LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dinner with Mom and Mommy

So Before starting I wanted to thank my Coauthor Wannatripbaby along with @Sophie ♥ and @bbykimmy for creating the prompt generator that inspired this (link below). That along with some positive peer pressure from everyone on the Discord is what got me back in the saddle. Without that this wouldn’t have been possible.

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/65438-abdl-writing-prompt-generator/

Episode 1. The Chillis Fiasco/Breaking Free

The October air is chill and crisp as we pull into the parking lot at Chillis. The passenger door on your Subaru opens and I see you looking down at me smiling. I blush at how small I feel from that look. That look… and the shortalls I'm wearing with my FMA t-shirt and candy pink hair in a pony tail. The shorts are cute, but I know that they hide a couple different secrets. Speaking of which.... I feel the thin but noticeable padding of my good night pressing against my junk as you take my hand and help me out of the car.......

While you were dressed cutesier than the star of a children's cartoon, Candace; your Girlfriend; your Mommy, was rocking an elegant black dress, high heels, blond hair done up in a tight bun and cherry-red lipstick that popped against the rest of her colorless ensemble. Sure, it was just a friendly dinner with your mom, but Candice loved the contrast between your cute, childlike attire and her mature, sexy visage, further cementing that she was the adult and you were the baby here.

"Relax, Connie. You look absolutely adorable! Your mom's gonna love what we did with your hair."

Still Blushing. "I really like the new color."

I take your hand reflexively and lean against you

She leans down and kisses the top of your head, an act which always makes you very Little indeed. "Now remember, no matter what happens tonight I'll be right here by your side to comfort and protect you. I won't let anything bad happen to my baby." She brushes your cheek with her thumb.

"Thank you Candice, love you."

"I love you too, Connie." She leans down further and presses her lips to yours, her hot breath filling your mouth and warming you from the inside-out.

I feel myself squirming and pressing against the padding rubbing my bits which start to tingle just a little bit

She reaches down and gently grabs your hand. "There will be time for that later. For now, let's go meet your mom."

I take a minute to settle myself as I follow you into the restaurant. The noise startling my unfocused brain as the host chirps at us. I look down at/fidget with the strap buttons of my shortalls. A close inspection would show a hex shaped hole but nobody would know what it means unless; well unless they were like me and Mommy. This is going to make using the bathroom hard maybe I should ask before we start dinner? "Candice?" Even after a year together and a couple of public accidents (my face burns at the memories) I still can't call you Mommy in front of other people. I know kink has been on the news a lot lately with more people being 24/7 open, but I still can't.  "Should I use the bathroom before dinner?"

"Sweetheart, you just went before we left the house. We're only going to be here for an hour. Surely you can hold it that long? Or was I wrong to trust you with pullups instead of a proper diaper?"

My face goes nuclear red as the host gets this confused "brain try to think but can't" look on their face. I almost call a yellow and pull you aside, but this is what I want isn't it to be totally yours? Your Little girl 24/7?  I'm yours to take care of so of course even my underwear and bathroom habits are your business. People are just going to have to deal. At least that's what I try and tell myself.  "No, I can hold it just thought better safe than sorry"

She smiles, bemused at the blushy expression on your face. "Better safe than sorry is what the pullup is there for, my little Connie-cat. Just be sure to let Mommy know if you have an accident, alright? We wouldn't want any leaks, now would we?"

"Nope" I can't help but notice the host and one other person staring.

Candice pays them no mind. Let others think what they want. As long as they don't upset my Little Connie-cat we won't have a problem.

"Ah, I think I see your mom over there." Sure enough she leads you to a booth where your mother has already ordered your drinks. "There's my two favorite girls!" She gets up and hugs you. Your mother was always a big hugger.

I return the hug snuzzling her shoulder the same I have my entire life "Hey Mom!"

Once the hug breaks she takes your pink ponytail between her fingers. "I love your new hair color! It really suits you."

"That's what I told her. Also where's my hug?"

"Oh, I haven't forgotten about you, Candice." She hugs your girlfriend just as she had you.

"Thanks Mom I've been wanting to try it for a while." I'm grinning from the compliment

"Well I'm glad you did, honey. Come, have a seat. I already ordered your favorite drink."

I sit down almost able to ignore the padding shifting around my lower half and take a sip of the cider.

Candice and your mother both share a knowing smile as you drink.

"So, how have you two girls been?"

"Work's been kicking my ass, but what else is new? How about you, Talia?"

"Can't complain and wouldn't do any good if I did." She chuckles at her own idiom.

