LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heading out on a road trip family style (private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Tammy was moving around the house parking the last few things before taking them to the car. “Hey is everyone almost ready?” Tammy called out as she kept moving wanting this road trip to work. Being it was the end of summer and life was busy only to get busier when school got going again so this was it and Tammy was going to make it work. “Hel-“ She started to call out again looking mostly for Dan but then stopped as she felt something bumping into her she turned looking over at the two youngest. “Hi girls..you both ready?” Tammy asked when the smell wafted into the air. She then got down checking finding both would need a change before being put in the car. “Dan!...Come here please” She called now meaning it as she reached down picking up Scarlett. “Daddy will get you cleaned up okay Alf..” She then kissed her head before taking Scarlett to the girl’s room laying her down and starting to change her, After the accident Tammy had been very careful on who and how Scarlett was changed meaning she normally did it and it took longer. About half way Scarlett did start to cry a little wanting to be done. “Almost honey” Tammy told her getting a thick diaper normally only for nights onto Scarlett. “There you go all done” She said picking her up and rocking her softly. When Scarlett did clam down some Tammy took her back out and over to the stroller waiting by the door laying her down in there with the harness on hoping she would fall to sleep before they started to drive.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan was trying to get things ready. He loved his family and always wanted to do right by them.

He had been with Tammy since they were teenagers. And found out that Tammy was expecting with their eldest child Harry when they were 8 years old. 

Eight years on, they have three beautiful children and Dan loves his family, wishing he could spend more time with them, although, diaper duty is something he always tries to avoid, especially the messy ones.

This road trip was for the family to spend more time together.  

He had heard Tammy calling him and rushes to see her, and saw Alfie waiting for him. "Hey princess, you okay?"

Harry had woke up, he had become very independent, as his sister's had most of the attention but he wished he could have more for himself. He saw how his mommy was when she changed them and fed them and he missed that but didn't want to admit it. 

Seeing her dad come in Alfie smiled and ran over giving his legs a hug. “Hi Daddy! I good, mommy said you take me for change..I made pop.” She said knowing fully well when she was going but still hadn’t gotten the idea of saying that she needed to use the bathroom until it was far too late. When Alfie let go of her dad she looked up still smiling. “Up please?” She then put her arms out to be picked up as it was something that Tammy would do when taking the girls for a change. Sometimes if she kind in a hurry she would make Alfie walk with her to the bathroom for changes but it could also backfire a few times with Alfie squatting down and making the telltale noise of something going on.

Tammy walked by after getting Scarlett to calm down and putting a light blanket over the front of the stroller to block out any light still hoping she would sleep before they had to leave but at less for the time there youngest was confined well and somewhat happy as Tammy also left her phone there with a movie playing. “The girl’s diapers are in two baskets and have their names on them, Alfie also knows where everything else is.” Tammy called to Dan while passing by but did stop to give him a soft kiss on the cheek. “I love you both.” She then kissed Alfie. “You got this honey” Tammy padded Dan’s should before she was off again heading to find Harry going first to his room. She didn’t just go in but knocked on the door. “Harry honey? You in there? If so can I come in?” She asked trying to give him space as she could guess he might need that but also knowing there might be times that having two younger sisters who needed more attention would be hard and being the oldest sometimes Tammy would ask for his help with the girls. Just little things but she did feel bad when doing it.

Dan looks at his eldest daughter "did you make daddy a stinky surprise? Ooh baby girl that's stinky. Shall we get you changed?" I say as I tickle her.

Nods as Tammys says about the diapers "okay honey.  Have we got enough diapers? Can you make sure Harry uses the bathroom before we go. He has been having a few accidents lately. So I'll let you talk to him about that"

Dan smiles as he picks Alfie up "are you all done making poo poo?" I say as I carry her to the changing table.

Harry had finished using the bathroom and was choosing a book to read for the journey when he heard his mommy "mommy is that you?" He says nervously, hoping she won't be mad about his bed wetting

Alfie nodded leaning into Dan. “Yes daddy lets get changed and I made big poop” She said back laying there starting to go again this time only pee added to the already pretty full diaper.

