LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 12:42 PM, Nicole Kolibri said:

Since have lost many guys probably some language, I'm starting now.

I continue to read your story because it is so different from the average.
I want to know how it ends.

The funniest thing I think of the story, the two have got a orgasmuss ... in the thick diapers and latex suit over it ... are you sure that it is not guys who rub their stand?

A diaper, a rubber pants and a latex suit and I never come to a orgasmuss. ?
maybe I'm not normal, but you never find my G-spot under the thick material.
This is only a side note.

Nice that you write but now again as you wanted to write, do not stoping with that

greeting
Nicole.

Well, the chocolate had an aphrodisiac that made them extremely excited and receptive to any stimulating touch. There will be more soon, just tied up with pledges.

Chapter 10: Into The Belly Of The Beast

Kallen stretched out on a soft surface as a loud voice could be heard droning on close by. Just by the smell of antiseptic in the air, the soldier knew she was no longer in the playroom, but what caused her to open her eyes was the voice of her step mother. That voice chilled her blood and forced her eyes to slowly open due to how exhausted she was from the best sex she had in her young adult life. 

Ignoring the ongoing conversation between the man and her stepmother, Kallen tried to figure out exactly where she was. Her current position on a soft surface of sorts didn't tell her much, neither did the fluorescent lights glaring down at her from the ceiling. Not wanting to see her bitch of a stepmother so soon, the Captain of Zero Squad decided to turn her head to the side and realized that it felt very heavy, like she had been drugged. A few all white cabinets and medical equipment were directly accross from her when she managed to completely turn her head away from the giants.

'Where the fuck am I?!'

A shudder came from above her as a blast of cool air came from a vent directly above her, causing her to shiver. 

'Why am I so-'

With a mixture of surprise and confusion, she realized that she was completely naked for the first time since she had arrived in this bizarre dimension. No bulky latex diaper suit nor any diaper at all for that matter. With a modicum of curiosity, she strained to lift her head to gaze at her bald cunt. 

'Someone must have shaved me!'  

Kallen rolled over, her arms heavy and unresponsive as she was greeted by a rather horrifying sight: Mrs. Stadtfeld was completely naked on a medical bed receiving an injection into her left breast by what must've been the doctor. From her position, Kallen could see that the lavender haired doctor was wearing black pants and a green turtleneck that peeked out from his white lab coat. It immediately dawned on her that she had seen this man before! 

"Now, Mrs. Stadtfeld, those injections should increase your milk production by five fold on top of rapidly increasing your body's fat content. As you know, a pregnant woman needs that extra weight to help support the baby she'll be carrying."

"I know, Doctor Asplund. This is rather exciting to hear that I'll be able to carry my Kallen for more than just a few hours unlike last-"

Mrs. Stadtfeld was cut off by a wave of pain that overwelmed her breasts. Right before everyone's eyes, they started jiggling and rapidly growing a cup size larger.

"The pain is only temporary, besides if it wasn't for the first trail run we did with you and Kallen last year, none of this would be even remotely possible. Nowadays, it's rather routine to carry an average sized little for a full nine months without any complications."

"I'm glad I could help you advance science, but can I get some pain killers over here?!"

The expecting mother to be barked at Doctor Asplund. Her hands were raised up, her face scrunched in agony as she did her best to ride out the pain.

"My oh my, it looks like our patient is finally awake."

Doctor Asplund ignored Mrs. Stadtfeld  and stepped in front of Kallen's line of sight. He crouched down to where the magenta haired soldier laid and looked right at her. The sinister smile he flashed her shook Kallen to her core, but it was those greyish-blue eyes which stared at her, past a very large set of glasses, that really made her anxiety start to rise. He merely looked at her like she was just another lab rat, like she was simply apart of one of his experiments. 

"Fuck you!" Kallen spat as hard as she could into the doctor's face.

"Kallen!" Mrs. Stadtfeld shouted from her bed. "How dare you spit on the nice doctor!"

"How trite." Dr. Asplund replied, cleaning off his glasses with a piece of cloth before he stepped over to the medical cabinets.

"Seems the paralysis solution is doing it's job, but not a good enough one."

The lavender haired doctor spoke aloud as he searched through the cabinets.

"Mrs. Stadtfeld, I recall that you mentioned giving Kallen a few shots to increase her bowel movements and metabolism. Mind if I give them to her now?"

