LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thanks again for the support, and everyone remember this story is fueled by your love and support.  In our next installment the party switches gears and our Hero Jim/Nancy finds himself in an interesting situation.  

Training Her Baby Part 14

When Two Girls Kiss

The 4 adult babies were on the floor completely covered in birthday cake.  The initial uncontrollable giggles and insanity of smashing cake and eating it off each other had worn away and now they were all giggled out and sedated.  It might have been a combination of the alcohol, cake and all the excitement of the party but the babies were plum tuckered out.

“OK guys we need to get you all cleaned up now,” Cindy said as she stood over the pile.  She laid a few towels down and with Pam’s help started the process of cleaning all the cake and icing off them with wet rags, and then going over them with baby wipes to help get the stickiness.  It was a long slow process and by the time everyone was clean, the plastic table cloth was folded up and taken away the crazy cake fight was just a memory.  “Can you help Nancy and Sally put their dresses back on,” Cindy asked Pam and she nodded and began redressing them. 

“I think it’s about time for us to get home,” Maddy said with a yawn. “OK but I’m keeping my cloth diaper,” Cindy laughed and guided the sleepy girl to the changing table and removed the big cloth diaper and replaced it with a disposable.    “Now I want you to keep that on overnight and if you don’t have any leaks you can go back to your Big Girl Pants tomorrow,” Cindy told her as she slid her dress over her head.

“I love you aunty,” Maddy said and they embraced in a tight hug. Cindy helped Timmy get his onesie back on then a pair of jeans and hoodie from a backpack that was in a cubicle marked with his name Now Timmy and Maddy looked like any other young adults with blue hair.  Timmy gave Cindy a long hug and she patted his but a few times.  He pulled a phone out of his pocket and soon announced, “Our Uber is on the way.”

Maddy and Timmy walked back over to the bean bags where Nancy and Sally were laying and gave them both hugs, “We have really enjoyed your birthday party Nancy,” Timmy said.  “Yeah thanks for inviting us,” Maddy added and they left.

“Well, its just us girls now,” Cindy said.  She sat down on a bean bag near Sally and squeezed her around the waist, “the party is over.” One of her hands brushed over Sally’s nipples, her body became erect and she made a slight gasp.  Jim instantly realized that things had changed, up until now sexual feelings had been replaced by little feelings and fun, but after seeing Sally’s nipples start to engorge under her satin dress he felt his clitty stiffen in it’s cage and a week’s worth of sexual frustration hit him like a freight train.  Pam was beside him and he looked at his wife, she followed Cindy’s lead and embraced him then began to play with his nipples.

In a few moments both Nancy and Sally were moaning with blind pleasure as their nipples were teased and stroked.  “Pam I think these girls are having naughty thoughts,” Cindy said.

“Yes I agree,” she replied. Cindy lifted Sally up off her bean bag and pushed it up against Nancy’s.  She motioned for Pam to get up with her and sit down with her back in the rocking chairs.

“OK, I think it would be very sweet if you two kissed,” Cindy said.  Jim was stunned, he immediately looked at his wife who didn’t seem the least bit surprised.

“Go ahead babygirl,” she said, but Jim was still hesitant.

Sally stood up and brushed down her dress then took Jim’s hand and helped him stand.  “It’s so sweet when little girls like to practice kissing, you should try it,” Cindy said.  Sally took Jim’s hands and held them down then began to bend forward, she closed her eyes and puckered her lips, Jim felt himself doing the same thing and soon their lips met and fireworks went off in Jim’s brain.   They kissed for a moment then drew back.  Jim imagined how cute that they looked holding hands and bending over in their short  satin party dresses and feel more in love with being a sissy.  They both turned and looked towards the women with big smiles.

“Good job girls, now kiss some more,” Cindy said. Soon Jim and Sallly were locked in a tight embrace and kissing each other furiously.  They tumbled onto the bean bag and made out while Pam and Cindy laughed.  “You girls keep each other company, Pam and I will be right back,” Cindy said.  Sally and Jim stopped face sucking long enough to see the two women go through a door that Jim hadn’t seen used yet.  Sally grabbed his face and pulled him back down. 

They were pile of lace and satin, and soon their hands were feeling each other’s engorged nipples and they were moaning with pleasure.  Jim’s clitty was swollen in it’s cage and instinctively he began to thrust his hips and hump against Sally’s diaper, she did the same.   Jim was getting only a  little sensation in his clitty from the motions, but he found he was squeezing the butt plug and finding the rhythmic sensations very pleasurable.   Every now and again he had to come up for air, but he soon returned back to Sally’s sweet lips.  He was sure that if he didn’t have the cage on he would cum almost instantly.

He heard the door close and Jim turned and quickly did a double take.  Cindy and his wife returned but they were dressed completely differently, the retro 50s dresses were replaced with lacey black stockings held up by a garter belt and black corsets bulging with cleavage.  Cindy held a velvet bag gingerly in one hand.  “Looks like we’re going to have to pull them away from each other,” Cindy said and Pam giggled.  Jim was ushered off of Sally and stood while Pam did the same thing with Sally.

“It looks like you two were being a little naughty, I think I saw some naughty hands going places they shouldn’t,” Pam said.  Jim realized that his wife wasn’t just along for the ride here, but was in driver’s seat along with Cindy. 

