LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let’s face it the REAL reason our fetish is controversial

First off I am not saying there is anything wrong with my /our fetish.Since adolescence I’ve been into ab/dL fetish. I realized this was because the wearing diapers got me excited The wetting them I liked. The relief of stress. It got me excited because the idea of a female diapering me changing me the nurturing aspect was turning me on. I wondered why this was so controversial and while it’s more and more acceptable the average person wouldn’t know what to make of it here’s why. I used to think because it goes against what’s typical however I don’t think that’s it. For example as a very liberal person from a liberal family and liberal social circle if someone were to come out as gay no issue if a man were to cross dress no issue. However as an adult wanting to wear diapers and wet and be babied I am regressing going back not forward. A person who is gay or crossdresses (most male cross dressers are straight)doesn’t do this. People don’t know what to make of wanting to be babied as an adult I mean we grow out of that right! However from another perspective for me and a lot of us this stems from a lack of maternal nurturing. Our fetish is harmless some unfortunately see it as something holding us back. 

I'll be honest the real reason this fetish is controversial is because many, many people automatically assume it involves children in the same way a lot of people believe furries are into bestiality. As someone into both fetishes it's really funny let me tell ya <_<

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Elfy said:

I'll be honest the real reason this fetish is controversial is because many, many people automatically assume it involves children in the same way a lot of people believe furries are into bestiality. As someone into both fetishes it's really funny let me tell ya <_<

Elfy is right - that is the real reason this fetish is controversial. To everyone else, anyone who likes anything about diapers - is automatically a pervert and is into children. Of course, we know that isn't true, but sadly that isn't something that is never going to change. And you know what? I'm okay with that. It's not something that needs to be accepted by the world. It's not the same thing as being gay/cross-dresser or whatever, it is something that should remain private in your own home. I mean, yeah, it can sting a bit when you hear someone say something about it - but that's because they don't understand. I can get WHY they think that way and unless you are a part of this fetish you can't really understand fully why we like it (Hey, I don't even fully understand it lol) 

• Like 1

I think the general understanding of us will improve in time, but it will be a long time because we're generally reclusive and in the shadows with this. And there are few otherwise advocating for us which is far different than with LGBTQ or BSDM. It wasn't that long ago that the average non-involved person would envision a Gay Drag Queen when there was a mention of Crossdressing or Transexualism, but we all see how that has changed for the better. I believe AB/DL can see similar good changes in time.

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Elfy and mamabug are right about people thinking AB's are pedofiles and all.  There is another thing to consider though.  Some people still are unacceptable of gay people for a few reasons.  Possibly religious but also the perception is man and woman should be together.  Some get disgusted at the thought of two people of the same gender having sex together.  Lifelong conditioning that it's the way things should be, period!  With diapers, there is the whole mindset right from the beginning that babies and toddlers are to grow to become kids, teens and adults.  In that growing process, there are specific things they learn to do.  Crawl and then walk, talk, dress themselves, feed themselves, learn to read and write and among some of the earliest, learn to use a potty.  It's always been fact that parents want to get their kids toilet trained and out of diapers as soon as possible based on their child's level of learning, plus all the extra chores of constantly changing diapers.  It's all part of the long process of raising a child from birth to adult.  You teach them new things to learn and do constantly so they can grow into teens and adults and eventually make their way in life and start their own families, keeping the life cycle going.  It has become socially "unacceptable" for lack of a better word to have your normal child still in diapers after a specific age.  Not talking about children with a disability or medical issue.  Parents think it reflects badly on them if their kid is still in diapers after a certain age when their peers have all been toilet trained, like they failed as a parent and everyone is thinking that of them.  Social Stigma and wanting to be part of what is considered proper and correct is a strong pull in the world today,  just as it was 50 years ago.  For centuries it's been ingrained in everyone from parents to kids all over the world that you grow up and stop wearing diapers.  Diapers are yucky and parents at an early age even tell their toddlers when changing them things like, "Pretty soon you won't need these diapers anymore!  You will be a big boy and can use the potty like daddy!"  Huggies!  "I'm a big kid now!"  That basically says it all and what people normally expect of toddlers.  Just about everyone is on board with the fact that babies will get toilet trained, grow up and be out of diapers.  It's the right thing to do as far as living and getting along in society and yes, people are looked down on when they keep their kid in diapers way past the normal toileting years. 