"We started a new 'Dark Star' campaign and work has been okay I guess. Oh we also found this cool new site...." I cut off abruptly. Stupid brain why can you can't you even filter?

"Yes? go on." Even though Talia had no idea what a Dark Star Campaign was and likely wouldn't understand what you were talking about, she would certainly listen to the best of her ability.

"Umm.... Candice and I found a site where you can order custom printed 'special underwear' along with other things. It's surprisingly cheap. Not actually cheap but I think they 3d print everything so the cost keeps going down." I swear my face is going to be continually flushed tonight.

Talia knew exactly what you meant by special underwear having heard you describe your diapers by that term before. "Oh, that's nice. I swear, pretty soon everything will be 3D printed at the rate we're going. What kinds of patterns did you have in mind?"

"They..." I stutter "They have some ones with Chibi versions of popular characters that are really cute. And some one with geometric prints that I like for more 'Big days' "

"Oh... what's Chibi mean?"

"Hang on, I've got the design here on my phone..." Candice fishes out her phone and shows your mom the design. "Oh that is cute! Is that Lord of the Rings?"

"Yup. Connie designed it herself."

"Those little Hobbits are so cute!"

I simultaneously blush and beam at compliment "I'm not a graphic designer but they have a really to easy use tool set on the site. Very plug and play. I think it's Google Design Studio or Libarata. The ones I made are surprisingly popular on the site and in a couple forums."

"My little girl is such a talented artist!"

"Our Little girl sure is." Candice puts her arm around you for a side-hug.

I lean in squirming at the attention. just at waitress shows up "Hi how is everyone tonight? Can I get you anything to start with? More drinks?"

"Yeah, I think Connie here could use a refill. And I think we're ready to order, right?"

"I know what I want."

The waitress takes your orders and goes to get you some more cider just as you feel a cramp in your lower abdomen.

As we order I chime in "Can I have the loaded cheese fries?"

"Of course you can, Connie." She turns to the waitress. "And one order of loaded cheese fries."

I nurse my second cider and pick at the chips while waiting for the appetizer.

After the fries arrive I nom through the cheesy bacony fried potatoe goodness. Wincing as I bight into a jalapeno.

Another cramp washes over you, this time far more urgent. You've felt this way before--when Candice would spike your drink with laxatives. But the drinks were already here when you arrived. How could she have given them to you? Must be the cheese fries, I love these things but fuck they do a number “Maybe I should think about asking Candice to use the bathroom?”

Candice begins regaling your mom with the tale of just how work has been 'kicking her ass.' A tale which she's already told you and you know for a fact is more than a short vignette. Meanwhile the pressure in your bowels is building and building approaching dangerous levels. There is no chance you can hold it through dinner.

I'm about to say screw it and ask for the bathroom anyway when...   "Still got room after those fries" The waitress shows up with our order

"Finally! I'm starved!" Candice starts digging in immediately.

"I may need to make some soon" I squeak in an embarrassed whisper to candice. In between taking nervous bites out of my ribs.

She whispers back "I'm not gonna let my food get cold because you chose to wait till now to ask for the potty. You can either hold it a little longer or use your pullup."

"What are you two whispering about?"

"Nothing." She goes back to eating, suppressing a smirk as her plan is coming together beautifully.

I try to focus on eating my ribs and corn on the cob, pacing myself as I just try make it through dinner but I can feel my stomach getting more and more bloated and gurgly. Maybe if I pee a little it will take some pressure off? I let out couple spurts feeling my goodnight get warm but stopping when I my sphincter tries to relax as well. A small pungent rumbling fart escapes. Of course with all this distracting me I get sauce all over my face and even small spot on my shirt despite the tucked napkin.

When you are suddenly brought back to reality by a napkin wiping your face "Silly Connie, food is supposed to go in your mouth!"

"Mommmmm" I wine with an exasperated sigh before I look over and see... Candice Holy crap I actually called her Mom, it's not quite Mommy, but I never do that outside the house am I slipping into Little Space? My thoughts are all jumbled and I'm a little unsettled. It came so naturally and easily.

"And would you look at that, you got it all down the front of your shirt too. Am I gonna have to start feeding you myself when we go out?"

Talia chuckles across the table "Now that would be a sight!"

"No that's just how BBQ works" I huff indignantly.

Now it was Candice's turn to chuckle. "You're cute when you're pouty." She pinches your cheek and goes back to her food. I feel myself squirm at the contact. Crap am I getting turned on. One thing you do know for sure is that arousal wouldn’t be the only thing that you’ll feel in your pullup as another wave of cramps washes over you. You just barely manage to keep yourself from filling your pants like the toddler you pretend to be.