“Yeah, good thing I brought these,” Cindy pulled out a folded pink leather bundle from her sack and unfolded it, Jim had seen an armbinder in photos but never in real life.  Cindy slid the straps over Sally’s shoulder and worked her arms back into the long gloves then laced them up.  “Now this binder is very strict and Sally has worked up to it, but it’s much to tight for Nancy, “ Cindy explained.  Jim felt Pam pull his arms behind him and felt instinctively afraid.  Sensing his fear Pam whispered in his ear, “Don’t worry, I won’t let anything happen to you baby.”  Jim relaxed his arms and felt something being strapped around upper arms and then his writs.

“Very good job Pam, tight but not too tight,” Cindy said.  The sissies were guided to the other side of the room where they could see themselves in a large mirror.  Jim felt himself become warm with embarrassment, and his clitty was throbbing in the cage, and he shifted trying to get more comfortable. 

“What’s wrong baby,” Pam asked.

“Umm, it hurts,” Jim said sheepishly, he noticed that he was talking in a soft feminine voice instinctively.

“What hurts honey?” Pam asked.

“My cage, it’s too tight,” Jim said. 

Cindy chuckled and Pam gave him a hug, “Oh, poor little thing,” she said. 

“Now girls we’d like to see a very nice little kiss,” Cindy said.  Sally turned to face Jim and he noticed how the tight arm binders forced her chest out and enhanced her figure.  She closed her eyes and again leaned forward and Jim found himself doing the same thing, their lips met and again the feeling was magical.  “Aren’t they so adorable, and now we don’t have to worry about them doing anything naughty with their hands,” Cindy said. 

“I think Nancy should get her big birthday present now,” Pam said.

Cindy took a large safety pin from velvet bag and pinned Jim’s dress up in the front so that his diaper wasn’t even the least bit hidden.  Pam undid the tapes and slid it off revealing the pink cage.  His penis was pushing through the holes in the front and ring was tugging against his balls, “Oh my, I can see why you are uncomfortable babygirl,” Pam said.  She took a key from around her neck and unlocked the cage.

Cindy came over and began to wrap his swollen balls and shaft in a silicon ring, then placed another ring just behind the glans of his head.  “Now this is going to keep you from popping like a cork,” Cindy said with a laugh.  She guided Sally over and gently pushed her down to her knees.  “Give Nancy her present babygirl,” Cindy said.  Sally looked up at Jim and he could see her eyes were eager, she leaned forward and took his clitty in her mouth, and began to suck.   “Just like a tasty lollipop, you get really sloppy,” Cindy said to her.  “She’s really good at sucking,” she said aloud. 

Jim had been sucked off before, but this was like nothing he’d experienced, the pretty bow in Sally’s hair kept moving in and out and the slurping and sucking sounds were loud, she seemed to know exactly what to do with her tongue and lips to make him melt.  He felt weak in the knees and Pam steadied him.  “Oh, that’s good isn’t it, babygirl.” 

“Yes, oh yes,” Jim said.  Pam began to stroke his nipples and Jim felt like he could cum but the tight rings seemed to be preventing it. “Make good girl sounds to show her how much you like it,”  Pam said. 

“Ohhh yes, ohh, please keep going, please,” Jim said in a higher pitched feminine voice.  Jim continued panting, begging, moaning and rocking as Sally slurped him and could feel pressure building, he needed to cum so bad.

“OK that’s enough,” Cindy said and pulled Sally away, Jim looked down and could see that she seemed disappointed.  Cindy pulled her up to her feet and said, “Now, Nancy, I think its Sallly’s turn,”  Jim looked to his wife and she just smiled, he was sure this was leading up to some kind of sex, but it seemed like they wanted him to lick Sally’s pussy, and found himself eager to give her the pleasure that he just recieved. 

• Like 2

Oh my! This has become more than a little hot. I loved the Birthday party. Now with Nancy getting the rest of her gifts, I almost feel bad. I take marriage seriously and I don’t believe in sharing my body with anyone other than my wife. I know that Pam is pushing him and she and Cindy will probably get together before the night is over but I still feel as though I would wish to remain faithful and keep that part of me saved for Pam alone. I still think you are doing a wonderful job writing this and I would have gladly given it a like but I don’t have any more to give. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

Training Her Baby Part 15

Her first Sissygasm

Jim felt pressure on his shoulders as his wife pushed him down to his knees.  She continued to stroke his nipples through the Satin Dress and he found himself pulling against his bound wrists desperate to touch himself.  Across from him Sally was helped to stand and Cindy used a safety pin to hold the front of her dress up.  She untapped her diaper and Jim found himself staring directly at the exact same chastity cage that he had been wearing all week. 

The realization that Sally had a penis took a few moments to sink in to Jim’s  alcohol imbued mind.  Then a few moments longer to realize that if she had a penis then she was transsexual, transgendered, or trans something.  Jim tried to remember if there was a difference while he began sliding Sally’s clitty in and out of his mouth.  He couldn’t say much for the taste, though it wasn’t much different from any vagina he’d tasted, and he was pretty sure it was the smallest cock he’d ever seen erect, at least smaller than his, which he didn’t even consider big enough to be a cock.  If anything deserved the title clitty, it was the one he was currently slurping on. 