“Sure and yes I got two more full packs for each” Tammy called back before turning when she heard Harry’s voice. “Yes honey its mommy” She then reached down starting to slowly open the door. “Hey sweetheart..how you doing? Dad said that you had a few accidents in your bed?” She said getting down to his level looking to him. “I’m not mad I just want to know what happened. Could you not feel that you needed to go or where you just having a good dream?” Tammy asked before getting closer thinking about what to do for the road trip now if he was going to have accidents there or maybe he should wear while they were on the road.  

Dan cuddled his daughter as he laid her on the changing table and started removing her pyjamas, the smell becoming more stronger as he got to the diaper. He got some wipes ready and a diaper. 

Harry listens to his mommy and blushes, knowing what she said was true. "I'm sorry mommy. I don't mean to wet the bed. Sometimes I go in the night. And when I wake up it's too late. Will I have to wear diapers like Scarlett and Alfie?" He says, on the verge of tears

Alfie laid there looking up to her dad while also looking down to her diaper. The once white diaper was now smelly and mix of browns and greens. As she looked at it and then back again she felt something. “Daddy..need to make boom boom” She softly said being what she would say years before but Alfie felt like it got the point across.

Tammy walked over putting her arms around Harry. “Shh its okay honey accidents happens and maybe but I don’t think for long like they will. I have some that I got that are too big for Alfie but they will fit you…I think it be a good idea to wear one while we drive today. That way if you feel the need to go right away you don’t have to hold it and risk an accident. If it makes you feel better I’ll make sure daddy’s the one to put it on you..” Tammy said softly back being happy to do it but also not wanting to make Harry feel like a baby.

Dan starts removing the tabs and the smell is pretty bad, revealing her heavily soiled diaper. Then he heard her say she feels more "okay honey do you want me to put you on your potty or shall I just slide a fresh pamper under you?"

Harry blushes and sniffles "okay mama. I wear the pamper for the car trip. But what if I gotta go potty? Do I use the diaper?" He says knowing that Tammy still has his old potty chair she keeps in his room just in case. "Mommy diaper me" he says, hoping she can also feed him and baby him a bit as well

Alfie knew she should say her potty seat as she thought her dad would like that better but she pointed just pointed to the pamper. “Diaper...” She said trying to hold it but showing that it was soon to come one way or the other as she face got more red and her body tensed even more.

“Well if you have to go while we are driving..please say something but knew that the road trip will take us though some place that don’t have potties to use. So that means if you have to go you use the diaper and me or daddy will change you” Tammy said as a smile came to her face. “Okay Let me get what we will need” Tammy stood up heading to the closet in the hall getting the diapers, wipes and cream for rash. She then headed back in also bring a changing mat. “Now lay on the mat… Also Harry honey if we put the diaper on now and you have to go potty or anything you might have to use it as I don’t know if you can get it off and then back on.. Are you sure you want to do this now?” Tammy asked ready but also knowing that they still might not leave for another 45 minutes to an hour

Dan quickly swaps the messy diaper for the fresh one before taping the new one up "there we go honey" he smiled as he rolled the old soiled diaper up and put it in the diaper pail with a thud.  

Harry looks at his mommy "so I will be using them like Scarlett and Alfie?" He asks nervously "mommy can you put it on before we go" and he starts doing the potty dance "I gotta go pee" he says as he runs to the bathroom 

With the fresh diaper on Alfie let it rip. She got to her knees and started to grunt as she went. The back of her diaper expending as it all came out. When it was said and done Alfie laid back down starting to potty some. “Change?” She asked softly to her dad while looking up to him.

“Well kind of yes but-“ Tammy stopped there when Harry ran off to use the bathroom.  She decided to wait there for him to come back as if he didn’t make it she would just diaper him sooner but if he made it then they could wait until one of the last things. As Tammy sat there she listened for the sounds of the bathroom to see if he made it or not.

Dan dumps the old diaper and looks at Alfie who looked quite happy using a fresh diaper which is now even messier now. 

