LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thanks again for the comments.  I just finished part 15 this morning.  In this next short installment we meet Pam's new friend, Cindy.

Training Her Baby Part 8

Two stylish dressed women in their mid thirties are eating lunch at an upscale café downtown. One with blazing red hair, sexy short dress, stocking and high heels.  The other, is shorter, dirty blond and more conservatively dressed.

“I can’t believe he fell for it, drinking so much wine he can’t even remember you talking him into soaking his diaper,”  the woman said as she herself sipped a glass of wine.

“Yeah,  he was stunned to wake up like that, and didn’t fight it all when I shaved his entire body. “  Pam said.

“So what happened after you shaved him?”

“I put the cage on him, he acted like he didn’t even know what it was, but he didn’t put up any fight when I locked him in,”  Pam explained.

“Oh babe, that is good news, he’s a total sissy, any real man would never let you lock his manhood up in a plastic cage, how did the rest of the day go?” the woman asked.

“Great, I took him out shopping, and he bought me a 300 dollar bracelet,” Pam laughed.

“Oh my God, that is so fucking funny, on the first day he’s already trying to buy his cock out of the cage,”  the woman laughed, while her lunch companion blushed.

“A cranberry walnut salad for you mam,”  the waiter said and the woman stifled a laugh. 

Once their lunch was in front of them and the waiter gone the woman laughed, “Sorry hun, I had no idea he was behind me,” she said.

“Oh Cindy, you are bad,” her lunch companion laughed.

“You don’t know the half of it yet, wait until I get you over to the dungeon.” Cindy said.

“Yeah I’m really, really excited about it, but really, really nervous.” she said.

Cindy took a bite of her salad and seemed to contemplate the fork in her hand for a moment.  “Yeah I know, the lifestyle seems really scary, especially the first time, but listen, you’ve already done the work, your pathetic sissy husband is clay in your hands, and I’m going to teach you how to mold him into a completely submissive little slut.”

“I think you’re right,” she said.

“I know I’m right, listen babe, now that you’ve got him caged he’s yours, but its not like just locking him up will magically make him your bitch, or perfect husband, I mean,” Cindy laughed and took a bite from her salad.  “No he’s probably been whacking it once a day his entire life, but if he’s unable to he could start to lose interest in sex, you’ve to keep him motivated.  The key is to keep him horny and frustrated.”

“Horny and frustrated, I know exactly how that feels,” she said.

“Right, but he doesn’t, and it’s going to drive him crazy, that’s when he’ll become putty in your hands.  He’ll be doing all the things he’s ever done when he’s horny and he’ll be dying to serve and pleasure you, so make sure he’s got plenty to do.  Give him chores and then let him eat you out every night, but don’t be tempted to unlock him.  He might get bitchy, whinny, and throw precious little tantrums, but he knows what he wants and won’t do anything to jeopardize it, trust me.”

“Oh I’m so glad I found you, I wish my lunch hour was longer” she said as they walked back to the parking lot from the restaurant. 

“Me too hun, and before you go I’ve brought something for your dear hubby,” Cindy opened the trunk of her car and took out a pink paper gift bag and handed to her.  Pam removed an elaborate pink satin dress with ruffles and bows.

“Oh my god this is adorable,” Pam gushed and looked into the bag, “Oh my god those shoes are amazing.” 

“Yeap, these should fit, the shoes have little locks on them and the dress has loops for a lock too.  Put that on him and he’ll be in sissy heaven,” Cindy said.

“What do I owe you for this,” Pam said.

“Oh hun, its coming out of your consulting fee, really It’s just a loan for now, you’ll need to get his measurements and get him some custom dresses made, this one will probably be a bit big, also you need to decide if you want him to have breast forms and what size.  But we can get that all figured out later. “  Cindy explained. 

Pam placed the dress back in the bag and gave Cindy a hug, “Thanks you so much for everything,”  she said.

“Oh girl, you’re going to make me blush, now get back to work, I’ll see you Saturday” Cindy said and swatted Pam playfully on the rear.  “Oh and one more thing, make sure he’s wearing it when you leave the house, if he’s nervous about it let him wear a trench coat or something over it, but if he knows that’s a condition of getting the cage off he won’t have a problem”    Pam nodded, Pam smiled said her goodbyes and rushed back to work super excited.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, diaperchucky said:

Thanks again for the comments.  I just finished part 15 this morning.  In this next short installment we meet Pam's new friend, Cindy.

Training Her Baby Part 8

Two stylish dressed women in their mid thirties are eating lunch at an upscale café downtown. One with blazing red hair, sexy short dress, stocking and high heels.  The other, is shorter, dirty blond and more conservatively dressed.

“I can’t believe he fell for it, drinking so much wine he can’t even remember you talking him into soaking his diaper,”  the woman said as she herself sipped a glass of wine.

“Yeah,  he was stunned to wake up like that, and didn’t fight it all when I shaved his entire body. “  Pam said.

“So what happened after you shaved him?”

“I put the cage on him, he acted like he didn’t even know what it was, but he didn’t put up any fight when I locked him in,”  Pam explained.

“Oh babe, that is good news, he’s a total sissy, any real man would never let you lock his manhood up in a plastic cage, how did the rest of the day go?” the woman asked.

“Great, I took him out shopping, and he bought me a 300 dollar bracelet,” Pam laughed.

“Oh my God, that is so fucking funny, on the first day he’s already trying to buy his cock out of the cage,”  the woman laughed, while her lunch companion blushed.

“A cranberry walnut salad for you mam,”  the waiter said and the woman stifled a laugh. 

Once their lunch was in front of them and the waiter gone the woman laughed, “Sorry hun, I had no idea he was behind me,” she said.

“Oh Cindy, you are bad,” her lunch companion laughed.

“You don’t know the half of it yet, wait until I get you over to the dungeon.” Cindy said.

“Yeah I’m really, really excited about it, but really, really nervous.” she said.