“Oh my she’s a natural,” Cindy said. Jim heard the two women chuckle while he continued to do his best.  He could feel Sally reacting to his mouth and it encouraged him to go deeper and slurp faster.  “Not so fast, you’ve got to learn to make it last if you want to be any good at this.”  Cindy said and Jim found himself slowing down and entering a rhythm insync with Sally.

“Oh, oh, oh,” Sally began to say and moan, in a few moments her moans were muffled and Jim glanced up to see that Cindy had strapped a pacifier gag around her mouth.  He began to wonder what it would be like she came in his mouth, what would it taste like, would it get all over his face, would he be forced to swallow it?  His own sexual excitement grew and he felt his own clitty swollen and aching for release.  Sally seemed desperate and he was sure she was about to cum.

“OK that’s good, pull her back,” Cindy said and Pam pulled back on Jim while Cindy pulled Sally back as well.  They both continued the rhythm they were in and Jim found his mouth still making sucking motions, he reached forward to try and latch back on.  With a laugh Cindy pushed him back.  “Nancy you slut, get back,” she said with a laugh.  “I’ve got something for you to suckle,” Cindy said and pulled out two dildos from her black velvet bag, they were connected to straps and within a few moments Cindy and Pam were both sporting big rubber cocks.  Cindy’s was a big, black, veiny cock; way bigger then any cock that Jim had ever seen, while his wife’s was much smaller and purple.

Cindy guided Sally beside Nancy and pushed her down to her knees, before loosening her gag and letting hang around her neck; she looked over at Jim with excitement and love in her eyes.  Jim felt an intense kinship with her, mixed with fear, and anticipation.  Soon they were both sucking the women’s strap on’s with enthusiasm. 

“OK lets get these two horny bunnies to the crib,” Cindy said to Pam and Jim found himself pulled up to his feet.  They were guided to the big king sized crib, and positioned on their knees on the edge of the mattress.  With their hands bound behind their backs they were unsteady and both of them fell forward helpless on the bed.

“I’m not sure about this,” Jim said.  I don’t think…”  his words were cut short with a pink pacifier gag like Sally’s was jammed in his mouth and buckled tight.  He could do nothing but mumble as he felt the butt plug come out and fingers working lube in and out of his hole.   “Mwhaaah!” he yelled as the dildo plunged in and the sudden pressure inside him was explosive, he leaked precum all over the mattress and his clitty began to shrink.  Sally moaned with pleasure and they turned their heads so they could see each other’s faces.  She smiled and then rolled her eyes up in her head.  Jim could hear Cindy giving his wife tips.  His face was crushed into the nursery print blanket and drool was leaking out of his pacifier. 

Jim felt his body tingling from deep inside and pleasure building up behind his clitty, he wasn’t sure how long the pounding went on but he found himself moaning uncontrollably into his gag.   “OK slut, flip over, Cindy said and Sally pulled her knees under her while Cindy roughly spun her around.  She lifted her legs up and plunged into her and Sally screamed. 

“You too baby,” Pam said and Jim found himself flipped.  From the front at this angle the pressure and pleasure was more intense and Jim found that he too yelled into his gag as the dildo entered him.  “Yeah baby ride it, ride mommy’s cock,” Pam said to him.  A slight stream of precum was leaking from his semi errect clitty and he felt an incredible need to release. 

Cindy produced a bottle of lube from the bed and squirted a handful for Pam, “I think she’s about to pop,” she said.  Now the women were stroking both Sissie’s clittys while pounding them.  Sally’s moans became uncontrollable screams, and Jim found that he could no longer control his body, he yelled as his body spasmed and a gusher of cum blew from his clitty.   His wife just kept stroking faster and pounding and he found he couldn’t stop, he had no control over his body and his eyes rolled into the back of his head.  Waves of pleasure formed deep in his core and spread in all directions and a second gusher of cum poured out.

Jim found himself folded up on the bed, gasping for breath through his gag, his hole still spasming.  The next few minutes were a vague fog.  He giggled into his gag and tried to form words while catching his breath, his Mommy made cute faces and tickled him and at some point his arms were unbound and his diaper was taped back on.  Sally was getting the same treatment and she too seemed to be half aware.  Jim found that his dress was removed and his arms and legs were guided into a super soft and fuzzy pair of footed pajamas. “We can leave the pacifier’s in, it wil bel so cute to seem them all covered in droll in the morning,” Cindy said.  Soon Jim and Sally were cuddled up together.  The side of the crib was raised up and locked and they watched the two women outside the bars looked on them lovingly then kissed eachother.  Soon they were heading upstairs arm in arm and Jim released a wonderfully warm gusher of pee and felt so completely at peace as the warmth spread into his diaper.  In a few moments he was asleep, one arm wrapped around a teddy bear and the other around his sissy sister.

