LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello DD

Drake M.

Hello, everyone. I am a DL presently living in South Carolina. This is my first time posting on one of these sights, so I apologize if I ramble, or jump about a bit. I am a college student looking to find some new people to talk to, both in the area and online, my other interests include rock climbing, the sciences, SCUBA diving, and blacksmithing. I personally don't ageplay much, it's just not something I'm comfortable actually doing with other people, but I do fully appreciate it's fun side. I look forward to talking with everyone and hope to meet some new interesting people in the process.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD Drake. I hope when you Scuba, you have a “wet”suit. LOL, bad joke! Glad to have you join us here, lot of good likeminded people. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• 1 month later...

Those hobbies are the best hobbies in my opinion. I’ve always wanted to be a scuba diver. Going on adventures and seeing the hidden world under the ocean and in the sky. Maybe one day we could be fire buddies and make some cool stuff while blacksmithing