LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello! I’m new to the website and thought I would post one of the role play stories I’ve been doing with someone who doesn’t want to be tagged, similar to far from home and some sophie And pudding stories. However I’m not quite sure if i did everything right, I can move this to a different section if it’s not right. 

Disclaimer: English is my first language but the person I’m doing this with is German. His second language is English his English is pretty close to perfect but there are some times things will be off, and I do not have the time to go back and edit all of them! So yay! Hopefully it doesn’t bug you too much and if you don’t like it well, don’t read it... we both love this story and we hope you do to. 

AND OH MY GOSH IM SORRY ABOUT TENSE CHANGES AGGHHHH I’m not that good at writing... please be nice. Without further ado here’s my first attempt at a story:

Chapter One

I was a little worried about Elaina being sick and at home alone, I decided I’d give her a call just to make sure she’s ok and didn’t need anything, “heyy Elaina how’s the cold, feeling any better, is there anything I can do for you?”

"Hey Will" I cough and sneeze in the phone. "It won't kill me, I think. If you could bring me some peppermint tea and some more tissus that would be great."

“Sure thing laina you’ll have to give me a couple minutes though” 5 minutes later I show up at the house with some blankets, tea and tissues. Walking in I find you lying on the couch resting your eyes, or sleeping. Quietly I whisper, “heyyyyy Elaina you up?”

I open my eyes and skriek out loud. "Oh my god! You scared me to death. Please never ever sneak up on me like this again"

“Ah! Sorry I didn’t want to wake you if you were asleep! Here’s the tea you wanted and the tissues. I thought you could use a blanket” I sat down in an armchair next to the couch, not sure how long I’d be staying. “Hey hey hey no you stay lying down, I’m going to make the tea and I’m gonna cook us some soup. You just stay comfy” I stand up and rub her back for a second before getting up to go to the kitchen

"Thank you so much Will." I take the blanket and curl myself in.
"I will make me some tea as soon as I find the strength to get up from the couch." I groan a bit "And I still have to cook something"

Soon after, I return with the tea, with a lid and straw in it so it doesn’t spill, I walk back over to Elaina but instead of taking my arm chair seat I sit next to her head on the couch. tapping her shoulder, “alright you thirsty for some tea?” I guide the straw to her lips

As I feel the straw I don't even bother to open my eyes and just accept the straw. I drink a bit and smile
"Thanks for taking care of me, will"

“Any time and every time Elaina. Just drink up for me” holding the cup with one hand I started rubbing her back with the other

I drink the whole cup of tea and my tummy grumbles.
"How long will the soup take? Iḿ really hungry."
I lean against your hand. It´s quite strange to be cared for like this, but I kinda like it

“Just a sec I’m heating it up Elaina, do you want more tea?” I hear your stomach growling and rest a hand on it “do you need to get to the bathroom?”

I blush a deep shade of red. "No, I don't need to go, I'm just hungry." Actually, I needed to go but it would have been way to embarrassing....

“Alright if you’re sure, if you need to go just tell me and I can help you get there if you need it” I finished up the soup and brought it over to the table on the side of the couch, “can you sit up for me so we can get you some soup”

I sit up, still cuddled in the blanket.
"Thanks but I think I could go to the bathroom myself Oh, and the soup smells great, thanks for cooking."
I say and grab the spoon.

“Oh alright you must be good to feed yourself too then” I was going to grab the spoon but she seemed to have it handled, I went back to my seat at the armchair and kicked back pulling out a book, I figured I’d stay, I could always help if she needed me again

I dig the spoon in the soup and guide it to my mouth. Just then I have to sneeze and the soup flys from the spoon threw the room.
"God damn! I hate being ill!" I was never good at sitting still, was always full of energy and being forced to lie in bed all day was just horrible. And because that's not enough, I have to sneeze and get everything dirty

“Oh! One second Elaina don’t move a muscle” I hurried to the kitchen and brought out a few napkins, I dabbed at elainas nose and shirt and the couch, I wiped her mouth clean too. “Here why don’t you let me do this, you just relax” I say taking the spoon and scooping up the first bite, “alright open up”

I blush again. Being cared for like this reminds me of the times when I was ill as a little girl and my mommy and daddy taking care of me.
"Uhm, thanks, I think." I say while opening my mouth and allowing you to feed me.