The waitress reappears "You all done or do you want dessert" Just to add to my humiliation I let out a loud wet fart right at that moment. They all notice, but nobody mentions anything.

"I think some ice cream would be in order. Would you like some Ice cream, Connie?" Your girlfriend/Mommy asks.

"I really need the bathroom" you whisper to Candice looking at her with a pleading expression

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Honestly, she was surprised you lasted this long. Of course, when you get up to go to the bathroom it might be a different story...

She turns to the waitress. "We might need a few minutes."

"Okay." She leaves.

Candice turns back towards your mom. "We're gonna run to the restroom real quick. Then we'll have dessert."

Talia nods "Alright. Take your time."

I stand up and feel my stomach flip and I double over the table as wave of cramps hits me. I whimper at Candice "I don't think I'm going to make it."

"Well you're definitely not gonna make it if you just stand there." She attempts to pull you along towards the bathrooms.

My poor overtaxed sphincter fails with a loud trumpeting fart. All I can I do is push as the hot mush comes shooting out of me filling the back of my goodnight. It smells awful and I start to cry, tears streaming down my face. I'm shitting myself in a restaurant full of people? What the fuck is wrong with me I could have stopped this one word, red, that's all it would have took.  I stand there bent over the table as the hot sticky mess coats my cheeks forcing the seat of my shortalls to bulge out. Grunting and panting. tears, snot and sweat streaming down my face. I can only remember one timed I had been anywhere close to this embarrassed. It was the day mom discovered my Little/DL side, she had come home early and walked in on me in a very soggy diaper frigging myself in mid climax with my Hitachi. I was so scared and embarrassed, but she just hugged me and said it was okay. That she loved me no matter what got me off. I told her everything discovering it on deviant art, trying it on impulse, how it helped deal with stress. I never felt so loved. Will she still love me after this?

• Like 4
47 minutes ago, AngelicObstacle said:

Oh. My. God.

I'm actually speechless. But I can't wait for more!

Thank you Angel :)

Also I really want to know what your Mommy thinks of it :D

36 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

Well done! I may have to give that writing prompt a try, though I don't think I can compete with your talents @YourFNF :)

Thanks ramble :blush::D

Episode 2 Bonding/Sexy Times/Recovery & Ice-cream

Both of your Mommies are at your side rubbing your back.

"It's okay, my Little Connie-cat. Accidents happen to girls your age all the time."

"Are you sure this was a good idea, Candice?"

"Positive. She needed this today. She's been so stressed-out lately. She needed the emotional release. Now she needs the aftercare."

"On that we agree."

The both kiss your cheeks and wrap you in a hug from both sides.

Everyone is staring and yet somehow I don't care. A switch has flipped as I feel the ever-growing lode sliding between my legs coating my sex. No that's to mature a word for it for it my.... Kitty? The overtaxed pullup finally gives up the ghost as pee and poop spill out, staining the khaki fabric. Everything is weird and surreal. I feel the most present I've ever been and yet not myself and then I’m yelling. "MOMMY I MADE BOOM BOOMS IN MY PANTS!!!" and with that I feel this warm boiling heat pressure building at my still flexing hole and up through my kitty then my spine. I'm shaking as I cum harder than I ever having shuddering, gasping and sobbing. Sweet tap-dancing Rama-Christos what the fuck was that?

Indeed, a crowd had started to gather, but Candice wasn't going to let anything upset her baby further. "It's okay, everyone. She's fine. Go back to your tables. Nothing to see here."

They all start to disperse, not wanting to get involved in this embarrassing fiasco. All the while your mother is rubbing your back trying to calm you down.

I just stand there stunned my hot sticky load sitting in my pants pee running in a trickle down my leg. I have this thousand-yard stare on my face.

Candice leans back down and whispers "Let's get you cleaned up, sweetie." And the two of them start leading you back towards the family restroom.

I take their hands and follow and as I do a realization hits….

Everyone piles in to the family restroom; a private bathroom where you won't be disturbed and locks the door.

Your mother looks around. "So... do we use the changing table or...?"

"Nope. They never hold. We tried." She sets a changing pad on the floor. "I can handle this if you'd rather not face this?"

"Nonsense, this girl needs both her Mommies right now."

"Mom you’re going to help? Wait it was you that spiked my drink wasn't it!?... Wait I'm sorry that came out wrong." I didn’t mean it as an accusation I was just confused!

"Yes, I'm afraid it was me. Candice said she had a plan, I'm sorry if I was wrong." She puts a hand on your face.