"Save those for when she's born again in nine months!" The blond stated angrily. "How about you grab me some Somas or Vicodin?!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Mrs. Stadtfeld. You're going to be pregnant in just a few minutes and it might cause birth defects." For a moment, the doctor paused and looked up, as if in thought before he continued "Then again, that might not be the worst thing in the world."

"Ahhh, that's better." The blond Brittainian Noble woman sighed causing both Kallen and the Doctor Asplund to look over at her.

The once petite and slender blond was no more. Her belly now bulged outwards, ready to house Kallen for the next three quarters of the year. On top of that massive gut stood two oversized breasts which were easily double the girth of Mrs. Stadtfeld's previous cup size. 

"Holy shit!"

"Well, if you want me to hold off on the vaccinations for her bowels, I can at least give her something to shut her up for the next twenty minutes."

The Doctor stated, holding up a fresh syringe. 

"Yes, I've had enough of her potty mouth."

"No!" Kallen shouted and tried to frail her limbs, but they barely moved.

Doctor Asplund smiled a genuine smile as he went to work cleaning off Kallen's tiny forearm with a disinfectant wipe. 

"Children should be seen and not heard, but I suspect that you won't be seen for the next nine months."

He chuckled as the needle was injected into her arm and, with a quick push of the plunger, a chemical cocktail flowed into Kallen's viens. All of her shouts instantly died on her tongue, any vulgar insults were stuck between her ears instead of flowing out of her mouth.

"I must say, silence is golden."

Doctor Asplund started putting on a pair of latex gloves, the first one snapping into place as Kallen shot the man the dirtiest look she could produce.

"So cute. That look is the same exact look all the other women gave me before I pushed them back into the womb."

The casual remark instantly melted Kallen's sense of bravado. After all, once she was trapped within her stepmother's womb, any chance of freedom would be shot. The soldier knew that her muscles would most likely go into a state of atrophy from being cramped into such a tiny space. Hell, if she was lucky, her crazy stepmother would teach her to walk again, but that would probably be a year from now at the earliest!

A cold material being slattered and rubbed onto her body, by the doctor's large hands, caused her mind to focus on the here and now. Here she was, being prepped for her second birth and she could literally do nothing to prevent it! Her body lay limp and useless. Her voice had been defeated by the Britainian chemicals and she had no other recourse but to lay back and have her body get lubed up.

"Hold still, if I drop you, you might break something and we wouldn't want that, would we?"

Doctor Asplund merely lifted her up by her armpits and caried the magenta haired girl over to the bed where Mrs. Stadtfeld was resting. Wasting no time, the lavender haired doctor adjusted Kallen's feet, binding them together and tied them to her hands, ensuring that the naked girl was in a perfect fetal position. With what little strength Kallen could muster, she tried to fight her way out of the translucent bonds.

"Don't even try to break those strands. They're not going to break down until after they've been submerged in the fluid of the womb for a period of no more than ten minutes. Even then, you'll be too weak to push your way out once the cervix has sealed shut."

Kallen shot the lavender haired asshole one last dirty look as she was slowly pushed into her stepmother's pussy. It was beyond belief that the damn thing was accepting her entire body like this! Sure, she was tiny compared to the giants, but she still came up to their knees! Her body gradually grew warmer as the folds of the vagina welcomed her, enveloping her stomach and soon, the top of her head was all that could be seen as Doctor Asplund pushed his gloved hand deep into Mrs. Stadtfeld's gaping clit, pushing the fully grown woman all the way up into the womb. 

"Well, at least I won't have to deal with that little brat again for another nine months."

Doctor Asplund stated as he gently pulled his arm out of Mrs. Stadtfeld's body. 

"Can I see her on the sonogram, Doctor?"

"Alright, let me change out of this lab coat and I'll be right with you."

Kallen could barely hear the muffled voices thanks to thick barrier of flab and fluid she was surrounded by. She was trying to calm herself, but was grateful that she wasn't drowning to death. Still, she couldn't believe that she was able to breath, submerged in this liquid, but she knew that crazy doctor probably gave her some chemical to help her convert liquid compounds into oxygen. Regardless of how she could breath, one thing was for certain; when she did get home, and she vowed to return home, she would use this insane doctor's gift of aqua lungs against the Empire!

To Be Continued...

