LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can you Mess your diaper and walk at the same time?

I have not been able to do the poopy diapers in a long time but I am sure once I un-potty train myself I am sure when it comes it comes.  Could be walking standing laying or whatever.  

Though come to think about it when I was in Walmart a few weeks back It did happen to me I was walking to the back of the store to go to the bathroom and bam it hit me.  I loaded that diaper up.  So I guess I can walk and poopy at the same time.

I haven't tried to do so, but my experience going is if I'm in a diaper and I want to poop, I have to stop and push it out.  I can't do it walking.  That is normally.  I'm sure everyone has, at times had situations where your bowels start rumbling and you have to make that mad dash to the toilet or you will mess yourself.  One time late I was coming home from a camping trip with a friend and he was driving.  We were on the interstate about 12 miles from his house and I had to go, and I mean bad!  He asked me if I could wait and I said no.  We pulled off the hightway where there was a 24 hour restaurant and I dashed to the men's room.  I'm serious when I say my underpants had just been pulled down and I was seating myself on the toilet when I exploded and everything came out.  If I had been one second later, I'd have done it all in my pants.  In a case like that when you have to go that bad, I'm sure you would be going while walking weather you wanted to or not.

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I haven't tried to do so, but my experience going is if I'm in a diaper and I want to poop, I have to stop and push it out.  I can't do it walking.  That is normally.  I'm sure everyone has, at times had situations where your bowels start rumbling and you have to make that mad dash to the toilet or you will mess yourself.  One time late I was coming home from a camping trip with a friend and he was driving.  We were on the interstate about 12 miles from his house and I had to go, and I mean bad!  He asked me if I could wait and I said no.  We pulled off the hightway where there was a 24 hour restaurant and I dashed to the men's room.  I'm serious when I say my underpants had just been pulled down and I was seating myself on the toilet when I exploded and everything came out.  If I had been one second later, I'd have done it all in my pants.  In a case like that when you have to go that bad, I'm sure you would be going while walking weather you wanted to or not.

Rusty that has happened to me at Walmart I was running to the back of the store and it started to come out just before I got to the back of the store it was not the best experience though I am glad I had a diaper on as it held the mess in and did not stain my Khaki pants.

I think I did that once in the 1980's, or in 1990 - we moved in 1991... I walked down my entire road  on the way home. I remember one person looking at me as I was walking. I just ignored him

It's pretty easy for me to poop while walking. It's hard for me to peek and walk at the same time, I usually have to stop, start peeing and then start walking as I finish peeing. 

No problem. I can pee and poop no matter what I'm doing. I just let it happen because I'm so used to it. However, I am not incontinent so I can control when I do it as well.

• Like 2

Yes, I can definitely do it while walking.   Just this morning i was wearing my already soaked night diaper and because i like to stay in it for a long time after I wake up when i needed to poop i decided to just not hold it.   The first little bits started to squeeze out between my cheeks ( i was sitting) when the phone rang i got up and as i started walking the rest started coming out with each step.  I coughed twice and that kind of pushed more out as i was walking.   I had a full load by the time i got to the phone.   That was over an hour ago and i'm still wearing that same diaper :)

3 hours ago, Kapelmeister said:

Yes, I can definitely do it while walking.   Just this morning i was wearing my already soaked night diaper and because i like to stay in it for a long time after I wake up when i needed to poop i decided to just not hold it.   The first little bits started to squeeze out between my cheeks ( i was sitting) when the phone rang i got up and as i started walking the rest started coming out with each step.  I coughed twice and that kind of pushed more out as i was walking.   I had a full load by the time i got to the phone.   That was over an hour ago and i'm still wearing that same diaper :)

Awesome!

No difficulty at all in accomplishing that feat although I will rarely mess myself whilst out (notable exception a few weeks ago - mercifully I was diapered but I suspect if I wasn't diapered I would never have run that risk).   Yes, I was walking (waddling afterwards praying not to leak).

Today is a “diaper day” at home and I changed out of my night diaper into a thick pinned terry and left continence turned off whilst I dealing with work emails.  I’ve been wetting myself in small trickles on and off all day.  After lunch I’d started to mess myself a little but sitting in a chair, there hasn’t really been much more than a sticky patch in my nappy’s seat.

Shortly I will stand up and head downstairs to get a coffee though and I’m moderately confident that my diaper will be loaded before I reach the bottom of the stairs without any need for me to pause.   Given that the process has already started and been paused only by me sitting, there won't be much I can do about it either.  I'll probably wet myself against whilst it is happening because that just seems to happen as a bonus prize when I'm filling my pants.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes and it actually feels great to go poop in my diaper as I’m walking, feeling the poop lump in my diaper, knowing it could possibly give away the fact I’m wearing diapers and not caring if anyone actually knotices. 

