LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi guys, sorry for the very long delay in chapters.  @BB888 it's really because of you I'm continuing this, if you like it that much I feel as I should continue.  @SissyBabyWannaBe I'm glad your comment brought the story back up.  @sissibabyI understand your concern, you are correct, I rarely proofread, but I was very time crunched when writing the story in the past, and honestly I'm not that concerned about typos.  I'm not a professional, if I was charging for this I'd edit it or hire an editor.  That being said I'd love to publish this as an e-book one day after massive editing and continuity rewrites.  

Look forward to more regular updates during our National Emergency as I have much more free time on my hands.  

Training Her Baby Part 36

Pam’s Predicament 

“Dammit girl, piss already,” Cindy said out loud as she sat at her computer. She checked the live stream stats and saw that she’d lost a few more viewers and several people were complaining in the chat that nothing was ever going to happen.  Cindy watched the grainy screen, and couldn’t help to feel slightly guilty at what she was doing, sure she made some cash off these exclusive cam streams, but Pam had no idea she was currently being broadcast to dozens of horny people online.  Still, she consoled herself, the quality was so bad that she doubted anyone would actually recognize Pam.  

Cindy’s phone buzzed and she checked her messages to see Nancy’s face covered in cum, “Well at least something is going right tonight,” she said and then encouraged her cam watchers to hold out a little longer.

Pam had been holding it for 20 minutes, her bladder felt like it was going to explode.  She looked into the camera and tried to say cactus, the safe word Cindy had assigned her,  but the huge feeding nipple in her mouth only allowed an incoherent mumble to come out.  She felt a spasm of pain and clinched down fighting the urge to go.

In her mind she imagined an angel and a demon on her shoulders, the leather clad BDSM demon took a cigar out of his mouth and said, “What’s your problem, it’s just piss.”  

The white robed angel replied “Oh no, it’s the loss of our dignity, you’ve allowed yourself to be put into a horrible situation here Pam.”  

“Oh shut up, listen Pam, that’s gonna feel so good and you need to cum so bad don’t you,” the demon said.

“Mmmmm,” Pam mumbled into the gag, 

“It doesn’t matter anyway you’re a dirty diaper slut now and you’re gonna wet yourself whether you want to or not,”  the demon replied.  Pam shook her head  at her imaginationary devil and felt some pee leak out, she gave in and let it go.  Sweet relief flooded her mind as she soaked the diaper, the warmth spread out and she was overwhelmed by how good it felt.  A few moments later the buzzing wand’s sound slightly changed, rattling the plastic just as Cindy had said, Pam’s diaper was swelling and sagging down.  The pleasurable sensation she was expecting didn’t materialize though, she felt a slight bit of vibration but the diaper was only just barely hitting the wand.  

Now Pam’s frustration hit all new levels, she began to struggle, and twist her body.  Her wrists and ankles were secured tightly enough that she was only able to move a few inches, but she felt the diaper slide down slightly.  The sensation grew only slightly but the vibrations on warm padding felt incredibly good against her pussy and clit.  She found herself breathing hard and trying to rock her body against the wand, then it hit her again, a strong urge to pee, but this time she didn’t fight it and soaked her pink princess diaper a second time.

The padding swelled again and Pam began to feel stronger vibrations.  She flexed against her bondage and felt her nipples swell.  She struggled and  desperately wished she could touch herself.   Soon she was rhythmically pulsating and mumbling into the gag, the diaper felt so good, it was like every sensitive part of her pussy and clit were being touched perfectly.  

“MMMMM,” She arched her neck and tried to yell but was stifled by the gag as she came.  She rode the pleasure in pulsating gyrations, and felt drool running out of her mouth.  Soon it was over but the vibrations didn’t stop and Pam found herself beginning to build to orgasm again.  She was breathing uncontrollably and soon pulsating again and moaning into the gag.  She could feel herself getting wetter, squirting uncontrollably, it only made the diaper thicker and increased the pressure against the magic wand. 

By the fourth orgasm Pam was a mess, she was sweating and screaming nonstop into the gag, drool ran down her chin and covered her chest, she tensed against her binds as she was struggling, trying to get away from the vibrator.  “Now this is what I’m talkingabout,” xxx_cum_dumpster_83 typed into Cindy’s cam stream chat.  

“OK pervs, I’m going to go release her unless I get some big tips,” Cindy typed back.  She smiled as the chiming bells told her the tips were flowing in.

“What did I expect?  I mean what did I think was going to happen?  I’ve decided to be a girl, and now I’m addicted to giving blow jobs, while my wife is dating another woman.”  Nancy said with the offbeat cadence of someone who has had a bit too much to drink. Sitting across from her in a secluded booth in a quieter part of the club Sally wished she had something to say to help her friend feel better but only nodded and checked the time on her phone.  It was well past midnight.  Nancy drank the rest of her beer, Sally had lost count of how many drinks she’d had.

“Umm, Nancy, how are you holding up?”  Sally asked.

“Really not that great, I’m pretty upset,”  Nancy replied.

“No, I mean down there, Sally replied.

