LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How soon do you sit down

As soon as I feel the impending moment of pure bliss, I continue walk around as I go about my household stuff. But I have a few times in the past tried crawling around as I fill my diaper with my wonderful soft and warm feeling poopie. I must admit that it is quite a nice feeling, especially if I roll around on the floor before sitting:whistling:?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I sit down right away.  In my head I tell myself "little girl, you made that mess, now you have to live (sit) with it!"  I usually stay in my messy diaper for at least an hour.

It depends really if I am in my van I am already sitting down but if I am going out for a walk and I poop accidentally there may not be any where to sit so I walk in my diaper full of poop until I can find somewhere to sit down and rest for a while then I continue with my walk. The longest I have walked in a messy diaper is about 6 miles because I was out in the middle of hills and nowhere to get changed.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Generally I don’t sit. Most of the time I’m standing. I rather it just fall to the bottom and I change at my regular times. Makes for easier clean up. If I need to sit I don’t hesitate but I find no pleasure from it. 

On 12/11/2018 at 1:40 PM, DLErica said:

I sit down right away.  In my head I tell myself "little girl, you made that mess, now you have to live (sit) with it!"  I usually stay in my messy diaper for at least an hour.

I do something similar!  When I sit down and mush it about, I praise myself in my head.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't always sit in my poopy diaper, although it does feel great, because of time, smell & clean up issues ..I like to waddle around in it for a while & do some chores involving bending down & reaching up. I like to feel the weight moving around & run my fingers over the bulge. I save any mushing for the finale.

It varies for me.  I've been messy this morning for half an hour now, doing several things around the house.  Just walking around in a soaking wet and super messy diaper.  

I'm 56 and love being diapered, wet, and messy...walking around or sitting down.

I love my diapers.

When I got up this morning my fiance was already up. She checked my diaper like she always does, and I was messy. She said we can have some coffee first before I change you. I sat in a messy and wet diaper for about 30 min or so. By the time she took me into the bedroom to change me I was pretty soaked, and I had started to leak. She laid a chux pad down on the bed before changing me. 

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoy pooping in the sitting position. Especially if I know it's going to be a mushy messy one. I sit and just go let it get forcefully squished into every nook and cranny. I love when it fills the diaper to almost overload. The heavenly feeling you get from that release. I have read a few of the comments to this and I have to say it is a very, very different type of arousal !  Sometimes i even bounce up and down on it and make a bigger mess. Usually when I leave work is when I do my dirtiest work. I will make like I am window shopping and just let out two days worth right into a fresh diaper, and walk to my car and sit in it, and enjoy, and I mean enjoy the drive home. Then it's off to the showers and a hot bubble bath for me. I do hope that answers your question.

• Like 3

I like to avoid sitting down entirely unless it's part of what I'm doing when I have to go. I much prefer to lay on my tummy, or face-down butt-up, and let my mess slowly creep up into the front. If my diaper is kinda loose, and I go on all fours or butt-up, my mess just rolls down my crotch and into the front almost instantly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2019 at 1:19 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I enjoy pooping in the sitting position. Especially if I know it's going to be a mushy messy one. I sit and just go let it get forcefully squished into every nook and cranny. I love when it fills the diaper to almost overload. The heavenly feeling you get from that release. I have read a few of the comments to this and I have to say it is a very, very different type of arousal !  Sometimes i even bounce up and down on it and make a bigger mess. Usually when I leave work is when I do my dirtiest work. I will make like I am window shopping and just let out two days worth right into a fresh diaper, and walk to my car and sit in it, and enjoy, and I mean enjoy the drive home. Then it's off to the showers and a hot bubble bath for me. I do hope that answers your question.

Reminds me of a period in my life  when I felt stuck in a job I didn't like & used to regularly come home feeling really frustrated 
I do enjoy showing & a good soak in the bath afterwards..washing my sins away ...& coming out feeling clean, relaxed & refreshed.
I have a long time fantasy about finding someone to share this experience with & for the finale making fantastic love together..I'm open to offers.  ??

