ve got to pee, you can use your diapers if you want, it won’t count against you for tonight,” she said.

“Oh, good,” he said.  He waited outside while she went and released a warm flow of pee, and felt the magical sensation of his diaper expanding as it absorbed the liquid.  They ate lunch at a little café nearby and then went a few art galleries, after leaving the second one he tugged her shirt sleeve and whispered.  I really need a change.  She just nodded and they parked their van in a secluded parking lot and she changed him in the back.

She took him around a few more places and more indicative of the change his life had taken, they are all places she wanted to go, Ross, TJ-Maxx, Bath and Body works.  He did feel like he won a small victory when she agreed to allow him to play golf in the evening.  Before he left she diapered him with a thick Crinklz and large booster pad.  “That should hold you for the entire night,” she said as he looked at himself in the mirror, a pair of big baggy pants hid the diaper completely.

A few hours later Jim was standing by his friend Ted watching their boss Doug as he putted, a couple other guys from work were sitting in the cart behind them, “Here man have another beer,” Ted said handing Jim a can.

“Oh thanks man, but I’ve had enough,” Jim replied. 

“Oh whatever dude, he hell is up with you, you’ve maybe had 3 beers, and you keep checking your watch, are you in a hurry to get home or something,” Ted said.

“Would you too shut the hell up, I’m concentrating,” Doug yelled.

“Sorry boss,” Ted replied. 

Doug sunk the putt and fist pumped, “Sorry fags, you loose again, if Miss Jim doesn’t want that beer give it to me,” Doug said walking over and snatching the can from Ted.  He cracked the can open and took a long drink “All right guys I’m buying, lets hit the restaurant.”

Jim checked his watch again, “Man, sorry guys I’ve got to go.”

“Damn, she’s got you on a short leash,” Doug said as Jim pulled his golf bag from the cart and began to walk away.

“He’s got to get home to Mommy,” one of the guys in the cart joked. 

“Hey ask her if you can have your balls back when she changes your diaper,” Ted yelled.  Jim felt a shock for a moment, could they tell he was wearing a diaper, he almost missed a step and could hear the guys laughing behind him and he knew it was just an innocent joke.  Jim kept walking but gave them a one finger salute.

“Wow, you made it home early!,” his wife said as he came through the door.  She was pouring herself a glass of wine and poured him one. 

“Yeah the guys were going to have a drink, but I wanted to get home, plus I was worried I’d leak if I drank too much,” Jim explained.

“Well maybe you are starting to grow up a bit,” Pam laughed.  That night they watched a movie and drank some wine, his glass kept getting full even though he was drinking it, and he hadn’t noticed that his wine was quite a bit stronger then what his wife was drinking.  “Umm, honey, honey, hey mommy,”  he said with slurred words.

“I’m right here babydoll,” she replied. 

“I’m really wet, I need to be changed,” he said.

“I thought you were a big boy?” she said.

“I am, I can be,” he said.  She came over to the couch and pulled the front of of his pants down then reached in to feel a bug mushy diaper. 

“Nope not a big boy, a little babygirl I think,”  she said with a laugh.

“ I’m going to sleep in bed with you tonight, like a big boy, he said in slurred words. 

“OK, whatever you say babydoll, but lets get you changed first,”  she took his hand and lead him to the nursery, he stumbled drunkenly the entire way.   She helped up on the changing table and changed the soaked Crinklz diaper for a very sissy pink and blue Carousel diaper.  “Now mommy’s little girl is all dry. I have a treat for you, just wait here,” she said and left him on the changing table.  She returned with a baby bottle full of dark red liquid,  “Mommy’s got special bottle for you,” she said and plucked the nipple in his mouth.  He happily began to suckle down the red wine.  When he had finished that bottle she produced another one.   “Good job baby girl,” she said. 

She led him to the bedroom and he stumbled, bouncing into walls and giggling the entire way.  She laid him down on the bed and laid down beside him.   Then left with the light out.  He laid there in the dark for awhile maybe he slept some. The room was slowly spinning and she seemed to be in different places at the same time.  He felt her over him and he felt her nipples in his mouth and he hungry suckled while she rubbed the front of his diaper.   “Your diaper is dry baby girl” she said.

