LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are Hyperlinks possible here?

Gosh - I see this forum topic isn't used much. But I have a question. I am thinking of creating something I have never done before in terms of a story -- a choose your own adventure type story. Is it possible to hyperlink a page to a chosen response / story alternative? 

You have "Link" Like this Look in the format section; first row. If you want to do more and understand the source code, which would mean named links to a specifie paragraph on a page, that is a bit more complex, involving naming the paragraph and then using that name in a link. I have long forgotten how to do it exactly, for that, you have to use the "source" option. That enables much more power, such as using image links, like on my siggy and the "doorway" link to "Part Deux" of my About Me and is at the bottom of "Useful" on "Christine's Cheet Sheet", than the WYSIWIG editor which itself is not half bad and certainly a vast improvement over WYSIWYG's of the past

In the top right of every post is a little button, it looks like three dots connected with two lines. Click on that and copy the address, then you can paste that and it is a direct link to the post.

I suspect what he wants is to have a line of text be a link for each "alternate" part of the adventure and have them lead to the same end but by different routes of pages. He may need a webhost and site to stick all the pages in, just like I do with my About Me; Part Deux, and the "Warning" about ""BabyDoll Grooming and Personal Care" (which I still make and use)

Don't you just love persons who ask a question and then do not acknowledge that there have been answers givien?  That is why I usually do not bother. It is called "finish what you start"