I feed the first few spoonfuls normally before a quick tease “here comes the choo choo train” I say with a warm smile and a small laugh in my voice

I eat the spoon full as well and smile back at you.
"Thank you daddy." I tease you back. ˋIt´s nice to have such a good friend who cares for me and jokes with me´ I think and continue eating

“Aww I think the baby’s just a little delusional” I teased right back. but inside my heart flutters when she calls me daddy, even though I know she’s only joking. Maybe some day she’ll actually call me that. But for now she was sick, so I just kept on finishing until the bowl of soup was empty

Once the bowl was empty I cuddle myself into your arm. We did it many times before and it just felt so right at that moment.
"I hope I will get better soon" I say and press my legs together.

I waited a minute and just watched her be comfortable In my arm. But eventually i knew we’d have to move, so I scooped her up cradling her in my arms letting the blanket fall off her. “Alright if you’re gonna nap let’s do it in bed ok Elaina?” I began walking over to Where I knew her room to be from my previous visits to her house

I cuddle in your arm while you carry me. "Wait, I need to pee before you bring me in my bed. Otherwise I will flood it" I joke and give you a kiss on the cheek.

“Alright making a detour to the bathroom!” I announced in an announcer voice impression, I did a quick spin for fun and headed that way, “what’d you do that for baby?” I didn’t mind the kiss at all heck no, I just didn’t know why she did it, we weren’t a couple...

"I don´t know, you take such a good care of me, I think a little kiss on the cheek to thank you for that won´t hurt." I hide my face at your chest. It was embarrassing and felt wrong now that I gave you that kiss.

“Hey it’s ok sweetheart let’s get to the bathroom” I open the door and push it open with my foot, taking note of the bath and shower. Nooo definitely not I thought to myself. I resumed what I was doing and lifted the toilet lid skillfully with my foot setting her down on the seat

"Thank you for bringing me here, I think I can manage the rest myself."
I blush a deep red and images of you undressing me and sitting me on a childs potty flash in my mind. I knew that you are very protective, but today was a totally new experience for me.

“Haha I know that silly, just shout out if you fall in” i joke one last time before walking just outside to wait for her, whistling a bit, the same image running through my mind of undressing Elaina. I brushed it off though when she mentioned it casually”

I go to the toilet and wash my hands afterwards. I splash my face with some water and come back out of the bathroom.
"I think I got a fever, Will. I´ll need to check my temperature."

“No no no let me handle that, you, off to bed, March” I walked into the bathroom and checked the medicine cabinet finding a thermometer that would work for Elaina. I walked back on to her room thermometer ready.

"it´s, you know, the kind of thermometer, well, for the bum." I stutter. "My mom always said that taking the temperature in the bottom is the most accurate way and I never changed to anything else."

“Oh ok that’s a little different but it’s no problem, I don’t imagine you’re able to reach back there and use/read it well by yourself?” I ask walking up to her rolling you on your stomach flipping her skirt all the way up, but waiting to hear confirmation before continuing, looking around searching for eye contact

Oh my god, he is going to take my temperature! I blush and hide my face in my pillow. I don´t respond to your question, but that I lay still with my bum up in the air so you can reach it better is an answer for itself.

Somehow will found her need for help adorable, and removed her panties. “Alright try to relax Elaina, 3, 2, 1,”
Will inserted the thermometer feeling her muscles clench up immediately but then slowly relax

In my position you can see everything you shouldn´t and I bite in the pillow to relieve a bit of distress. I can´t prevent you from seeing my private parts, but I pray that you don´t recognize the little wet spot in my panties. Just to prove you wrong with your question I tried to hold my pee longer than I should have a while you carried me, a spurt of pee escaped into my panties.

Will waited about a minute before it started beeping, he took it out and looked, “it looks like you do have a fever. 101 degrees!” Will let out a low whistle. “Alright let’s get you all fixed up then” will started pulling the panties back up but his pointer finger felt a little wet when he grabbed them. He looked at the lavender colored panties and saw a small spot of darker purple. He pulled the panties up the rest of the way and flipped elainas skirt back down, rolling her over, he announced “it looks like you almost didn’t make it! You gotta tell me Elaina when you have to go to the bathroom ok? Now let’s get you under covers and in bed” will pulled the covers up. Only now did he notice some of the things in her room, she actually had some stuffed animals, and she still held onto her baby blanket. It was one of the reasons he first took an interest in her actually, the fact that maybe she liked being little at heart. He’d figure that out later, but to start he decided to grab a stuffed animal and bring it to Elaina.