My thoughts are a jumble but I try to get the words out

"I mean it was scary and bad being embarrassed in front of all those people but now? Fuck it I feel free. I pissed, shit and came in my pants in front of a god damn Chillis full of strangers, not to mention my own mother. But you're still hear right? You did this for me as weird and disgusting as it was? I feel free now, like the worst happened and the world didn't end. I feel more at peace with what I am. A naughty little girl who like to pee and poop her pants because it's fun feels, good, and makes her kitty tingly." I giggle “It's fun being gross and nasty." I start laughing as I sit down with a squish wriggling and smearing my poop in my pants.

I look up with hope with and nervous anticipation at the women who was always there for me and the one who made me hers. "I just want to be loved... and make poopies and cummies. Does that make you happy Mommy? I want you to be happy as well" my voice trails off. I don't even know what I'm thinking the words just keep pouring out. God, I hadn't called her that in years

While Candice gets out the supplies your mother kneels down beside you. "All I want at the end of the day is for you to be happy, Constance. If that means wearing and... using diapers, then more power to you."

I hug my mother and smile at her "As long as we're both happy. Thank you so much for always being there for helping me as I'm working on my degree. For not only accepting my strangeness but going above and beyond to be a part of it. Thank you for accepting this other amazing person in my life"  I start to laugh and cry at the same time

She hugs you tight and kisses your cheek. "I love you so much, Constance."

"Save some love for me too, baby." Your girlfriend joins in the hug.

"I love you Candice. Thank you so much for everything you are and do." I'm beaming at both of them.

"Not that I want to break up this little love fest, but I think we better deal with your pullup now. You're starting to stink up the place." Candice plugs her nose, smiling to let you know she's only kidding.

"Yeah I am pretty stinky" I giggle a bit before letting out a big ripe fart then start laughing

Your mother joins in the giggling and starts fanning her face. "Phew! I changed thousands of your diapers when you were an actual baby, but that one's pretty bad!"

Candice gets into position between your legs and starts unlocking the snaps of your clothes with her key as I giggle and squirm. "You having that key makes my kitty tingly and my butthole pucker"

They both start laughing at such a crass statement. "Nobody but you could've said that and still seem sweet, Connie-cat." She finally pulls your shortalls off, revealing a very dirty pull-up.

I blush at all the mess coating my inner thighs and crotch

I can't resist poking it with a finger

Her fingers also poke and prod your padding. "My word! Maybe we gave you too big a dose? This has got to be the messiest pullup you've ever had!"

I beam at Candice wearing my best 'are you proud?' face "I made a big poopy for you!" It feels like I still have little bit in me, so I grunt and push, dropping another couple small lumps in my destroyed undies "Very big" I smile

"Yes you did. I'm so proud of you, baby! Your smelly present you made makes me very happy." She starts rubbing the front of your Goodnite, the copious amounts of mess creating more than enough kinds of textural contrast to stimulate your aroused kitty.

I can’t help but gasp and squeak shamelessly thrusting against mommy's hand

She presses deeper into your filthy padding, causing foul juices to leak out the sides. "You're such a good baby. Babies use their diapers for fully, and you've used yours so much. You're the best baby I ever could've asked for!"

I start to run my hands up and down my sides and feel my breasts "Mommy you're making my Nips and Kitty puffy.”

"I know, baby. I want you to use your diaper one more time. Go ahead, make cummies in your diapy and show Mommy how much you love your poopy pampers."

Talia smiles down at you. Her cheeks are pink with blush, but she wants you to enjoy this as much as possible. I grope myself through my t-shirt and moan

"I want to Mommy, but I'm worried me being loud... But if you say it's okay...." I shamelessly moan and pant thrusting against your hand feeling the slimy cooling mush press against my privates. It takes a couple minutes, but I arch my back and groan "MOMMY I DO A CUMMY IN MY GOODNIGHT!" I flop back panting and spent... "Mom.... Mommy.... Did I do good?"

"You did very good, baby. I'm so proud of you! Now let's get your stinky bottom changed, sweetums." She tears the sides of your Goodnite and exposes your filth-covered privates to the air before starting on the ponderous task of cleaning you up.

Meanwhile your mother, still slightly red from blushing but smiling nonetheless, strokes your hair. "It's okay, honey. We'll get you all cleaned up and back home very soon."

"Can we still get ice-cream?"

"I don't see why not." Candice answers as she wipes your kitty. "Unless they ask us to leave. In which case we'll pick some up on the way home for you, baby."

"Yay!"

They both continue to coo at you as Candice spends several minutes and nearly a whole pack of wipes getting you clean. But eventually she finishes that part of the task and, instead of continuing, hands your powder and fresh diaper to your mother. "Would you like to do the honors?"