In my area we have a lot of welfare cases and frankly, lots of "animals" with kids.  You may think of me as harsh but when a mother kills her own child because she just doesn't want to care for him or her anymore, that is worse than being an animal!  It breaks my heart to see these people with their 5 and 6 year olds in Walmart yelling at them, dragging them around and abusing them, but it's even worse when these 5 and 6 year olds are obviously still wearing diapers.  I'd hate to think there are people in this world who see nothing wrong with this behavior and child abuse !  Now, with that background, I want to get to adults who wear diapers as AB or DL.  Why wouldn't the average person on the street think there is something wrong with an adult who likes to act and dress as a baby in diapers or a DL who just likes wearing and using diapers?  People are conditioned from very early ages that you toilet train and grow up so you no longer have to wear diapers.  That's the way our society works.  Not only are people turned off by someone who reverts to acting like a baby, they can't understand why some otherwise normally functioning adult would want to wear diapers and walk around in his own urine and filth.  Yes, this fetish is controversial for sure!  I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, I'm just trying to express why I believe the AB/DL lifestyle is so controversial with every day people.

Couple the above theories with the fact that people nowadays think they have the right to get all up in your business.  With the proliferation of social justice warriors people think they can tell others what to do and how to do it.  They will preach diversity and freedom to your face but if someone has a fetish that falls outside the norms then.....watch out.

My point is....I KNOW its WEIRD to want to sit around in wet diapers.  I came to terms with this a long time ago.  I know that my fetish has nothing to do with kids or harming them in any way and I know that there are many of us here that feel the same way.  However....not everyone is going to share in that idea.  That's why I try to keep this to myself as much as I can.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, mamabug said:

Elfy is right - that is the real reason this fetish is controversial. To everyone else, anyone who likes anything about diapers - is automatically a pervert and is into children. Of course, we know that isn't true, but sadly that isn't something that is never going to change. And you know what? I'm okay with that. It's not something that needs to be accepted by the world. It's not the same thing as being gay/cross-dresser or whatever, it is something that should remain private in your own home. I mean, yeah, it can sting a bit when you hear someone say something about it - but that's because they don't understand. I can get WHY they think that way and unless you are a part of this fetish you can't really understand fully why we like it (Hey, I don't even fully understand it lol) 

Mammabug im sure you’re a great mommy however while I’ve definitely heard of people associating the fetish with pedophilia that has not been my experience that all or even most without the fetish associate us with pedophilia. I’ve told previous gfs and therapists and none of them thought that. Frankly there’s nothing wrong with wearing diapers in public as long as one isn’t exposing themselves. It just seems hypocritical to be on this site be a mommy and say we should keep it extremely private. No I don’t tell most people about my fetish but I have told some none associated it with pedophilia.

8 hours ago, drynot said:

Couple the above theories with the fact that people nowadays think they have the right to get all up in your business.  With the proliferation of social justice warriors people think they can tell others what to do and how to do it.  They will preach diversity and freedom to your face but if someone has a fetish that falls outside the norms then.....watch out.

My point is....I KNOW its WEIRD to want to sit around in wet diapers.  I came to terms with this a long time ago.  I know that my fetish has nothing to do with kids or harming them in any way and I know that there are many of us here that feel the same way.  However....not everyone is going to share in that idea.  That's why I try to keep this to myself as much as I can.

Yes the good thing is with openminded people weird doesn’t have to be wrong. Drynot, I notice a Canadian flag on your avatar I’m generalizing but Canadians and Western Europeans are more openminded to eccentric fetishes than Americans are. Frankly while I’ve heard of some associating us with pedophilia and have rightfully so been very offended I think this would be less true in Canada and Western Europe where people are less likely to be prejudiced about things they don’t understand. 

10 minutes ago, diapersareawesome said:

Mammabug im sure you’re a great mommy however while I’ve definitely heard of people associating the fetish with pedophilia that has not been my experience that all or even most without the fetish associate us with pedophilia. I’ve told previous gfs and therapists and none of them thought that. Frankly there’s nothing wrong with wearing diapers in public as long as one isn’t exposing themselves. It just seems hypocritical to be on this site be a mommy and say we should keep it extremely private. No I don’t tell most people about my fetish but I have told some none associated it with pedophilia.