For just a three dollars, you can read the next chapter right now. Also, if you want see more stories like this at my Patreon consider pledging. If you'd like a short story, you may pledge fifteen dollars and I'll write you one about any image you choose.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

On Friday, April 12, 2019 at 10:56 PM, Nicole Kolibri said:

:roflmao::Crylol::roflmao:

What an ingenious idea, to think such an idea is completely crazy.
Good, but crazy! hahahahaha

"One guy, loves that fisten!"

Kallen is now only knee high to her stepmother?

It would have been better if you had let them shrink in the short term ...
Now she is much too small to live out any sexual fantasies.
A finger of the amazonas would her now let burst open, that was not so good, by not right thought!

Does not matter, I found the chapter just refreshing new.
I have never read such a crazy idea.
I'll say thanks for that

Thank you. I just thought that these Amazons are so possessive, so controlling and manipulative of their "babies" that, with their advanced technology, they would attempt to and master, the art of literally giving birth to an adult little. 

The doctor was definitely fisting. XD

Well, the Littles in all these stories are always described as four feet tall or five feet tall or "up to her mom's knee". So, she was never shrunk or made smaller, her mother is like twelve feet tall so, she's a huge woman. 

Also, I'm glad you found this idea as refreshing and new. I've been trying to innovate with this story. After reading the same old story, in this dimension, I have basically decided to go down this path of the Amazons giving birth to the most problematic littles.  Giving them a "new" start.

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 2:05 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

silly

Wasn't my intent, but I'm glad you liked it enough to comment.

7 hours ago, Cya said:

Thank you. I just thought that these Amazons are so possessive, so controlling and manipulative of their "babies" that, with their advanced technology, they would attempt to and master, the art of literally giving birth to an adult little. 

The doctor was definitely fisting. XD

Well, the Littles in all these stories are always described as four feet tall or five feet tall or "up to her mom's knee". So, she was never shrunk or made smaller, her mother is like twelve feet tall so, she's a huge woman. 

Also, I'm glad you found this idea as refreshing and new. I've been trying to innovate with this story. After reading the same old story, in this dimension, I have basically decided to go down this path of the Amazons giving birth to the most problematic littles.  Giving them a "new" start.

Wasn't my intent, but I'm glad you liked it enough to comment.

The diaper dimension itself is kind of silly in it's nature as a fusion of every possible diaper story - good, bad, terrible, frightening, silly and so on that it's not a negative thing it's just your story reminded me of that.Not6 really sure what is kind of lesson is going to be taught to the littles by making an amazon uncomfortable for 9 months.  It's going to be terrible for Kallen being stuffed into her for that long but the Amazon is going to be waddling with a full term+ belly for all of that time. Having Kallen kick her bladder and stuff while she's there like baby's do. I hope something happens to save Kallen but yeah just a hair silly as always in DD :)

• 2 weeks later...

I liked it. I kept wondering how the doctor was going to make the umbilical cord. Turned out he didn’t need to make one. She can breathe the  amniotic fluid . I would have gladly given it a like but I ran out this morning. I will be looking for more. 

Chapter 11: An Unexpected Development

Mrs. Stadtfeld awaited her Doctor's return as she sat on the bed, her legs still held up in the stirrups. Despite being absolutely drenched in sweat, she leaned back with a smile on her face as she imagined how obedient and weak Kallen would be in only nine months time.'She'll have to learn everything all over again.' The giant woman chuckled while running her hands over her taut stomach. It was so much larger than it had been only ten minutes ago, ballooning up to the equivalent of a nine-month pregnant woman's belly.

Finally, Doctor Asplund reentered the insemination room to resume his examination of Mrs. Stadtfeld.

"Took you long enough to find a lab coat."

"My apologies. I should've had an extra one with me, but it's been a rather hectic day. After all, the Empress Marianne vi Brittainia has been checked in and is due to give birth any time now."

"You're serious?" Mrs. Stadtfeld was rather taken aback by this revelation.

"Why would I joke about such a matter? If it wasn't for your families immense wealth, I wouldn't have seen you on such short notice."

"I see. Still, it is a shame that I won't be able to meet her."

"Unlike some of my clients, she is very lovely woman."

"I just had an eighteen year old stuck up my vagina. I think I'm allowed to be a bitch, don't you?"

"Good point." Doctor Asplund grabbed a tube of gel and walked up to Mrs. Stadtfeld. "Let's get things started, shall we?"

