LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

Christopher and Liam were running around and playing and Chris came over to say hi to Hailey. James smiled and thanked Emma for watching her and gave his number if she needed anything and talked to Hailey “ok I’m only going to be gone for a little but ok but you have 2 new friends to play with ok” giving her a hug and a kiss 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James started to leave but Hailey ran back over “nooo...daddy You pway too pease” as James sighed and picked her up “I won’t be gone long and you are going to have look at all the fun stuff they have here” mourning sorry to aurora as he tryed to settle her down 

James sat on the floor with Hailey  knowing he needed to go soon to make the reservation he made but Hailey more important. He waited till she was immersed with a toy and her show before quietly getting up and leaving with aurora as they left and went to his car “I’m really sorry...I guess leaving was a bit harder than I imagined”

“Yea I figured we both needed a nice night out as regular people not as parents” Although it was taking everything in James to not check his phone he was enjoying his night with aurora and getting to know her as they ordered food and drinks 

James smiled and said thanks and called Emma to check in and make sure Hailey was fine. When she answered it was clear there was laughter between the 3kids as she said they are fine and to go back to the date. James thanks her before looking back up at aurora “thanks for that sorry...good thing is it sounds like Hailey really gets along with your kids and she’s usually pretty shy”

“That explains how you are so great with kids than. I was in school studying law but than my now ex got pregnant with Hailey and we tryed to make it work but it became clear she had other priorities so I got full custody and moved here for a fresh start”