"Me? Oh I don't know, I haven't changed a diaper in years. Certainly never one quite so..."

"It's like riding a bike, you never forget."

Talia smiles, accepts the offer and takes Candice's position between your legs.

I still blush even knowing that my mom has done this thousands of times before. That she sees it every other day in the showers when she drags me into the gym.  Mom is going to be touching it. It feels so surreal. While Candice deals with your destroyed pullup your mother unfolds the diaper. "Wow! These things are bigger than you'd expect! Mind lifting your butt?" She slides the diaper underneath you. "Good girl." She sprinkles copious amounts of powder onto your privates and gently rubs it in. "We wouldn't want you getting a rash, now would we?"

I try to relax but oh crap.... "Mom.... I think I'm getting sexy tingles from you rubbing the powder in. Am I being bad?"

"Of course you aren't being bad, honey. Your body is just a little sensitive right now. It's nothing to be ashamed of." She folds the front of the diaper up over your privates and tapes it up snuggly. "How's that look, Candice?"

"Perfect. You've still got the touch, Talia."

I look down at the chibified 'Lord of the Rings' characters and smile. Feeling the fresh crinkly padding envelop me and spread my legs. I drum my fingers on it and grin at the noise. I feel so safe and comfortable.

Your mother looks at your soiled shortalls. "Umm, do we have something she can wear over her diaper?"

"I brought a backup skirt. It'll do almost nothing to hide her padding, but I don’t think we really need to worry about that anymore." She hands the skirt to Talia who slides it up over your legs.

I look down as I stand up and realize the bottom edge of diaper can just be seen poking out from under the denim mini skirt. If I bend over at all I'll be flashing everyone my padding "But Mommy people aren't supposed to see your underpants. That's why their underpants" I nod seriously. Candice puts a hand on your shoulder "You're right, baby. But this is all I have for you right now. It's either this or you'll be walking around with your diaper on full display. You don’t want that, do you?"

"Nope" I gulp nervously. "Although I'm glad you brought the cute but still kind of big diapers Mommy." I say while giggling.

"They're perfect for the cute baby who makes big messes!" She kisses your cheek.

I nod "They do make me look cute, maybe it will be kind of nice to show them off?"

"That's the spirit! Honestly, I would take you out there in just your diaper if the restaurant would let me."

"R-really? You wouldn't, would you?" Talia’s face is incredulous

"Eh, probably not. But it's certainly fun to think about." She smiles and helps you stand up.

That thought simultaneously terrifies me and makes me drip girl juice in diaper

Talia brushes herself off. "Now then, were we still planning on having ice-cream here or would you rather go home now, Connie?"

"Ice cream please!" I say excitedly slipping back into space

The three of you exit the bathroom. Your mother takes you back to the table while Candice has a word with the staff. Possibly to let them know you're alright? You're not sure. All you know is when Candice returns to the table she brings with her the waitress that had taken your order earlier. "Alright, I hear tell somebody wants ice cream?"

"I do! I do! I do!"

She smiles broadly at your childish display. "Alright hun, what flavor would you like?"

Unbeknownst to you, Candice took the waitress aside and told her it would be well-reflected in her tip if she played along with you a bit and treated you like a child.

I order the hot brownie sundae without even hesitating

"Alright, darlin. I'll get that right out for ya." She leaves.

Candice fishes through her purse/diaper bag and pulls out a bib for you that says Mommy’s Girl. "Better safe than sorry."

I momentarily slip out of space thinking that my face is probably at peak flush before remembering "I'm  a Little girl who likes to pee and poop her pants on purpose  of course I can't be trusted without bib" So I laugh and say "Okay Mommy if you thinks best" putting just a little bit of pout into it

Of course, one could argue that since your shirt already had barbecue sauce on it a little ice cream wouldn't hurt. Candice, however, would argue that that just means you should've been wearing a bib from the start. Soon the brownie sundae arrives. But instead of putting it in front of you Candice dips out a spoonful and moves it towards your mouth. "Open wide, sweetie."

I hesitate for second but then my dignity has already been shot repeatedly and then set on fire. Shouldn't I just enjoy myself? "I'm just a little girl who wants the ice cream" So I open my mouth with a loud "Mmmmhhh" sound.

She feeds you your ice cream, cooing at you and wiping your face when she 'misses' your mouth.

I giggle "Mommy I want to eat the eat the ice cream not wear it.... Although actually that does sound fun...."

"Wearing ice cream sounds far too cold for me. As well as a waste of perfectly good desserts!"