It took a minute to evenly apply the gel across the Amazon's perfectly round belly, but once finished he applied the motion sensing pads to her stomach.

"There we are."

Mrs. Stadtfeld watched Dr. Asplund walk over to a rather unique looking machine. The doctor flipped the switch, turning it on. Within seconds, the newly pregnant Amazon felt a little ripple pulsate through her belly as the pads resonated.

“How is our little Kallen enjoying her stay?” Doctor Asplund rhetorically asked.

Suddenly, the screen on the side of the machine came to life. The first thing that the pads picked up was the sound of a heartbeat echoing throughout Mrs. Stadtfeld's stomach; Kallen's heartbeat. The black and white image on the screen flickered as the giantess watched the screen. Right in front of her, there on the big screen, was Kallen curled up in a fetal position with her hands tucked under her chin. The Amazonian Noble woman immediately felt all the fatigue from being impregnated with Kallen vanish from her face as she grinned. The thought of all the power she now had over Kallen made her pussy grow wet with arousal.

“Look at the membrane which formed in only minutes.” The lavender haired doctor outlined the screen with a bright green beam that came from his laser pointer. “Look at the umbilical cord that has formed! I have achieved a monumental breakthrough in Amazonian/Little Pregnancy!”

Mrs.Stadtfeld didn’t care or pay much attention to the continued ramblings of Dr. Asplund. What she took away from his rant was that she was now able to carry Kallen for a full nine months instead of the few months she carried her Kalley for.

“Can we get a better look?" Mrs. Stadtfeld asked, rudely interrupting the doctor's spiel. "I'm pretty sure I'm paying enough money for something better than this grainy, VHS quality footage."

"Umm, yeah. Fair point." Dr. Asplund flipped a few switches and suddenly the machine hummed as the frequencies were changed.

Mrs. Stadtfeld could feel the resonance of the pads soothing over her sore, stretched flesh. It took only seconds for the black and white screen to change into a high definition image of Kallen floating in Mrs. Stadtfeld's amniotic fluid.

Mrs. Stadtfeld was in awe! There on the screen was a perfectly normal image of her baby. It was more advanced than any she had seen before. Instead of a blob of vaguely human images, typical of the old fashion ultrasounds, she could actually make out details. Staring back at her was Kallen, her lavender locks hanging down in front of Kallen's slightly annoyed, frowning face were clearly visible and showed brilliantly across the screen. The image became distorted as she felt an involuntary kick but it soon settled, returning to its crystal clear clarity.

"You have a future soccer player in there." Dr. Asplud said with a smirk.

"She'll Be lucky if I ever let her to walk again."

Kallen could hear the muffled laughter coming from the giants as she floated inside her wet prison. 'Let's see how much she likes this!' With all the energy she had left, she kicked as hard as she could.

Suddenly, the giant belly Kallen was trapped in shook violently, agitating the waters of the womb as all hell broke loose. The young soldier couldn’t understand what was going on, after all, there was no way a little kick from her could cause this maelstrom! The next few seconds made even less sense than the whirlpool that the womb had become because a bright light randomly appeared out of nowhere. The young soldier shielded her eyes out of instinct, but it quickly dawned on her that the light was obviously an opening! It was her only way of escaping from this pregnant purgatory!

Not waiting for any answers, Kallen  reached outwards, hoping that wherever the portal led, it would be far away from these giant freaks! The moment her hands entered into the bright vortex, she felt something warm and grabbed onto it. She started pulling on it with all her might, hoping that it was some kind of rope. However, after a few thugs, she realized that she was actually pulling someone else in!

It was a rather puzzling moment when her spitting image smacked against her, face to face. As the light dimmed, due to the vortex closing, Kallen lost sight of her doppleganger, but never lost her twin's embrace. She could feel her space in the womb grow extremely limited thanks to her new wombmate. As the two young women fought for space in their Stepmother's womb, Kallen realized that they were slowly getting squished together.

The only thing worse than being trapped in an ever shrinking womb was realizing that your twin was literally pressed up against you, her mouth locking onto to your mouth.

Kallen tried to wriggle away, murmuring her protests in the amniotic fluid, but her twin was unable to comprehend the stream of bubbles which escaped from Kallen's mouth. Not that it mattered much to the newcomer. This version of Kallen was a sexually driven girl who understood that the locking of lips, whether or not accidental, was the green light to start her sexual exploration. After all, it was all the other girl knew from years of being babysat by Milly and Shirley.