• Like 2

Training Her Baby Part 16

Waking up on the Wrong Side of the Crib

Jim woke up with a pounding headache. The wonderful feeling from last night was long gone, he couldn’t remember where he was, how he got there, or who he was with.  His eyes were blurry when he opened him and he could see bug fuzzy stuffys and the bars of a crib, but he quickly realized this was far to big to be his crib at home.  His face was wet and he realized he’d been sleeping in a puddle of drool and his mouth was so dry it was sticking to the big rubber bulb in his mouth. He tried to spit the pacifier out of his mouth but it was still strapped to his head.  He had to pee like crazy and because he was so used to sleeping in diapers that he didn’t hesitate to let it go, after a few seconds he wondered if it was ever going to stop.  He knew he was flooding his diaper but it felt so good to let it go that he couldn’t stop.   He felt moisture around his legs and realized he was leaking.  His hands were in some kind of glove and he couldn’t even feel to tell if he was leaking bad, but he could see the cute sleeper he was wearing and knew it wasn’t his.

“I think someone’s waking up, good morning baby,” he heard and rolled over and looked through the bars to see his wife sitting in a rocking chair and drinking a cup of coffee and with Cindy.  They were both wearing PJs and big fuzzy robes and had this glow about them.  He then rolled the other way to see he was with Sally.  The events of last night flooded through his aching mind, and he realized his rear hurt. He just looked at his wife and couldn’t hide the disgust he suddenly felt.

“Ahh, baby drooled all over herself,” Cindy said, and they both laughed.  Jim mumbled, “Can I get out of here please,” into the pacifier but it came out all wrong. 

“I think your little girl woke up cranky,” Cindy said and took another sip of coffee.   Jim grumbled and tried to grab the strap of the pacifier but with the mittens he couldn’t.  He grumbled some more and Sally rolled over, yawned, then grabbed his leg and hugged it. Jim pulled away and scooted to the edge of the bars, Pam realized he looked upset and reached in to take off the pacifier gag. 

“Thanks,” Jim grumbled.

“What’s wrong honey,” Pam asked.

“I don’t know what’s going on, but I’ve got a killer headache, my mouth hurts, and I’m leaking,” Jim grumbled.

“Oh baby, you’ve got a hangover, you drank a lot last night,” Pam said.

“Don’t worry about leaking Nancy, I’m used to heavy wetters and  leaky diapers in the morning, it comes with the territory,” Cindy said.

“Why do you keep calling me Nancy,” Jim grumbled.

“Wow, is she always this fussy in the morning?” Cindy asked.

“Not usually,” Pam said and cocked an eyebrow at Jim.

“I’m sorry I just feel really bad and I want to go home,” Jim said.

Cindy handed Jim a baby bottle through the bars, “Here hun, drink this it will help,” she said.

Jim clumsily took the bottle with this mittened hand and looked at the nipple.  “Really, what is this?” 

“It’s a special formula for hangovers I make, totally safe and very healthy,” Cindy answered.  Jim took another aggravated look at the nipple but began to suck it anyway. 

“Is she a morning pooper,” Cindy asked.

“I’m right here guys,” Jim said.

“Hush and drink your bottle,” Pam said with a laugh.  “Yeah she usually has a loaded diaper most mornings.”

“Well she’s soaked, but I’d hate to change her just to have to change another one 10 minutes later,” Cindy explained.

“I’m seriously ready to go,” Jim said.

“Well go ahead and go then we’ll change you,” Cindy said.

“That’s not what I meant,” Jim replied.

“Sally is a very regular baby, you can set the clock by her morning poop,” Cindy said ignoring Jim who continued to suck the white liquid out of the bottle. 

“Baba!”  Sally said as she opened her eyes beside Jim. 

“OK don’t be jealous,” Cindy said and gave her a bottle.  Sally crawled over Jim, and the women laughed when they saw how her huge and saggy the seat of her sleeper pants was.

She smiled at Jim and then happily began to suck down the bottle.  Jim didn’t pay her much attention.  A few moments later she rolled on her side and grunted and Jim heard a fart.  “It’s really time to go,” he said.

“What’s wrong honey,” Pam said.

“I’m sick, I want to go home, I don’t feel well,” Jim replied with some anger.

“OK, we’ll go, but can you poop first,” she said. 

“No I don’t need to poop!” Jim yelled.  Sally looked at him and saw that he was angry and scooted to the opposite side of the crib. 

“Look what you did, you scarred your sissy,” Cindy said. 

“I’m ready to go,” Jim replied ignoring the redhead. 

Pam opened the door of the crib and pulled Jim out.  “Fine if you’re so ready to go then lets go,” she said as she started taking off his mittens.  She then spun him around and unzipped the sleeper and wrenched him out of it.  “Allright lets go,” she said.

“Well wait a minute what am I going to wear?” Jim asked.

“I don’t care, if you’re going to act like a brat you can go out in just your diaper,” Pam said.

“Where’s my coat,” Jim grumbled and began to look around. 

“You should have never took his paci out,” Cindy joked and Jim shot her a dirty look.  “Your coat is upstairs, why don’t you settle down, we’ll change you and I’ll loan you a sweat suit to wear home,” Cindy said.

“OK, sorry,” Jim said.   Cindy went upstairs while Pam took him over and removed the soaked diaper and replaced it with a dry one, but without the tender loving care that she usually gave.   Soon he was wearing a pair of teal sweatpants and a plain T-shirt.

“You should say goodbye to Sally before you leave,” Cindy said.