Talia just sits across the table smiling and sipping what was left of her iced tea.

While I poke the ice cream with my finger and lick it.

"Ah ah ah, baby. Ice cream is not finger food. At least not at a restaurant." She boops your nose playfully.

I stick my tongue out before she surprises me by sliding the spoon in.

Candice continues feeding you your delicious ice cream until it's all gone and you're feeling very full and happy.

I sigh in bliss at the last bite of warm fudgy brownie mixed with sweet cool vanilla ice-cream. My face covered in ice cream/fudge mix.

Candice wipes your face with your napkin. "I think it's time we got we got you home and into some nice, warm jammies. You've had a long day so perhaps some cuddling on the couch for the rest of the evening is in order?"

"That sounds lovely. Mind if I join? Or do you two want some... alone time?"

I look at Candice

"What do you think, baby? An evening alone with your two Mommies?"

"Yes please!" I'm grinning from ear to ear at both of you

Talia pays for the meal and Candice leaves a generous tip for the waitress before the three of you walk out the door, hand in hand with you in between the two most important women in your life. People might've been staring at the girl who cried and messed herself in the middle of a restaurant, but none of you cared. You had each other. Nothing else mattered as I follow both you out to the car stopping just before we get in. Candice turns to you when you stop. "Is something wrong, baby?"

Between the dairy and the laxatives my stomach is still playing up. I'm not sure I can make it home or to the bathroom and get the diaper off. I don't even bother trying, I'm past the point of shame. So, I pop a squat in the parking lot legs splayed wide and flashing my diaper to any one walking by as I let go. "I have to go poopy again!" I say cheerily as I look up at my Mom and Candice.

Talia looks at Candice with a bit of concern. "Are you sure I didn't overdo it on the laxatives?"

"She's fine, this happens to Connie every once in a while." She takes your chin between her fingers.  "It's okay, baby. You're in a proper diaper now so you can just go whenever you feel the need."

I let out several loud wet sharts before filling my diaper with a large amount of watery liquid mess "My poop is liquid!  It feels like I'm peeing out my butthole!" I'm laughing hysterically

"All the better for your diaper to absorb, my Little Connie-cat."

"I guess we'll need to change her again when we get home?"

"Nonsense, that diaper will easily last till bedtime. Might even let her sleep in it if she plays her cards right."

"Let her?" Your mother shakes her head and smiles "You two really are something else."

"Yeah. But we're your something else, Talia." She pulls the both of you in for a hug.

"I like being messy, but wouldn't I get a rash?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. If you do Mommy will take good care of your ouchie bottom, don't you worry." She kisses your forehead.

I let out one last squirt before taking your hand as you help me into the back seat. I'm exhausted but happy, zoned out and barely noticing my messy diaper as we pull out of the parking lot and head home. Mom following us.

• Like 1

A few mistakes I made that could use some editing:

11 hours ago, YourFNF said:

All I want at the end of the day is for you to be happy, Constance. If wearing and... using diapers, then more power to you."

Perhaps add an if that means or something?

11 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I like being messy, but wouldn't I get a rash?"

Talia "Maybe. Maybe not. If you do Mommy will take good care of your ouchie bottom, don't you worry." She kisses your forehead

Don't know how that got there. Please delete it.

11 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

A few mistakes I made that could use some editing:

Perhaps add an if that means or something?

Don't know how that got there. Please delete it.

Fixed :)

So, I'm very impressed with what I've read of your work, but I'm gonna be honest, I'm bowing out of this story because of all the poop and because bio parent indulging in obvious sexual contact kinda squicks me out.

I'm not opposed to incest stuff or poop stuff, but something about that chapter put me off. That said, I'm one person with one opinion and I don't think you should compromise your artistic vision for anyone, keep writing your story your way and people will read and enjoy it.

I'm sorry to be a bummer or whatever, I still think you're awesome and talented and promise to catch your next project. :) <3

1 hour ago, RambleLamb said:

bio parent indulging in obvious sexual contact kinda squicks me out.

1 hour ago, babytom2 said:

Hmm,the first half of chapter 2 was kinda ridiculous.Involving her real mom in the bathroom was pretty far.

Yeah, honestly that kind of thing normally creeps me out too. Maybe because I was able to put myself in Talia's headspace while writing her it didn't seem quite as perverted? shrugs. I dunno. When you're working from fetish prompts you kinda have to go outside your comfort zone sometimes.