I can wet very easily and naturally while walking.  Messing while walking depends on the type of bm and urgency I experience.  If it is a very solid mess, I have to do some pushing; while I can do this while walking, I am sure that any who might be observing would know what is happening.  If the bm is normal or soft then I can walk and mess without a problem.  Several months ago my wife was out of town and I wore a diaper to work.  I held my bm all day with some discomfort, at times thinking I would not be able to hold it, necessitating a conventional trip to the bathroom.  As I was walking out at the end of the day I exploded in my diaper walking to my car with other people walking out of work at the same time. I actually talked to some of them briefly as I was walking with a loaded diaper. No one suspected anything out of the ordinary.  My only worry was the mess was huge, and I was worried that sitting down in my car would make it squish outside the legs of the diaper.  Fortunately it did not, my drive home was enjoyable and uneventful, and once home cleaning up and changing was routine for me.

13 hours ago, Moochie said:

I can wet very easily and naturally while walking.  Messing while walking depends on the type of bm and urgency I experience.  If it is a very solid mess, I have to do some pushing; while I can do this while walking, I am sure that any who might be observing would know what is happening.  If the bm is normal or soft then I can walk and mess without a problem.  Several months ago my wife was out of town and I wore a diaper to work.  I held my bm all day with some discomfort, at times thinking I would not be able to hold it, necessitating a conventional trip to the bathroom.  As I was walking out at the end of the day I exploded in my diaper walking to my car with other people walking out of work at the same time. I actually talked to some of them briefly as I was walking with a loaded diaper. No one suspected anything out of the ordinary.  My only worry was the mess was huge, and I was worried that sitting down in my car would make it squish outside the legs of the diaper.  Fortunately it did not, my drive home was enjoyable and uneventful, and once home cleaning up and changing was routine for me.

Something similar happened to me the other week.  I’d taken a trans-continental flight and as is my habit for comfort and convenience, I’d worn a Betterdry 247 under some Babykins terry-lined waterproof pants.

I’d landed in my home city and was at the airport when I suddenly realised I had a strong urge to poop.  My diaper was pretty wet after a long flight, I had a suspicion this was going to be a big mess and I don't like to be poopy in public either.

I thought about ducking into a bathroom and trying to pull down my diapers when I realised that baggage was already coming out onto the carousel so I decided I could make it home or at worst, at least make it my car.  I sat down firmly on a bench whilst waiting for my bag, trying to keep a lid on things so to speak.

Having collected my bag I then commenced the long trek to the long term car park to get my car.  It got worse and worse.  I made it to the car park elevator and nearly lost it but decorum prevailed for the benefit of my fellow occupants.

Exiting the elevator, I still had hundreds of yards to cover when I realised I was butt-clenching so hard I was actually waddling.  It was futile, I looked ridiculous, it was becoming abundantly clear I was going to mess myself anyway and what are diapers for?.  I switched to a normal walk and tried to maintain a neutral expression as I instantly, massively and uncontrollably loaded my diaper.  I actually heard it squelching and there were people around me but I had no choice. 

The relief was massive and to be honest, my diaper felt positively voluptuous but like you, I was worked about my car seats as I gingerly sat down.  Fortunately, the Babykins terry-lined waterproofs took one for the team but oh yes, proof positive that messing whilst walking happens for me.

Id rather not relieve myself when walking, There are times I am about to explode as I am getting off the elevator on my floor at home and each agonizing step towards my door is excruciating, But If I were to teach myself to go while walking, I may end up having an accident in those times I am not diapered which is most of the time.

I have not been able to do the poopy diapers in a long time but I am sure once I un-potty train myself I am sure when it comes it comes.  Could be walking standing laying or whatever.  
Though come to think about it when I was in Walmart a few weeks back It did happen to me I was walking to the back of the store to go to the bathroom and bam it hit me.  I loaded that diaper up.  So I guess I can walk and poopy at the same time.

YeahI just tested it, easy to do at least for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I find it easier to push hard poo out whilst walking, I really struggle to push that out staying still. Apart from that I can wee and poo in any position including walking really easily, the same as any other position ?

I tend to wet and mess myself while I am walking from my bedroom to the bathroom in the morning due to bladder and bowel incontinence. It doesn't happen every morning, but often enough that it necessitates my having to wear a diaper to bed every night.