LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Modern Ice Age (Private with Squiregirl18)

BabyGabrial

They began to move into the city. They used a bridge to stay ave water level. Nowadays people mostly can only travel by rooftop or boat. Boats were expensive, hard to come by, or required to many materials to make. Usually only those who come by a large stash of supplies and have the knowledge to make one. "I don't know mommy. I don't exactly remember everything. I remember woke up in my blanket and ma-ma and da-da wouldn't move anymore."

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Oh Gab honey I’m sorry..” Margaret softly said now feeling bad about asking. After not talking for a good bit of the walk into the city Margaret turned pointing to one of the big buildings, “There’s are new home” She said showing a high-rise that was leaning over from years before but looked to be staying well. “We will be spending time there and just a bit down the road was a hospital…well more of a clinic but I’ve been told I can get in so we can get more diapers and everything we might need for there.” Margaret said as she lead the way to their new home.  

They walked towards the way. They were reaching higher altitudes and the city was much closer  to the ocean so it is very windy and right now and the snow is beginning to pick up as the sun is beginning to set. It's hard to tell how high it is with it always being so clowdy and such. There's usually two thinks that are easy to tell. When the sun is at it's highest and when it is setting 

Margaret made her way inside though a window that had been broken for maybe a few years by then. She did make sure to help Gabrial if he needed it but then she would keep going wanting to get up higher and into one of the highest rooms. When Margaret got up there and into a room she put down her bag starting to work to build a fire in what was once a very nice pent house but now was just a shell of what it used to be. “Gabrial honey will you start to check around and see if they left anything behind?” She asked knowing it was a long shot but it didn’t mean they shouldn’t try.

"Yes mommy" he said putting his stuff down and runs around room to room checking for anything. He is almost done wgen he runs into the master bedroom but then slowly backs out scared as a man comes out holding a rifle to his face. Gabrial is so scared that he wets himself on the spot. "Umm.....excuse me mister. May you please put the gun away" he tries to bargin with the gunman 

Not hearing Gabrial running around made Margaret get up from what she was doing and grab the small hand gun from her bag. She slowly started to walk over holding the gun down for the time being. “Sir I’m sorry he ran into you we will leave here just don’t hurt him.” Margaret had nothing ageist shooting this man if it came to it she just didn’t want Gabrial to have to see her do it so for the time she was going to try and reason with him.

The man seened to be considered something as he looked outside and saw how dark it was getting. "Hurry and get out of here. We don't have anything to share with you" he daid pretty much revealing that he too is protecting someone. "There uh.....there's a market four buildings south. If you got a way to get across you could probably make it and trade there or whatever" the man said feeling guilty that he is sending these two to die.

Margaret nodded as she poked Gabrial’s side. “Go get our bags.” She whispered before turning back to the man. “Thank you sir..What If I brought back some food and water then could we stay in the other room?” She didn’t let her guard down but also Margaret knew she still had some water and two cans of beans that was trying to save but if it worked out better to help this man then she give him one and she could take one to feed Gabrial.

“I promise it will only be us” Margaret said back as she put her gun to face the ground and walked over to Gabrial getting into her bag to pull out a can of food and 3 cans of water witch was just clean ice put into a clean can. She then took them back over to the room. “Its me again sir I have 3 cans of water and one can of beans..umm black beans for you.” She then put them down by the door waiting wanting to see who was in the room with him if she could and not get herself hurt.

Gabrial sat and watched as they waited. It seems that mommy was going to make the man think that they were going to be going out to get some more stuff. So they sat and waited until mommy got the cans out and did her thing. As some time went in absolute silence the man slightly opens the door gun ready and Gabrial was able to catch a peak. He saw a large bump under the covers. The man must be with a pregnant woman 

Margaret got a look as well seeing something she couldn’t make out but didn’t say anything about it just. “If you need anything we will be in the next room” With that Margaret turned getting her things heading for what must have been a bedroom at some point. “Come on Gab honey” She spoke very soft and nicely thinking that If there was another person and that person was a lady with child hiding under a blanket maybe hearing the sound of a fellow mother would help keep things clam for the time. When Margaret could shut the door she did but making sure to keep it quit. “Alright lets get set in here and get a fire going so we can get you changed” Margaret words still soft but load enough to be heard.

Gabrial nods his head to his mommy holding her hand since it is pretty dark outside. When they got in the room Gabrial helped get his stuff out as he waited for when he feels its ok to talk. He brought over some dry paper and wood. He looked up at Margaret as he bends over to put the materials together he whispers "mommy i think that was a lady with a baby in her belly"

“I think your right…I saw something but couldn’t tell fully what it was.” Margaret said back quietly as she started to get the fire going for them. Once it was burning well Margaret went over padding the diaper pad. “Okay honey lay down here and lets get you clean” She then started to work to get everything ready before going to undress Gabrial so he could just be in his footie pjs again as it made things easy for Margaret and to her knowing he liked them.

