LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m gonna do the half California panini and soup” as they talked to the waiter about what they all wanted to order. James started to feed a bottle to Hailey in the meantime.

Liam was sipping his bottle of juice as well. It was hard to see at the table but he was fidgeting with his legs as his body told him that he needed to go potty but he didn’t know what to do since he’s only gone once and that was for the comfort of home in his little potty 

He pulled them down as he accidently peed a little in the pull up but as placed on the potty and immediately relaxed as he peed and sighed relieved as he was scared he was gonna have an accident. “I done now!” He said proudly 

He giggled and put his pull up back on and pants and washed his hands like mommy told him “see told you me Big kid”  as he holds her ha d when they leave the bathroom 

James was sitting at the table. Skye was still attached to James and James was talking to Chris wanting to get to know him as Chris babbled a bit about how his favorite superhero was Batman 

The kids all ate there meals Hailey snuggled into James as James was enjoying life but looked at the time and sighed “ok I gotta get to work...i’ll There around 5 is that ok?”

liam and Chris letting out belches and playing with the plastic utensils and banging them in the table like drums 

“Can we pway at the park now mommy, please!!!!!” Chris now hyper from his big lunch as Liam bounced in his booster chair “yea yea let’s pway there “

Hailey just stayed snuggled into James and ducked her thumb not wanting to go anywhere 

James paid and held Hailey as they walked to the car and James put Hailey in her  car seat. “Now please be good and i’ll See you soon” he kissed her head and gave her a bottle which she drank not crying but still a bit sad and nodded her head.

James helped the boys with there car seats as well making sure all 3 were buckled in and kissed aurora “i’ll See you later. Promise to call me if You need anything”

Liam and Chris both yelled in excitement about the park and ice cream as they could barely contain in and were ready to burst out if there car seats. Hailey was quieter and smiled but stayed there enjoying her bottle for the moment