The other Kallen found the back of our heroine's head and held it in place, ensuring that her impromptu makeout session wouldn't be interrupted. While Kallen struggled, the new girl in the womb blindly slid her hand down the side of her startled twin's midsection, stopping only when she found the girl's ass, giving it a nice, firm squeeze. Things quickly progressed from there as the gurgling of bubbles obscured the sounds coming from the outside world.

"AHhhhhh my God!" The Amazonian Noblewoman screamed at her doctor.

For the life of him, Dr. Asplund couldn't figure out what in the name of science has happened. One moment he had been giving a routine ultrasound to Mrs. Stadtfeld and the next thing he knew, an immense light blinded him. Had he been a religious man, he might very well have said it was divine in nature, possibly magical, but he was a man of science and knew better! As he racked his brain for answers, Mrs. Stadtfeld kept shouting like a lunatic.

"I can't focus with you carrying on like that!" The lavender haired doctor barked.

Finally, he was able to open his eyes and, to his utter amazement, instantly saw why his patient was in such distress. The Noblewoman's belly had doubled in size from its already pregnant state! Mrs. Stadtfeld, in his scientific opinion, looked like she was carrying twins. Not only that, she looked like she was about ready to burst!

"Don't just stand there gapping at me like a slack jawed idiot!"

"But, can't you see what I've done!?" Dr. Asplund replied.

"I don't care about you or your experiments!" Mrs. Stadtfeld screamed at him as she held her hands across her pregnant belly, doing her best to stop the violent convulsions coming from her womb. "Do something!"

"Just a minute." The lavender haired doctor slid his glasses up the bridge of his nose and took a seat next to his upset patient. Without uttering a word, he reached out and ran the wand around her exposed, pulsating stomach. "Well, would you look at that. It's just as I had thought."

"What are you-" Mrs. Stadtfeld found herself silenced by what she saw on the monitor. There were now two Kallen's where only moments ago one had existed. However, the disgusting act displayed across the screen got her blood boiling! Right there, for both her and the doctor to see, was her two stepdaughters scissoring inside her womb! Literally disrespecting her in the most foul and disgraceful manner imaginable! "Just what do you filthy girls think you're doing in my womb?!"

"I have done it!" Dr. Asplund almost whispered to himself before declaring. "I've created twins!"

Mrs. Stadtfeld ignored Dr. Asplund. She wasn't exactly thrilled by the shameful, rebellious act that her stepdaughters were engaged in inside her womb. The blond leaned forward, cupping her hands against her bulging belly and then yelled into her cupped hands"You two better cut that out or else!"

A harsh, sharp pain is what answered her demand, causing the giantess to double over in pain.

"Looks like the cells must've divided-"

"I've had enough of being your guinea pig! You will take me to the delivery room right this instant!"

Dr. Asplund was too busy trying to hypothesize exactly what had caused this odd mutation to occur. If he could figure out just what he did, he could recreate the conditions present and then supply the seemingly never ending demand for Littles across the nation. No, across the entire world!

Taking a page out of her daughter's book, Mrs. Stadtfeld threw a kick at Asplund, her swollen foot landing against the doctor's shin, causing him to yelp out as he was distracted from his mental gymnastics.

"Ouch!" He cried. "Why did you do that?!"

"Because I am about to give birth with the twins you gave me, you fucking jackass! Take me to the delivery room!"

"How uncouth."

Mrs. Stadtfeld couldn't believe the way this asshole was acting. Here she was, struggling to keep two full grown, sex crazed, Littles in her stomach and he had the audacity to talk down to her!

An unexpected, forceful impact against her bladder interrupted her thoughts, causing the giantess to look down in horror as she saw that she was pissing all over the table she was on.

"Everything will be okay." Stated a new voice.

Mrs. Stadtfeld slowly turned her head to see a group of nurses standing at the door with a gurney.

"Get me to the delivery room!"

"I-umm- don't know if we can.." One of the younger girls, a giant of about seven feet tall, stuttered.

"Why is that?" Dr. Asplund looked at her with a curious glance.

"Well, the Empress is in labor right now."

"You're kidding me?!" The usually reserved doctor erupted. "I have to get down there immediately or the Emperor will have my head!"

