LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding plastic backed diapers in British Columbia

northerndiapers

Has anyone else noticed how hard it is to find plastic backed diapers lately? And before everyone tells me to buy on-line, I can't (I have a wife and kids at home who don't know about my fetish, and we do not have a credit card). I live in Fort St John, in Northern BC, and have had a real hard time finding good old fashion plastic backed diapers. I travel up and down the province several times a year (except to not to the Vancouver area) and have not been able to find a store that sells Tranquility, Abena, or any others. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I feel your pain northerndiapers.  I used to live in FSJ myself and I can't think of anywhere that would sell plastic diapers at all.  There USED to be a medical supply store in Dawson Creek that had some years ago but I don't even know if its open anymore.

The closest stores that I know of that sell Abena and Tranquility are in Edmonton.  They're called Healthcare solutions and they have two locations.  I've been to both and they do indeed sell Abena plastic backed diapers like the L4 and they do sell Tranquility ATN's as well.

Here in PG, PG Surge Med sells diapers as well but I think they're Tena and Attends brands.

@northerndiapers Maybe this might be an option.  

There is a way around 'buying online' if you don't have a credit card and you live with others that don't know about your fetish.  I used to have to hide my fetish from my wife as well which meant finding a way to buy online with out her knowing via the bank account and without a big package coming to the door.  I now longer have to and sometimes she even engages with me in it but that's another story. I still get my diapers shipped to my flex delivery address (see below) cause that's what I'm used to.  She probably wouldn't care if the package came to the house but like i said, that's just what i'm used to.

1. Buy a prepaid credit card 'gift card' from any drug store for whatever denomination you intend to spend.

2. Set up a flex delivery address with canada post here: https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/personal/receiving/alternative-delivery/flexdelivery.page?ecid=murl|pdn|lh|297 

It basically signs you up for a delivery address that you can use when making purchases online.  the address is at whatever post office you pick where you want to pick up your package.  It's like a P.O. box but free and accepts pretty much any size parcel.  I've gotten some big ones there before loaded up with diapers, boosters, clothing and etc.  Good times.  You can pick up whenever you want (you have 15 days before they return to sender) and transport to your stash spot when it's convenient for you :)

3. I'm not affiliated with these guys/gals in anyway but I strongly recommend shopping here at Rearz.ca https://rearz.ca They are canadian, out of ontario, and ship quickly and discreetly. That last one of course is a must. 

Some of my personal favorites are the inspire+incontrol nighttime briefs https://rearz.ca/inspire-incontrol-nighttime-briefs/.  White plastic backed diaper that hold an insane amount.  

The rearz safari nighttime briefs are great if you're into printed diapers https://rearz.ca/safari-nighttime-briefs/  incredibly thick and also holds an insane amount.  

I'm currently wearing my new favorite right now as i'm typing.  Little rascals nappies https://rearz.ca/little-rascals/ thick, cool print, hold a ton.

Anyways, I used to lament about not being able to buy sweet diapers online until someone else pointed out to me the flex delivery option and it was an absolute godsend.  Hopefully you can make use of it too.  

Cheers,

R

this is great, thanks. I have recently been to Edmonton and got a bag of L4's and a bag of Tranquility ATN that I am using sparingly. I am still hoping for more suggestions, but in the meantime I will check out the PG Med store next time I'm in PG, and  baby tristesa, I am sure going to set this up for any future buying. I have never heard of this and it is a great idea. As well, hopefully, I can be open with my wife and she may be accepting of my fetish (it is only diapers, I do not practice the AB stuff - Just a DL)

Hi Northern diaper I see you are in fsj I'm in Chetwynd and also a DL

I also get my supply from rearz also you might want to look at amazon.ca 

I use inspire from rearz and for site am on from age comfort both ships in unmarked boxes except age comfort puts there name on the shipping label

Amazon.ca ships by courier which is an option for you

Feel free to PM me if you like

Looking for freinds in the area with the same mind like