LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Facebook Rant

I hate facebook.  I had a account a few years ago with about 2000 friends when suddenly I was 'security blocked' and required to identify three random photos from my list of friends. Impossible. Besides, how many of them were nothing more than a diaper shot anyhow.

So I took the plunge yesterday and added a new FB account. Got about 20 friends in total and now I am 'photo blocked' again wanting a photo of myself. I find this amusing as most peoples FB profile photo isnt even a photo of themselves!  took 24 hours to ruin it.

I love the irony. 1000 Russian agents on FB can change the outcome of a PResidential election and no problems, but one poor woman tries to set up an account and their idiot security systems come into play.

/RANT

I know the outcome of this. I will end up blocked... again.

4 minutes ago, Elfy said:

Is there something you are uploading on there or anything like that?

I've never experienced it nor heard of anyone else until right now!

I googled it and it apparently more common than I thought. The only possibility I can think of was that since I was using TWO different browsers and ended up with Facebook on both, it triggerd some kind of response. If that is the case then I can certainly prevent that, btu it is hardly a rarity or a security problem.

One thing about automated security systems... they all trap the unwary while real cons bypass it easily.

What is probably happening is that, after being lax and having the Russians and others cash in on that. They go hard the other way and  spew out one security fix after another without fully vetting them. Of that, all I can say is legend has it that Anestra the Bold carried two wands and was asked why. One legend says that she answered "the first one is a dummy and when I use it, it gives me time to think about whether I REALLY want to do what I am thinking". The other legend says that she answered "I use the second one to correct the mistakes I made with the first"

The big problem is the lack of the "man in the loop". I had the perfect storm happen to me. a total crash shortly after Verizon, which is so bigh it can't get out of its own way, dropped their email service. Now, for some reason, Facebook and others use the email addy as the userid. So here's what happened. I could not log in because my "userid" was no good and Facebookd did not seems to know that Verizon dropped its email. Now this happened at all of my accounts but the other companies had a "Contactu US" feature so I could contact them and get things fixed, except for Patreon, which I could contact but they are so slow at it that they should not be allowed to handle money. I contacted them over a month ago, and recently sent a reminder, they emailed me back for the first contact but I haven't heard from them since. Faccebook had no "Contact Us" feature that I ould find. And Zukcerberg is supposed to be a tech genius! "Man in trhe loop" is a management concept that is 45 years old, So they are 2 physical generation behind the times and probably about 8 technological generations

I re-enlisted last night and already got two security lock-outs for "unusual activity" and some other garbage. I am getting out of that fascist funny farm. If they get one nano-newton more uptight they will blow an anyurism fer shure. the veins on their face and neck must stuck out half a foot

On the topic of social media, I have noticed a good deal of AB related companies have Twitter and the like. Naturally I don't want to follow them with my own account, given hat colleagues and family can see me on there, but I would like to interact with these companies. Tempted to use one of my other email addresses to set up a second Twitter account for purely nappy related things.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Ribbit