LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Put the PeekABU to the test

Free2beme

I had a bunch of errands to run today so I put on the PeekABU on and off I went.

My first stop was to get some Ice Tea.

i have been to several stores and it is so freeing to not have to stop for a potty break. It has held 3 soakings so far and no issues.

i am loving this!

The swelling in PeekABUs is insane. One of my favorite things to do on the weekend is wear one with a few stuffers in it. Even when dry, stuffed PeekABUs are heaven, but when you really get to using them, it’s so euphoric. Just one of the best feelings ever.

1 hour ago, Free2beme said:

I haven’t tried a stuffer, I heard about them. You poke holes in them?

you should not have to poke anything in a stuffer.  They are made to take the wetting.  But you should not have to put a stuffer in a peakabu as they are really thick diapers.

21 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

you should not have to poke anything in a stuffer.  They are made to take the wetting.  But you should not have to put a stuffer in a peakabu as they are really thick diapers.

Thank you!

They did hold up well

On 10/8/2018 at 9:11 PM, Free2beme said:

I haven’t tried a stuffer, I heard about them. You poke holes in them?

An "official" stuffer doesn't require poking any holes.  However, you can use baby diapers or horrible adult diapers as stuffers if you poke holes in them.  Some people prefer the latter since baby diapers are generally less expensive than the official kind.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bdmw96 said:

Anyone know a dealer that sells them in Canada? I was going to order via the ABUniverse website but shipping costs $60CAD and a single pack of 10 is $60CAD. Paying 120 for 1 pack is just unfair

Try eBay or Amazon they might have them.

6 hours ago, bdmw96 said:

Anyone know a dealer that sells them in Canada? I was going to order via the ABUniverse website but shipping costs $60CAD and a single pack of 10 is $60CAD. Paying 120 for 1 pack is just unfair

You might want to call ABU and ask what the deal is with that.  

16 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

You might want to call ABU and ask what the deal is with that.  

Well its shipping from us to canada. Typically its only $10 shipping but since I ship my stuff to a po box they charge 60

Double-checking just in case you didn't know.....

There is a specific website for ordering ABUniverse diapers in Canada - https://ca.abuniverse.com/  A quick check of the site shows a bag of 10 large PeekABUs cost CAD$49.99, plus CAD $8 for economy shipping.  As you noted, the express shipping doesn't include PO boxes.  However, you can use the UPS hold for pickup option, and that appears to cost around USD $16 according to the ABU web site.  If that cost stays the same for a case of 40, then it may be more economical to order a case of them (CAD $121.99 + CAD $12 shipping + USD $16 for UPS hold for pickup)

In any event, ABUniverse is very customer oriented.  They will answer any questions you have, and help you determine the best and least expensive way to get a package to you. Here's their contact information.

ETA -- A quick check of UPS' site for value added services shows that Hold for Pickup may even be free, especially for UPS My Choice members.  Here's the UPS Canada page for more info.

On 10/16/2018 at 7:47 PM, dyperbole said:

Double-checking just in case you didn't know.....

There is a specific website for ordering ABUniverse diapers in Canada - https://ca.abuniverse.com/  A quick check of the site shows a bag of 10 large PeekABUs cost CAD$49.99, plus CAD $8 for economy shipping.  As you noted, the express shipping doesn't include PO boxes.  However, you can use the UPS hold for pickup option, and that appears to cost around USD $16 according to the ABU web site.  If that cost stays the same for a case of 40, then it may be more economical to order a case of them (CAD $121.99 + CAD $12 shipping + USD $16 for UPS hold for pickup)

In any event, ABUniverse is very customer oriented.  They will answer any questions you have, and help you determine the best and least expensive way to get a package to you. Here's their contact information.

ETA -- A quick check of UPS' site for value added services shows that Hold for Pickup may even be free, especially for UPS My Choice members.  Here's the UPS Canada page for more info.

I dont have a UPS pickup location easily accessible near me unfortunately. I dont want to buy a case because I dont drive. I live with my folks and I ordered a case before when they went on vacay so im not willing to lug around a giant box full of diapers lol. I might have to wait until a dealer sells them in Canada or until a company up here makes someone equivalent.