“I’m a big boy,” he sputtered drunkenly between suckling and she laughed. 

“Imagine how much better it would feel if I was rubbing a wet diaper and not a hard dry one,” she said. 

“I’m not suppose to wet,” he said and giggled.

“But you need to go so bad, and its OK, you can tonight, you’ve got diapers on,” she said and moved her hand from his diaper to his nipple.  “Wet for mommy, soak that diaper like a good girl,”  she said and he began to buck his hips desperate for her touch on his clitty.  In a few moments whatever resolve he had was gone, he soaked the diaper.   “Oh, such a good girl, now tell mommy what you are,” she said.

Familiar with this game he knew what to say, “Mommy’s little wet babygirl,” she said.  He felt her hand back on his diaper and she began to rub.  At the same time she placed her bullet vibrator on her clit.  Soon her hand was in his diaper stroking him, within a few minutes they had both came,  and not long after that he was asleep. 

The next morning he woke up with a hangover and his wife standing over him with a sadistic grin, “Oh you little numskull, you are in for it now,” she said.  He immediately remembered the deal though he couldn’t remember their masturbation session last night.  He looked down and saw the soaked diaper

“What happened,” she said.

“You drank too much and I diapered you in case you couldn’t hold it through the night, guess that was a smart move,” she said.  He shook his head and felt the diaper.

“I don’t remember,” he said feeling defeated.

“You remember our deal of course,” she said.

“Yeah, I remember,” he replied.  She took him to the nursery and took off the soaked diaper.  “OK I’m going to put you on the potty now and I want you to stay there until you go number 2,” she said.  He lowered his head but didn’t argue, and followed her to the bathroom where he sat for 30 minutes before pooping.  Upon hearing the flush of the toilet she sat him in the bathtub and produced a razor.  “OK babydoll I’m going to shave you all clean.”

“What wait,” he said.

“No arguing you made a deal remember,” she said, “plus does anyone else see your pubes?” He agreed and she shaved him totally smooth, legs, back, front, and pubes.  When he saw his incredibly cute hairless little package in the mirror he couldn’t believe how sissy it looked and  was incredibly turned on.  She lead him back to the nursery and placed him back on the changing table, but didn’t pull out a diaper, instead she pulled out a pink plastic chastity cage.  “You know what this is right?” she asked.

“Uhh…” he stumbled.

“Oh don’t play dumb, I’ve looked at all the diaper sissy websites you’ve been looking at, you know a chastity cage when you see it,” 

“I don’t think so,” he said.

“Oh be quiet, we both know you want this, “ she said as she lubed up his junk and slid his balls through a pink plastic ring, then forced his tiny little clitty into the pink plastic tube.  She began tugging and with a little effort and some discomfort on his part it came right off.  The next smaller ring held the cage on tight and it didn’t appear to be coming off without taking his balls with it.  “Oh my god look at you, “ she laughed.

“Now lets try something,” she began to rub his nipples, and he let out a soft feminine moan as he always did.  In a few moments he felt pressure at his clitty, he began to buck his hips and flex and felt the pressure increase and become uncomfortable.  She rubbed the cage and he felt nothing, he reached down and felt the plastic device and tried to find some way to touch his clitty but couldn’t. 

“Yeap babydoll, your all locked up,” she said with a laugh.  She stopped rubbing his nipples and within a few moments the pressure was gone.  “Now I know you’ve been a good girl at night, but who knows if you’ve been good all day,” she said.  He just sat their red in humiliation.  “Now you can look forward all week to when I take off your cage you give you sweet little touches,” she said.  “Imagine how good it will feel to know mommies going to take care of you, that is if you are a good girl.  She said as she slipped the key onto a chain around her neck.  He felt the pressure build up again. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Great story. Incredible. This is something I am going to have my Mommy/ play partner read and maybe we can incorporate some of it into our play. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this here.

• Sarah_Hillcrest changed the title to Training Her Baby (Part 37 added 11/29/2020)