LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heading out on a road trip family style (private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Dan listened to Tammy "I guess he's just getting used to being fed again. I'm sure he'll be loving  it in a few more times" 

Dan takes the older two back to the playground carrying Alfie and tickling her and holding Harry's hand so Scarlett can have some time with her mommy.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alfie laughed at the tickling and held onto their dad. “Daddy can we stay here for a long time?” Alfie asked liking the playground much better than sitting in the car.

In the car Tammy was rocking and letting Scarlett nurse, It didn’t get her back to sleep but it did keep her from crying more as she just relaxed there in her mom’s arms.

Dan smiles at Alfie "honey we need to get going otherwise we will never get to where we are going to. I know it's fun here  but daddy needs to carry on driving soon"

Dan looks at his daughter "how can I say no to that. Just a little bit longer then we need to get going okay. And when I say we are going then I do mean it" I say in a tone that isn't strict but is one that they know that I mean what I say.

Alfie wanted to say something but she didn’t she just hopped off the swing when it was slow enough and went to their dad. “Ready daddy.”

In the car Tammy was still in the back holding Scarlett letting her nurse as that had been really the only she had eaten since that early that morning. When Scarlett was asleep again she moved her into her car seat and bucked her in before pulling a light blanket over the little girl.

Dan takes the kids back to the car and helps them into their car seats. 

He looks at his wife "all okay honey? I felt that we should get going? Do you need to use the bathroom before we go though? Is Scarlett all fed?"

“Yes everything is good..I turned Scarlett’s car seat around so she’s riding backwards now as I want her laying down some to sleep..” Tammy turned looking to their youngest once more as she laid there sucking on her favorite stuffed animal. “She’s fed at less for now and sleeping well.. as long as things stay mostly quit I think she will sleep the rest of the drive or at less a good bit.” With that Tammy got out and headed to the front seat. “I’m good lets just get on the road.”

Dan nods and starts the car again and gets back into the road. 

Harry is quietly listening to his iPad watching the minions. It just keeps him quiet and distracted as it's a long journey.

Dan looks at Tammy and smiles "aww aren't they adorable" I say looking in my mirror at the kids.

Dan smiled and nods "I looked up the town nearby and there is a nice restaurant. How about I take you all out for dinner? They are so good and always have been. I just wish they could be babies forever but they have to grow up sometime and they are"

“Yeah that would be great! I bet the kids would love it and its always looked really good to me” Tammy said before looking around some and then moved reaching into the back picking up a small bag and bring it to her lap. “I wish they would stay babies as well but they are growing up well at less Alfie and Harry are… Scarlett’s taking a little longer after the accident and all.” As Tammy talked she pulled out a breast pump and started to hook it up under the blanket.

“Between Harry and Scarlett drinking back to back I started to put out more..” Tammy said softly before looking out seeing snow and the sign that showed they were getting close.  Tammy then turned to the back looking back about to say something when she saw Harry was sleeping as well. “Dan Honey when we get there I think its nap time..”

Dan looks at you and nods "I think that's a good idea. And I've made sure there are cribs for Scarlett and if Alfie wants one as well" 

Another hour passes and we turn up at our home for the weekend. 

“Thank you honey” Tammy said back staying quit until we pulled up. “Well we are here! Lets leave the car running so its warm while we see the inside make sure there’s some cribs for the girls and a bed for Harry..” She said before getting out and heading for the house that would be all their for the weekend.

Tammy nodded looking around the place finding that yes there where cribs for the girls and that Harry would have a bed. “Its perfect honey” She went close giving Dan a kiss before heading back to the car. She got out Alfie first sending her inside before going into the back to get Scarlett wrapping her with a blanket before taking the sleeping little girl in. By the time Tammy made it into the door with Scarlett she was starting to wake up and cry. “Dan honey will you go get Harry or maybe take Scarlett and try to get her back to sleep?” She called starting to rock the youngest.

Dan nods "sure let me take Scarlett and I'll try to calm her down" I say as I take her into the house and sits her on my lap and gently rocks her while singing her favourite lullaby.

Harry wakes up sleeping and rubs his eyes "mama where are we?" 

Dan kisses his wife before going into the house.

“Thank you honey!” Tammy said giving Dan a kiss back before going to Harry. “We are at the place we will be staying.” She then leaned into undo his seatbelt and move to pick up Harry being a little heavy for her but she didn’t want to have him have to walk through the snow and Tammy did hope that all the kids or at less the girls would take their naps so they could all go to dinner.

Scarlett kept crying for a minute or so but when she heard her dad singing she claimed down. She looked to him and leaned into close while rubbing her eyes still tired. “Daddy bed!” She wined a little after a minute while still trying to pull at him wanting to also nurse as it was calming to her.

Dan smiled and nods at Tammy "as long as they are warm and safe that's all I worry about"

Harry looks at his mommy "mama can i hold your hand and you can carry Alfie" he says, not wanting her to hurt herself as he's pretty big now. 

Dan looks at Scarlett "okay honey. I'll see if mama can give you some more milk. Would that help?"