LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm becoming a diaper pooper

I'm kind of an old guy (young at heart) and have been wearing diapers for decades. For the most part I've only wet my diapers and could count on one hand how many times I've soiled a diaper as an adult.   Lately though i've been soiling my diaper on a much more regular basis.  Can't figure out why all of a sudden i'm into soiling.  Anyway, no big revelations here just sharing.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Kapelmeister said:

I'm kind of an old guy (young at heart) and have been wearing diapers for decades. For the most part I've only wet my diapers and could count on one hand how many times I've soiled a diaper as an adult.   Lately though i've been soiling my diaper on a much more regular basis.  Can't figure out why all of a sudden i'm into soiling.  Anyway, no big revelations here just sharing.

Well got to think of it this way as well!  Your getting your moneys worth!

I take offence at you calling yourself old!  I'm just a couple years younger than you!  I recently wrote a blog about a poopy diaper afternoon I had working at cutting brush at a relative's home.  I do like the feeling of pushing out a load in my diaper but I really hate the smell and clean up and that turns me off from pooping my diaper.  Still, I get the urge to do it about once every year or two.  That urge came a couple weeks ago and that resulted in the blog I wrote.  I did it twice that week, 4 days apart.  While I still sometimes like pushing out that load in my diaper, my urge to do so has been satisfied for a while!

On 10/9/2018 at 9:25 AM, Kapelmeister said:

It is interesting how people switch gears from one thing to the next.  I recently found out I may be an AB it is an interesting feeling and though I been a DL for many years.  I never thought of the AB side but about a few weeks ago I did some research on myself and discovered I am an AB a lot of people find different things about themselves over time.

I also recently started pooping after only wetting for years. I gradually started to find the idea less and less gross over time. Finally, over the summer I decided that I had to at least try it once- needless to say I loved it and now it just seems like a natural part of my diaper routine. I guess now I can say that I'm stinky, squishy, and proud!

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/9/2018 at 8:25 AM, Kapelmeister said:

Good for you and keep it up! You'll find over time it's all very natural and will happen on all it's own.

On 10/9/2018 at 8:25 AM, Kapelmeister said:

Pretty fun, isn't it? I've never bothered with asking "Why." There doesn't seem to be a logical answer. I just enjoy it for the sensation.

Try committing to messing in your diaper 100% of the time for a month. (no cheating) Change as soon as humanly possible. My guess is you will be a lifer after that.

• Like 3

I started out just wanting to wear diapers and wet them and for years that’s what I did. Than one day I needed to go poop and I knew I would not make it to a bathroom soon enough so I just used my diaper. 

I actualy enjoyed it and even though the clean up was a hassle I did not mind it. 

Now days I just poop my diapers whenever the need arises and clean up when I get the chance. 

Pooping my diaper is so natural just as is wetting them, so much so I pay little attention to it after the deed is done. 

6 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I started out just wanting to wear diapers and wet them and for years that’s what I did. Than one day I needed to go poop and I knew I would not make it to a bathroom soon enough so I just used my diaper. 

I actualy enjoyed it and even though the clean up was a hassle I did not mind it. 

Now days I just poop my diapers whenever the need arises and clean up when I get the chance. 

Pooping my diaper is so natural just as is wetting them, so much so I pay little attention to it after the deed is done. 

For those of us that have walked down this path it’s a very enjoyable experience. I would never turn back at this point. Gladly it just happens these days and that’s exactly what I wanted. It’s as normal as blinking or breathing. It took a lot of work but these days there is no effort at all.

8 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I've always wanted to and enjoyed pooping in my diaper.  As a kid, I'd fantasize about being in a wet messy diaper and staying in it as long as I could. 

Over the years I have become more comfortable with my diaper desires.... So I also find myself whearing and useing more often   In the old days if I was diapered all weekend I never went out.  Know I just put on regular street clothing and go out without a second thaut...

• 1 month later...

I've been pooping my diapers or pants since i was 6 (had a bad fall down some stairs which damaged my spine). At first it was a bit tough, and i felt like a baby, but my parents were really good about it, and i got used to pretty much any situation you can name where I've wet or soiled my diapers or pants. These days, it's just a part of life, I enjoy the feeling when i do actually get to push one out on purpose, but other times it happens of its own accord, and you develop strategies to deal with it. The way i see it, if you feel more comfortable using diapers or your pants for your toileting, then just do it. Otherwise, use the potty at your leisure. In this day and age it really should be up to the individual's choice.