When you're incontinent like I am, sitting and pooping diapers just goes with the territory. I have to admit, however, that even as a child I enjoyed the soft squishy feeling of a full diaper. This is really interesting because I remember that I had a truly epic "love/hate" with diapers. I couldn't understand why I was almost the only kid, I knew of, who was still wearing diapers. This just wasn't so, but in my child's mind I had decided that I wasn't supposed to like wearing diapers so I kept it secret from everyone including my mother and I guess it sort of worked because she gave away most of my diapers when I was 12.
Anyway back to the squishing. According to my mother, I was always constipated as child. That was one of the main reasons she kept me in diapers for so long (besides my catching every childhood disease known to man). She told me quite a few stories of her exploits cleaning me up after what she called a prodigious poop, although she may have said poo, she seemed to use the two interchangeably. I remember getting really severe stomach cramps and a long thin ribbon of crap would just start pushing into my diapers. Then the cramps would subside for a little while and wherever I was or whatever I was doing I would just continue until a few minutes later the cramps would start all over again. Most of the times these bowel movements would finish after three or four cramping sessions and even though I had enough sense not to just sit down on my bicycle seat when my diapers full I do remember just how sensual it was.
I only wish I possessed the proper writing skills to express all of the things, feelings, sensations, experiences, flights of fancy, etc. etc. etc.
:-)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Today is the first time I've ever worn a disposable diaper. So I'm taking full advantage of that fact. I've been sitting in a messy diaper for almost a half hour and mushing it around. I don't sit around in a cloth diaper that long. But this is different.

• Like 1
Today is the first time I've ever worn a disposable diaper. So I'm taking full advantage of that fact. I've been sitting in a messy diaper for almost a half hour and mushing it around. I don't sit around in a cloth diaper that long. But this is different.

Welcome to the club boi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 7 months later...
On 11/3/2018 at 4:59 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

I try to sit in my own poop as soon as possible whenever possible. My wife seems to know when I pooped my diaper. She will tell me to come over to her so she can do a diaper check. Then she tells me to turn around as she pulls the waistband of the plastic panties and the diaper back to have a look. She feels the seat of my diaper and feels how much poop is in it. If I haven't sat in it yet she will tell me to follow her. She will tell me to lay over her lap so she can take her hand and rub the outside of the plastic panties. As she rubs the poop inside the diaper she spreads it out all over my bum. When she does this, she makes it gets in all the nooks and crannies inside the diaper. She knows that I love to have a load inside the diaper. And she likes me having it to.

• Like 3
On 10/30/2018 at 8:15 AM, Lil'PinkDi-dee said:

Normally don't sit in poop.  I normally drop my load while crawling on my hands and knees.  I keep crawling, which makes it slide down between my legs.  When it is in just the right place then I lay down on my tummy and spread my legs slightly.  While I'm shaking my hips, my load pounds on my balls.  I keep doing that until I explode in a wild diaper orgasm.  Exhausted from that, I fall fast asleep.  I wake up about an hour later.  Oops! Time for another diaper loading with more hot slippery cum, after which I clean myself up.  Small wonder that I'm so happy anytime I'm diapered.

This sounds awesome. I'm gonna have to try it. 

Sometimes the first I know that I've pooped in my nappies is when I sit down. I actually love this feeling if I'm home or in a place where I know I can get away with it, as it's a nice, warm, squishy surprise and I can wiggle around in it until I'm comfy, then get up and sometimes after a while even forget that I'm messy.  Come change time though, I get a stinky reminder :P

• 2 weeks later...

Usually within 1/2 hour to 45 minutes I would guess for me. That way I know I’m done for that round. Then by sitting the BM will take the contour and stay in place making repeated sitting more comfortable & less noticeable for me. Then I just kind of forget about it until it’s time to change. That could be another hour or as much as 6 hours depending on when I changed previously.