I cuddle into my pillow. "I was fine the whole time, Will. My last accident is ages ago!" It was a lie, but a lie that you didn´t need to know. I hold it till the last second most of the time. Other things where just more important than going to the toilet. But the result of this was more than one accident in the past couple of month.
I take the stuffy and blush again. "Could you hand me that blanket? I can´t sleep without it. Super embarrassing, I know."

“Haha alright I don’t judge baby girl” will got up and brought the blanket back to Elaina, “does your blankie have a name, or your stuffie?” Will asked this in all seriousness knowing that lots of little girls with stuffed animals loved to talk about them, would Elaina be any different?

"The blanket doesn´t have a name. But my stuffed animals all have names. The dog you gave me is called Laika. The bear over there is Mr. Cuddles. I cuddle him whenever I´m sad. Uhm, the giraffe in the corner is called Marta and the monkey on my wardrobe is called Charlie."
I tell it to you with full enthusiasm. Not many people know about my stuffys and those who do normally don´t care to ask about them.

“Well nice to meet you all Laika, cuddles, Marta, Charlie I’m sure you’re all very nice and will look after Elaina as she has her nap right?” I chuckle and kiss Elaina’s forehead, “there now we’re even, get some sleep I’ll be back to wake you in an hour or so”

"Thanks will."
I take my blanket and Laika and cuddle with them and soon drift of to sleep.

Elaina looked so peaceful napping, he’d have to have her take them more often. For now he went back to his armchair and thought of what he should do the rest of the day for Elaina. Maybe a visit to the doctor’s was in order? No it was just a cold, only if things got worse. Tonight we’ll watch a movie I decided.
———————————————————————————

feed back is appreciated! Thanks for reading my story ? there’s definitely more to come (maybe, like i have more written buttt...)

THANKS to everyone who commented on the first chapter, as always feedback is appreciated. Annnnnnnnd time for chapter 2

Chapter 2:

While sleeping I dream that we go to the playground and you push me on the swings. We have a ton of fun there and I smile while sleeping.

An hour ticks away and it’s time to wake the sleeping beauty up, I walk into her room to find her hugging her blankie, and smiling happily, I didn’t want to wake her so I went up next to her and started rubbing her back slowly trying to bring her back from her sleep

I lean against your hand and slowly open my eyes.
"Is the hour over already? I could sleep even longer."
I smile at you. "I had a strange dream. We where at the playground and you pushed me on the swings."

“Wow that is strange, maybe we can try it sometimes sounds fun! But yes unfortunately it’s been an hour, next time we can get you a longer nap for now You’re a little too sick for the playground. I kiss your forehead again 1 because you’re so adorable I just have to kiss you, 2 I say verbally, “Instead of putting that thermometer back up your butt” I explain. “Alright you still seem pretty warm maybe a little less then before the nap but I might be crazy. Let’s see anything you want to do before dinner? Anything you want to do for dinner?”

"Hell yes, that´s way better then the thermometer back in my bum."
I get up with my blankie and my stuffy in my arms.
"How about some TV? And pizza would be great for dinner "

“Hmmm I was thinking of watching a movie later so maybe not tv, how about a board game? Do you like checkers, or connect 4? Uh uh uh, sick girls don’t have to walk” I scooped Elaina up off her feed and deposited her on the couch, “stay right here while I find a game”

“I would like to play Ludo. It´s in the cupboard in the top drawer. Oh and could you make me another tea please?"

“Alright we can play Ludo” I head over to the cupboard and find the game where mentioned, bringing it back to Elaina, placing it on a table in front of her, “would you like a bigger blanket that can cover all of you? You can still keep your blankie”
I get up and go start another cup of tea.

"Thanks Will, a bigger blanket would be great."
I cuddle with Laika and set the board up.

I finished the tea and set it up the same way as last time, this time though I allowed her to hold it herself so I could play the game with her, “alright you go first”

I put the blanket and Laika down next to me so I have my hands free and ready for use. With one hand I take the tea and drink and with the other i throw the dice and move my piece

Wanting you to win I purposefully don’t make the most strategic moves with my pieces, while this is a game mostly of luck, it’s still important to move the right piece. Elaina was sick and winning would definitely make her happy, and that was the real goal of the game

After I won the game I chuckle.
"You are the worst Ludo player on earth. Another round?"