Cindy took a bite of her salad and seemed to contemplate the fork in her hand for a moment.  “Yeah I know, the lifestyle seems really scary, especially the first time, but listen, you’ve already done the work, your pathetic sissy husband is clay in your hands, and I’m going to teach you how to mold him into a completely submissive little slut.”

“I think you’re right,” she said.

“I know I’m right, listen babe, now that you’ve got him caged he’s yours, but its not like just locking him up will magically make him your bitch, or perfect husband, I mean,” Cindy laughed and took a bite from her salad.  “No he’s probably been whacking it once a day his entire life, but if he’s unable to he could start to lose interest in sex, you’ve to keep him motivated.  The key is to keep him horny and frustrated.”

“Horny and frustrated, I know exactly how that feels,” she said.

“Right, but he doesn’t, and it’s going to drive him crazy, that’s when he’ll become putty in your hands.  He’ll be doing all the things he’s ever done when he’s horny and he’ll be dying to serve and pleasure you, so make sure he’s got plenty to do.  Give him chores and then let him eat you out every night, but don’t be tempted to unlock him.  He might get bitchy, whinny, and throw precious little tantrums, but he knows what he wants and won’t do anything to jeopardize it, trust me.”

“Oh I’m so glad I found you, I wish my lunch hour was longer” she said as they walked back to the parking lot from the restaurant. 

“Me too hun, and before you go I’ve brought something for your dear hubby,” Cindy opened the trunk of her car and took out a pink paper gift bag and handed to her.  Pam removed an elaborate pink satin dress with ruffles and bows.

“Oh my god this is adorable,” Pam gushed and looked into the bag, “Oh my god those shoes are amazing.” 

“Yeap, these should fit, the shoes have little locks on them and the dress has loops for a lock too.  Put that on him and he’ll be in sissy heaven,” Cindy said.

“What do I owe you for this,” Pam said.

“Oh hun, its coming out of your consulting fee, really It’s just a loan for now, you’ll need to get his measurements and get him some custom dresses made, this one will probably be a bit big, also you need to decide if you want him to have breast forms and what size.  But we can get that all figured out later. “  Cindy explained. 

Pam placed the dress back in the bag and gave Cindy a hug, “Thanks you so much for everything,”  she said.

“Oh girl, you’re going to make me blush, now get back to work, I’ll see you Saturday” Cindy said and swatted Pam playfully on the rear.  “Oh and one more thing, make sure he’s wearing it when you leave the house, if he’s nervous about it let him wear a trench coat or something over it, but if he knows that’s a condition of getting the cage off he won’t have a problem”    Pam nodded, Pam smiled said her goodbyes and rushed back to work super excited.

Ooh I hope that's a short baby girl dress that will show off her diapers or at least her custom ones are *nodsnos* :)  Think baby is definitely not  a big girl *giggles* :)

1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Ooh I hope that's a short baby girl dress that will show off her diapers or at least her custom ones are *nodsnos* :)  Think baby is definitely not  a big girl *giggles* :)

Think baby is definitely not a big girl *giggles* - 

Well in size he will be a big girl but certainly not in what he will be wearing - he is going to be an oh so cute toddler - yes toddler he will be wearing those locking shoes to

toddle around in probably with lacy ankle detailed sox and while we are into LOCKS with the shoes the cage and collar of that PINK dress maybe should consider a locking

diaper cover to keep busy hands away from trying any form of relief until key holder determines a change is necessary.

I'm thinking its going to be a double chapter weekend, especially if I can get part 16 done soon.  Here's the next part.

Training Her Baby Part 9

Jim sat on the toilet in the executive bathroom and listened to his pee drip out of the plastic chastity cage.  It was Thursday, and he’d been wearing the cage 4 days and consequently had gone 4 days without masturbating.  He was sure he’d gone this long without sex or masturbation in the past, but he wasn’t really sure when, but one thing he was sure of was how much he wanted it.  He was so incredibly horny that he’d been treating his wife like a princess hoping she’d remove the cage, but no matter how good a job he did getting her off and how pathetically he begged she left him frustrated.

He reached down and took his caged genitals in his hand and shook it to let more pee drip out.  Then sighed.   His thoughts turned to Saturday, his wife had informed him they were going to a woman’s house for a party, that there would be another sissy there and that after the party his cage would be removed.  At first, he flat out refused, but she reminded him of their deal, that essentially what she said goes.  She went on to explain that she had become friends with this woman and that it was very safe.  She assured him that he would likely have the time of his life and that he should just accept it.  He had been on pins and needles ever since. 

Jim sighed again, flushed the toilet and pulled up the pink satin panties that his wife had started dressing him in.  He insisted diapers at work were out of the question, and gave in to the panties, but he found he loved the feel of the satin, the lacey elastic and cute bow in the middle.  Looking at them in the mirror Jim felt his clitty stir and become constrained by the cage.  The pressure felt good, so good in fact that Jim traced a finger through his shirt front and began to caress a nipple, a slight moan escaped his lips and he felt his knees get weak.  Suddenly he thought of cock, a big cock that he could wrap his lips around.  The pressure grew and his other hand went to the cage and Jim opened up his lips and imagined taking it in his mouth.  He opened his eyes, yanked up his pants and tucked in his shirt.  “Quit it!” he said as he looked at himself in the mirror.

Jim crossed the workroom floor and made a few stops to check out his employee’s work.  Wendy was busy writing press releases, Neil was designing an ad, and  Jill was on the phone with a client.  She wrote a few notes on a post it and handed it to him.  He was going to have to call an upset client later and smooth things over with them.  Jim started to walk off but turned back around and took one last look at Jill.  What a body, he thought and then imagined himself suckling at her huge tits that were currently spilling out of a low cute blouse.  Opps he thought as his penis began to swell up in the cage and strain his balls.

He entered his office, sat down and started to check his email when the phone rang.  “Hey Jim, yeah can you come up to my office, Thanks buddy.”  It was Doug, his boss, and one of his golfing buddies.  Jim walked back across his floor and couldn’t help but feel exposed.  The cage always made him feel like his balls and cock were poking out of a hole in his underwear or pants.