“What… Oh, I’m....”  Nancy stopped and ran a hand under her bottom, “Oh my God I’m leaking,” she said.

“Yeah that’s what I was worried about, all that beer is running right through you,” Sally said.

“I’ve got to go change,” Nancy said.

“Change into what?” Sally said as she lifted up her tiny purse, “Do you think we can fit diapers into these?”

“Maybe I should just to the bathroom and take my diaper off and pee,”  Nancy said.

“Girl you’ve got so much spandex on under there, that aint’ gonna work,” Sally replied.

“Well what am I going to do?”  Nancy asked with fear.

“You’ve got to try and hold it the best you can,”  Sally said as she got out her phone and ubered a ride.  “OK someone’s coming lets go.”  Nancy nodded and stood up, she ran her hand across the padded booth seat and felt slight dampness.  Sally looked her over front and back then took her arm and started leading her out, “You’re fine, no one can tell.”  

Soon they were ensconced in the back seat of a late model Prius on their way back to Cindy’s.  Nancy struggled desperately to keep from peeing, geeze, what a night she thought.

• Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just discovered this story and it's AMAZING! I love the ever changing predicament that Nancy finds herself in and I'm really enjoying seeing Pam being used by Cindy. I wonder if her experience will give her a new found appreciation for what Nancy's going through. I really hope Nancy gets to be with a man while Pam watches. The humiliation of being fucked by a man in front of your wife would just be too delicious. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here's the next chapter of Training Her Baby, back from the dead it seems.  I've been working on a new story very different from this one, but felt bad for not doing more with this so here's the next chapter.  Thanks for reading and any feedback!

Part 37

Good Morning Baby

Cindy led Nancy downstairs into the nursery, which was softly lit by pastel night lights.   The colorful light made it easy to make their way to the changing table..  “Lets get you changed,” Cindy said and began to strip the slinky dress over Nancy’s head.  

“Why did you do that?” Nancy said.

“I have to remove your dress to change your diaper silly.”

“No I mean tonight the setup with Doug, and forcing Sally to be part of it.”

“What didn't you enjoy it?”

Nancy felt her cheeks blush, “I didn’t enjoy being forced to…”  Nancy realized that it might be best to keep the fact that Doug was her, or well technically Jim’s boss, to herself.  “Give some random asshole head, no.  But even more I didn’t like how you manipulated Sally into tricking me.”

Cindy held the wet dress in front of Nancy’s face.  “Your dress is soaked,”  she unsnapped the onepiece spandex shapewear and pulled it off Nancy’s body.  Without the support garment the heavy diaper sagged.  It was soaked from the front to the back.  She tossed both garments in a hamper then spun Nancy around and unclipped her bra.  “You can’t be trusted to not wet yourself, one of the most basic functions of an adult, you need help doll.” 

She spun Nancy back around and removed the bra and her breast forms, “There’s a big diff…” Nancy’s complaints were hushed when Cindy pulled her close and kissed her.  Cindy sucked the air from Nancy’s lungs and used both hands to grab the rear of her soaked diaper.

“Hush now baby,” she said with a smile.  Nancy felt herself growing hard in her cage.    “Now tell me the truth, did you like it?”  

“Yes,” Nancy said. The honest answer surprised her as it came from her mouth.

“Be truthful, did anyone make you do something you didn’t want to do,” Cindy asked.

“I never agreed to go do that tonight.”

“Then why did you do it, you could have just said no.”

“But.. I... I… I couldn’t say no…” Nancy said.

“That’s because you’re not a man, you never were. You are a sissy, and I think you might be on your way to becoming a woman, but you have to learn so much.  You would have never allowed yourself to get what you wanted if I hadn’t stepped in to take control for you.”  Cindy’s words deflated Nancy, her anger was replaced by a realization that she was exhausted, both physically and emotionally drained..  Cindy hugged her and patted her swollen diaper.  “Now babygirl lets get you changed.  You’re going to have a hangover in the morning if you don’t replace all the fluid you pee’d out.”  

Nancy was given a large bottle and began to suckle while Cindy untaped her and spent several minutes wiping down her body with baby wipes.  She taped her up in a thick overnight diaper and then gave her another bottle to drink while she rubbed down her body with baby oil.  Nancy felt the tension leave her body and felt calm wash over her.  She assumed it was the relaxing baby oil massage, and had no idea that Cindy had dissolved muscle relaxers and valium into her baby bottles.  Nancy closed her eyes and began to drift off.

“Come on pumpkin let's get up,” Cidny helped a half asleep Nancy up and off the changing table and smiled at the girl's lack of balance, “Lets get you down for bed,” she lowered the side of a crib and Nancy was surprised to see his wife Pam in diapers and  half covered by a blanket, but otherwise naked asleep with a pacifier.

“What… why... “  Nancy’s words were cut off when a pacifier was placed in her mouth. 

