LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cant do any abdl stuff since I live with my parents still.

Diaper95

Though our rules do not allow personal 'bashing', sometimes there's nothing to indicate that anything else is appropriate. Do give the mentioned 'Northshore' thread a look- a REALLY good long, and deep look. If it offends you then it should.

Bettypooh

1 hour ago, Bettypooh said:

Though our rules do not allow personal 'bashing', sometimes there's nothing to indicate that anything else is appropriate. Do give the mentioned 'Northshore' thread a look- a REALLY good long, and deep look. If it offends you then it should.

Bettypooh

Hi BettyPooh in this context I do not believe it is bashing more like educating!  But I do not even go into that other thread anymore as what is being said to the poor lad.

Though if anything was written that was hurting someone's feelings I am sure one of the mods would have deleted the comment. 

I don't see a "poor lad" there. What I do see is someone who isn't putting every effort into getting what they want, then complaining about the poor results their limited efforts are bringing them. Probably a nice guy otherwise, but it's nobody's fault but your own when you can do better but you won't. Life ain't easy and you have to compromise to get what you want from it. Often you have to trade today's happiness to get the bigger happiness you want tomorrow; just the way life is. The sooner you understand how life works the sooner you can have what you want from it. It ain't gonna happen any other way, now or then.

Bettypooh

• Like 2
On 10/7/2018 at 2:01 AM, Diaper95 said:

It sucks even though i am 23. I cant even wear diapers.

I live home with my parents.  And I still wear my diapers.  Just go to the store and buy a bag of diapers.  Wear them in your room if you want to go further wear baggy pants so they are not noticable.  Once you get over the fear you will find wearing diapers at home either with your parents there or not.  There is nothing wrong with wearing diapers.  You are not hurting anyone or yourself.

8 minutes ago, Bettypooh said:

I don't see a "poor lad" there. What I do see is someone who isn't putting every effort into getting what they want, then complaining about the poor results their limited efforts are bringing them. Probably a nice guy otherwise, but it's nobody's fault but your own when you can do better but you won't. Life ain't easy and you have to compromise to get what you want from it. Often you have to trade today's happiness to get the bigger happiness you want tomorrow; just the way life is. The sooner you understand how life works the sooner you can have what you want from it. It ain't gonna happen any other way, now or then.

Bettypooh

I agree with you on this.  I am in the same situation as the op is.  But I wear them no matter what.  I just do not care.

20 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I agree with you on this.  I am in the same situation as the op is.  But I wear them no matter what.  I just do not care.

I'd likely do the same thing. but I don't have to do that so I don't. I have made my own home and my own rules so nobody can now tell me what to do or not do. That's the best solution and it has many other benefits to go along with it, but it has responsibilities as well. It's a good choice for me.

Bettypooh

1 hour ago, Bettypooh said:

I'd likely do the same thing. but I don't have to do that so I don't. I have made my own home and my own rules so nobody can now tell me what to do or not do. That's the best solution and it has many other benefits to go along with it, but it has responsibilities as well. It's a good choice for me.

Bettypooh

Unfortunately, not everyone is able to have their own place.  It's a good goal to have, but it can't always be done very quickly.

Not that I want to really stir anything up, but there’s always a way to get away with it. It just takes time, careful planning, and a little ingenuity. You’ll figure out eventually that there are loopholes and other things you can exploit to reach your desired outcome at least part of the time without tipping anyone off.

I lived with my parents when I first started getting into wearing diapers. I had to wait long stretches of time, but, eventually they’d go on vacation by themselves and I’d have the house to myself for about a week or so. I’d either go to a 24-hour pharmacy that was about 30 minutes from my house and buy some or I'd try to buy some online and time the shipping so they’d arrive the day my parents left or the day after. 

If you are careful in your own bedroom with a lock on the door, you may be able to wear diapers now and then at home.  It's possible that you don't have a lock on your bedroom door and your parents won't allow you to have one.  Their house, their rules.  Even with a lock on your door, there is always the chance they want to talk with you, you are wearing diapers, they start pounding on your door saying, "Open this door right now" thinking you are doing something you want to keep secret from them (which, actually you are).  If you wait until they are gone somewhere or at work and wear your diapers, you take a chance they come home earlier than planned, or one may come home from work sick and there you are in your diapers.

When you are not home, parents will snoop and they will find your diapers hidden in your room no matter how careful you are.  It's happened and you can read many examples in the forums here.  You just take a big chance wearing diapers in your parents home.  It can be done, but you have to be very careful!  CIA careful!  Hiding diapers in the house is the hardest as parents will find them!  Even if you cut a hole in the bottom of your box springs on your bed and hide them in there, parents will find them.  Locked in a trunk or suitcase, they will find them or demand you unlock and open the trunk.  You are gone for the day and come home to find your parents rearranged your room.  There is a problem with, say a leaky roof and they decide to pull out the carpet so it can be replaced.  All kinds of ways you don't think of or expect that parents will find your diapers.

You can wear then under your clothes when you are out places and even though you think everyone around you can tell you are wearing diapers, no one knows unless you are obvious about it.  The thing is, how and where will you put on your diapers when you are away from home?  There are places if you have a car.  Outhouses at boat launches if you live near any small lakes is one place.  No problem carrying in a diaper in a place like that as opposed to carrying one in at a store to use their restrooms with a lot of people around.  You can always remove a diaper at the same place you put it on, or in a restroom with a locking outer door some place when you are done with it.  You can keep diapers in your car, but then you run into dad saying, "I'm late for work and my car won't start.  I need to take yours.  Give me the keys" unless he already has keys to your car in which case he can snoop in the trunk anytime he wants to.

Like I say, it can be done, you have to be extremely careful about everything.  Getting rid of used diapers, hiding the new ones and even then you still run the risk of being found out when living at home with parents.