Then he sees her finish and lays her back on the changing table "you all done now sweetie? No more surprises for daddy?" 

Harry rushes to the bathroom and makes it just in time to relieve his bladder and the trickle of pee can be heard. He tries to go number 2 as he doesn't really want to be sitting in his mess if nature called on the road trip. 

Something comes out with a plop sound and when he thinks he's finished, he calls "mommy. Mommy. Help me please"

Alfie nodded. “Yes daddy all done now” She softly said as she laid there watching. “Made big poop! For you daddy” She said next as she started to put her two first fingers into her mouth.

Hearing the sounds that Harry made it she was somewhat releveled but then hearing him call. Tammy was up to her feet carrying all the diaper stuff with her as she now wondered what she might find in the bathroom. Once there she opened the door walking in and over to Harry having not been in the bathroom with him like this for maybe two years or so. She then walked close getting down to his level. “You okay honey..? Do you need me to help you clean up or something?” Tammy asked softly smiling to him.

Dan lays her back on the fhamgomb table and removes the what was a fresh diapers a few minutes ago is now a very messy one like the one he took off her just before she had to poop again.  "Phew.  Daddy did a good thing putting that clean diaper on you otherwise you'd have filled that diaper to the brim! Very stinky though baby girl" 

Dan grabs some wipes "can you lift your bottom up honey?"

Harry jumps off the toilet and bends over so his mom can wipe his bottom and smiles happily as he loves being babied by his mommy. 

“Mommy made beans last night for the trip” Alfie said softly as she laid there her fingers still in her mouth but she seemed happy with what she had done. When asked she lifted her bottom up for him. “Daddy it tickles..” She giggled knowing what was coming.

Tammy looked over at first not doing anything wondering if something was wrong but then saw it. She put down the diapers but kept the wipes going over cleaning off Harry’s bottom. “Oh Harry… someone wants to be babied don’t they?” She said as she cleaned him off well before holding up the changing mat. “Do you want to try now? Then you know and I can baby you better…besides if you want you can also have the same lunch as the girls and I’ll feed you too” She said somewhat unsure if it was really what he wanted but it seemed like it to her.

Dan looks at Alfie and can't help but smile at her as she was so cute, even when she was stinky and messy. He opens the diaper up and wipes her bottom with the remaining clean part of the diaper, although there wasnt much. He grabbed some wipes before cleaning the poop from her bottom.

Looks at her "Honey what tickles?" he says confused "Is it the wipes?" 

Harry looks at his mom nervously, he wanted to say two completely different things as he didn't know how his mom would react to this revelation. One side of him wanted to be treated like the girls, but the other side of him wanted to be a big boy still. He missed the attention and wished that he could have more of especially his mommy's attention, but knew with the younger ones, it wouldn't be as simple. "Can I just wear diapers mommy, and still be a big boy?" He says, wishing he could be fully honest, but he still likes to feed himself, as he is good at that, and doesn't make a mess. 

Alfie nodded a little. “Yes the wipes tickle sometimes when mommy does the change” Once the wipe touched her she started to giggle finding it tickled and just funny still at an age where a lot of things where funny.

Tammy nodded. “Yes honey you can still be a big boy and wear diapers. You will always be my big boy no matter what” She said while softly rubbing his back. “However you like it your my big boy and biggest helper at home when daddy isn’t here.” Tammy then gave him a soft kiss on the head. “Now shall we get you changed into your diaper?” She asked softly really wanting Harry to feel like he was in control of his body and what was going on.

Dan smiles and gets her cleaned up in no time.  "I know it tickles honey. But what if I started doing this?" He says after getting a fresh diaper on her, he starts tickling her.

Harry looks at you and nods.  He misses the baby stuff but as she says, he's her helper and he wants to still help out. He sighs as he lays down to be diapered, and secretly he loves the feel of the diaper. 

Alfie started laughing harder as she was very ticklish, “D-Daddy!!” She said but was still laughing far too hard to get anything else out. Soon a little pee came out enough to show but not enough to worry about it or really even put a dent in the new diaper.