1) I wasn't the only one who said that and 2) I myself, whenever I told my partners about my fetish, they didn't think that way either. most were quite accepting. But as a society at a large does tend to think that way. Obviously, it is different on an individual basis.

And it should be private. Sure, you can be diapered out and about, but you shouldn't be exposing your diaper. But, I meant it should be private except in your own home (depending on who you live with of course). 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, mamabug said:

1) I wasn't the only one who said that and 2) I myself, whenever I told my partners about my fetish, they didn't think that way either. most were quite accepting. But as a society at a large does tend to think that way. Obviously, it is different on an individual basis.

And it should be private. Sure, you can be diapered out and about, but you shouldn't be exposing your diaper. But, I meant it should be private except in your own home (depending on who you live with of course). 

It’s just your definition of private is subjective. And if your partners have been accepting of you as a mommy and mine accepting of me as a dL/ab doesn’t it seem like more are accepting than we realize? I mean what part of society depends on how liberal or openminded the person is. If by private you mean me not exposing my diaper in public and only telling few people I really trust then I am private. Also if you compare our fetish to others out there incredibly harmless. 

8 minutes ago, diapersareawesome said:

It’s just your definition of private is subjective. And if your partners have been accepting of you as a mommy and mine accepting of me as a dL/ab doesn’t it seem like more are accepting than we realize? I mean what part of society depends on how liberal or openminded the person is. If by private you mean me not exposing my diaper in public and only telling few people I really trust then I am private. Also if you compare our fetish to others out there incredibly harmless. 

Just because our partners have been supportive, doesn't mean everyone else has been that lucky. I know several people on here whose partners (or previous partners) freaked out on them and said VERY hurtful things. I have heard my own family members talk about it before when something on TV or whatever pops up. I have seen other people talk about it disgustingly. One of my partners was actually kinda off-put about it at first (he didn't really say anything too negative about it though.) The stigma is still there. Just because a few people may have had good examples, it doesn't change the fact that sadly, ABDL is viewed in a poor way. 

And personally, I believe you should be only telling your partner. Your family and friends really don't need to know about it (therapist is obviously okay and doctors). Unless, under extreme circumstances. Let's be honest, for most people, this is a sexual fetish. I know it is not for all. But, I don't really care what my siblings, cousins or even friends are doing explicitly in the bedroom that gets them off. Most people DON'T want to know (regardless if it's a fetish or not). So long as you're being respectful to those around you, then that is fine. 

Of course, this is all a matter of opinion and I can only speak from my own personal experience and viewpoint.

5 minutes ago, mamabug said:

Just because our partners have been supportive, doesn't mean everyone else has been that lucky. I know several people on here whose partners (or previous partners) freaked out on them and said VERY hurtful things. I have heard my own family members talk about it before when something on TV or whatever pops up. I have seen other people talk about it disgustingly. One of my partners was actually kinda off-put about it at first (he didn't really say anything too negative about it though.) The stigma is still there. Just because a few people may have had good examples, it doesn't change the fact that sadly, ABDL is viewed in a poor way. 

And personally, I believe you should be only telling your partner. Your family and friends really don't need to know about it (therapist is obviously okay and doctors). Unless, under extreme circumstances. Let's be honest, for most people, this is a sexual fetish. I know it is not for all. But, I don't really care what my siblings, cousins or even friends are doing explicitly in the bedroom that gets them off. Most people DON'T want to know (regardless if it's a fetish or not). So long as you're being respectful to those around you, then that is fine. 

Of course, this is all a matter of opinion and I can only speak from my own personal experience and viewpoint.

Frankly I only have told my partners and therapists as for me this is a sexual fetish. I see what you mean but the people who have experienced extreme prejudice and judgement are dealing with some pretty close minded people who are most likely very conservative. This really depends on live and let live vs judgemental attitudes. 

10 minutes ago, diapersareawesome said:

Frankly I only have told my partners and therapists as for me this is a sexual fetish. I see what you mean but the people who have experienced extreme prejudice and judgement are dealing with some pretty close minded people who are most likely very conservative. This really depends on live and let live vs judgemental attitudes. 