Doug’s office was nice, and Jim wondered if he’d ever get an office like this, he shook his boss’s hand and sat down.  “What up boss?” he asked.

“We’ve been missing you at the course Jim, where you been?”  Doug asked.

“Well wife’s got me doing some remodeling at home,” Jim said.

“Let me guess, you’re building a nursery, you finally got her preggo?” 

“Well, we don’t…” Jim stared but Doug kept talking.

“OK yeah I know you guys have had your issues, but I hope his time it works out,” Doug said.

“Well thanks, yeah we do too,” Jim replied, not really sure what was going on. 

“OK bud, I got some good news and bad news, I’m going to start with the bad.  This is really hush hush, but it looks like we are going to be bought out by some East Coast firm.  Odds are good that their first move is going to be to bring in their own managers, streamline operations, and that’s not good for guys like us.”

Jim felt his stomach drop, “I’m…” he wasn’t sure what to say, but at 36 and with 14 years at the company he was thinking devastated was the right answer.

“Yeah, I know, but here’s the good news, you’ve been taking the stock options, right?”

“Yeah,” Jim answered.

“Well I made a deal with corporate, and if the deal goes through they’re going to give us a huge severance in stock options, and they are going to do it before the deal is announced.  When this goes through, we are going to be millionaires,” Doug said.

“Umm, is that legal?” Jim asked.

“Yeap, deregulation my friend, it’s a player’s game you just happen to be friends with the right playa!” Doug stood out of his chair and gave Jim a high five.  “But listen, if you tell anyone, and I mean anyone, your wife, your mom, anyone, and this gets out,”  Doug dragged a finger across through.  Jim gulped and nodded.

On the elevator back down Jim contemplated his future, the idea of 24/7 diapers, and every toy he’d ever wanted filled his mind, and then one other thought entered his mind for a brief second before he locked it back in his mind’s closet.  Jim walked back to his office with a huge grin.

Training Her baby Part 10

The Contract

“I don’t think I can do this,” Jim said as his wife Pam parked the car.  They had been driving for about 45 minutes, across the city and too an outlaying suburb.  The house looked innocent enough, it was in a subdivision but not one of those cookie cutter subdivisions where every house was the same, this house was built in the 60s and had that split level, Brady Bunch look to it.  There were two cars in the driveway and a few lights on.   

“Calm down baby, it’s going to be alright,”  Pam said. 

Jim took a few deep breaths, then adjusted his trench coat.  “It’s just that I don’t know, what are getting into?  What are we going to do here?”  Jim asked.

“Well hun, I don’t know exactly what we are going to do either, but I really trust this woman,” Pam said.

“But are you sure we should involve other people?” Jim asked in a whiny voice.

“Listen dear, I already have involved her, she’s been helping me for a couple weeks, you don’t understand, I knew nothing about this, lifestyle, fetish, whatever, a month ago and you’ve been dealing with it your entire life.  I had to have help, I had to talk to someone about it.  What’d you think I was going to do call my Mom back in Michigan and say, Hey Mom, Jim wants to be a baby and have me change his diapers, do you recommend Pampers or Huggies?”  Pam laughed.

Jim chuckled a bit as well and Pam continued “OK listen, I know we’ve made this deal and I’m in charge, but I’m going to give you an out.  We can leave right now, go home and forget about it, but I can’t promise you that I’ll keep this up, in fact I think it would be the end of your baby time.  And Jim, I’m not trying to threaten you, I just want you to understand, I can’t keep doing this without help.”

“OK, I know this has been hard on you, and I’m so grateful, if you trust her that’s good enough for me,” Jim answered.

Cindy opened the door and invited them in, she was wearing a retro dress with a dazzling a dark scarlet red color, that made her bright red hair even brighter. “Pam, it’s so good to see you,” she said and embraced her then turned to Jim.  “You must be Jim, it’s such a pleasure to finally meet you, may I take your coat.”  Jim looked at his wife who smiled and nodded.  He looked around and saw that the windows were covered, and the house was pleasantly decorated, no chains, whips, skulls or pentagrams.  Sheepishly he took off his trench coat revealing this satin pink party dress. 

“Oh you are just darling,” Cindy said and Jim blushed.  “OK if you two would come into my office we can go over a few things,” Cindy said and lead them to a side room.  Her office was like any other small home office, computer, a few plaques on the wall, a few certificates, tasteful art, and an impressive book shelf and a comfortable recliner. She sat across a wooden desk and opened a folder.

“OK, my name is Cindy Grimes, I have a masters degree in counselling and primarily work with mental health patients at the County hospital.  I also do marriage counseling on the side here at home.  I also provide services within the BDSM community, specializing as a dominatrix and mommy.  Please understand that I take confidentiality seriously.  According to my records you are seeing me for marriage counseling and all that is said and done here is private information.      A couple weeks ago your wife found me on a popular BDSM website and we began to discuss your situation.”

She consulted some papers in the file, “Here are the notes I took from our first conversation, Pam’s husband has an ABDL fetish and prefers the role of sissy.  Pam has decided to actively participate in his fetish by taking a Mommy role and caregiver role.   She finds this power exchange enjoyable, but is distraught that her husband is a chronic masturbator who loses interest in her and the fetish once he has orgasmed and then neglects her.  Does this sound correct Jim.”

Jim felt himself gulp, It was so direct and yet he couldn’t deny it.  “Umm, yes mam,” he said.

“Good, now I need to explain a few things to both of you.  I would imagine that you, Jim are more familiar with the dominate sub power exchange aspect of BDSM having most likely researched your fetish, correct?”  Jim nodded.  “Pam, you are new to this but understood right away that your husband needed discipline and took charge giving him an ultimatum in the form of a verbal contract.  I have created a formal contract that includes a role for me.  From now on you will refer to me as Mrs. Cindy or Nanny.  She looked Jim in the eye, “do you understand?” she asked.

