LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

that was weird...

So, I was watching a show, and I've been wearing diapers for about a day or so near constantly. I rarely poop in them because I hate the cleanup. However, this one was just a surprise. I leaned forward a bit, tried to fart and uh... well.

I guess after a while I get used to using diapers, is all I'm going to say. That was a really odd experience, simply because of how unexpected it was. I actually sat back down before I realized what I'd done. x_X I just kind of sat there and said to myself, wow, did I just do that? did I even mean to do it?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Denube said:

So, I was watching a show, and I've been wearing diapers for about a day or so near constantly. I rarely poop in them because I hate the cleanup. However, this one was just a surprise. I leaned forward a bit, tried to fart and uh... well.

I guess after a while I get used to using diapers, is all I'm going to say. That was a really odd experience, simply because of how unexpected it was. I actually sat back down before I realized what I'd done. x_X I just kind of sat there and said to myself, wow, did I just do that? did I even mean to do it?

I know all too well that feeling!  I like was sitting on the couch one night and well I thought I farted well it turned out to be not a fart well I not only had a butt to clean but I had a blanket to clean as well as I have a blanket on the couch to protect the couch from the dog.  So I had to do a bit of laundry.

Nah. Sharts aren't that solid. I don't know, it was a legit accident. Seeing as how I don't want to be reliant on diapers, that was the last time I wore. I've caught myself in the past about to drop a load in diapers, too. I usually catch myself, though.

14 hours ago, fixitboy said:

I did that once. Was working on my computer. And thaut I had a big fart.  So I just blow it out.  And instead fill my diapers up and out tne back with very loos poop....had a 2 for one.   Poop and poop leak

It's a good thing you were wearing diapers at the time!  You still leaked but think of how much worse it would have been with no diaper at all!

• 1 month later...