LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Differece between store brand diapers and ABDL diapers?

I've only tried adult diapers from a superstore so far... I really enjoyed them the first time, they look as real adult diapers and they are good I think, even though I thought they will be thicker at first and its tapes are weak (you have to be very careful with readjusting ...) So now I'm just wondering which is, or rather are, the differences between normal store brands and brands like Abena, Bambino, ABU and so on... which are available only in internet. I'm not interested so much in absorbency, bu rather in how they feel when you put it on even dry, how they are done (and the thickness as well)... Is there so much difference generally? Of course, both provide the sensations of "being diapered" but more than once I was told that, left apart the absorbency matter, online-brands fit better and provide stronger sensations

10 minutes ago, wannatrydiapers said:

I've only tried adult diapers from a superstore so far... I really enjoyed them the first time, they look as real adult diapers and they are good I think, even though I thought they will be thicker at first and its tapes are weak (you have to be very careful with readjusting ...) So now I'm just wondering which is, or rather are, the differences between normal store brands and brands like Abena, Bambino, ABU and so on... which are available only in internet. I'm not interested so much in absorbency, bu rather in how they feel when you put it on even dry, how they are done (and the thickness as well)... Is there so much difference generally? Of course, both provide the sensations of "being diapered" but more than once I was told that, left apart the absorbency matter, online-brands fit better and provide stronger sensations

The most part is of course the Absorbency though the best part is the premium diapers are more comfortable to wear.  They are much thicker and feel a lot different then any store brand kinds.  Plus the premium ones are plastic backed for the most part there are some you can get that are cloth backed but almost all of them are plastic backed diapers.  There is a nice bulk in the seat of your pants and also between your legs.

What others have said. Like for me the difference between wearing like a Tykables Overnight while it is dry compared to a store brand is like night vs day, no comparison in how different they feel. If you want to check out some of the ABDL ones without buying full packs, I would recommend checking out the site: htttp://wearingclouds.com they don't have samples of every ABDL diaper out there, but they have a lot of ones & you can order individual samples to try them out & figure out sizing, etc. 

Pretty much everything imaginable is different. Absorbency level, quality of materials, sizing and fit... you name it, it’s 100 times better in a ABDL diaper. 

We’re especially lucky nowadays that there is such a variety out there of diapers for us, whether you’re just looking for something plain jane, or if you’re looking for something with some design and flair to it.

• Like 1

Store brand diapers are made to be as cheap as possible. Medical grade diapers are made to function well. ABDL diapers are made to surpass that. You won't get what you don't pay for, and while I do wear store brand pullups for cost and convenience around home where I can use the toilet before my diaper starts leaking, they are not what I would choose if I could afford better. And they're not good enough for away-from-home reliability either. Once you experience really good diapers, that's what you will want thereafter. 

Bettypooh

There is a huge difference here, any Adult Diapers available in the majority of stores are gonna be much thinner, less absorbent, and probably not fit secure or feel very good (dry or wet), I have pretty limited experience in what stores have.

but if you want something worth buying that can provide a good fit, feel good (wet or dry) and also absorb a lot you at least have to go up to a decent medical style adult diaper (think something like Molicare or Abena as the starting point, theres also Dry 24/7 (also NorthShore Supreme), Seni Quatros, and then you have the medium to high absorbency ABDL diapers)

I wear store-brand diapers because that is all I can afford- but when times were better for me I used Abena's thickest diapers and those were awesome.  They held a lot and I used less- and they lasted me better over night than the store ones do- I use the Walgreens ones because I have to be smart with money and live on a budget.   I prefer thicker and more absorbent but sometimes in life you have to bite the bullet and make the best of situations if you wear diapers- I wear both for need and comfort as well as AB desires. 

BabyChris