LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heading out on a road trip family style (private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Alfie nodded a little still rubbing her eyes some showing she was tired but when she heard the noise she brighten up some. “Hi Mommy!” She called as Tammy knocked once more before just opening the door. “Hey you two Harry needs a change as well as Scarlett or at less more padding” Tammy said back as she let go of Harry’s hand. “Dan honey will you watch the girls while I change Harry?” She asked about to lay Scarlett next to Alfie but then reached to the diaper bag pulling out a disposable changing mat putting it on the floor and laying Scarlett there as she didn’t know if the girls would both fit on the changing table and if they would fight being that close so for the time this would work. Tammy then turned to Harry starting to pull down his pants first to see really how wet his was. “Oh honey you where are pretty wet..do you need to make any more potty?” Tammy asked since she could take off the diaper and he could use the normal toilet or like the girls just waiting another minute or two could bring a whole new wave of pee or even more meaning one diaper would be filled to the max and not two filled just somewhat.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan kissed his wife and daughter. 

He looks at Harry "Harry needs a change? I guess he's adjusting to his diapers well.  Yeah I'll watch the girls" I say as I help Scarlett onto the table so she can sit with her sister "want me to change Scarlett?" I offer "you're changing Harry so it makes sense"

Harry shakes his head, knowing his bladder was fully emptied for the time being "I am fine mommy. All good for now"

Tammy though about the question for a minute before nodding. “Yeah if you could change Scarlett that be great just be careful..” Tammy still held Scarlett like she was made of glass in a lot of way since the accident and since she was the youngest but Tammy also knew she would have to give that up at some point so she wanted to try today. Soon she turned back to Harry smiling to him as she started to take off his diaper. “Harry honey I think I might need you to lay down on the changing mat so I can get a good wipe” She said back trying to clean him standing up.

Scarlett looked to her sister and then their dad smiling showing some missing baby teeth. “Hi daddy…” She still had that soft little girl voice as she reached to be held while also starting to pee again.

Dan smiles "sure honey" I say, getting a fresh diaper and supplies out of the diaper bag. "Alfie honey can you be a big helper and hold these for daddy so I can change Scarlett?"

Harry nods and lays down where he is told. 

Alfie nodded holding the diaper bag and then messing with her sister some yet Scarlett just turned away looking to their dad still smiling wide. “Diaper change!” She said still peeing while reaching down being that sometimes Scarlett would try to take off her own diaper.

Tammy smiled spying on Dan and the girls before going back to Harry cleaning him very well making very sure to clean everything before getting the new diaper onto him. She got it under and hooked it closed before pulling the provide cover over the diaper and then his pants. “There you go my big yet little boy” Tammy then leaned close giving him a hug and kiss just being something she did after a diaper change.

Dan Looks at Scarlett "honey. It's daddy's job to change you. But I think I'll wait another minute in case you're still going" 

I kiss Alfie and tickle Scarlett.

Harry looks at his mommy and smiles happily as he is changed. He smiles as he is put into a nice fresh diaper and is happy to be cleaned up and being given attention by his mommy. 

Scarlett stopped looking up to their dad but soon was laughing at the tickling. When Scarlett did get done peeing she looked down. “Daddy done…made potty..” She smiled wide to him as Alfie leaned in close moving to sit up and watch as she found it fun to watch.

Tammy smiled at the sound of laughing but did kept her focuses on Harry as she stood him up giving him a hug and then going to clean up the changing mat. “There we go” She threw away the disposable changing mat and then went back to Harry. “Do you need anything else honey?” She asked softly.

Dan looks at Scarlett and starts removing her diaper "wow you really soaked your diaper honey. Let's get you changed" I grab some wipes and starts cleaning her up. 

Harry blushes and looks at his mommy "um. You know how you sometimes feed the girls. You know. When you used to feed me when I was a baby? Can you feed me again?" He says looking a little embarrassed for asking this question. 

Scarlett laid there looking down a few times but then started to suck on her thumb as Alfie watched still founding it fun but also kind of wanting to help. “Can I help daddy please?” She asked starting to reach for some of the wipes to try and help.

Tammy looked over to the girls to see how it was going but when she heard Harry Tammy turned back smiling. “I didn’t think you ask about that but sure honey if you want to we can once we get to the car, Also do you want food or something else?” She asked making both of the girls look over. “Nurse” They both called out putting in what they wanted.

Looks at Alfie "can you hold the fresh diaper for daddy while I get Scarlett cleaned up?" 

Harry looks at his mommy and smiles "mommy don't mind? Cause I'm a big boy but still want milk from mommy?"

Dan looks at Scarlett "you're almost clean honey. We just need to make sure you're all fresh so you don't get a icky diaper rash"

• 2 weeks later...

Alfie held the clean diaper for their dad. “Okay daddy” She said while watching between everything going on, It only turned back when Scarlett started to fuss some still sometimes not fully getting while diaper changes still to take so long.

Tammy looked over at the sound too but soon turned back to Harry. “No I don’t mind your my big boy but if that’s what you want then mommy will make it happen” She then kissed his head and gave him a soft hug. “Do you want to go now I think daddy has the girls handled and then we can take some more time.”