He smiled possibly guessing right on what that man with the gun was defending. He has calmed down since he was stuck up. Being held up is nothing new. It happens all of the time. He is just glad he wasn't robbed again, or met a worse fate like those he has followed or traveled with. Every day in this day in age is escaping the reaper. No matter who you are. That's why small things like getting held at gun point does not get Gabrial down or shaken up. He gets to go over and lay on his comfy changing mat and feel one of mommy's wonderful diaper changes.

Margaret smiled as she started to take off all of the layers from Gabrial and then started on his change making sure to get him as clean as she could yet as she did it her normal happy smile disappeared as it made her think more about the people in the next room over she couldn’t help but think that bring a baby into the world right then or at less soon wouldn’t be a good idea, Yes she had wanted kids of her own and yes she had Gabrial witch was the best thing she had ever come across since the world had fallen apart and yes Gabrial still needed to be changed and taken care of but he also could help a little baby couldn’t do that and to Margaret that just wasn’t something she couldn’t handle. She soon sighed as she got the clean diaper onto Gabrial giving him a smile after. “Alright honey you’re done. Now will you watch you’re can of beans while I make something?” She asked back starting to pull some stuff from her bag thinking of making another piece offing to the people.

He nodded sat up next to the fire as he watched the fire and seeing the snow from the window blow by pretty fast. He had looked through old text that there was a point where smow seened beautiful or romantic. That was pretty absurd to him and those born ti this age of ice and snow. Snow was worse than any bandit or gang. Snow has no morals and will take the life of any individual. It will bring a slow painful and agonizing death to anyone it can. But fire? Fire was humanity's best friend. Fire kept him warm and heated his food and bottles. It was a great place to snuggle with mommy and he loved it.

Margaret took her time working on some diapers for Gabrial but also making some that where smaller much much smaller. When she had around 5 she put them to the side using what materials left to make more for Gabrial. “There.” She said once done putting the fresh made ones for Gabrial back into her bag and then stood. “Watch the food make sure it doesn’t burn and don’t touch the fire. Use the poking stuck from my bag if you need to move the can.” She knew it was kind of an odd thing to tell him all that when she was only going next door and he was a teen but to Margaret he was still her baby and it made her feel better. Soon she was out the door and over to the next door giving a soft knock. “Its only me again….I umm had some stuff I found and cant use…I’ll let them here” Margaret put them on the ground before turning to walk back to Gabrial hoping that it would all go over well. Once back she sat by the fire opening her arms to Gabrial. “Come here my big boy.”

He smiled and nodded when mommy left. He watched the food a bit bored he wanted go tinker around with the old tech he has or scavenge for some more. Also mommy talked to him weirdly like not how she usually does. It was like she expected more for from him. She gave him responsibilities but he doesn't know that word. He just knows he doesn't like it. He loved when mommy did everything for him or assumed he was too little to do stuff without mommy's watchful eye. It was comforting knowing that she was always standing over him or held him knowing that she's always there and watching her little baby. When she got back she called him her big boy which was weird to him as well but he wasn't going to miss mommy's embrace so he crawled over and got in her lap  wnd curled up on her.

Margaret put her arms around him softly rocking him and rubbing his back. “Thank you for watching the food and being a big boy now your my little boy meaning I’m all yours, so I was thinking when the food is hot enough to eat but not too hot I would feed you and then since its still pretty early you can go have some fun with your stuff.. Tinker with what you have then a diaper check and a story in bed? Sound good to you?” Margaret asked knowing she was acting odd but she wanted to make it up to Gabrial now and in doing so it meant she would do whatever he wanted to within the limits of their room.

Everything Margerate just said was absolute the best. He smiles and nods his head to her before nuzzles her chest. He kind of knows about modesty, as in, he knows women for some reason have a problem getting naked in front of him now. It was odd because it only started happening a few years ago. Otherwise he himself doesn't mind being naked or anything like that. 

Margaret smiled back holding him close not minding still softly rubbing him until the food seems to be ready, Margaret did test it to make sure it wasn’t too hot before putting some on the spoon and the same bib from before around Gabrial’s neck before feeding him while humming a tune. Every once and while she stop to clean his face but then kept going.

It was almost as if everything mommy did was like magic. She always made him happy and she always made him feel safe and loved. He had no trouble opening his mouth and accepting the food she happily fed him. He even got playful and would make her miss getting food on his face.