“Haha ok ok don’t be so harsh! You big bully” I lightly throw a pillow at her, and smile inwardly at my personal victory. “How’re you doing on that tea? Let me know if you want a snack or something”

I dodge the pillow and threw it bag to you.
"You know that it is very mean to throw pillows at ill people, don't you?." I laugh a bit and give you a big smile.
"The tea is all gone and a snack sound great, please."

I stand up with the pillow and walk over making it look like I’m going to throw it back at you, but right as I’m coming down I drop the pillow, change tactics and start tickling. “Alright alright how’s your tummy, are you good on any food here

I start to laugh and squirm under your fingers.
"Please stop will." I plead between laughter. "Im gonna pee my pants if you continue!"

I give one more small tickle then cave in and stop. “Didn’t I just take you to the bathroom? Do you need me to take you again”

I blush again and shake my head. "No I'm fine. It just have accidents while being tickled from time to time"

“Well that’s not good, because I’m going to be tickling you a lot!” I walked over to the kitchen to find some kind of snack, maybe some dry cereal? A granola bar? I decide to go with just a bowl of Cheerios and bring them back to her

"If I pee because of you, you can clean up the mess!" I pout a bit and take the bowl of cheerios in my lap. I grumble a "thanks" and start to eat the cheerios

“Haha sounds fair enough. Alright so what I’m hearing is it’s totally ok to do... this!” Just for a quick moment I tickle her side before backing off to sit in my own chair, gosh I Imagined how cute, and embarrassed she would be if she had an accident, but I wouldn’t embarrass her, id so my best to make her feel loved and protected

I squirm and laugh again and throw laika after you once you let go.
"Bite him, laika. He deserves it!"
I glare at you, ready to dodge your next tickle attack and eat my cherrios

“What’s that Laika? Oh you’re on my side? You think we should tickle attack Elaina? Why I think that’s a great idea! But we should wait don’t you think till she’s not ready for it.” I pretend to be having a conversation with Laika holding the stuffed animal up to my ear and back in front of me back and forth.

I cross my arms and turn my back to you.
"You both are super mean. I don't like you anymore. You can play Ludo with Laika if you are such good friends." I pout a bit but continue to munch cheerios after seconds.

“Alright,” I roll the dice and move my pieces, “Laika your turn” taking the stuffed animals paws in my hand I make the animal role and have it move its pieces. “Alright you may have Laika back fine fine” I begin handing over Laika

I take laika and cuddle her. "It´s nice that you don´t mind my stuffies. Most people things it´s wired to have stuffies with my age" I say and roll the dice. "Because you were so mean I´m allowed to throw again." I stick my tongue  out and move Laikas piece again.

“Allllright I’ll allow it just this once... and i think it’s really cute you still have them, I love them too.” I roll the dice and make my move knocking one of your pieces back to the start

"Do you have stuffies aswell?" I ask.
"Hey, that was mine, thrown your own pieces out!" I pretend to pout but can't keep myself from grinning

“Awww unfortunately no I don’t have any stuffies but I wish i did! Don’t get all pouty on me! Come on let’s finish up you’re going down, then we can have some dinner”

"I can give you one, if you want. I can´t love them all enough, so you could love one for me." I smile at you. "It´s your turn."

“No no you should keep them! But that’s very sweet of you” I rolled the dice and made my move. The game would soon be coming to an end

I have more than the ones in my room… there are sooo many. I play with you and loose. "You cheated! I'm sure, I can't be loosing to Mr. Ludo newbie"

“Haha ok princess it seems you did though. And now dinner! What would her highness like?” Trying out a new nickname which Elaina seemed to like. I lifted Elaina off the bed and carried her to a chair in the kitchen

I wrap my arms around you while you carry me.
"I would love some lasagna, Mr. Horse."
I chuckle and wrap my blanket around me as soon as I'm sitting on the chair

“Hey that’s not nice Elaina! Alright lasagna might take a bit, would the princess like to wait on the couch or over here while I make it?” I whirled around with her in my arms and stood looking down at her while I waited for an answer

"I will wait here, I don´t want to stay alone" I giggle while you turn around with me and look up to you. I blush a bit and kick my legs up and down, looking brightly up at Will.

