LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Thanks for coming with me. As much as I don’t want this night to end we should probably get back “ as he walked with her hand in hand and drove them back to her apartment.

Emma was working on getting the kids to sleep as Liam was fast asleep in his crib both Tommy and Hailey in there pjs but unable to sleep missing there mommy and daddy too much unable to sleep without them

Liam was fast asleep in the other room but Chris and Hailey were on the couch in the living room watching cartoons. Both in onsie jammies sipping bottles neither wanting to fall asleep till mommy or daddy was there. James and aurora walk in and Emma looks at the door “hey guys look who’s here”

hailey and chris turn around and smile 

“hi daddy!”

chris smiles big “mommy mommy!!”

Chris snuggled into her as he was the bigger mommas boy of the twins. “No sweep I mwiss u” 

james picked up Hailey “same for you missy but did you have a good time?” As he picked her up and she gently nodded “we pway awot” as she let out a long yawn 

“Yea they actually got along really well although we may need show James a few pointers on how to do hair or she’ll be a baseball cap to her prom one day” 

James blushed a little “yea I could use some pointers on that” he rubbed Haileys back as she was resting against him “I can’t thank you enough for watching her...” he tuned to Aurora “and I had a really good time tonight, hopefully see you again soon?”

Chris was fighting that immenent sleep as he layed agaisnt aurora and his breathing got heavier along with his eyes 

Emma listened as she heard about the dinner, the walk and the kiss “aww sounds like an amazing night and I think you both really need each other and the kids are great together. You better see him again” as they recapped.

Liam was having a bad dream and could be heard on the baby monitor whimpering and tossing and turning a little in his crib 

He stayed close to her and eventually fell back to sleep. 

Emma left as well since she had class in the morning.

james couldn’t stop thinking about his date and how he had a good time. He gets home and tucks Hailey to sleep