Jim walked over to the crib where Sally was still sitting, “Bye,” he said with annoyance and started for the stairs.  Sally began to cry.

“I’m so sorry, I have no idea what’s got into him,” Pam said.

“It’s OK, he’s probably just having a hard time accepting last night, hopefully he’ll come around,” Cindy said.  As Jim climbed out of a sight there was an awkward moment between the two of them that was broken when they embraced in a tight hug.  “Call or come over anytime,” Cindy said as Pam followed her husband up the stairs.

• Like 1

Thank you again for the comments!  Glad you guys enjoyed the change in direction.  I've managed to stay 5 chapters ahead in writing, but this next one is kind of short so I'm releasing it early.  I'll probably release another one Sunday.  In my mind shame is a huge part of the ABDL experience and for me at least it was a long never ending loop of blind fulfillment followed by deep shame.

Training Her Baby Part 17

Diming Light

Pam slammed the car door and turned to her husband.  “What the hell is the matter with you,” she yelled.

“What do you think is the matter, it’s pretty damn foggy from all booze she gave me but I’m pretty sure I did some things that I regret,” Jim said.

“Really you didn’t seem to have a problem last night,” Pam shot back.

“Yeah well drinking a gallon of wine can kind of do that to a person.”  Jim replied.  Pam started the car and backed out of the driveway, after 5 minutes of silence she began to cry.

“You know, you’re a real fucking asshole, I put myself out there for you, doing this weird ass shit, and I did it for you, not for me.  For you!” Pam yelled.

“I’m sorry, I should have quit a long time ago, I need to get help,”  Jim confessed to the dashboard.

“Quit?  Are you kidding me, you told me you’ve been doing this your while life, for 6 years you’ve preferred to fill a diaper and whack off than have sex with me.  You want to know what’s really fucked up, I thought it was me.  All this time I thought I wasn’t good enough, that I wasn’t sexy or pretty, the real problem was that I don’t have a big enough dick for you!”  Pam yelled.

Jim felt his jaw quiver, and realized he was losing it, the tight grip he kept on his emotions was starting to fail, the quiver got worse and suddenly he was sobbing uncontrollably.  “Oh my God I’ve ruined everything, I’ve ruined your life, I’ve ruined mine, I’m so sorry,”  Jim sobbed.  He started to rock and between sobs would apologize over and over again. 

Pam found a place to pull off and found that she was crying uncontrollably as well, they reached over an embraced and Jim kept babbling about quitting.  A few minutes he’d calmed down enough Pam said, “Do you really want to quit?” 

“Yes, definitely I love you so much and I can’t stand what I’ve done to you,” Jim said.

“OK, then its done, I’m sorry if I pushed you into something, but if we’re quitting then we’re quitting, no more nursery, no more diapers, none of it,” Pam explained.  Jim nodded and felt good about his decision, glad that he could take a stand before it became to late and he became total freak.

August drifted on and things returned to normal for Pam and Jim, the nursery was locked, and over the next couple weeks they drifted apart and back to their regular routines.  Jim spent more time with the guys afterwork and Pam went back to a few activities with her ladies group, but they each harbored a secret.  Pam had stopped by an adult store after work and bought a dildo, the closest match she could find to Cindy’s.  Back at Jim’s ill fated birthday party once the babies had been locked in their crib Pam and Cindy went up to her master bedroom and in Cindy’s words, “Pam I’m going to give you what you need, I’m going to fuck the shit out of you.”  True to her word Cindy blew Pam’s mind, she squirted all over the bed something she didn’t even know she could do, and lost count of the number of orgasms she experienced. 

Almost every evening before Jim got home she would go at herself with the dildo, imagining the things that had done to her, but it just wasn’t the same. She desperately missed Cindy and her strap on, and noticed that whenever she saw an attractive woman she felt a longing for the time she’d spent with Cindy.  Whenever she saw a baby or small child she found she missed the tender moments she experienced while taking care of her sissy husband.

Jim found it easy to slip back into his old ways, and after only a few days of holding off he was back on ABDL websites and whacking it whenever he could get away from Pam.  He was trying to repress his desires but the fully stocked nursery in his house wasn’t making it easier.  He had been secretly searching for the key, without any luck.  One evening Jim and Pam were having supper and he said, “Hey honey umm, what do you want to do with the umm, room.”  It was funny Jim realized that he couldn’t bring himself to say nursery.

“Well I’m not sure, I was thinking that a lot of it would be good if we ever…”  she trailed off.

“Ever what?” Jim asked.

“Well maybe one day we’ll want to adopt,”  she said.

“Yeah…” Jim replied.

“It’s just something I’ve been thinking about more seriously lately,” Pam said.

“Well I’m not sure if now’s the best time, we’re both so busy with work,” Jim said.

“Yeah,” Pam said and felt her light inside grow dimmer.  That night they tried to have sex, but Jim couldn’t keep it hard and Pam wasn’t really into it and they gave up.

Jim was sitting on toilet in the executive private bathroom furiously stroking his dick and imagining a beautiful girl in a blue satin dress with a cute little penis.  He carefully wiped up his seamen and went out, in the hallway Ted and Doug were hanging out by the watercooler. 