Before anyone else could say a word, the lavender haired doctor bolted out of the room, not even bothering to wait for a response. The awkward silence left in his wake was broken by a fresh batch of screams coming from the blond Noblewoman.

"I don't think we have much of a choice." An older nurse spoke. "We better get her into the delivery room or she'll be having her triplets here."

"'I'm-" Mrs. Stadtfeld grunted, interrupting her train of thought. "Having twins!"

To Be Continued...

This was originally a massive 4k+ word update that I had to split into two parts for this post. If you'd like to read the delivery and subsequent birth of Kallen and her Diaper Dimension Doppleganger, then pledge to my Patreon and you can read the delivery right now!There's also a rather intriguing picture of Mrs. Stadtfeld giving birth to Kallen on there too!

• Like 2

Wow that was very interesting. I can’t imagine how strange it would be to be put back into a womb again. And then have your horney twin join you. That would have to be the strangest feeling ever. I was able to give it a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 12: Special Delivery!

The four nurses worked quickly and professionally to ensure that Mrs. Stadtfeld was moved off of the table and onto the gurney in one fluid movement. It wasn't easy lifting the shaking giant, but after an agonizing twenty twenty seconds of cautious carrying, they had transferred her to the gurney. The older nurse offered her hand to Mrs. Stadtfeld, who eagerly grabbed the older  woman's hand.

"Don't worry honey. We'll take good care of you."

Mrs. Stadtfeld squeezed the Nurse's hand  as the older woman ran alongside the stretcher. The other three nurses pushed her down the maze like system of hallways (they seemed like a maze to the Amazon who could only stare at the ceiling as she was wheeled along). After an agonizing journey, they finally reached their destination: The Delivery Room.

A welcoming series of pained groans and shouts welcomed the pregnant noblewoman into the delivery room as she was pushed past the doors. Mrs. Stadtfeld was in a great deal of  pain and couldn't be bothered to raise a complaint about having to share the delivery room with someone else. It wasn't until she was literally rolled next to the other pregnant woman that she took a look at who she was going to be giving birth next to. Mrs. Stadtfeld's mouth dropped open, gasping silently when she saw just who she was practically rubbing elbows with; it was none other than Empress Marianne vi Britannia!

“It's an honor!” Mrs. Stadtfeld stated dumbly, practically forgetting that she and the Empress were in the delivery room, mere minutes away from giving birth to their children.

Marianne merely looked over at Mrs. Stadtfeld and smiled.

‘Such grace and poise even in the middle of childbirth!’

However, that brief moment of tranquility was quickly shattered as the Empress resumed her breathing, letting out a grunt as she pushed. Mrs. Stadtfeld couldn't take her eyes away from the most powerful woman in the empire. The noblewoman quickly realized that her majesty’s belly wasn't quite as big as her own, but it definitely looked like she was pregnant with a Little. Unlike an Amazonian pregnancy, which caused the Amazon's stomach to hang lower in the gut, an Amazon impregnated with a little was easier to spot due to the Little’s lighter weight and awkward size. A Little occupying an Amazon's belly simply made the Amazonian womb more bulbous, causing the giant's stomach to stick out in a very round shape.

“Mrs. Stadtfeld, you need to start your breathing.”

Mrs. Stadtfeld nodded and started alternating between taking deep, labored breaths and pushing. She tried to put her back into it as she laid up against the slightly raised back of her hospital bed. She could hear screeching and pushed even harder. However, the cries of life she heard were not coming from between her legs, but from where the Empress laid. The Noblewoman looked over and watched the scene unfold right in front of her. It was quite a sight, the highest ranking female, in all of Britannia, had given birth to a black haired boy.

As her womb quaked, rocking back and forth, Mrs. Stadtfeld clenched her teeth and pushed. In the back of her pain addled mind, only one thought prevailed; why couldn't my Littles be so well behaved?!

Meanwhile, Kallen was getting properly fucked in the most awkward space that she could imagine anyone ever having sex in. Currently, her thoughts were elsewhere as she felt her twin grinding her wet, naked form all over her body. The other girl was pushing her down against the lining of their Stepmother's womb. Kallen could do nothing, but submit as the newcomer took control over the soldier. It wasn't like she could run anywhere since she was essentially trapped inside the ever volatile womb.