“Alright annnnd we are landing!” I swoosh down gently setting Elaina down on the chair tickling her side teasingly before going around the table and starting to prepare the lasagna

"I hope you can cook good. As a princess I have high expectations."
I say and give Laika a big cuddle.
"Laika thinks your lasagne is going to burn."

“Laika certainly knows a think of two about cooking, it’s almost done! Elaina could you move Laika away so she doesn’t get messy during dinner?”

I sit Laika on the far corner of the table so I can watch her.
"The lasagna smells awesome, I can't wait to taste it"

“Allllright all done Elaina, here’s a section for you, annnd one for me!” I dished out the lasagna giving Elaina a knife and fork and a napkin that I tucked in her shirt

I pull the napkin out.
"I don't need a bib, Will. I can keep my shirt clean."
I say and put the napkin down next to my plate.
"Thanks for cooking and enjoy your meal."

“It’s not a bib Elaina it’s just to keep you clean. But alright if you insist. If there’s a mess then we do it my way next time understand?” I begin eating my own meal

"Yes Sir, understood Sir"
I joke and start to eat. Almost the whole lasagne gets into my belly without any problems. I take my fork with the last bite of the meal and grin self-confident that I proved right. That cause me to get unconcentrated and the lasagna landed in the middle of my shirt.
"Oops" is everything I can say and blush for failing

“Oh! And you were doing such a good job too. I told you you should’ve kept a napkin princess.” I took my own napkin and got it wet under the sink, going over and dabbing up the stain on your shirt. “There we go good as new… well close anyway.”

"Come on, that doesn't count. I was flawless until the last bite." I defend myself.
"what film will we watch?" I just wanted to change the topic as soon as possible. It was strange. Close to Will everything felt different, felt better. It was embarrassing to have a little accident or to mess with my food, but he was so warm and cared for me so good.
"Can you carry me back to the living room?" Another chance to cuddle into his strong arms and to rest my head on his chest.

Thanks for reading i hope you liked it ??

-Point360/2

Thanks to those who have commented! This chapters a bit shorter but oh well I hope you like it??

Chapter 3

“You still dirtied your shirt Elaina, you’re not getting out of that bib so easily. I was thinking Cinderella, maybe beauty and the beast? What would you like. And of course I’ll give you a ride princess.” I bend over to pick her up but instead of cradling her, I pick her up lifting her over my right shoulder carrying her like a sack of potatoes

"A bib? You can't be serious. I don't need a bib!" I pout.
I shriek as you pick me like this.
"hey, you can't carry a princess like this!"
I hit your back slightly with my open palm.

“Well than princess you should’ve been more careful eating. I’ll carry you however I deem fit Elaina” I gave her bottom a playful swat before setting her down on the couch. “Alright so what movie will it be”

"Beauty and the best" I say and chuckle. "Because I'm a beauty and you are my beast hehehe." I start laughing at my own joke.

“Oh thats sooooo funny, I’ll put it in. Someone’s quite the giggly princess” I say and start to tickle you more and more after I put it on

"No Will, Please stop!" I squeal and wiggle under your fingers. I laugh real hard but get quiet suddenly.
"Oh No" I say while I feel the wetness spread in my crotch.

“What is it lani what’s wrong?” Not knowing what was going on I put my hands to your shoulders and look into her eyes searching for the problem.

Tears form in my eyes. " I told you what happens if you tickle me to much!"
I slightly hit your chest.
"I peed my pants because of you"

“Now that would be true! But you don’t have pants!” I flash a quick smile, and lift you into a cradled position, “alright let’s just go get you changed out of these icky clothes. It’s no big deal, I won’t tell anyone I pinky promise!” The way she helplessly wet was adorable and made her seem so needy, yet in a good way

"It was your fault anyway!" I say but cuddle in your chest. I hide my face in your chest and sob. It was so embarrassing to have an accident infront of you, but you are so calm that I relax again.