Not everyone who is "very conservative" is like that. Even liberal people who claim to be "open-minded" can be quite the opposite. I've seen it on both sides of the political party. Some people are just assholes lol  I mean, it sucks when you tell someone you trust and they shut you down like that. After all, as you said, wearing diapers isn't hurting anyone. There obviously isn't anything wrong with it. I just don't think it's something that is ever going to be accepted as a whole and that's something I'm okay with. I don't care what strangers think about the ABDL lifestyle, because it's something they'll never be able to understand. I mean, maybe I'm wrong, who knows.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Apart from the conflation between diapers in a sexual context and diapers as a token of childhood (which I agree with the OP can lead to disastrous misinterpretation) I think we also need to consider the prevailing revulsion response humans have towards bodily waste.

Darwin proposed that this is something hard-wired into the human brain, acquired through many millennia of natural selection.  I’ve seen some counter-arguments that this reaction is culturally acquired but my money is on Darwin:  I think other factors can moderate or occlude the effect (they did for me at least) but it’s the baseline scenario.

So, in addition to being mistaken for a pedophile by people in a cognitive hurry, I think we need to accept the fact that wearing underwear that is potentially filled with bodily waste (and even if it isn't, we have to consider contagion bias) is also going to be problematic for human minds in default configuration.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, drynot said:

I keep my diaper wearing to myself, other than my wife. But I do enjoy knowing if the  "social justice warriors" live long enough. They may very well one day find themselves in a wet diaper, possibly being changed by a total stranger in a nursing home.

• Like 1

I don't think you guys know your stereotypes...

SJW's would be all about enjoying your fetishes and alternative lifestyles.

But please, don't let me get in the way of that grinding axe.

13 hours ago, mamabug said:

Not everyone who is "very conservative" is like that. Even liberal people who claim to be "open-minded" can be quite the opposite. I've seen it on both sides of the political party. Some people are just assholes lol  I mean, it sucks when you tell someone you trust and they shut you down like that. After all, as you said, wearing diapers isn't hurting anyone. There obviously isn't anything wrong with it. I just don't think it's something that is ever going to be accepted as a whole and that's something I'm okay with. I don't care what strangers think about the ABDL lifestyle, because it's something they'll never be able to understand. I mean, maybe I'm wrong, who knows.

I think we will get there eventually, but it's going to be a far different world then too. You're on target with the liberal and conservative point. When I was pondering about coming out as TG, everyone said that there was no pattern to acceptance; some you just knew would be OK would reject you and some you knew would reject you would become your closest friends. And it was totally like that! Ditto for Lesbians, Gays, and Heteros. Ditto for BSDM and plain vanillas. Ditto for rich and classy versus poor and trashy. Acceptance is a totally individual thing with no predictors.

The engine which will drive society at large towards tolerance and acceptance is a widening personal or second-hand knowledge of an ABDL who breaks the stereotypes the society has. That can only happen when enough of us are 'out' (meaning known, not actually going around as a AB or wearing only a diaper). At this point, much of our exposure has been negative such as TV shows that sensationalize every guest, or POWM types. And most of us are relatively closeted. This is why I say it will be a long time coming- until we change they won't. And in general, we're not ready to change yet.

We have to break the stereotypes. We have to 'police' ourselves and distance ourselves from the few among us who are the bad apples doing wrongful things. We do that on this website but this is only a tiny part of the internet and a tinier part of the world as a whole. We've got a long, long way to go, but we can get there.

Bettypooh

11 hours ago, oznl said:

Apart from the conflation between diapers in a sexual context and diapers as a token of childhood (which I agree with the OP can lead to disastrous misinterpretation) I think we also need to consider the prevailing revulsion response humans have towards bodily waste.

I think we need to accept the fact that wearing underwear that is potentially filled with bodily waste (and even if it isn't, we have to consider contagion bias) is also going to be problematic for human minds in default configuration.

That is pretty much one major think I touched on at the end or my reply, and I agree.  I think most people would be really turned off at someone who chooses to walk around in wet and messy diapers for personal pleasure and enjoyment even if they aren't turned off as much at the baby play.

3 hours ago, Elfy said:

I don't think you guys know your stereotypes...

SJW's would be all about enjoying your fetishes and alternative lifestyles.

But please, don't let me get in the way of that grinding axe.

SJWs are as reviled as they are precisely because they're so hypocritically sex negative. Everything's fine to do no matter the time and place as long as it's under the LGBT banner, but everything else often gets met with puritan intolerance rivalling that of religious fundamentalists.