Convulsions shook their private, forbidden love nest as Mrs. Stadtfeld's abdominal muscles throbbed, pinning both Kallen and her twin closer together as a long, fleshy rope stretched between them both. The sex crazed version of Kallen took advantage of this development and started rubbing her pussy against her twin's umbilical cord, which had somehow formed after the impregnation. Our hero was overcome by intense feelings of pleasure due to her twin's forced sexual stimulation of her newest appendage. Kallen couldn't believe how sensitive her umbilical cord was! It made her vagina seem dull in comparison!

Kallen's doppelganger wrapped her legs around the umbilical cord belonging to her fierce fighting twin and rubbed up against it. A constant series of gurgling and bubbles popping around her face told the nymphomaniac that her new sister was loving every second of her sexual manipulations.

The poor girl, who had found herself thrown into this hellish world of giants and their toys, could only gasp in the amniotic fluid as her twin was bringing her to plateaus of sexual euphoria never before imagined by the Captain of Zero Squad. Her cunt quivered as it was repeatedly brushed against her own umbilical cord. The two Kallen's shared the long snake like appendage, each getting what they needed from it. The hard, constant grinding the sexed crazed Kallen gave the cord made her new sibling receive waves of pleasure in return. Both girls were equally reaching their climax, but for two entirely different reasons.

Unbeknownst to the two sexually entwined women, they had been slowly but surely pushed out of their Stepmother's womb and into the birth canal. The constant bombardment of endorphins, from their lust filled sex, made them ignorant to the ever present sensations of being squeezed and pushed towards an opening.

A bright, almost burning light, brought the Captain of Zero Squad out of her hypnotic sexual trance. The soldier could hear activity all around her as blurry figures sprung to life. To her bewilderment, she actually heard a feminine voice declare, "I can see the head!"

An all encompassing firm push brought Kallen's upper body out of the warmth of her stepmother's warm confines and sticking out into the harsh, air conditioned chill of the sterilized Delivery Room. Kallen tried to squirm free, but she was tightly squeezed between Mrs. Stadtfeld's vaginal lips.

Another woman shouted, "The baby's coming!"

As Kallen heard those words, it all came together as to what was happening; She was experiencing her second birth!

Needless to say, after being trapped inside Mrs. Stadtfeld for almost six hours, her eyes had trouble adjusting to the bright light as she looked around blindly. Everything was blurred and out of focus. Kallen realized that she had somehow been separated from her twin during the initial stages of her birth, but she found herself questioning whether or not her twin was even real. For all she knew, it could've been a fevered dream, a byproduct of being a prisoner in the womb. Maybe she had lost her mind after stewing inside her stepmother for nine months. Another push broke her line of thought as she felt her wet body sliding out of the confined space she knew was her Stepmother's vagina.

Almost instantaneously after being "freed" from her stepmother, a blurry image of a man in a white coat picked her up and cut her umbilical cord, severing her link to Mrs. Stadtfeld. Such an event should have filled Kallen with joy, but the newly formed cord was so sensitive that it caused poor Kallen to scream out in pain.

"Ugh!" Mrs. Stadtfeld grunted. "Shut her up!"

The giantess was going through enough pain as she struggled to push out her second daughter that she couldn’t stand the ear piercing shrill wail coming from Kallen.

"The other baby girl is coming! Push Mrs. Stadtfeld! Push!"

The other Kallen came practically sliding out of her new mommy. She could hear her twin, who was still crying, and immediately joined her in her tear filled anguish.

Even though our hero had almost blacked out from the cutting of her umbilical cord, she had still managed to continue crying and pretty much missed the birth of her "twin sister".

"Ugh, such terrible noises that little brat makes. I think I should get her voice fixed so that she cries like my little baby here."

It hadn't even been a minute since the two girls had been ripped from her womb and Mrs. Stadtfeld already knew which one was her baby and which one was her black sheep.

Poor Kallen couldn't even focus. Her entire being was still overwhelmed by agonizing pain as she was brought over to where a group of nurses were standing. The young soldier felt a nozzle get shoved up her nose while her entire body was vigorously rubbed down with soft towels by giant hands. The tube in her nose felt like it was trying to clean something out of it, probably all of the fluid from the womb, but thankfully it was removed once the nurses had finished drying her tiny body.

However, Kallen quickly realized that the nurses weren't finished. She felt her body get lowered onto a self adjusting surface, which sunk lower as she laid onto it.

"One hundred and three pounds, four ounces."