“Hey Jim get over here, I’ve got good news,” Doug said.

“What’s up boss,” Jim said as he walked up.

“So remember back when we went to the convention in Las Vegas?” Doug asked.

“The one corporate banned you from going to?” Jim asked.

“Yeah, that one, well I got those cheap bastards to pay for the three of us to go this year, we’re going to Vegas boys!” Doug yelled.

“Wow, umm, when?” Jim asked.

“Next week, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, August 9, 10, 11, we fly home Sunday afternoon and then get Monday and Tuesday off,” Doug answered.

Ted began scratching his goatee, “Oh man guys, this is so awesome!”

Doug looked up around then drew the other two guys in close, “Since we’re probably going to be looking for new jobs soon I thought this would give us a chance to network and see what big firms are hiring.”

“Yeah I’m sure that’s the first thing on your mind,” Ted said.

“Well, no but it’s second, right after the strip club,”  Doug and Ted belted out a loud laugh and Jim jumped in, but he immediately started thinking about where he could buy some decent diapers to take on the trip. 

• Like 1

Thanks again for the feedback, this next chapter mentions Northshore Care, and while its a typical ABDL fantasy, I also don't feel like it's that far from reality.  When I was younger I managed a store and some of our customers asked if we could order Goodnites by the case for their disabled son who was 12 years old and had grown to big for anything else.  They weren't happy with the price they wished they could just buy larger diapers instead of the pull ups.  ON another occasion I visited a day center for cognitively disabled teens and adults, I was stunned by how much the facility resembled a nursery with oversized furniture.

Training Her Baby Part 18

Sometimes Dreams Can Come True

Pam was not concerned when Jim told her that he was going on a business trip to Las Vegas, she didn’t seem to be concerned about much of anything lately.  Jim could tell she was unhappy, and he wondered if maybe a return to the adult baby lifestyle would cheer her up but he couldn’t bring himself to do it.  His thoughts on ABDL had returned to the shame and secrets that had dominated his life up until about a month ago when his wife had crashed into his secret baby world.   Besides he was sure that if he returned to a more open ABDL Sissy lifestyle he would have to admit things about himself that he couldn’t admit. 

Jim had made the decision to stay strong and avoid diapers on this trip, and as he realized he needed to walk across the convention floor to pee he wished he’d brought some diapers.  “Damn, I wish I could just quit thinking about them, Jim mumbled to himself.   So far the trip had been routine, quick flight, hotel room, convention center, a few speakers, a few trips to the hotel bar, and so far Friday was looking to be almost exactly the same.  Jim, Ted, and Doug were manning a booth for their company, and talking to prospective customers, lots of gimmicky products, and lots of wasted time.  Doug put on his enthusiastic face up when he saw a woman in a conservative business suit approaching the booth.

“Hello, my name is Anne Thompson, and I’m representing Northshore Care,”  Jim’s eyes perked up, he knew that was a company specializing in adult diapers and he’d ordered from them a few times.

“Hi, I’m Doug, VP Marketing Midwest division, and these are my associates Jim and Ted,”  Doug replied.  Jim walked over while Ted had a hard time faking interest. 

“OK this is going to maybe sound kind of odd, but this isn’t a joke.  So our company is one of the nation’s leading online retailers of adult incontinence supplies,” Anne said. 

“Like umm… Depends, adult diapers?” Doug asked.

“Well yes, but we primary stock and sale higher quality products and actually we call them briefs and not adult diapers but that’s what I want to talk with you gentleman about today,” Anne explained.  Doug and Ted laughed out loud but Jim felt a stirring in his groin. “Yeah I know it sounds kind of weird, but trust me we have thousands of customers with many varying needs and from all walks of life,” Anne explained.

“Yes, sorry,  you’re just not a typical client for us, please continue” Doug said.

“We are an online seller as most people are far more comfortable receiving their products in the mail and the big box stores have mediocre products readily available.  We’ve developed our own line of briefs because we found our customers want high quality and more absorbent products.  As I said earlier some of our customers prefer the term brief to diaper, but we noticed something interesting when we began reviewing the search terms people were using to find our site.  Many people were searching for adult diapers.  A couple years ago we began importing a German a brand of printed adult diapers that look and feel much like a baby diaper.   They turned out to be a huge hit.” Anne explained.  Doug was trying hard to keep a straight face but Jim found that he was trying to hide the fact that he had raised a tent in his pants.

“Many of our customers were buying these for older disabled children and adults with limited intellect.  We’ve had a huge response to these diapers, they have been flying out of our warehouse, and we’ve had hundreds of positive comments from parents who are so happy they can find a baby-like diaper for their larger disabled children.  Now we also know the diapers are popular with a segment of our customers, whether incontinent or not, who enjoy an authentic diaper recreationally,” Anne said.

“Recreationally, like adults that get off acting like babies?”  Doug asked.

“Well most of the positive feedback is from people who are happy to have a product that works and doesn’t look medical.” Anne answered.

“Wow, OK, this all interesting but what exactly do you need a marketing firm for,” Doug asked.

