LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ of course baby and you can show him your pretty diaper.” She said as she got the old one off and wipes her clean before powdering her bottom and blowing raspberries on her tummy. She got the new diaper on and her jammies situated.” Let’s go see daddy.” She said tossing the old diaper 

Hailey smiled as she twirled in the mirror first as she had her hair nice wearing her favorite Elsa shirt and now her favorite diaper as well she made her way to the living room “daddy daddy wook awora make me pwetty pwincess wike Elsa see!” As she came out proudly.

James got up wanting to be careful not to wake the boys “aww sweetie you look absolutely beautiful, she even helped you with your hair I love it” he hugs her tight and looks up at Aurora and mouths “thank you” and looks at Hailey again “did you say thank you for getting a bath and your fair done to miss. Aurora” Hailey smiled and came back over and hugged her leg “rank you!!!!”

Hailey was snuggled up her mouth securely on the bottle as she enjoyed her milk and started to drift to sleep doll in arm till she was fast asleep against aurora.

James picked up both Chris and Liam one in each arm and carried them to the car. Both naturally held onto James and didn’t budge as he got each secure in a car seat and covered up in blankets. He waited by the car for aurora to come out not wanting to leave them alone

As they slept in there car seats Liam began to release his bladder giving his diaper and heavy soaking, meanwhile Chris without much effort unloaded everything he ate for dinner into his diaper making a few grunt sounds as he slept than sighing 

Neither one of them even budged as they were changed and put to bed. Liam did squirm a bit looking for his teddy bear but woke up and saw it in his crib and hugged it tight before drifting back to sleep.

James knew he would have a long day ahead of him  tomorrow as it would be his first day back to work and school and went to bed 

All the kids slept through the night exhausted from the long day. That next morning James woke up and got himself ready for work and school and got Haileys things ready. After getting her dressed and fed he went to take her to day car. Hailey was having a hard time with it all she screamed and cried like James had never seen before when he was trying to leave. He didn’t know what to and even as he picked her up to console her she was crying pretty bad. He sent a text to Aurora “hey I know it’s short notice but can Hailey spend the day with you all? She’s having a rough morning :( “

James smiled relieved Hailey still pretty upset as James left the daycare “you’re ok, don’t worry we’re gonna go somewhere a lot better ok” as he drove to auroras apartment and knocked on the door. Haileys face still red from screaming and crying as she had her face buried into james

HaIley still had her face hidden and started rubbing her teary eyes her face red and flushed as James gave Aurora a quick kiss “thank you. I don’t know what was going on with her today but I’ve never seen her have a meltdown like that before “

Hailey started to reach for aurora a little when she saw where they were