Walking into the room I see you down on the bed walking to the closet to find some pajamas, and happen to find a cute unicorn onesie that I pick out for you, next I find some panties for you, but leave out a bra as these are pajamas. “Alright here you go Elaina. Alright alright that accident can be my fault, but anymore are yours! Did you get it all out then or do you still have to go potty?” I say not realizing how childish that might sound to her

I blush a deep red. "Everything is out. At least I think so." I see the onesie. "Oh no, I don't wear that. That was just for a costume party. My Pajamas are on the right side in the top."

“Whaaat no these are super cool there’s no way you’re not wearing them, you don’t need my help getting them on do you?” I say teasingly “come on get dressed”

"okay, just for you." I say and without thinking about it, I undress infront of you till I am completly naked. I take the undis from you and slip them on and put the onesie on afterwards. "Happy?" I ask and turn around for you

“Haha. Yes, you are super cute! Do you need help with the zipper or are you good, I’ll take your wet clothes and put them in the wash, and then we can get to our movie.”

"Could you please help me with the zipper? It's in the back and I can't reach it alone."
I turn my back to you and once the zipper is closed I hold my arms to you so you pick me up again.

There’s something about helping someone get dressed that makes you feel needed on a deep level, turning her around and sipping her up alone would have made me awww, but when she turned back and put her arms up for me to carry her I couldn’t help but audibly awww at her, hopefully she didn’t notice. I put my head between your arms so they can easily wrap around my neck for support and pick her up in a cradle,lying her down on the couch next to me. “Alright all settled in let’s get started” I dim the lights and start the show.

I wrap my arms around your neck and put my head down on your shoulder.
"You know, Will, it´s not so bad to be ill when you are around."
When we are both on the couch, I cuddle to you and pull Laika in my arms.
"We are ready to go when you are"
I say and smile at you.

“Aww thanks Im glad to hear it. But don’t go getting sick more often!” As the movie starts I start running fingers through your hair, and playing with it, and every now and then switching to your back and tracing circles on it, and occasionally just rubbing it.

I calm down and enjoy the attention I get from you. I lean into your body and smile.
"You are the best friend I could ever imagine" I say and rest my head on your chest.

“Alright elaina, we forgot to get you a bath today so tomorrow you’re gonna definitely be needing one. For now though we’re fine.” I use my arms to support her as she cuddles into me “you too Elaina” we continue cuddling throughout the movie, and soon the movies reaching the final fight with the beast and Gaston.

During the fight I cuddle extra close to you and squirm a bit.
"I don´t like fighting scenes, they are so scary! It would be better if they just drank a coke together and talked about it."
I squirm on the couch and press my legs together.
"I may need your help to get to the toilet please."

“Of course I’ll help you lani, do you need to go right now, or would you rather wait for the end of the movie?” I ask kindly holding her tight

"I can wait till the end of the movie, it´s almost over anyway."
I say and squirm some more. I cross my legs to prevent peeing myself again, but I don´t want to miss a single second of this beautiful movie

“Alright lani ready to go to the bathroom?” I say moving my arm beneath her legs and around her back lifting her up off the ground

I gasp as you pick me up and I feel a bit of pee spurting into my panties. I blush and just hope you won´t realize that I had my second `little´ accident this day, not to mention the major one just one and a half hour ago.
"Please hurry, Will, I need to go real bad" I plead and press my hands between my legs.

“Alright Im hurrying I’m hurrying!” I quickly rush off to the bathroom and unzip the back of her onesie pulling it down off of her and quickly setting her on the toilet, with the amount of accidents she was having maybe we should look into pull ups maybe she has a UTI or something, i’d have to deal with that later, right now I had to deal with this

As soon as I sit on the toilet I let go and a big stream of pee hits the toilet. I sigh with relief and don´t even worry about you still watching me.
After about a minute, the steam stops.
"All done" I announce and smile at you.

“Good job lani! Let’s get you some new undies it looks like these are a little wet. You just wait right here and I’ll be back with the clothes.” I rush off into the bedroom and pull out some new underwear that was probably going to be end up wet too at some point or another I thought, but oh well. I rushed back to the bathroom and held the new underwear open, “step in for me honey.”

Thanks for reading! As always advice, or grammar tips or anything of the sort are  appreciated!

Wow, sorry it took three chapters before I managed to get to this story. I am enjoying it a bunch.  I am really curious to discover if either or both are into the ABDL thing or if they want to but haven’t realized it yet. I would have loved to give this a like but I still don’t have any more for the day. I will be looking forward to reading more.