Was she just weighed?! Kallen didn't have time to think about it as her bottom was lifted up and placed on a thick, yet familiar material. Her legs were pulled apart and the crinkly garment was pulled up and taped tightly around her hips. Even though her vision was starting to return to her, she didn't need it to know that she was just placed into a huge newborn's pamper.

Once diapered and weighed, Kallen was picked up and carried over to the last person she wanted to see; her sinister stepmother!

The huge woman was currently busy feeding Kallen's new twin sister and happily let the nurse place Kallen into her free arm. Ultimately, the magenta haired soldier was grateful that she wasn't forced to suckle off of her stepmother's disgusting, engorged tits. The Captain of Zero Squad knew that would come sooner or later. Still, she was content in the moment, swaddled up in a warm blanket, happy to be resting after her insane ordeal. It didn't take long for peace to be destroyed.

Over in the other giant's arms, she noticed, with a sense of dread, that her lover Lelouch was being cradled and tit fed. How could things have gotten this out of control? Was this her penance for all the soldiers she had killed in battle? Was this how the Brittainians punished her kind? By sending them to some warped dimension where they would be nothing but toys to the giant versions of the nobility?! Wasn't it bad enough that they squashed her rebellion? Couldn't they have just killed her instead of making her endure this hellish nightmare?!

Kallen's mental fortitude finally gave way, allowing fresh tears to stream from her eyes as she watched the only man she ever loved suck milk from his mother's breast. However, this universe just wanted her spirit to be broken and the next thing she heard was proof of that. She could hear the Empress give express orders for a “circumcision” to be performed on Lelouch!  To correct the mistake of his gender!

“Snip that disgusting little thing off and bring my daughter back to me when everything has healed.”

Kallen held out her weak arms, trying in vain to reach out to her lover as a Nurse walked away with the newborn Lelouch swaddled up in her arms. Both him and Kallen bawling like the newborn babes this dimension had deemed them as.

“I am so impressed by how you rule with an iron fist." Mrs. Stadtfeld stated in awe as she watched Lelouch forcibly taken away to get turned into a girl.

Marianne grinned, liking what she heard.

Although exhausted, Marianne leaned over to Mrs. Stadtfeld and gave the blond haired woman a bit of tongue. This surprised the breastfeeding noblewoman. Still, she returned the kiss. The two women were quite a spectacle for the hospital staff as they made out. The nurses rushed over to Mrs. Stadtfeld and grabbed the twins so they wouldn't be crushed by their mother during her impromptu make out session. The blond eagerly grabbed onto the Empress’ bosom with her hands as they both swapped spit.

While Mrs. Stadtfeld and the Empress made out, Kallen and her twin were lowered into two different incubators. The Kallen who had appeared in the womb lifted herself up, and looked over the side of her plastic bin at our hero. She grinned an evil little smirk as she was staring over at Kallen.

"I'm glad you came along. Mommy was starting to run out of surgeries to perform on Kozuki and now you'll take her place."

The Captain of Zero Squad lost all hope and began to wail. Would she ever get out of this nightmare?! Things continued to get even worse for her when she felt a prick on her thigh and the pressure of something being pumped into her.

“Mrs. Stadtfeld requested regular vaccinations to ensure her bowels functions hourly and produces large amounts of fecal material."  Dr. Asplund explained to the nurse hovering over Kallen before adding, "She also wants a few special surgeries to be performed on her, take her to the surgical ward with the others."

Kallen couldn't believe her ears! If only she could do something! If she had been the size of an Amazon she would've kicked that doctor's ass and injected him with his vaccine!

Regardless of Kallen's fantasies, her nurse wheeled her incubator into the surgical ward and placed her in a row with the others. Kallen heard rustling coming from all around her. She couldn’t see beyond her bedding but she had been placed into a line of incubators. In numerical order, each incubator contained one adult woman per capsule, some pooping their pampers while others drooled and twitched spastically. All recipients of the surgeries that were in Kallen's future.

The End

For just a three dollars, you can see more stories like this at my Patreon. 

20190214_050236.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, that’s certainly the case here. That was a pretty hit story. Good job and thanks for sharing it with us. 

• 1 year later...

Really really entertaining.

Did I take a little too long to understand where the characters came from even though I've watched the anime more than a dozen times? Unfortunately yes.

I would have really liked to know what they do with Kallen at the end and what operations are still to come. Would have had two dark thoughts.

• Like 1