Jim instantly knew she was putting him in his place, and dressed as he was it wasn’t hard. “Yes Mrs. Cindy,” he said.

“Very Good, now everyone finds themselves involved in their fetish at different levels.  For some people it may spring up when they get horny, but otherwise it has no effect, some are more involved with their fetish, and many incorporate it into their life.  Some people build sex dungeons or nurseries in their basements, some people just visit them once a month, and some people just look at pictures.”

Jim and Pam nodded, “For some people their fetish becomes a key component of their life, Pam has made your fetish one of the most important parts of her life and has sacrificed a great deal for it, while you, Jim, seem to be wavering between complete acceptance and then rejection of the fetish, does that sound fair?”

“Yeah I think so,” Jim answered.

“Well before you sign this you need to make a choice, your wife wants this, but she understands that if she is your dominate and you are her submissive then she’s the one calling the shots, you might be able to turn it on and off, but she can’t,”  Cindy said.

“OK, but I do have a life outside of my fetish,” Jim said.

“I know honey, and I don’t want to take you away from it,” Pam said. She took Jim’s hand and held it, “I love you very much and I’ve always wanted to be the best wife I can be for you, and now that means also being the best Mommy I can be,” she said.

“Are you being the best babygirl you can be?” Cindy asked.

“No I guess not, but I don’t always feel like a babygirl,” Jim said.

“And I’m sure Pam doesn’t always feel like being a Mommy, but that doesn’t mean she stops.” Cindy said.  Jim felt humiliated and looked at the floor.

“So this contract spells out the rules, I think really you’ve already agreed upon most of this, but I’ll read them to you, ‘This document specifies that Pam has accepted the role of Mommy for blank,’ that’s you Jim,  ‘She will provide physical and emotional nurturing and care to her babygirl at all times.  This includes but is not limited to preparing meals, changing diapers and keeping baby clean, dressing baby, providing baby with love and attention and appropriate socialization.  She has also accepted responsibility for babygirl’s discipline providing appropriate guidelines for her behavior and administering corrective discipline when baby misbehaves. 

Blank has accepted the roll of Babygirl.  Babygirl will submit to Mommy in all aspects of her life.  This includes lack of control of toileting and hygine, requiring the wearing and using of diapers, being dressed in whatever clothing Mommy deems appropriate.  Babygirl will lose all control of her sexual functions and will remain in chastity at her Mommy’s discretion.  Babygirl will attempt to follow all rules set forth by Mommy within the best of her ability.’ There’s more but I’ve included a schedule of appropriate punishments, and outlined the responsibility of your roles in more detail, on the next page, but that’s the gist of it,” Cindy explained.

Jim’s world was spinning, he couldn’t believe this was happening to him, he always knew that this kind of thing happened but he never dreamed it would happen to him, he wanted nothing more than to grab the pen and sign, there was nothing there he hadn’t agreed on, but at the same time with Pam, but at the same time it was different to see it in writing.”

“But I can’t always be a baby, I mean the guys are already wondering where I’ve been lately,” Jim said.

“Yes but the guys aren’t changing your diapers are they?” Cindy said.

“Jim it’s not that I don’t want you to go out and golf and have friends, you just have to ask first, and when you say you’re going to be gone for two hours you come back in two hours, not in the middle of the night drunk,” Pam said.

“OK, your right, I’ve been an asshole way too many times,” Jim said.  He picked up the pen, “so I sign here?”

“Yes, but Jim isn’t much of a name for a babygirl, it feels kind of silly calling you Jim in that dress,” Cindy said.  “Have you decided on a name?” she asked Pam.

“Yes, I think I have, you can sign Nancy,” Pam said.

“Great choice, you can sign Babygirl Nancy, right here,” Cindy said.

“Wait don’t I get a say?” Jim said with a laugh. 

“Do you know any babies who name themselves?” Cindy asked.

Jim picked up the pen and signed, “OK I’ll be Nancy.”

“Now Nancy, we need to get you ready, It’s a special day for any babygirl when she has her first birthday.”

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I concur with the previous comments. @diaperchucky you have wrote a very compelling story and I really enjoyed how you implemented some basic psychology about "our" fetish into this chapter. 

I am looking forward to reading more soon. Thank you for your time and energy in writing and sharing this here.

Thank you all so much for the comments, it means so much to me!

Training Her Baby Part 11

With the contract officially signed Cindy put the documents back in the folder and locked them in a filing cabinet.  She led them  across the house to a closed  door and checked her watch.  “It’s 5:30PM, so we’ve got about an hour and a half to get you ready for the party,” she said as she unlocked the door. 

“I’m not ready now?” Jim asked.

“No dear we have much to do, you have to look your best.  We’ll have 3 guests along with you and Pam, Baby Sally is already down in the nursery so we can go meet her now, the other two will arrive around 7,” Cindy explained as she led Jim and Pam down a set of stairs.  They could hear a TV playing something and bright lights at the bottom of the stairs, which opened up into a very large basement.  The large basement was open and immaculately organized and clean.  Pam and Jim were stunned, it was as if they walked into a nursery school.  The room was dominated by soft pastels with lots of pink  and blue, every wall had murals.  Jim realized his mouth was hanging open as Cindy took the two of them on a tour of the space.  It was as if someone had looked into his dreams and made them real.  The room went back at least 60 feet and was mostly open other than a few support columns.   Along the left wall there were 4 cribs, larger then Jim’s at home but not much bigger sit end to end.  Each was filled with stuffies and cuddly blankets.  They were set on risers so that that climbing in and out of one would be nearly impossible without lowering the side first.  Jim realized that Pam must have learned that trick from Cindy a week ago. 

After the row of cribs stood an elaborate changing table that was a perfect upscaled version of one you might see in a daycare center.  It was matching white with multiple cubby holes stuffed with supplies, including printed adult baby diapers stacked up, in packages and baby diaper packages.  Jim felt a weakness in his knees and a growing pressure in his cage when he realized that at some point in the future he would be changed on that amazing table.