Dan kisses his eldest daughter and gets Scarlett all changed and clean and then takes the diaper from Alfie and diapers Scarlett after powdering and diapering her "sorry sweetie. You're all clean" I say as I kiss Scarlett and gets her dressed "all done. Daddy just needs to wash his hands and then we can go okay girls"

Harry looks up at his mommy.  He wasnt sure how to react as he didn't want his mommy to think had things of him. But he nods and smiles when she asks him if he wants to be fed now "Okay mommy. I like my pampers lots"

With both girls clean Alfie gave her sister a hug and jumped down to the floor smiling. Scarlett just laid there watching their dad and starting to suck on her thumb while the other hand softly touched her diaper.

Seeing the jump Tammy was about to tell Alfie not to do that kind of thing but then stopped turning back to Harry. “Good to hear you like your pampers.” She gave him another kiss before taking his hand unlocking the bathroom and walking out with her oldest to the van. Once there Tammy opened the back door getting into the back of the van and then patting her lap. “Come on sweetheart..” She said smiling to him.

Tammy got in making sure to close the door. “Its okay really sweetheart you can nurse for as long or short as you want and you will always be my big boy even If you like this or wear like your sisters.” With that Tammy moved her shirt and bra to the side before opening her arms to Harry ready to let him settle in and try this.

Both of the girls nodded as Scarlett reached for their dad. “Daddy up…” She said still sucking on her thumb starting to show she might be getting a little tired. “Daddy nurse after?” Scarlett asked softly as Alfie just got the door open for them and waited there.

Harry has seen his sisters nurse but he hasn't fed since he was a baby. He sits with his mommy and latches on and it tastes strange but really sweet. 

Dan smiles at his daughter "honey. You can have some mama milk after your brother of course" I say as I pick her up and kisses her as I take the diapers bag and we go to the park 

Dan looks at Alfie as he takes her hand "thank you honey"

Tammy smiled pulling a light blanket over Harry and then started to softly rub his back as it was something she did when the girls nursed.  

Alfie smiled to her dad. “Your welcome daddy” She said holding his hand until they got back to the playground, Alfie then took off to go play again. Scarlett on the other hand just leaned into her dad’s shoulder still sucking her thumb and starting to close her eyes ready for her nap as it was just that time of day.

Harry drinks and drinks and eventually he was full up so he pulls away and is quite windy so needs burping.

Dan looks at the girls "Alfie. If you want to play then I'll sit with Scarlett" he thinks about getting her stroller from the car which might be a better option then Scarlett can sleep and if Alfie wanted to go on the swings then he can push her. He cuddles Scarlett and goes into the diaper bag and gets out a pacifier "here you go honey" he hands it to her "this might be better than sucking your thumb"

Tammy gave him a smile as she reached over softly patting his back so he could burp. “Was it good? Did you like it?” She asked softly next.

Scarlett right away took the pacifier putting it into her mouth before going back to just lying there. The pacifier made sounds every once and while as she would start to fall to sleep more and then wake up again and start to suck on the pacifier more. Alfie watched and was soon back over. “Daddy can you come play?” She asked softly thinking maybe their mommy would take Scarlett for her nap.

Harry lets out a burp and nods at his mommy "mama can we go play now please?" He says eagerly..

Dan looks at Alfie "okay honey" he says as he placed Scarlett in the stroller and lets her sleep as he looks at Alfie "you want daddy to push you on the swings?"

“Sure honey for a little bit, I think daddy will want to get back on the road soon.” Tammy said getting the back door open for them.

Alfie looked over smiling to their dad, “Yes please!” She then ran over to the swings getting into one of them ready to play.

Harry smiles and nods at his mommy. He takes her hand as they go to the park to join the girls and Dan. 

Dan looks at the girls "okay honey. But I need to keep an eye on Scarlett"

Tammy smiled to Harry as they went back to the playground. When close Tammy went over giving Dan a hug from the back. “Hey honey..do you want to watch Harry and Alfie while I take Scarlett to the car that way she will already be in her carseat and stay with her that way she can sleep more.?” She asked softly seeing the sleeping little girl there.

Dan sees Tammy "Okay honey we won't be too long. How did things go with Harry?" I say as I start pushing Alfie. 

Harry sits on the swing next to his sister and starts swinging.

“Okay and I think it went well. He seemed to like it not as much as the girls I think but he did seem to like the time just the two of us and nursing as well.” She then turned getting the stoller to push Scarlett back to the car. Once there she moved the car seats around so that Scarlett was a little closer to the front but also could be facing backwords making it easier to keep her sleeping. Yet when Tammy went to move her Scarlett did wake up crying a little. “Oh shh its okay mommy’s right here” She softly said moving her close rocking her and then just stepping into the car holding their youngest close going to try and feed her in hopes it would help Scarlett go back to sleep.

Alfie watched them go before turning back to Dan smiling. “Daddy! We can play!” She then looked to Harry smiling to him. “How was your time with mommy?”.