Tammy smiled getting down starting to clean Harry with some more diaper wipes before smiling and starting to get the diaper onto him. “We haven’t done this in many years honey..its kind of nice” Tammy softly said as she started to put some rash cream on Harry as well before pulling the diaper up and fixing it closed. “There you go my big boy..I love you” As she softly talked to him she pulled off his bottoms and then underwear before putting his bottoms back on making sure to get them mostly over the diaper even if a little showed at the top.

Dan looks at you and smiles "Okay honey, that should be okay until we stop again, maybe that was my fault, but lets not tell mommy" i say as i kiss you and lifts you off the table "Do you want daddy to help get you dressed, or can you do that yourself?"

Harry blushes as he sees his underwear go "Mommy, am I in diapers for the whole trip?" he says, knowing she'll treat him like the girls, and that he would have to use the diapers all the time. 

Alfie smiled nodding a little as she hugged his legs again. “Thank you daddy…I like-“She stopped there as hearing Scarlett starting to cry. “I get dressed daddy help sissy” Alfie then let go, She might have been only a little older but Alfie knew that if Scarlett was making noise it meant something and that even if she wanted help that her sister would need it more.

Upstairs Tammy could hear the cries as well but didn’t run out as she was pretty sure Dan would handle it. “Yes Harry honey.. you will be wearing a diaper for at less while we are on the road then when we get to the mountains you might be able to wear normal underwear but its up to you” She then moved him to sit up as she moved to hold him like she would with the girls after a change.

Dan looks at Alfie and smiles "Are you sure honey?" then he hears Scarlett "Daddy will be right back okay" I say as I kiss Alfie and heads to Scarletts room

"Hey baby girl, what's wrong? where's mommy gone?" i say as I pick her up and comfort her. I know she's just been fed and changed so maybe she just wants a cuddle.

Harry looks at his mom and nods "Okay mommy I'll wear them for the road trip" he says as he just wants to make her happy and be a good boy.

Scarlett leaned into Dan still crying but much less. “Movie..stopped!” She said wanting it to keep going but also needing a cuddle. “Mommy said movie nap…but movie over so nap over..want up.” She said back her favorite stuffed hippo who was missing an eye but loved went right into her mouth as she started to softly suck/chew on it. There was also a chance that having her diaper be wet wasn’t helping even if she couldn’t feel it.

“Good boy and thank you Harry… you have always been so good about changes like this” Tammy said back smiling to him and giving him another hug. “Now you feel okay? Do you need anything else or help with packing?” She asked wanting to take time to spend with him even if she also wanted to check on things downstairs and keep getting ready to start the drive.

Dan looks at his daughter and cuddles her "Aww baby girl, you want me to cuddle you then and we watch some TV downstairs" he says as he checks her diaper, knowing that Tammy had only changed her not long ago, and that she likes to change Scarlett. 

Harry looks at his mommy and smiles but blushes, he was potty trained when he was 2, and was surprisingly easy to train, but Dan knows that Tammy wanted her baby boy in diapers for longer than he was, but, with their second baby on the way, they knew two youngsters in diapers would be hard work, but a potty training toddler might not be as bad. 

Harry thinks about it and nods "Yeah please mommy, i almost packed, can you check?"

Scarlett nodded leaning into her dad more. “Yes please..” She said from around her stuffed toy before leaning into Dan’s chest her eyes starting to close showing she was tired but her little mouth kept chewing being something Scarlett just did always being mouthy as to why Tammy made sure to keep some teething toys around still as she though they might be better for Scarlett to chew on.

Tammy nodded. “Yes honey lets go check it out” With that Tammy was up picking up the changing mat and other things making sure to leave them where she could get them later to pack. She then went back to Harry’s room starting to look though this bag. “Okay I find some clothes, books and some space still. Do you want to bring anything you sleep with? Also as much as I love that you will read willing this is one of the times that if you want to bring a game with you or something along with books for the car ride this would be the time. The last thing is even if its warm still here where we are going there could already be snow so I’ll pull down your coat and leave it down stairs?” She asked but in a mom kind of way where it’s not really a question but sounds like a question.