Along the right wall was a huge adult baby crib based on a King sized mattress, the side rails went nearly to ceiling. The room was stocked with with play mats on the floor,  bean bags, an adult sized baby bouncer and a few shelves with toys and costumes and space for a large screen TV on the wall.  The back of the room was divided off with a baby barrier type fence and contained a classroom with cute little chairs and tables, books, a blanket, art supplies, and lots of toys.  There was also a kitchen area, with fridge and sink. 

The TV on the wall was playing Disney’s “Frozen” and a woman in an elaborate baby blue dress was sitting in a small pink chair watching the show.  She was thinner and perhaps younger then Jim, with long curly blond hair.  She had small breasts that were mostly hidden by the frilly decorated pinafore she was wearing.  Jim felt jealousy when he realized how much more girly she was with a dress that hugged her bodies curves, and her many accessories.  Jim noticed that she had pink bondage restraints on her wrists and ankles that were locked to chair.  She smiled and the big pacifier feel out of her mouth dangling on a strap.  “Hi!  I’m Sally!” she said in a high-pitched childish voice. 

“Hello Sally,” Pam said and smiled then nudged her husband in the ribs.

“Hi Sally,” he said without much enthusiasm,

Sally chuckled. “That’s a cute dress, what’s your name?”

Before Jim could answer Pam said, “This is my babygirl, her name is Nancy.”

“Heh he he!  Fancy Nancy Pancy,” the girl said.

“That’ll be quite enough you lady,” Cindy said and stuffed the pacifier back in Sally’s mouth.  “If that falls out of your mouth you’ll regret it little girl,” she said while pointing a finger at the girl.  Sally pouted a bit but kept the pacifier In her mouth and in a moment was happily sucking and her attention had turned back to the TV.  “Sally is and one of the sweetest little girls I know, but she still needs to be reminded of her manners every now and again,” Cindy said.

Jim was transfixed on Sally, he had butterflies in his stomach, and didn’t hear a word she had said, “Nancy dear, hello,” Cindy said and placed a hand on his shoulder.  “I said follow me, we’re going to get you ready now.”  Jim tore his gaze from Sally and followed behind his wife and his new Aunt into a side room that lead into a large bathroom, equipped with a vanity, toilet, shower tub, and a large medical looking gurney.  Cindy unzipped the back of his dress and pulled it over his head, before Jim even really knew what was going on.  He was now standing nude in front of them other than the pink and blue Carousel diaper, knee high stockings, and pink Mary Jane shoes.  Jim looked at his soft pudgy and hairless body in the mirror, and felt his clitty stir again in it’s cage, he looked every bit the part of a sissy.

“OK Nancy hop up on this table please,” Cindy said after unfolding a disposable pad on it.  Jim did as he was told.  Cindy turned to Pam, “Now dear if you could go ahead and get him undressed.  Great choice for diapers by the way, those look so cute on her, if they aren’t very wet you should be able to untape them and put them back on.”

Pam took over and Cindy began doing something over by the vanity, she tickled Jim and played with him a second before squeezing the diaper, “Nope it’s still dry, that’s surprising for this little girl.” Pam said and began to carefully untape the diaper.  In a few minutes Jim was sitting on the table complete nude other then the pink plastic cage.  Soon both women were standing tall over him and he felt a dizzying mix of sexual excitement, childish wonder and fear.   A small part of him wanted to bolt from the table and get out of here but a bigger part felt completely dominated by these women and wanted to stay.

“OK Nancy the first thing we need to do is make sure you’re clean on the inside, have you ever had an enema before?”  Cindy asked.

“Umm no,” Jim replied. 

“OK this is going to feel kind of weird, but it’s perfectly safe and good for you,” Cindy said as she hung a bag up on a hook over the gurney. she held up a long tube with a plastic nozzle, “Now be a good girl and roll over for aunty.”  Jim really never had an enema though he’d seen it online plenty of times, and felt incredibly humiliated.  His clitty strained in it’s cage and he hesitated a moment.

“Oh, don’t be scared little one, Mommy’s here with you,” Pam said and kissed his forehead.  Jim rolled over carefully as not to pinch himself from the already uncomfortable cage. 

“Now raise your little tush tush, up for me dear, pull your knees in,” Cindy said.  Jim felt more exposed then he ever had in his life as he did as he was told and raised up his rear to receive the enema.  He felt a lubed finger working in and out of his hole and felt himself swelling in the cage.  A soft moan escaped his lips, then he felt the finger begin to rub his prostrate and felt for sure he was going to explode and a more desperate moan escaped from his mouth.

Pam and Cindy chuckled, “See I told you it’s good for you,” Cindy said.  Jim felt the slender nozzle work it’s way in and in a few moments he could feel the warm liquid flowing into his colon and in incredible sensation of fullness.   He let out another soft moan as he felt his stomach expand and grow heavy.   Soon he felt strong pressure on his colon and sphincter then the sensation of the hose coming out and some wetness.  “Now it’s really important that you do your best to hold that in, you don’t want to make a mess allover yourself,”  Cindy said.   Jim felt like he could easily loose it as the women helped Jim off the table and to the toilet, in less than a minute he found himself violently expelling the enema out.

Jim was wiped down with scented baby wipes and baby lotion then rediapered and Pam pulled his white knee high hold ups back on, then the dress was slipped back on over his head.  “Now for the birthday girl, a special birthday makeover,” Cindy said.  For the next 30 minutes Jim sat in the chair in front of the vanity faced away from the mirror while his wife and his new Aunty shaved his face, applied concealer, foundation, blush, eye makeup, fake lashes, lipstick, and some clip on ear rings.  In the middle of the work a door chime was heard and Cindy rushed off saying she would be right back.

“What do you think so far, are you glad we came here?”  Pam asked.

“I can’t believe this exists,”  Jim replied.