3 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

We have to break the stereotypes. We have to 'police' ourselves and distance ourselves from the few among us who are the bad apples doing wrongful things. We do that on this website but this is only a tiny part of the internet and a tinier part of the world as a whole. We've got a long, long way to go, but we can get there.

Bettypooh 

Bettypooh has hit the nail on the head, its about educating people about what we are and are not.

Growing up there were some horrible things being said about me being gay, things like " you hate women" or that "gays are kidy fiddlers" etc etc. but through a mixture of educating and protest against ignorance and inequality the LGBT 'movement' is getting there.

It is up to us to educate the 'public'. If you hear someone saying things which are patently wrong, then we need to say, no its not like that it's like this etc. you get my drift.

That being said however there will always be people who reject point blank anyone elses point of view, and will refuse to go beyond theire own bigotry.

Maly.

I guess I have to disagree with most (but not everyone) here in their replies.  I believe, based upon my own experiences with diapers and how people view them is that our "fetish" (if you want to call it that) is hated and feared because it involves going to the bathroom in our pants; long past the age of potty training.

Let's face it, even if you do not use diapers for their intended purpose, that is in fact, their intended purpose: to contain the pee and poop in our "pants."  When I was growing up in the 1960s, the era of cloth diapers and rubber pants, there was an "attitude" or "view" about "going to the bathroom in your pants."  If a toddler wasn't potty trained by the age of two, either the child or the parents were viewed suspiciously: like something was wrong with them.  Diapers and rubber pants (what babies wear) were often used as punishment on older children who misbehaved or acted "too big for their britches."  The line that separated the worlds of infancy (babyhood) and that of being a "big boy or girl" was diapers and rubber pants.  Phrases like, "He's still in diapers" or "She still goes in her pants" were meant to put a child (or adult) in their place by reminding the person that they had to be diapered and that they still "go in their pants."  

I believe this, more than all the things listed in this discussion, are the real reasons we and our "fetish" are viewed with contempt and fear.   

Think about it.  EVERY HUMAN BEING was in diapers at one time, peeing and pooping their pants in public (at church, home, malls, etc) when they were babies.  And these people who judge us, and fear us, well, they all peed and pooped their pants with abandon when they were infants: grunting and tooting, and filling their diapers for their mothers to change.  Isn't that really everyone's fear?  A "normal" person's fear?  When we openly wear or talk about diapers, 99% of all the "normal" people out there KNOW that at one time, they too were in diapers peeing and pooping their pants. We, I think, remind them of their own time spent in diapers peeing and pooping their pants for the first 2 to 4 years of their life.  Maybe I'm wrong, but that is my opinion. 

• Like 2

What this thread should be showing is that there is no shortage of reasons to hate ABDL's :lol:

- People's wrong association of ABDL to paedophilia

- The freaks who do weird stuff and make ABDLs look like weird perverts and criminals

- The natural reaction of disgust to people going to the bathroom in their pants

- Conservative people who hate anything that isn't missionary with the lights off

- The natural inclination to laugh at a sight as ridiculous as an adult in a diaper

Maybe this will help people understand why this isn't mainstream and will never be more than a fringe fetish.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Elfy said:

What this thread should be showing is that there is no shortage of reasons to hate ABDL's :lol:

- People's wrong association of ABDL to paedophilia

- The freaks who do weird stuff and make ABDLs look like weird perverts and criminals

- The natural reaction of disgust to people going to the bathroom in their pants

- Conservative people who hate anything that isn't missionary with the lights off

- The natural inclination to laugh at a sight as ridiculous as an adult in a diaper

Maybe this will help people understand why this isn't mainstream and will never be more than a fringe fetish.

Perfect!

