LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Professors (private w Robehouse)

Skylove27

Sienna went to her door, she was glad to see Megan there with shirts. She let her in, closing and locking the door so no students could walk in. "I'm just glad no students have came yet." She says,  she would've died of embarrassment if a student walked in on her shirtless.  

"Um, Alright. " Sienna thought the shirt looked kind of childish.  She'd probably look like a kindergarten teacher with that on. If that was her only option, she hoped the students would still take her seriously. She didn't say anything negative though because Megan was only trying to help her out. 

Megan took the shirt off of Sienna then picked up the other shirt. She looked at it and wasn't sure it was a better option. It was white with a  rainbow colored unicorn on it. Megan slipped it on Sienna and pulled it down. The shirt was long enough. 

"Lets go with this one." Megan said. 

Just then there was a knock on the door as the students started arriving. 

It was even more childish then the last one and then Megan had decided she'd wear this one. She just hoped her students would still take her seriously and not ask any questions.  "Alright.  Uh I guess I should get class started.  Oh here's your tablet back." Sienna said grabbing the tablet off her desk and handing it to her. 

Megan took the tablet. 

"Alright. I need to get back to my class even though it's almost over. I'll check on you later, since I'm taking you home." 

Megan left the room as the class started filling up. 

(Timeskip, but maybe Sienna could tell Megan about something embarrassing that happened during class.)

Megan's class had ended and she worked some on the shirt before wringing it out and putting it in a plastic bag to take home. Megan went down to Sienna's class to see if she was ready to go. 

(Alrighty) 

Sienna's class had ended five minutes ago. Sienna was trying to dry up her dr. Pepper that had been spilled by another student in her last class.  The student made it look like she spilled it and said that maybe she needed a sippy cup instead of a glass. The students that heard her had laughed. The student had said she was just joking but only Sienna knew it was purposely done. So she was trying to get it cleaned up before Megan arrived to take her home.  

Megan opened the door to Sienna's room and came in. She saw Sienna mopping up the Dr. Pepper, looking nervous. Megan came over to her. 

"Did you spill your drink? It's okay, accidents happen. Why don't you get ready to go home and I'll finish up here."

"I didn't spill it. One of my students spilled it on purpose and then decided to say that maybe I needed a sippy cup instead. Can you believe that? I didn't even spill it." Sienna said again and just shook her head. 

She handed the mop over. "But alright, here." She walked over to her desk, putting her coat on and grabbing her bag. "I do not need a sippy cup." She mumbled. 

"Oh before we go can we go to the rest room? I really have to pee." Sienna  told her. It would be her third or 4th time using the bathroom since there subway lunch. "I don't know why I've been needing to go so much." 

Megan smiled while listening to Sienna. She sounded like a toddler putting the blame on anyone but herself. Megan finished cleaning up the Dr. Pepper and put the mop away. 

"There we go. Of course we can stop by the bathroom. Thanks for letting me know. I would hate for you to have an accident on the way home. Especially after the day you've had." Megan said.

Megan led Sienna out of the room. 

"Don't forget to lock your door. Then we'll go to the faculty bathroom." Megan said. 

"Yeah I wouldn't wanna have an accident." Sienna said. She thought it was silly Megan would say that,  seeingthat she was an adult and didn't have accidents. "I haven't had accidents since i was a little girl. But anyways lets go. " Sienna said and let Megan out first then walked out and locked the door behind her. 

After Sienna locked the door Megan walked with her to the faculty lounge. Megan pulled on the door, expecting it to open. Instead it stayed closed. She tried a couple of more times. 

"Uh-oh. I think they already locked up for the night. Are you going to be okay?" Megan asked. 

Megan took Sienna out to her car and unlocked it. She got in and entered Sienna's address on her phone and set her phone on the dashboard.

"Alright, buckle up and we'll get going." Megan said, starting the car.