“I know, it’s crazy,” she replied while looking at him.   Jim started to turn around be she stopped him,  “No, no, no, little girl, no peaking,”  she said.

“I must look like a complete fruitcake,” Jim said.

“Oh, just wait and see.” Pam replied.

Cindy returned a few moments later, “OK  Timmy and Maddy have arrived, so lets get you finished off and present you to the party,”  Cindy said and went back to his face with a big poofy brush.  Finally they topped it all off with a curly blond princess wig, that was tied back with a huge pink bow.  Jim was spun around in the chair and saw himself, but it was not him, instead he saw the face of a gorgeous doll with a face smooth and white as porcelain, rosy checks and hot pink eyes.  “Oh my God baby, you look so cute, I can’t believe it,” Pam said.

“Yeah,” Jim replied staring hopelessly in the mirror and finding himself falling in love with the sissy staring back at him. 

“Most sissies don’t realize just how feminine they can look with only a little work, but when they do, watch out,” Cindy said and chuckled.  She checked her watch, “Well Nancy, it’s time for your special Birthday party.”  Jim felt a gulp go down his throat and his already rosy checks turn more red.  “Oh I almost forgot,” Cindy said as she fished something out of her apron pocket.  “Your special birthday girl paci,” she said as she clipped a decorated strap to her collar and pocked the oversized and decorated pacifier into Jim’s mouth.  “Let’s go.”

THank you Sarah for reminding me that I needed to post the next Chapter

Training Her Baby Part 12

The Tickle Monster

Jim was ushered out of the bathroom and saw the adoring faces of three other littles.  Besides Sally still restrained in her chair, there was a boy and girl laying on bean bags.  They looked to be in their 20s, like the type of young people that Jim saw online frequently, they both had streaks of blue in their hair, the girl’s only slightly longer then the boy’s.  Sally spit out her pacifier and said, “Happy birthday Nancy,” and Jim felt himself blushing from the attention.  The boy and girl both clapped. 

“OK little ones if you’d all have a seat on a bean bag please,” Cindy said as she unclipped Sally from the pink chair she had been locked in and placed it against the wall.  Pam lead her husband to a beanbag and helped him sit down.  “OK children welcome to Little’s Place, since it’s Nancy’s first time with us we’re having her first AB Birthday party and I’m going to go over the rules as I always do.  First, we are all consenting adults here, even if we don’t act like it.”  There were several giggles. 

“Second, you will all be treated like children in a daycare during the duration of the party, which means you will follow my rules and obey adults or be punished.  This nice lady is Pam, Nancy’s Mommy, she is an adult and you must obey her. “

“Third, this is a non-sexual ageplay party, so keep your hands out of your diapers.”

“I’m not wearing diapers Mrs. Cindy, I’m a big girl,” the blue haired girl Maddy said. 

“Yes, I know Maddy, and I hope you don’t forget,” Cindy said which caused a chuckle from the blue haired boy and Sally.

“OK the last rule is to just have fun!,” Cindy said.  Lets start our first game, we’re going to play ‘Fashion show’ while I introduce everyone.  In this game you pretend you are a fashion model walking from the classroom back to the beanbags and show us your style.  “Allright lets start with Maddy,” Cindy said as the blue haired girl darted over to the classroom area.  She was wearing a short purple jumper over a bright pink shirt and green and black leg warmers, purple and black socks and bright pink Chuck Taylors, her look was very reminiscent of Angelica from Rug Rats.  Jim couldn’t help but notice that she was wearing a pair of actual girl’s Goodnite bedwetter pants when she got up.

“Our first model is Maddy, this four year old will be the first to tell she’s not a baby.  Tonight she’s sporting a fun colorful look that any modern stylish little girl would love,” Cindy announced as Maddy pranced into the room and went through a crazy routine of poses.  She finished by grabbing her dress and spinning and showed her Goodnite to everyone.  “But her dress isn’t quite long enough to hide her diaper,” Cindy said and everyone cracked up.

“It’s not a diaper, it’s big girl pants, and I don’t even need them anymore,” Maddy said in a huff and threw herself on bean bag then crossed her arms.

The blue haired boy went next, he was only wearing a dinosaur onesie but he carried a big teddybear, his printed diaper was super thick and poked out of the sides forcing him to waddle.  “Next we have Timmy, our littlest baby he’s only just learned to walk and sometimes falls down.  Timmy is keeping his diapers from sagging with a dinosaur onesie, and he’s happy with his matching dino paci in his mouth,” Cindy announced as Timmy did a perfect toddler walk into the room and even fell down on cue and crawled the rest of the way to his bean bag. 

Sally went next, she carefully got off her bean bag and straightened her skirts as she walked across the room with grace, “Next up is Sally, this little girl shows grace and refinement with her carefully practiced walks and curtseys.  Tonight she is wearing her fanciest party dress in honor of our new guest,” Cindy said as Sally walked out and did a curtsey, she then spun and did another curtsey showing her backside and revealing a diaper and her plastic rhumba panties under her petticoats.  “Despite all her manners she’s this little girl has yet to master potty training and therefore needs to be kept in diapers,” Cindy said and again everyone laughed.

Now it was Jim’s turn and he was incredibly nervous.  He walked across the room with bright red cheeks, and he could feel his clitty swelling up in his cage.  He entered the room with one hand on his hip and the other swinging at his side and tried to keep a big smile on his face.  “Next we have Nancy, this little sissy is wearing her pink party dress for her first ever AB Birthday, she’s strutting with the confidence of a girl who knows she looks beautiful and isn’t afraid to show it.  She’s not quite ready for panties yet though so we keep her diapered in sweet sissy diapers, show us your diaper honey,” Cindy said.  Jim felt himself turning bright red but raised up his dress and revealed the pink and blue pastel diaper underneath.  “Now shake your tush,” Cindy said and everyone was cracking up.  Jim did his best booty shake then quickly sat down on a beanbag. 