“We’ll talk about that in the morning, now get some sleep baby,” Cindy said and helped Nancy into the crib.  Nancy wanted to know why his wife and Mommy was in a crib, in diapers, but her brain was turning to mush, she was so tired and it was too difficult to keep thinking about it.  The crib was just big enough for two adults, and soon Nancy was snuggled up next to Pam and they were both snoring.

Cindy looked at her two adult babies and was filled with a sense of pride in how she’d manipulated them both.  She knew she’d have to do some explaining in the morning but there isn’t much they can say while they’re in diapers and a crib. She went behind the crib and lifted the wooded top bars off the floor and locked them into place over the crib.  She returned to her bedroom with an extra bounce in her step. 

Pam woke up, for a few seconds she couldn’t remember anything, where she was, or even who she was, then she slowly realized her mouth was filled with something.  It felt strange, like it was supposed to be there, then the events of last night came rushing back.  The lustful romp in Cindy’s bed and being forced to beg for release, but then the… “Oh my God,” CIndy spit the pacifier out of her mouth and realized the thickness between her legs was a diaper.  She needed to pee so bad.  She suddenly felt disgusting.  She tried to move and was tangled up in blankets and… Nancy, who was still asleep.  

The small cribs that ran along the wall had sides there were about 4 feet high and they could be climbed out of, but while they were asleep Cindy had placed the top bars on.  Pam tried to lower the side but it was locked.  She felt a panic rising, she was trapped, Nancy would see her like this.  “I’m supposed to be the mommy,” she mumbled to herself.  There was warm morning light spilling through the little windows at the top of the wall, but it was still very dim in the Nursery.  

“Umm… good morning,” Nancy said looking at her a bit confused.  

“Hi,” she said.

“My head… God it’s killing me,” Nancy announced.

“Yeah… mine too.  So… did you have a good night,” Pam asked.

“Not as good as yours it looks like,” Nancy flashed a knowing grin, like saying, welcome to the club.

“I didn’t ask for this, I didn’t want this, she tricked me.” Pam said.

“Yeah me too,” Nancy said.

“What did she do to you?  I thought you were on a date with Sally?”  Pam asked.

“She.... Nevermind that, how did she ‘trick’ you into diapers?” 

“She… I thought we were just… You know going to fool around a little, but she... “  Pam felt herself blushing, and was reluctant to finish.  

“She wouldn’t let you have an orgasm until she’d turned you into a baby right?”  Nancy asked.  Pam felt a tear on her face and nodded.

“I’ve got to pee so bad,”  Pam said.

Nancy rolled her eyes, “What shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Unlike you I don’t enjoy pissing on myself.”

Nancy didn’t reply but Pam watched as her expression became blank and withdrawn and a saw a slow smile spread across her face.  “It’s really not bad,” she chuckled.

“Geezus, you’re gross.”

“Just try it, seriously, we’re in diapers and locked in a crib, there’s no reason to worry about it, think of how much better you’ll feel when you go,” Nancy said.

“But I’m supposed to be the Mommy, I’m an adult, I don’t want to piss myself, I don’t want to wear diapers and I don’t want to be in this crib.”  

“And yet here you are,” Nancy said.  She reached over and took her hand, “You’re still my Mommy and I love you, even if your girlfriend makes you wear diapers.”  

“Shes not my girlfriend…” Pam said though it sounded more like an admission of defeat than defiance.

“Just let it go, you’ll feel better.”   Pam looked at Nancy in the eye and began to relax her bladder.  Within moments she felt a flood of relief and warmth spreading out around her.  She knew she should stop, she was wetting herself, but she couldn’t, it felt too good.

Nancy watched her wife concentrate and then saw her face go blank as she began to wet, then watched her expression melt into a puddle of pure bliss.  “See, I told you so.”  Pam didn’t reply but blushed heavily and looked away.  Nancy felt herself growing hard in the cage, she was desperately horny and reached over and grabbed her wife.  “God I wish this cage wasn’t on.” she said.

“I wish I could take it off you,” Pam said.  Nancy planted a firm kiss on her lips and they began to make out with the same intensity they did before marriage. They communicated more through kissing than they usually did with words. Nancy lost herself in Pam’s embrace, only able to feel her hot lips and tongue and the throbbing pressure in her diaper.  Pam’s breathing was growing deep and heavy as she thrust her tongue into Nancy’s mouth over and over.  Eventually their hands were in each other’s wet diapers.  All the shame Pam felt earlier was gone, she felt the electric touch of Nancy’s fingers on her clittoris and released a moan of pleasure.  

Nancy removed her hand and slid back into the crib crossing her legs then began to slide Pam’s soaked diaper down.  Pam felt the cool air on her wet pussy, then the warmth of Nancy’s mouth. “Ahhh… She squeaked when her tongue found her clit and began licking.

The lights in the room came on and they froze.  “Well, well, well, what have we here, a couple of naughty little ones I see.”  Cindy said as she walked across the room and looked down into their crib.  

• Like 6
  • Sarah_Hillcrest changed the title to Training Her Baby (Part 37 added 11/29/2020)
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I've always loved this story and I appreciate you for contributing so much there's something about being found And exposure that really resonates with me cause I had to come out to my wife