LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can you Mess your diaper and walk at the same time?

Yes, I can do it walking & this is the way it tends to happen on the odd occasion when I mess myself in public. But I find it easier & more comfortable standing still in a slightly squatting position.

Whilst I'm not IC yet I can do both whilst walking with relative ease even No.2s thanks to a high fibre and fruit diet so it takes minimum effort to push, I hope to get a genuine reflex bowel movement soon - My first real target!!

• 2 weeks later...

Walking and messing is not a problem, have done it countless times as i have left work heading towards my car. My problem is not to fall down (lol). It feels so good that my knees get weak and I don't need to be falling on my face wearing a skirt with a messy diaper under it. What are people going to think ? To be honest i really wouldn't care at this point in my life. Messing my diaper in public is like the ultimate no no. Grown ups don't do that. Yeah right ! I have wet and messed walking and shopping many times, and thank God for shopping carts to keep me on my feet. Love you all and thanks for making me feel so welcomed !

• Like 1

In the last 10 days or so i'm beginning to feel that I'm mastering pooping whilst walking. By having such a high fruit and five diet these days it now takes little effort to let it fall out. I've also now managed to avoid any facial expression of strain when pooping. This weekend I felt I experienced a major breakthrough when I spent a good 10 minutes speaking to one of my neighbours outside whilst pooping and she didn't appear to notice a thing. Obviously Nullo helps greatly.

• Like 1

Looks like I can.  Actually I already knew that, but today it just sort of happened.  I usually have a poo first thing in the morning - the urge usually comes while I'm washing or when I'm brushing my teeth.  Not today though, probably because we ate later than usual last night.  And usually I'm in washable nappies, and usually I just use them to wet.  But, I've had a bit of trouble with chafing recently while walking Binkie, so I put on a Tena pullup for his walk.  And then the urge came to poo while we were walking back home.  So my nappy filled up and we walked the last half mile home.  I don't have a messy nappy often, but today I'm a messy boy.  Better go and get cleaned up now.