“OK guys, I think it’s safe to say that Nancy was our winner, hooray for the birthday girl,” Cindy said.

“No way, I was way better then her,” Maddy said which earned a stern look from Miss Cindy.

Jim was awarded with a Disney Princess tiara and a big hug from his wife.  Afterward everyone was given a baby bottle except for Maddy who got a sippy cup.  They were directed to drink, and Jim was surprised that his bottle had some kind of fruity alcoholic beverage.  After they all finished the next game was the classic pin the tail on the donkey, which Timmy won.  This was followed by another bottle and a game of twister, that Maddy won and then proved to be a spoiled winner rubbing into everyone’s face how good she was.  Everyone was directed to drink another bottle and after this one Jim begin to feel a bit tipsy, but it seemed like everyone was and the littles were starting to act more and more silly.

While finishing up his bottle Jim realized that he hadn’t felt a bit of humiliation or arousal since the first game, instead he just felt like a kid having fun at a birthday party, he also realized his diaper was getting pretty wet and would need changed soon.  Cindy and Pam were sitting in the rocking chairs and drinking wine, “OK children, the adults are going to have a little talk so I’m putting Maddy in charge since she’s the oldest.  Maddy why don’t you guys play tickle monster.” 

“Yea!  I love tickle monster,” Timmy said.

“Did you hear that babies, I’m in charge!” Maddy said.  “Here’s the rules, there is one tickle monster, the tickle monster tries to catch someone and tickle them until they fall down and beg for it to stop, then they become the tickle monster.  I’m the first tickle monster so you little babies better run!”

Everyone scattered but Maddy came straight for Jim, and before he knew it she was all over him, tickling his underarms.  He lost control giggling hysterically and they fell and rolled, she ended up on top of him and kept tickling and he was absolutely howling, “Please, please, stop!” he yelled between giggles.

Pam watched her sissy husband chasing after the littles and couldn’t help but laugh.  “I can’t believe how well he took to his,” she said. 

“Oh I can, they are really children at heart,” Cindy replied.  “So I’ve been thinking you really need to get Nancy diapered 24/7, it’s the next step.”

“Yeah, I’ve been thinking that, but work is a problem,” Pam said.

“Well just think, there are plenty of incontinent people who don’t have the luxury and manage just fine.  One trick is to place a baby diaper in her diaper, and send her to work with a spare.  Halfway through the day you switch out the baby diaper for a new one and no change is needed, it’s crazy how much they can absorb,” Cindy explained.

“Well Jim’s got access to a private toilet at work and I think he could change, though I wouldn’t be surprised if he just takes it off.” Pam said.

“Pam dear, you’ve got to remember to call her Nancy from now on, and use feminine pronouns, and if you punish her correctly then she won’t dare remove her diaper at work.  Anyway, deep down, that’s what she wants, and will gladly accept wearing 24/7 if you make it a requirement.” 

“Yeah I think you’re right,” Pam said.

“I know I’m right dear,” Cindy replied and checked her watch.  “Maddy and Timmy are strictly non-sexual, though I’m sure they go home and fuck each other’s brains out.  Anyway, when they leave things are going to get sexual with Sally, do you still want to stay?” 

“Yeah I promised. Nancy that I’d take off her cage and give her an orgasm if she behaved for the party,” Pam said.

“Are you comfortable playing with us together?”  Cindy asked.

“Yes I believe so, I won’t lie, I’m nervous as hell,”  Pam said.

“Here have some more wine,” Cindy laughed.  There conversation was cut short by the sounds of an adult crying like a baby.  They stood up to see the three littles standing around Timmy was rolling on the floor holding his head, and crying.

“Get up you crybaby, you didn’t hit your head that hard,” Maddy said. 

“Maddy!  That’s enough unless you want a spanking!”  Cindy yelled.  She went over and took Timmy in her arms and checked his forehead, then gave him a kiss and gently tickled him.  Soon he wasn’t crying but giggling in her arms. 

“Well children that’s enough tickle monster, I think it’s time for a diaper check, everyone on the floor”  Cindy said.

Another fantastic chapter. You seemed to vividly describe a non-sexual littles party, the fashion party was cute. Though I lean more towards the sexual side in my own personal play, I appreciate the way you have incorporated the non-sexual side of age play thus far in your story. 

I am looking forward to reading more soon. Thank you for your time and energy in writing and sharing this here.

Thanks everyone, and ppbenn I appreciate your comments.  I have noticed that non sexual ageplay seems to be more common and honestly due to my life situation is most likely where I would fall.  

When I was working on this chapter I drew out a map to help me visualize the space, I forgot to post it, so here it is.  Mrs. Cindy's Little Place.

ovLQSve.jpg

• Like 1

Heres an early bonus chapter for the New Year!

Training Her Baby Part 13

Cake and Presents

With Cindy’s announcement of a diaper check both Sally and Timmy flopped on the floor, while Jim and Maddy stood there.  Jim noticed Maddy looked upset, “OK Nancy, so when I say diaper check everyone in diapers lays on the floor so we can check if they need changed,” Cindy explained.  Jim nodded and laid down on the floor beside Sally.  Soon Pam kneeled down beside him and placed his pacifier in his mouth. 

“I’m not wearing a diaper and I don’t need checked,” Maddy said crossing her arms. 

“That’s about enough of that tone from you little girl, you may be in Pull Ups but you haven’t asked to use the bathroom one time tonight and with all the sippy cups you’ve drank I’d bet you’re wet.”

Maddy stomped her foot, but had a tear forming in the corner of her eye, “I’m a big girl.” 

“I don’t like to spank at birthday parties but if I walk over there, lift your skirt up and find you’ve wet yourself you’re getting a spanking and you’ll spend the rest of the party in the naughty chair,” Cindy said.   The tear fell out of Maddy’s eye and she threw herself on the floor and started to wipe her face.  Cindy went to her first, lifted her skirt up and laughed.  “Well everyone our big girl has soaked her Pull Up, maybe she’s not as big as she thinks.  Cindy placed two fingers inside the leg cuffs, yep it’s a swamp in here.  She lifted up the petite girl who was know sobbing and guided her to the changing table. 

