LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training

Spanky

Mommy and Daddy say I'm six years old and way too old to still be using my diapers.  I  don't want to go potty.  They said I'll really get it good if I  go in my diaper one more time. I'm out playing in the back yard and I  just peed and pooped my diaper again. 

Yes I continued to play outside for a while. Mom called me in for lunch.  First thing she did was check my diaper. She grabbed my hand and said "you were warned ". She grabbed her biggest wooden spoon , sat down on a kitchen chair,  pulled down my pants and pulled me over her knee. She held my legs down with her other leg and proceeded to beat my butt. She held me tight,  holding my arm with her free arm so I couldn't block the blows.  They kept coming,  right cheek,  left cheek,  right cheek,  left cheek.  My messy diaper was no match for the heavy wooden spoon and my butt was on fire.

When she was finally done,  she stood me up, pulled my pants back up over my still messy diaper then sat me in the corner. She said don't move or you'll get some more. 

It really hurt to sit, but I knew if I moved, I'd get it again.