I say that to say, I totally understand bowing out on this one. It's not gonna be everyone's thing and that's okay. There's always next time. ;)

8 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

So, I'm very impressed with what I've read of your work, but I'm gonna be honest, I'm bowing out of this story because of all the poop and because bio parent indulging in obvious sexual contact kinda squicks me out.

I'm not opposed to incest stuff or poop stuff, but something about that chapter put me off. That said, I'm one person with one opinion and I don't think you should compromise your artistic vision for anyone, keep writing your story your way and people will read and enjoy it.

I'm sorry to be a bummer or whatever, I still think you're awesome and talented and promise to catch your next project. :) <3

.I tried to make Talia more an observer when it came to the actual sex stuff but I understand. I'm the same way with non-con (hugs on offer)

• Like 1

Episode 3 |Card 22 The World/Rebirth/Family/Liberation/Batman Pajamas

About a minute down the road Candice lets out a sigh. "This was amazing. I'm glad you finally let me talk you into being Little in public. Of course, I didn't plan for it to be quite that... eventful. Are you sure you’re okay, Connie?"

"I'm not going to lie that was painful in parts, all the self-hatred, the doubts. I was legitimately scared and humiliated. But I feel so good now. Like I own my body. Like I can just be happy and enjoy what like. " Again, head is all a jumble.

"And that's exactly how I want you to feel. I love you, Connie and you deserve to be happy. Even if it means shitting your diaper in a crowded restaurant. And look what happened: nobody made a big deal. A few people were a little uncomfortable, sure, but nothing bad actually happened."

"From now on I do what makes me happy! Apparently, that happens to include making Boom Booms in my pants" I smile at Candice unable to not let out a small chuckle.

Since she was stopped at a red light she leans over and pulls you into a kiss. The message she wanted to convey clearly written on her lips: I love you, Constance. With every fiber of my being I love you!

I return it passionately mewling with pleasure and as my breath quickens.....

When a loud honking behind you signals that the light has turned green. Begrudgingly, Candice pulls away from you and start driving again.

I sit back flushed feeling my swollen padding and lips, pressing into each other.

By the time you arrive home the fresh air is a welcome change from the foul odor of your dirty diaper inside the small car. Candice comes around to your side of the door and helps you unbuckle your seat belt and climb out just as your mom pulls into the driveway.

I feel my stomach rumble again so I squat down in the drive way and let out a loud wet shart before emptying the last of the cider and soda into my diaper. I lift my skirt and can see the light blue padding take on a faint yellow tinge

Candice feels the swollen diaper between your thighs. "Maybe we will have to change you before bedtime? At the right you're going that diaper will be completely full within the hour."

Your mother approaches the two of you while your diaper is being checked. "Did she go again?"

"Yup. Just now."

"I peed and did a wet fart, no poop" I give them my signature 'are you proud?' look as I squirm from the diaper check.

"Good for you, baby."

"Yes," your mother chimes in. "Best to get everything out now."

"We better get our baby girl inside. It's pretty cold out here now."

I was so distracted I didn't even notice but I can feel my exposed legs getting goose bumps as we head inside. My crotch is nice and warm though.

Candice takes you straight back to her guest room/your nursery where she starts looking around for pajamas. "Hey Tania, wanna help me pick out something for Connie to wear?"

But your mother was too busy marveling at your 'nursery'. The bed had been converted into a crib, the dresser had a padded top allowing it to double as a changing table, and there was a pile of stuffies in the corner. "Wow, I had no idea you had your own nursery!"

"It was a bit much to get used to at first but it's really nice. Sometimes Candice climbs in the crib with me and the stuffies that's always fun."

"Yup. And if I'm having company I can convert everything back to normal in eighteen minutes flat. Faster if Connie helps."

"The railing stows underneath and otherwise it looks like a normal bed." I say while bobbing my head enthusiastically

"That's really interesting. It makes you wonder how many people you know have secret nurseries in their house!" She chuckles.

I smile looking around at my comfy gaming chair and my desk. My action figures and funco pops....

"Ah! This will work." She pulls out a footed sleeper mad to look like the 60's Batman costume.

"Wow! I'm not a Little, but that's something I would wear! I loved that show growing up."

I look over the mirror, lifting up my skirt I can see a large brown stain on the back "Can.... Before I get changed can we take a pic of my diaper for my net friends....?"

Your mother furrows her eyebrows. "You... expose yourself online?"

"It's not as bad as it sounds. We use and alias and never show her face. It's just for fun and perfectly safe."

"Well, as long as you're sure."

I bend over the changing table in a wide leg stance giving a perfect up skirt of my soiled undies.

She takes a pic of your saggy, discolored diaper. "Oooo! Tania, could you take a few pics of me checking her diaper?"