“I really just don’t think you’re ready for training pants, and in fact I think you might need some extra protection,” Cindy said.  “Pam would you like to come see where I keep things.”  For the next several minutes Jim, Timmy and Sally laid on the floor and found that they were all sucking their pacifiers and rolling around grabbing at each other’s fingers and toes while they could hear Maddy fighting back tears and Cindy giving Pam pointers on diaper changes.  “OK littles take a look at Baby Maddy,” Cindy said.  The former big girl stood before them now in super thick cloth diapers and plastic pants with cute baby ducks, and nothing else except for a cute frilly baby bonnet.    She was bright red with embarrassment and looked at the floor with her hands behind her back.  She turned and grabbed Cindy in a tight embrace and cried, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.”

Cindy comforted the girl, the plopped a pacifier in her mouth and led her to one of the small cribs along the wall.  Her diaper was so thick that Maddy waddled like a duck “Now baby, you’ll be safe in here while we check everyone else.

Timmy was changed next and was returned to the floor in fresh disposable diaper, no clothes and was given a truck to push around which he did so while making engine sounds.  Jim was stunned by how baby soft and smooth Timmy’s skin was.  He couldn’t see a hair on his body and he was just chubby enough to have a softness that made him look like a big baby.  Sally was the next to be changed and arrived back on the floor soon, also in a new diaper and no clothes. 

Jim was checked by his wife who felt around the front of his diaper and then placed her finger in the leg band, “Yeah my little princess has sprung a leak as well,” she laughed.  Jim was led to the big changing table where his wife and aunty pulled the dress over his head before he climbed the cute little staircase and laid on the cushioned plastic mattress.  They took off his shoes and hose, then untapped the diaper and wiped him clean, moving around the cage to clean all behind it.  Instead of a new diaper Cindy pulled a butt plug out of her apron pocket.  “A little birthday surprise for you Nancy, this is like a pacifier,” she said and chuckled.  Jim felt her fingers lubing up his hole, and working in and out.  Then he felt an amazing sensation as the finger began to stroke his prostrate.  “She likes that,” Cindy said to Pam.  Cindy took her time with the plug working in and out just a little at a time until finally Jim felt a shock run up his spine as the plug anchored in his hole.  “Oh my he leaked a little,” his wife said.

Like the others Jim was returned to the floor in just his diaper.  “I think Baby Maddy has probably learned her lesson,” Cindy said and soon the once proud and sassy Big Girl, waddled over to the others and sat on the floor still in her bonnet.  She was red with embarrassment, but sucking her pacifier seemed to be keeping her from getting upset.  “OK everyone it’s time for presents,” Cindy said.  “Maddy’s mood brightened she clapped and said, “Yea me first.”

Jim was surprised to see that the other guests had brought him presents, Timmy got him a My Little Pony coloring book, and Maddy got him a set of Disney Princess jewelry that went perfect with the tiara he’d been wearing all night.  Sally gave him a set of fancy hair bows and his wife gave him a very lacey and frilly pair of plastic panties.   Ever since growing up Jim had opened presents finding golf shirts and new ties and tried his best to feign excitement and gratitude, but there was no faking this.  His heart was pounding and he tore open each gift filled with anticipation and excitement.  Every gift melted his heart and left him feeling more and more not just happy, but joyous. 

“OK children, now’s the best part of the party,” Cindy said as she came back in the room and spread a large plastic tablecloth on the floor, Pam followed behind wheeling one of the big oversized high chairs and placed it on the plastic.  Jim was directed into the chair and too his surprise he was strapped in with a chest harness and locked.  There were two straps along the arms and his wife guided his hands into them and she strapped them in place.  Pam and Cindy went back to the kitchen area and returned with a sheet cake and a small round cake decorated with Disney princesses and one big candle. 

The small cake was placed on Jim’s tray and a Pam put a pink party hat on his head.  He wasn’t sure if it was the alcohol or the insane situation, but Jim felt himself in a childish haze, unable to do anything but sit there with a goofy grin on his face while they sang happy birthday to him.  He giggled when they encouraged him to blow out the candles and did a big puff.  Jim felt nothing but unadulterated joy when everyone clapped when his candle went out.  “Now it’s a birthday tradition here for everyone to help feed the birthday girl, and his Mommy goes first,”  Cindy said.  Pam cut a small piece of cake for Jim and careful placed it in his mouth with a fork, he started chewing with a big grin. 

“Ahh, look at the little princess eat so carefully,” Maddy laughed.

“OK Timmy, you may give Nancy a bit now,” Cindy said.  Timmy crawled up and used the high chair to help him stand, he was defiantly feeling the effects of the all the alcohol but Jim was sure he was playing up his toddler role.  With shaky jerking motions he took a handful of cake and smashed it in Jim’s face missing his mouth completely.  Restrained as he was, Jim was powerless and tried to use his tongue to clean his face to everyone’s amusement.  By the time Maddy, Sally, and Cindy had all fed him a piece his small cake was gone and well over half of it was smashed in his face and chest. 

Cindy cut two pieces from the larger sheet cake and placed them on plates for her and Pam, then placed it on the floor.  Jim was released from the highchair and placed down on the floor by the cake.  “Now everyone get some cake!” Cindy announced.  All of the littles grabbed for handfuls of cake and smashed them into their mouth.  Within moments they were smashing cake in each other’s faces and chest.  They were so overcome with the childish joy that couldn’t control their laugher, nor their bladders. 

Cindy and Pam watched from their rocking chairs and clinked a couple wine glasses together, “Im so glad I found you,” Pam said.  Cindy reached over and planted a kiss on Pam’s lips.  “Me too,” she said with a devious smile. 

• Sarah_Hillcrest changed the title to Training Her Baby (Part 37 added 11/29/2020)