“The number of adults and older children who need diapers is on the rise, autism rates are up over 15% in the US, and we’re increasingly seeing parents buying our highly absorbent products for their older kids.  We see an opportunity here to steal market share from the big players who are focused on pull-on style undergarments.  We are going to design a line of diapers from baby, to toddler to child, to adult with a consistent design and graphics and we want to get them onto store shelves,” Anne explained.

“So essentially you want to make Pampers for adults,” Doug asked.

“Well, yes and no.  We want to bring to market a high end diaper for babies, toddlers, children, and adults. Right now we’re calling the Nurturewise Fittems, diapers ranging from Newborn to size 10,” Anne said and handed a packet of papers to Doug.

“Well Mam, I don’t think we can help you, it sounds like an interesting um.. product but our firm focuses on sporting goods, hardware type items, like one of our biggest clients is a golf company, I don’t think we’d be right for you,” Doug said as he took the papers. The two shook hands and Anne went on her way, once she was out of ear shot Doug and Ted began to crack up.  But Jim’s eyes were frozen on the documents that Anne had gave Jim.  A year ago he had sent his idea to a few of the big diaper companies, and there it was, the logo he had designed for Nurturewise Diapers staring him straight in the face.  He couldn’t believe someone had acted on it, Jim had sent them anonymously but he always assumed they went straight to the trash.

“Here man, throw this away,” Doug said handing Jim the papers.  Doug began to drop the papers in the trash but folded them and dropped them in his jacket pocket instead.

:uh-oh someone is making his anonymous product idea how will he find a way to avoid the truth that's staring him in the pocket all crinkly that he should be living his fulltime sissybaby diapered in his own designs by his mommy/wife forever and evers?  Or perhaps he;ll get turned into a frog by a random magical surge and spend his live croaking around gardens?  Who can tell? :)

A fantastic chapter. I liked the almost whimsical idea of NSC appealing to an ad agency for placing their products in a run of the mill store. Who knows what the future holds. 

Nonetheless a great chapter and I hope to read more soon. 

It's Sunday so it's time for another chapter.  It was too nice to stay inside and write this weekend, but I'm still 5 parts ahead.  Just a quick refresher on the 3 characters in this chapter.  Jim is our main character.  His boss is Doug and his friend and coworker is Ted.  Doug is that kind of guy we all know, he's outspoken, but rarely has anything good to say.  He's obsessed with his image, but always looks like a goon, you get the idea.  Ted is just that good work buddy.  You spend tons of time together and he's easy to get along with, but if you didn't work together there's no way you'd ever be friends.

Training Her Baby Part 19

The Spice Gurls

Ted stopped to read a sign as they entered the room, “Hmm, the Spice Girls are performing tonight, you think they flew in from England,” Ted said as Jim, Doug and him entered into the hotel bar where they’d been hanging out at night. 

“Yeah, I imagine they flew in just to headline the 14th Annual Professional Marketers of America Conference,” Jim said.  As they found a table and ordered beers Jim noticed something different about the crowd tonight as compared to last night.  There were more people which could be expected at 8PM on a Friday night, but they just seemed to be more dressed up, there were more women, and then Jim noticed that the women seemed kind of tall.  Jim walked back over to the entrance and read the sign closer, “Umm, guys, I think that there is going to be a drag show tonight,” he said.

“A what?” Ted asked.

“A drag show, you know drag queens, it’s the Spice Gurls, with u.” Jim explained.

“Oh, dang, I thought these chicks looked a bit off,” Doug laughed.

Jim started to put his jacket back on but Doug stopped him, “Where you going?” he asked. 

“Well we’re leaving, aren’t we?” Jim asked.

“I’m not, and neither are you guys,” Doug said.

“You seriously want to watch a bunch of fags sing and dance?” Jim said.

“I’m more than secure enough in my manhood to watch fags sing and dance, Hell I love watching fags sing a dance, my favorite band is Queen,” Doug laughed.  “Sit your ass down and enjoy some quality entertainment.”

Doug and Ted had a massive laugh and then it was showtime, loud thumping music kicked in and people began to clap.  The Spice Gurls burst onto the small stage, dressed as their respective character, but even more exaggerated. Sporty spice came out shadow boxing in a skimpy workout suit that barely covered her huge obviously fake breasts.  Scary Spice came out with skin tight leopard skin catsuit and massive frilly hair. Ginger Spice danced out in her impossibly short Union Jack dress and ridiculously tall platform boots. Victoria Spice glided in a classy black dress, and finally Baby Spice came out.

Jim’s jaw dropped, Baby Spice skipped onto stage with her blond pigtails bouncing up and down, she  was wearing a short sissy dress that didn’t cover her pink rhumba panties, an ABDL pacifier was attached to the collar of her dress.  “Oh my God, this is crazy,” Ted laughed.  Jim immediately got hard but tried to keep a sort of detached look on his face, yet he couldn’t help but stare at Baby Spice.

Doug slapped Jim’s back and laughed, “Man if you hadn’t told me these were dudes and not chicks I don’t think I would have noticed,” Doug said.

“Yeah,” Jim replied.  A group of around 20 fans moved to the front of the stage and began bouncing up and down with the music, mostly cross dressers Jim thought but he couldn’t really be sure.  The Spice Gurls lip-synced the music, but their dance moves couldn’t be faked and they were really tight.  Doug was right, if you weren’t already looking for it you would have never known they weren’t women.