Elfy and mamabug are right about people thinking AB's are pedofiles and all.  There is another thing to consider though.  Some people still are unacceptable of gay people for a few reasons.  Possibly religious but also the perception is man and woman should be together.  Some get disgusted at the thought of two people of the same gender having sex together.  Lifelong conditioning that it's the way things should be, period!  With diapers, there is the whole mindset right from the beginning that babies and toddlers are to grow to become kids, teens and adults.  In that growing process, there are specific things they learn to do.  Crawl and then walk, talk, dress themselves, feed themselves, learn to read and write and among some of the earliest, learn to use a potty.  It's always been fact that parents want to get their kids toilet trained and out of diapers as soon as possible based on their child's level of learning, plus all the extra chores of constantly changing diapers.  It's all part of the long process of raising a child from birth to adult.  You teach them new things to learn and do constantly so they can grow into teens and adults and eventually make their way in life and start their own families, keeping the life cycle going.  It has become socially "unacceptable" for lack of a better word to have your normal child still in diapers after a specific age.  Not talking about children with a disability or medical issue.  Parents think it reflects badly on them if their kid is still in diapers after a certain age when their peers have all been toilet trained, like they failed as a parent and everyone is thinking that of them.  Social Stigma and wanting to be part of what is considered proper and correct is a strong pull in the world today,  just as it was 50 years ago.  For centuries it's been ingrained in everyone from parents to kids all over the world that you grow up and stop wearing diapers.  Diapers are yucky and parents at an early age even tell their toddlers when changing them things like, "Pretty soon you won't need these diapers anymore!  You will be a big boy and can use the potty like daddy!"  Huggies!  "I'm a big kid now!"  That basically says it all and what people normally expect of toddlers.  Just about everyone is on board with the fact that babies will get toilet trained, grow up and be out of diapers.  It's the right thing to do as far as living and getting along in society and yes, people are looked down on when they keep their kid in diapers way past the normal toileting years. 
In my area we have a lot of welfare cases and frankly, lots of "animals" with kids.  You may think of me as harsh but when a mother kills her own child because she just doesn't want to care for him or her anymore, that is worse than being an animal!  It breaks my heart to see these people with their 5 and 6 year olds in Walmart yelling at them, dragging them around and abusing them, but it's even worse when these 5 and 6 year olds are obviously still wearing diapers.  I'd hate to think there are people in this world who see nothing wrong with this behavior and child abuse !  Now, with that background, I want to get to adults who wear diapers as AB or DL.  Why wouldn't the average person on the street think there is something wrong with an adult who likes to act and dress as a baby in diapers or a DL who just likes wearing and using diapers?  People are conditioned from very early ages that you toilet train and grow up so you no longer have to wear diapers.  That's the way our society works.  Not only are people turned off by someone who reverts to acting like a baby, they can't understand why some otherwise normally functioning adult would want to wear diapers and walk around in his own urine and filth.  Yes, this fetish is controversial for sure!  I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, I'm just trying to express why I believe the AB/DL lifestyle is so controversial with every day people.
I don't think EVERYONE has a problem with adults wearing diapers. They're made for a specific reason, but I'll grant you the fact that when the average person thinks of an adult who wears a diaper, their initial mindset is "Is that person like sick or ill, and can't hold in their bodily fluid waste?"

And you know, that would've been my first thought if I were not, in fact, a DL myself. But, after having a whole year full of having one accident after another, not being able to eat, and feeling very sick myself, I've come to realize that I had a saving grace for liking to wear Adult Diapers. Now, I'm wearing them at home on a regular basis, and if I think my bowels will be on the side of loose during the day, I grab an adult pullup. If someone has a problem with it, it's their problem, not mine.

That being said, yes, babies & toddlers do get out of diapers at an early age, but not all. Myself included, there are children who have bedwetting issues. At this point in my life, I'm not ashamed anymore to admit that up until I was 13yrs old, I had issues with bedwetting. And it sucked so bad. And yes, diapers were a punishment. Now, I find diapers to be a reprieve if I have the occasional accident at night, and not the "Whoops!" Purposely accidental at night either.

So, while yes, there is a stigma to ABDL, I think there are ways to overcome that stigma. I have a couple of female friends I've told my ABDL secrets to, and they still talk to me regularly. And it wasn't like a big "shock & awe" to either of them. One of which lives in Missouri, and wants to meet with me sometime later this month when she gets to Colorado Springs just about 45 minutes south of Castle Rock, CO.

So, I think if you can explain it in such a way that doesn't quite make it sexual, at least not at first, you can get around the stigma, the controversial nature of being either AB or DL, or both. And you can still maintain healthy relationships with friends, even ones on the opposite side of the gender line, or even on the same gender team, just as long as you don't make it weird head on or head first.

Just my two cents worth.

-James T. Knight 2018
"Don't forget to wiggle your diaper butt at least once a day!"

"Be diapered & proud of it!"

"Accidents happen! That's why we are allowed to buy ADULT diapers!!"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk