LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, I hope you enjoy this story.  In the past I have started lots of stories here and never finished them.  I wrote  this about a year ago, and posted it to fetlife.  I meant it to just be a one off story but a few people asked for more and I kept going.  I'm now on part 10.  Since I have written so much I thought I should share it here too.  

It took him a few minutes realize his situation when he woke up, not in his own bed, cramped, wet and uncomfortable. He could see the white rails going up in front of him. "Dammit," he said out loud. He was laying in a 52 inch crib staring up at a stuffed animal mobile. The morning erection which would usually greet him every morning was stifled by the pink plastic cock cage, when it rolled his squished penis hurt.

In an attempt to avoid this very thing he'd tried to pee really good before he went to bed, as his wet diaper now indicated. He relaxed and tried to let the pee flow, it wasn't easy but eventually he soaked the already wet nighttime diaper and even felt a little creep out into his sleeper.

This was Saturday morning. Normally on a Saturday morning in Summer he'd meet his pal Ted and go fishing on his boat, he instinctively looked at his wrist, and remembered his wife took his watch away. There was no clock in the nursery, I wonder if I could still catch Jim he thought.

He sat up in the crib, and thought about getting out, the rails were up be he could get over them if he wanted. Still the rule was that he wasn't allowed out of the crib until Mommy came to let him out. Getting out would be trivial but his wife had set the crib on 12 inch risers meaning that from the top of the rail down to the floor was 55 inches. He stood up and looked down over the rail. Of course the latch they had rigged up was locked with a small padlock. The same kind of small padlock that was keeping his cock locked in it's cage.

It's probably really early, she's probably not even up yet. I could just go get some snips and cut the cage off, he thought about the wonderful orgasm he would whack out as soon as he got the cage off and he felt his little guy start to stiffen up and press against the cage again and he moaned in discomfort. This has got to end, he thought.

"Bahh", he said as he threw a leg over the rails and got out of bed, he reached his foot down but couldn't quite touch the ground, his soaked diaper sliding against the top rail as he stretched. He tried to reach just a bit farther but lost his balance as his diaper snagged on the rail. He found himself falling and hit the floor with a thud.

How the hell did I end up like this, he thought.

A month earlier he was in a similar situation, laying on the floor of the guest room wearing a diaper and a cute onesie with bright pink trim and printed with hearts. His diaper was soaked and messy and he was listening to a hypnotic track on headphones, and he was happily suckling a big pink pacifier. He didn't even notice his wife walk into the room until she was looking down at him. She'd got off work early and came home to surprise him.

The next few hours were rough, he explained his diaper fetish, and swore over and over again that it had nothing to do with children. His wife was shocked, then upset, then angry, really angry, then sad, really sad. She eventually packed a suitcase and left.

She called the next day, and they talked on the phone for hours. Her anger had died down and she'd done research on adult babies, finding out that as he had said the fetish had nothing to do with pedophilia.  That evening she came home and they had a long discussion, he explained he'd been doing this since he was a little kid, and that he didn't know why he liked to do it, but he loved it. At her request he showed her all of his stuff, his diapers, his onesies, his bottles and pacifiers. "I'm so sorry, I'm going to bag all this stuff up and throw it away," he said.

"Well... I was thinking, I've always had this fantasy of being a tough in charge kind of woman," she said. He laughed, his wife was super sweet and nice and rarely wanted to be in charge of anything. "Seriously don't laugh, and since you know, we can't have a baby, it might be kind of fun if you were my baby."

His eyes opened wide, words that he'd imagined his whole life just poured out of his wife's mouth. "Ummm, wha.." he stammered.

"But there will be strict rules, you have to understand what hurts me more than anything about this is how you kept it away from me all this time, it's almost like you were cheating," she said.

"I'm sorry," he said trying to fight back tears but losing. "It's just so, embarrassing," he said and began to sob.

"Oh come to mommy," his wife said and wrapped herself around him and he cried into her shoulder while she gently rocked him back and forth, She supported his head and whispered into his ear, "Your mommies baby now and she loves you so much," in a few moments she felt his cock growing stiff and realized how incredibly horny he was. She pulled off her shirt and undid her bra, then guided her husband's mouth to one of her nipples. "Fussy baby, here you go," she gently said. While her husband latched on and suckled she alternated between rubbing the front of his pants and his nipple.

Soon he was unable to control himself and was humping and grinding her legs. She undressed him and then herself then lead him to the bed where they had mind-blowing sex. His cock was harder and went deeper then she'd ever felt, he moaned in rhythm with her. "Yes, baby, yes baby," she began to say as she felt herself heading towards orgasm.

"Yes mommy, yes mommy," he said back. They came together, both screaming in a mind shattering orgasm, then collapsed on the bed.

"Would you like me to diaper you now?" she asked.

"Nahh, I'm good," he replied. She wondered how closely his adult baby desires were connected to just having an orgasm.

"That's something we'll have to work on," she said with a laugh.

The next day they had the best day of their lives, something they'd always dreamed of doing together, they converted a guest bedroom into a nursery. They bought the biggest crib they could find, which wasn't really big enough, but would have to do. They bought a white table that they converted to an adult sized changing table, and some organizers for diapers and toys. They filled a cart at Baby's R Us, with all kinds of baby supplies and neither one could wipe the big smile off their face.

Finally, they ordered several cases of different adult diapers.

"That's a lot of diapers," he said.

"Well you're going to need them," she replied

• Like 7

Hey all, thanks so much for the feedback.  I must apologize, there will be some grammar, mistakes and such.  

I had never actually worn a chastity cage when I wrote this, but considering some of the erections I get in the morning I wondered what it would be like.  When I did wear one for awhile I was diapered the entire time and I don't remember having raging hard ons in the morning, though I do remember how uncomfortable it could be rolling over in my sleep.  

Trainer Her Baby Part 2

He realized fairly quickly that he had a somewhat different expectation for an adult baby lifestyle than his wife did. Having a nursery was wonderful, wearing diapers around his wife was wonderful, having amazing sex was even more wonderful, but he found that in the first week he was missing parts of his old life.

They had settled into a routine at the end of the first week, he got home around 3:30 and she got home about an hour later. He would drink a soda on the way home, strip nude and head to the nursery and get on the changing table then put on one of thinnest cheapest diapers they bought and crawl into the crib. When she got home she would come into the nursery with her briefcase and find her baby with a soaking wet diaper.

"Ohhh that babysitter, I told her to change you before she left," she might say. "My poor little girl has soaked herself," she might add. He would squirm with delight as she tickled and coddled him before changing out the wet diaper with a super thick baby printed diaper and extra stuffer. She gave him most of his food in liquid form and he happily sucked bottles while laying her lap while they watched TV. Then she would sit him on the floor with baby toys and take pictures while he played with them.

Eventually she helped him get dressed in loose fitting big boy clothes and took him on a walk on the nearby walking path. He didn't like the idea at first but she convinced him no one could tell that he was wearing a diaper under his sweatpants. Finally it would be time for sex which continued to be mindblowing. Afterwards she insisted he get back into a diaper despite the fact that his adult baby tendencies seemed to be gone. He resisted, but she insisted. Some nights he would sleep with her in the big bed, but she got him to sleep in the nursery a few nights.

This routine persisted until more or less Friday night. She got home to find Him laying on the couch still in his work clothes, "Hey, my little one isn't in bed like she's suppose to be," she said.

"Yeah hey, I'm not really feeling it tonight, I'm kind of thinking about maybe going over to Ted's to hang with the guys and watch the game." he said.

"I thought you were really enjoying this," she said obviously hurt.

"I am, I am honey, its just I don't really feel like it tonight, OK." He said.

"OK, I guess you can be a grown up tonight," she said. While he was gone she made plans for the weekend. She was going to take him to the zoo, to get frozen yogurt, go ice skating, and maybe see the most childish movie at the cinema, "My Little Pony."  She had purchased a diaper bag and packed it with supplies they'd need for their outing. She was giddy with excitement.

He didn't get home until 1 AM and smelled like booze. "What the hell, where have you been," she demanded.

"Well the thing is the guys wanted to go down to that new restaurant and then we hit a couple of places, and I'm sorry I just lost track of time." he answered as he plopped down on the couch.

"While you've been out I've been making some plans for us this weekend. She said.

"Oh, I um, well there's this golf tournament tomorrow over at Glenwood and I'm going to be Ted's partner. I'm sorry." he said.

She felt a tear in her eye and crushing disappointment, "But I thought you were really enjoying our new times together," she said.

"Oh I am, trust me its all I've ever wanted, its just you know, Ted needs a partner and I'd signed up for this weeks ago, didn't I tell you," he said.

"No, you didn't." she said.

"OK, tell you what, the tournament should be over by 1PM then you've got me for the rest of the day. Saturday and all day Sunday, I promise." Jim said.

"Allright then, now lets get you ready for bed," she said.

"Oh, I'm fine, I'm going to get a snack from the kitchen and see what's on TV." He said heading to the kitchen. She watched him go and realized that nothing had really changed, like always he was doing what he wanted, when he wanted regardless of her feelings. She went off the bed feeling defeated. Try to fight off tears she looked at the photo album she'd been secretly putting together of him as her baby girl.

A rather mischievous idea popped into her head.

• Like 4

I like how this has started. I am not entirely sure of his name but in chapter 2 it was Jim but his friends name is also Jim so I don’t know for sure. At any rate “Jim” is definitely a selfish person and he deserves to be knocked down a notch or two. To have such a careing and devoted wife and then try and take total advantage of her like that is wrong any way you look at it. I am looking forward to reading more. 

@CDfm thanks, I forgot that I changed some names.  Originally I didn't want to name any characters, just Him and Her, husband and wife.  But as I went I introduced a few characters and had to start naming them and forgot that Jim's friend was named Jim back in chapter 2.  Changed Jim's friend to Ted!  

Part of the idea behind this story is a dynamic I have with my wife, not ABDL, sadly, but with most things I'll try and try to get her involved and when she finally does get involved she goes in head over heels.  So obviously Jim wants to play ABDL on his terms, while his wife is devoted to a more complete little girl/mommy dom lifestyle.  

Training Her Baby Part 3

The phone rang at 12:45. "Hi hun, yeah guess what, we got 3rd place. Sorry but we got to stay for the awards ceremony. No, I'm not sure what time it will be over, but I'll be home as soon as I can. Love you," he said. With that call she was even more sure she had to take matters into her own hands and went back to the project she'd been working out throughout the morning.

He arrived home at 3 PM, two hours late. "I'm really sorry honey," he said. She tried not to let her annoyance show, telling him not to worry about it.

"I think its too late for the zoo, but we can still go to the movie tonight," she said.

"Oh that's cool, I've been wanting to see Blade Runner," he said.

"I've already bought us tickets for My Little Pony," she said.

He frowned, "Well I don't know I mean I don't know if I want to sit through a little girls movie, and what if people see us going to that, they'll think we're weird," he said.

"We are weird, and you like watching the cartoon with me," she replied with a laugh.

"Yeah but its like, oh I forgot to tell you, I made plans to go fishing really early in the morning tomorrow, so I don't know if I should stay out late tonight," he said.

"You know what why don't you just go stay at Ted's tonight," she said and stomped to the bedroom.

Ten minutes later he came into the their bedroom, "Why is the nursery locked?" he asked.

"I've closed it until further notice," she replied. He was upset at this turn of events and the corresponding loss of power and whined about it. "See that's the thing you want me to be your Mommy, you want me to be in charge, you want me to diaper your sissy ass, but then when you've had your fill its back to Mr. Man again, who doesn't gives a shit about Mommy," she explained. He apologized and they agreed to go to the movie together.

She unlocked the nursery and they went through their diapering ritual, "I've got to make your diaper extra thick so you don't have leaks at the movie," she explained placing an extra stuffer layer in the thick printed ABDL diaper. For extra measure she put a pair of plastic pants on him. After the diaper she snapped on a cute cupcake onesie and then helped him put on his loses fitting cargo pants and a T-shirt. His rear was obviously bulging from the padding but she convinced him it wasn't that noticeable.

"Allright little britches lets go see some Ponies," she said.

"Yeah, OK," he replied nervous about spending the night out in diapers. She picked up the diaper bag that was slung over the rocking chair and slung it over her shoulder. It was obviously a diaper bag to anyone who knew what a modern diaper bag looked like. Lots of pockets and bigger then a purse, with a stylish navy blue pattern and bright green trim.  "You're not taking that," he said.

"Umm, yes I am, and don't think for a minute that you're going to start telling me what to do little Missy," she shot back.

"But its a diaper bag, I mean what are people going to think," he whined back.

"Well they'll probably think its my purse, or they'll think its a diaper bag for our child that's with someone else, or whatever, seriously baby, you're way to worried about it. Do you think people are going to think its full of adult sized diapers." He saw the logic in her argument and dropped it.

As they went out to their van she took the drivers seat and relegated him to the passenger seat. She couldn't help but smile at the thought of the baby bottles inside and their contents.

• Like 4

Oh I have a feeling that someone is about to really be embarrassed. I don’t think it is going to be his wife either. Those bottles doing ominous. I am looking forward to reading more. 

something tells me things are going to change, into a wet and messy adventure for Mommy and bABy. Please do(o) continue. Something tells Mommy is going to make herself a bABy with those bottles.

Training Her Baby Part 4

She pulled the van to a stop in the McDonald's parking lot. "Really we're going to eat here?" He asked.

"Well since you were out playing with your friends we don't really have time for anywhere else, and this is appropriate for you don't ya think?" she said.

"Yeah I guess," he said as he started to open the door.

"Wait, we have to talk," she said and he closed the door. "Do you like being my baby girl?" she asked.

"Yeah, I mean, its what I've always dreamed of, but I mean I'm not sure about..."

"About what?" she said.

"About this, about going to a kids movie, and wearing out in public," he answered.

"Well, now you're lying, you've worn diapers in public before, I know you have," she said.

"How do you know?" he asked.

"I'm not stupid dear," she replied and he was silent.

"OK, so I feel like I'm standing on a ledge here, a big part of me thinks this is crazy, and that I've lost my mind, but another part of me thinks its sweet and loves being a mommy but I what I will not be is your sex worker," she said.

"Umm, I'd never want that," he said.

"Really, you want me to be your mommy on you schedule, you want to be a helpless little toddler, but one who does whatever he wants and ignores his mommy after he's got his jollies," she said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were feeling ignored," he said.

"You've been ignoring me for the 6 years we've been married," she said and he just looked down. "So here's the new rules, from now on you are my child and I am your parent, if you want to go somewhere or do something you ask permission. You will wear what I put on you, and you will do what I tell you. If you break the rules you will be punished like a child. I promise you I'll never put you in a situation that will result in you losing your job or being outed to your friends or family," she explained.

"Umm, OK." he said.

"Now if you decide that you don't like these rules you should know that I'll be leaving, and filing for divorce, you should also know I've built an impressive photo collection of you and will be keeping it."

He gulped, "I would never want that."

"So this our contract, say, I'll be your little girl Mommy," she ordered.

"I'll be your little girl Mommy," he said quietly.

"Say, I'll be your good little girl Mommy, and this time say it like you mean it," she said.

"I'll be your good little girl mommy," he said and felt an erection growing in his diapers.

With that she seemed satisfied and they went into eat, she ordered for him, he was expecting her to humiliate him with a happy meal, but instead she ordered him a Big Mac meal, though with the largest drink available. "I want you to drink that all up," she said. Once it was finished she got him a refill and ordered him to drink it as well before they left. He dutifully sucked down the coke zero all the while feeling his diaper get wetter.

• Like 4
  • Sarah_Hillcrest changed the title to Training Her Baby (Part 37 added 11/29/2020)