"Well I... I suppose?"

She hands your mom the phone and sets up the shot. She removes your skirt completely and pulls back the waistband of your diaper as Tania takes a few shots.

"I think for the Title it could 'You should have seen the blow out earlier'....." I say laughing to myself.

"Yeah, that's a good one."

She poses you on the changing table with her fingers on the tapes of your diaper. Click. She gives you a stuffie to cuddle while you're waiting for mommy to change you. Click.

She helps you off the table and over to your stuffies, crouching down and playing as if you're completely oblivious to the state of your diaper. Click.

I feel so giggly and happy knowing my friends are going to love them

"Alright, let's get you in your onesie."

"Are you sure we shouldn't change her first?"

"Trust me. We've tested the limits of these diapers many times. Hers can still hold more." She pulls off your shirt leaving you naked except for you droopy, stinky padding.

I cup my groin and feel the padding squish

"Would you like to dress her, Tania?"

"I don't see why not."

Your mother helps you step into your Batman jammies, feeds your arms through the sleaves and zips up the back.

"Thanks Mommy!"

"You're welcome, baby girl." She wraps you in one of her signature hugs. Candice comes up behind and joins, sandwiching you between the two of them.

I make contented happy noises as I snuzzle my mommies

Your mother kisses your forehead. "Thank you for letting me share this experience with you, Connie. I feel closer to you now than I've felt in years."

"I know right!? We've always been friends but this is.... Next level?"

"Yes, while it may be a bit unorthodox, if this is what you like and it brings me closer to you then I'm all for it."

Candice hugs your mother. "Thank you for being so cool with this. I wish I had a mom like you."

Tania kisses her cheek and holds her tight. "You do, sweetheart. Anyone who cares about my daughter so much is family to me."

"So now your Candice's Mommy!" I bust out giggling and laughing. Deep snorting belly laughs at the thought of Candice being mommied.

"Yes, but I'm not her baby like you are. You won't be seeing me in a diaper any time soon!"

"Right. Although I'm sure you'd look just as cute in one, Candi."

She actually blushes slightly, something you rarely see your lover do. "Taniaaaaaa, I told you not to call me that!" She whines like a toddler before bursting into laughter at her childish display.

I briefly slip out of space "That would be really fun Candi" I can’t stop giggling

She points at you. "Don't you start too, Connie-cat! I'm not afraid to take you over my knee!"

"Goodness! Now that would be a sight!"

"Eeeepp!!!" I think I let a little pee out in my diaper right then

Your girlfriend smiles and puts a hand to your face, brushing your cheek with her thumb. "Don't worry, baby. I don't want to punish you tonight. Certainly not in front of your mom!"

I burrow into Candice's shoulder

"What should we do now Mommy?"

"Well, I was thinking the three of us might snuggle up on the couch under some blankets and watch a movie. How does Finding Nemo sound?"

"I'd like that" I whisper into your shoulder

The three of you go out the living room and sit on the reclining love seat. The three of you barely fit on the mini-couch, smushing you in the middle of your two great loves. Candice hits play and pulls a thick comforter over the three of you. Between the blanket, the bodies, and the dirty diaper you feel warm, safe and secure like you haven't felt in a long time.

An hour later I relax letting go and releasing a warm stream of pee into my diaper one more time sighing as I wiggle in place feeling it get hot and puffy as I drink the second sippy cup Mom brought out. "Thank you so much both of you for everything."

"You're welcome, baby."

"We love you very much."

"To the ends of the earth."

"To the moon and back."

"To infinity and beyond."

"Tania, that's the wrong movie!"

The three of you dissolve into laughter. The rest of the evening is filled with touching, affection, and happy warmth as your two Mommies pour out more love and attention than you thought it was ever possible to feel. Your face is wet from the countless kisses you've been showered with. A quartet of hands have explored every inch of your body, massaging, tickling, groping. You've never felt so happy in your whole life.

I curl up in a bliss ball of warmth of love. This has been a best-worst day. I'm flying high but nothing lasts forever and I find myself slipping off to sleep. Safely curled up with my Mom and Mommy as I fade off to sleep.....

• Like 2

I liked it. I could never do anything like that myself. But the thought of even being able to be in public and do something like that and not have everyone around go nuts against you would be awesome. I am glad that the prompt generator was able to inspire such a story. 

4 hours ago, CDfm said:

I liked it. I could never do anything like that myself. But the thought of even being able to be in public and do something like that and not have everyone around go nuts against you would be awesome. I am glad that the prompt generator was able to inspire such a story. 

Thank you :)