“Hey guys, enjoying the show,” a slick guy in a suit yelled as he stepped up to their table.

“Oh yeah, highlight of the trip so far for me,” Ted laughed.

“Cool, cool, I’m their manager and I just wanted to give you guys some passes to their show tomorrow night at Club Piranha, it’s a way better venue,” the manger said as he dropped the passes on the table. 

“Oh thanks, will there be hot studs there?” Doug asked in a slightly effeminate voice.

“You know it, and hot chicks, and hot everything in between,” the guy said.

“Allright guys, sweet!” Doug said.

“Enjoy the show,” the manager said and moved on to another table. 

“Here you go Jim, since you can’t peel your eyes off them maybe you can round up a few boyfriends and go to Club Pirahna,” Doug said as he handed Jim the passes. 

Jim wadded up the passes and shoved them into his pocket, “Yeah, fuck you, can we leave now,” Jim said.

“Yeah I think I’ve had enough,” Doug said.

“Ahh man, they haven’t done, Wannabe yet,” Ted laughed.

“It really disturbs me that you know the name of their songs,” Jim said.

“Dude, it hit number one on the chart, you know, ziga zig zag.” Ted said as they left the bar.

Out on the street the Vegas night life was just coming to life and Doug stopped to look around, “OK, lets get that faggery out of our system shall we.”  He led the guys to a strip club where they had beers and watched live nudes dance around a pole.  Jim did his best to act interested but he found he wasn’t the least bit turned on.  He imagined himself dancing around the pole shaking his booty and tits and found things way more interesting.

Saturday was mostly just for show in the convention hall, tying up loose ends and cleaning up booths.  The show was suppose to end at 2 but almost everyone was gone by noon, Jim and his friends had bailed at 9:30 just showing up, checking in and taking down their signs.  The guys rented a jeep and drove out to Hoover Dam, then drove an hour up to Valley of Fire State Park so Doug could get in a brisk hike.  Jim couldn’t help but laugh at how Doug had brought a special hiking outfit and boots for their day of sightseeing.  Jim had a hard time focusing on seeing the sights, he had looked up the location of a local retail store that catered to ABDL and had become fixated on visiting.  The idea of getting a cute diaper to wear for Saturday night and a few others to take home and stash overpowered his imagination.  The fact that he had a whole nursery full of adult diapers that he was locked out of didn’t seem to factor into his plans.

As the guys entered back into town it was nearly 5 PM, “Hey guys, I need to get my wife a present and there is a couple shops I want to check out, you guys care if I drop you off back at the hotel and take the jeep back?”  Jim asked.

“Yeah that’s cool man, I don’t really want to watch you shop for panties for your wife.” Ted said.

“Yeah man, it’s important you keep her happy right now, the last thing you want is an angry preggo,” Doug said.

“Yeah, dude, hows all that going?” Ted asked. 

Jim felt himself start to sweat, the guys thought his wife was pregnant, back when Jim was playing baby every night and was missing golf with the guys he had made the excuse that he was remodeling.  For whatever reason Doug decided that meant he was remodeling a nursery.  It just been convenient to let him think that and he hadn’t corrected him.  “How did you come to that conclusion anyway,” Jim asked Doug. 

“What, that your wife was pregnant?  Well Darlene was out shopping and said she thought she saw you too walking out of Target with a shit ton of baby shit, but she didn’t get a chance to say hi,” Doug explained.  Darlene was Doug’s wife, but he acted so much like a playboy that Jim often forgot he was married. 

“Oh, yeah, that was us,” Jim said.  “Yeah it’s really early, so we don’t know.”

Ted’s eyes glazed over and he said “Dude, nothing is going to be the same, when you’re a Daddy, it’s like God, so much work, so much poop, piss, and puke, but it’s so worth it.”

“Yeah,” Jim replied. 

Jim dropped off the guys and made a beeline to the diaper store, when he walked in and saw the shelves filled with cute colorful ABDL diaper packages, plastic pants, onesies, cloth diapers of all kinds.  It was like he was in some kind of alternate universe.  “Excuse me sir, we’ll be closing in just a few minutes,” the lady behind the counter said.  Jim grabbed a sample pack of the PeakABU and rushed to the counter.  He was too embarrassed to really say anything and was glad when the cashier put his diapers in a solid black plastic bag, still he hid them in his backpack. 

Jim had been telling the guys the truth about needing a gift and ended up going to a mall. The idea of Pam being pregnant was stuck in Jim’s mind and he was beginning to think that when he freaked out a couple weeks ago he’d made a horrible mistake.  In the jewelry department he saw a gold chain with the word Mommy connected in the middle and he instantly bought it. 

Jim dropped off the Jeep and was thankful that evening was approaching and it was starting to cool off.  He checked his phone and found a text from Doug, “Hey bro, we’re heading to check out some other scenic sights, call me and we’ll hook up.”  Jim did not really want to go through another night of strip clubs.  He looked up and a sign caught his eye, it said, “Club Piranha.” 

“Well that’s an interesting coincidence,” Jim said aloud as he pulled the folded passes out of his pocket.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sarah_Hillcrest changed the title to Training Her Baby (Part 37 added 11/29/2020)