49 minutes ago, Idzy said:

I've been pooping my diapers or pants since i was 6 (had a bad fall down some stairs which damaged my spine). At first it was a bit tough, and i felt like a baby, but my parents were really good about it, and i got used to pretty much any situation you can name where I've wet or soiled my diapers or pants. These days, it's just a part of life, I enjoy the feeling when i do actually get to push one out on purpose, but other times it happens of its own accord, and you develop strategies to deal with it. The way i see it, if you feel more comfortable using diapers or your pants for your toileting, then just do it. Otherwise, use the potty at your leisure. In this day and age it really should be up to the individual's choice.

Then you understand that automatic reflex. To me it doesn't get much better. And yes you need to learn how to handle in in any situation. It's easy these days...

Walking around with a heavy soiled diaper is for me anyway one of the greatest feelings and I seem to enjoy it even more the longer I go down the 24/7 path. I think the only downside is the increased time it takes me to change and clean myself afterwards. But then I say to myself so its taken me 5 minuets longer than it would otherwise to clean myself in the toilet but I've more than saved myself that time during the day by not having to go there to pee or poo throughout the day. After almost 4 months its now becoming quite natural for me to push slightly and then purely relax and out it flows!

3 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Walking around with a heavy soiled diaper is for me anyway one of the greatest feelings and I seem to enjoy it even more the longer I go down the 24/7 path. I think the only downside is the increased time it takes me to change and clean myself afterwards. But then I say to myself so its taken me 5 minuets longer than it would otherwise to clean myself in the toilet but I've more than saved myself that time during the day by not having to go there to pee or poo throughout the day. After almost 4 months its now becoming quite natural for me to push slightly and then purely relax and out it flows!

You can take comfort in knowing that, while not yet automatic, you'll not be able to reverse it. You've conditioned yourself after 4 months to being fully incontinent. It's not a fetish nor is it fun anymore. It's now just something you must do now. It's who you are now. Now you just learn how to manage yourself in all situations. What to have with you, what to eat and where changing facilities are at all times. Soon you will find yourself going more often in smaller amounts and giving it much less thought when you do. Then eventually the automatic reflex kicks in and you'll only know you are dropping a load after it's started and far too late to even consider doing anything about it.

On 1/11/2019 at 5:00 AM, incondl said:

It's who you are now. Now you just learn how to manage yourself in all situations. What to have with you, what to eat and where changing facilities are at all times. Soon you will find yourself going more often in smaller amounts and giving it much less thought when you do. Then eventually the automatic reflex kicks in and you'll only know you are dropping a load after it's started and far too late to even consider doing anything about it.

This statement couldn't be more true. It can be hard to get used to in all situations, but once you aren't in control any more, you have to be ready for it to happen anywhere... So yeah, make sure you've got your supplies with you, and even a change of pants, just in case your diaper leaks. Overall though, make sure you keep focusing on enjoying the sensation and freedom, otherwise it can sometimes get you down.

I think I've certainly become used to carrying the additional supplies with me which was;t easy at first as I've always beens someone who likes to travel anywhere relatively light. BMs are not yet automatic but certainly becoming increasingly easy and syncing with my food intake.

• 1 month later...

Pooping my diaper is the one thing that has kept me a lover for decades. And for those that think we are too old, bite your tongue !  I love to poop and pee my diaper(more of a pooper) If I went a day without pooping it just means that the next day i will have a huge poop and love it even more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm headed in the opposite direction..   I've enjoyed pooping my pants for years but tended to avoid wetting because it didn't feel that good ..recently taken to using disposable diapers & love peeing in them as well as pooping ..the warmth, weight & the way they puff out after wetting has been a revelation ..just love being wet & dirty 

9 minutes ago, PP Rebel said:

I'm headed in the opposite direction..   I've enjoyed pooping my pants for years but tended to avoid wetting because it didn't feel that good ..recently taken to using disposable diapers & love peeing in them as well as pooping ..the warmth, weight & the way they puff out after wetting has been a revelation ..just love being wet & dirty 

I'm glad to know you are finding joy in doing both. Enjoy yourself.....

• Like 1